And they were roommates... oh...

By WishyWashy145

Pearl goes through financial struggles and marina steps in to help her friend... More

Why do I have to be pretty?
Chokes, sobs, to smiles

Midnight feelings.

37 1 0
By WishyWashy145

It seems pretty late, plus Pearl looks half dead because of how exhausted she is right now. She really needs some rest... I assume she's been stressed too because of that asshole landlord increasing the rent.
"Pearlie? what time is it?" I ask her in curiosity.

She stops toying around with her lip piercing to check the time. "it's uh... 11:47..." Pearl gets up and walks to her couch in a wobbly manner. "I'm just gonna lay down for a bit..." Pearl quickly starts to fall asleep.

"Pearl no... you gotta get to your bed!" I walk over to her laying there on the couch.

"Nah... you take the bed... I'm just gonna.... I'm gonna..." She starts to snore.

I let out a huge and heavy sigh followed by a chuckle. "Aww... what am I gonna do with you..." I walk over to the countertop to tidy up some stuff.

Look at that beauty... so cute when she's sleeping... she's so pretty... Cod... these type of thoughts have me in a chokehold of distraction... I swear.. when in dressing rooms waiting for photographers to be ready at a photoshoot to just me laying in bed, these thoughts just race throughout my head... My Cod... I also just think about how nice Pearl has been to me all these years, and how much we grew as friends. All these thoughts just make me feel so... warm and fluffy inside..

I walk over to the couch again to relocate Pearl to her room. I pick her up bridal style trying not to wake her up.
Which failed...

"hm...?.... AH!! IM UP!!" Pearl looks at me with a slightly blank stare, I look back too with a wave of awkwardness washing over my emotions.

"Hi... I uh..." I can't think of anything to say given the situation. "I was just uh.. taking you to your room.." I start to feel a bit warm as I keep looking at that beautiful face of hers.

"Uh huh... Rina as much as I enjoy this you gotta put me down please, you can take the bed, I'll take the couch." Pearl looks at me with eyes that I could never say no to, those type of eyes that makes a person fall in love with you... ahh I mean.. whatever...

"Nope!" I start to walk towards her room at a quick pace.

"Marina stop!" Pearl softly shouts so she doesn't break every window in her apartment complex. "Please! you need some where comfortable to sleep!" Right as she says that I get an idea, one that can go right, or go completely downhill.

"Fine, we'll just sleep in the same bed." I open the door to Pearls room with ease, the door lightly hitting against the wall.

"Wha... huh?" Pearl looks at me with those eyes again, now with a face flushed with pink to go with it.

"it's a win win." I sit Pearl down on the bed. "... why you still looking at me like that... Pearl?" I move closer to grab a blanket.

"You, Me, same bed?... I'm not saying no... But you sure you ain't gonna kick me off or something?" Pearl raises an eyebrow with a slight smirk forming.

"I won't kick you off!" I sit next to Pearl, giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder. "Pearlie you gotta get some rest... lay down honey.." I hand her a blanket while I get up and walk myself over to the other side of the bed.

"you sureee?" Pearl says in a playful tone while tucking herself in.

"Yeah I'm sure!" I lay down next to Pearl on my right side. "Goodnight Pearlie.." I hear no response... just... excessively loud snoring...
It's gonna be a long night for sure.. I don't really feel tired yet and the same time exhausted but.. My eyelids arent closing or anything mostly.. Just a little droop here and there. I turn around to go look at Pearl and I'm just greeted with many waves of thoughts and emotions running through my body... she's just so pretty.. My Cod, it's just so hard to keep myself so distanced away like this, even though we're really about a foot away from each other but... I just have this urge to hold her in my arms and just tell her over and over again that.. I love her.. and I really do, I want to tell her how much she's done for me over the past few years...

The urges are strong.. it's something that I feel like I should at least try.. I just gotta toughen up and do it...ahh.. what the heck!

I move slightly closer to Pearl. I take a long gander at her body wondering where I should plant my hands. I agree with myself to just start on her tentacles, Pearl loves it whenever I run my hands along her tentacles, it's cute how flustered she gets every time I do it, especially when I accidentally graze her ears too... wait.. her ears! Perfect!
I start to run my hands along her tentacles going from bottom to top this time, I notice her moving around a bit so I hesitate if I should graze along her ears or not, but I decide to do it anyways..
I take it slow, her ears are small and I could easily put on too much pressure if I'm not careful. I start to just move my finger around the tip of her ear, then I slowly move a little closer to her, rubbing against her tentacles again. As I gently toy around with her tentacles I start to notice her squirming around again, then I realize she starts to wake up, at a quick pace too.

"Rina?..." Pearl looks at me with her eyes squinted then those beautiful golden eyes suddenley go wide. "Were you touching my ears?"

I look at her with a expression that just speaks 'What the hell do I say in this situation?'

"Marina you good?" Pearl adds.

"Um.. yeah im uh.. im fine.." I mutter.

"Okay... how'd you get from over there to all the way over here so close to me?" Pearl raises an eyebrow adding along a little chuckle at the end.

"I uh... Slipped?... Cod I'm sorry.." I move away a bit awkwardly.

"No no! You don't gotta move!..." Pearl moves herself closer to me, so close to the point where I have to keep my arms around my torso so I don't smack her in the face by accident. "If you wanted to hug me you should have just said so!"

"I didn't- oh!" I make a small noise as pearl practically lunges an embrace at me. It takes a while before Pearl let's go, around 4 minutes.

"Okay.. maybe you didnt want to hug me but you deserved one anyway.." Pearl gently grabs my hand, interlocking her fingers with mine. "Thanks for everything you doing right now to help... If it weren't for you I would have been out on the streets.." I look at Pearl giving me those eyes again... those beautiful golden eyes staring me down in the best ways possible..

"You wouldn't be out on the streets, we live close, even if you didn't tell me I still would have found you hovering around someplace in town, And what would I do? I would of picked you up right then and there and take you over to my place.." I put a hand under Pearl's chin, using my free hand to run my hand along her tentacles.

Pearl let's out a heavy sigh. "My Cod.." She lays her head on my shoulder as I go in to hug her again. "Rina... I don't deserve you.. It's just... I mean.. Just look at me.. a pushover who can't control emotions half the time.. some one who's living off of savings rather than making money, someone who was rich, then.. someone who the screwed their life up.." Pearl holds with a tight grasp as I comfort her to my best ability.

"Pearl don't be like that... Your not a pushover... to be honest.. I don't deserve you.. You found me on a freaking mountain, you looked at me with a smile even though I looked completely different from you, yet you still took me in... you gave me care and you gave me love, I'm just trying to return the favor the best I can.." I lay my head on top of Pearl's head as she starts to run her thumb along my hand as she holds it. 

"Marina?" Pearl says my name in a really soft tone of voice, a tone of voice I rarely hear myself..

"Yes? What's wrong my dear?" I ask her.

"Nothings wrong.." Pearl lifts up a hand to caress my cheek. "I-I love you.." Pearl looks at me with those eyes again, yet this time they seem wider or somewhat more liveley in the moment.

"I love you too.." I look a Pearl, Pearl looks at me, and we feel only the immense amount of chemistry we have together in this moment. What do I do? What do I say? I just want to give her a small kiss on the forehead.. But.. It's seems risky..

Pearl smiles at me before giving me a big ol' hug, nuzzling near my cheek.

I just sit there not knowing what to say so I just simply make a choice.

Mwah! I give her a small peck on the head.

Pearls head jolts up to look at me with those beautiful golden eyes of hers. "I- You- Wha- huh-" Pearl seems starstruck at my action. She simply returns the favor by giving me a small kiss on the cheek. "I'm tired..." she says after laying down.

"Me too.. Mind If I uh.." Pearl doesn't even hear the question and just... knows..
She puts herself into my arms as I give her another small kiss on the head.

We lay there, Pearl drifts off to sleep at I slowly start to drift off myself.

I just have only one thing to say...

"I love you Pearl.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.2M 47.8K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...