INSEPARABLE πŸ‡―πŸ‡²

By Diauthorgeorgia

BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that t... More

Introduction
Cast
γ€Š1》
γ€Š2》
γ€Š3》
γ€Š4》
γ€Š5》
γ€Š6》
γ€Š7》
γ€Š8》
γ€Š9》
γ€Š10》
γ€Š11》
γ€Š12》
γ€Š13》
γ€Š 14》
γ€Š15》
γ€Š16》
γ€Š17》
γ€Š18》
γ€Š19》
γ€Š20》
γ€Š21》
γ€Š22》
γ€Š23》
γ€Š24》
γ€Š 25》
γ€Š26》
γ€Š27》
γ€Š29》
γ€Š30》
γ€Š31》
γ€Š32》
γ€Š33》
γ€Š34》
γ€Š35》
γ€Š36 》
γ€Š37》
γ€Š38》
Not an update
γ€Š39》
γ€Š40》
γ€Š41》
γ€Š42》
γ€Š43》
γ€Š44》
γ€Š45》
γ€Š46》
γ€Š47》
γ€Š48》
γ€Š49》
γ€Š50》
γ€Š51》
γ€Š52》
γ€Š53》
γ€Š54》
BONUS 1
BONUS 2
EPILOGUE
πŸ₯°Appreciation to y'allπŸ₯°

γ€Š28》

750 58 13
By Diauthorgeorgia

Twisting and turning, my eyes fluttered open as I heard the knocking on my door. Composing myself, I lean into a upward position on the bed, my eyes glimpse over my body and I see that I am still in my work clothes. Rubbing the rest of sleep from my eyes, a yawn escaped my mouth as I look on my phone.

8:34pm

Bloodclaat... 17missed call from Jay..

"Me a cum" I called out after the knocking continue.

I message Sanjay after sliding off of the bed to go get the door where I see Iesha standing by the door with tears running down her cheeks. I looked over her head to see some of her stuff throw outside of her room and the hitting off hammer from the other side of her door was loud which have me confuse.

"Wapm Iesha?" I asked.

"dhem seh mi nah tan in a di house and daddy a knock up di door... weh mi ago go Kay Kay" She cried.

I can't say I am surprise of my mother's reaction to her being pregnant at the age of fifteen because when she found out about my pregnancy, she did the same. I still remember the ear busting box I received from her and if it wasn't for Ms. Marcia then I don't know how I would cope.

Mi respect da lady deh becaz shi stick wid mi rite through mi pregnancy..

"tek up you things dhem and come in" I told her.

Sametime my phone erupted in my hand and I quickly answer it.

"Jay mek m-

"Kacian why mi a call yuh suh much time and yuh nah ansa?" He asked with an attitude.

"Jay I was sleeping and I place the phone on silent.... mek mi call yuh back" I said to him as I pick up some of Iesha things that she place at the doorway.

"Suh why ya run off a di phone suh? from evening mi a call yuh and now y-

"Jay mi a sort out a situation wid mi sista, me soon call yuh back" I said with a low sigh.

"Arite" He answered then disconnect the phone right away.

After putting the phone way, I walk off inside of the bathroom and get my self freshen up and dress then join Iesha in the room.

"Who a di fada?" I asked her.

"This guy from skool, him in a grade 11" She said through sobbing.

"Iesha how yuh fi mek dhat happen tuh yuh likkle girl" I hissed my teeth. "yuh tell him?" I asked trying to calm down and reason with her.

mi nuh wah add more pressure tuh har fi shi go kill har self...

"Him nuh bizniz Kay Kay and mi plan fi abort i-

"Iesha, yuh nah dash weh no bell-

"suh weh mi ago do Kay Kay? Mommy seh mi cah cum back in a di house until mi get rid a it and Tevin nuh bizniz wid it suh how mi ago survive... mi cah mash up mi future suh" she fussed while boxing tears from her face.

Yuh neva think bout future wen yuh open up yuh front likkle gyal.... cho bc

"Iesha don't follow mommy, A yuh ago regret it later. Mi nah support wah yuh do but yuh go fass wid sex weh neva concern yuh none at all and dhis a di consequence. Now dhis may be your only child and yuh nuh know if yuh will eva bring forth another one, if yuh have ambition dhen yuh will further yuh education after and fi da bwoy deh, mi ago find him parents" I told her, she try to interject but I silence her with the wave of my hand in the air.

"eh nah go easy, it ago ruff and wid how yuh parents a behave ago make it ten times worst but as yuh big sista mi ago support yuh becaz mi nuh wah yuh hurt yuh self... Mi ago stay a mi boyfriend house tonight, tomorrow and cum back sunday or Monday after work, tan in ya and think deep about wah yuh wah to becaz at di end of di day it's your decision, I can only advice you" I told her as I move to get my small travelling bag to start packing.

Shi always feisty tuh mi and teef but a still mi likkle sista and mi memba in my simila situation, Ms. Marcia God provide fi help mi out...

"mi wah di bwoy numba tuh" I told her after messaging Sanjay to come for me.

"Thanks Kay Kay" she muttered under her breath as she curled up on my bed and go on her phone, seconds after I received the boyfriend number.

Sanjay take his own little time to come for me after telling him like two and a half hours ago, I have to wake Iesha to close up the door as I leave.

_____________________

Saturday

As Sanjay reached for one of the trolley, I stand behind him ranting about Iesha's situation. I called her boyfriend, he picked up the first time then hang up on me when I told him who I was. He have been ignoring my calls infact he have blocked my number and I just know that he will be getting a visit from me at school on Monday.

Brite and early mi ago ova holmwood tuh him..

"She's still under the age of consent suh he can get into trouble for dhat" Sanjay spoke as we enter the supermarket entrance.

I sigh as I stretch for three grace sausages and place them into the trolley then move on to searching for some tuna in water.

"Mommy want her to abort the baby and I told her not to. Am I wrong? I know it's her decision but I know how she will feel later on if she do it.... Sanjay attempt to speak but goes silent when I beat him to it.

"I know she is young and still in school but this could be her only child, I really don't want to tell her what to do but I believe that's a good advice, do you think I advice her right baby?" I turn around to him with two one litre serge milk in my hand.

He didn't speak, all he's doing is staring at me with a charming smile on his face. He use his fingers to remove the strange of locs that's fall into my face and he stuck them behind my ears. His stares get intense as he caresses my face while staring into my soul.

"What?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously.

"You're beautiful" He chuckles while rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"Really Jay? Mi a talk bout something serious and yuh admire me" I frowns slightly while trying to hide my blushes.

"baby calm down, yuh a work up yuh self too much" He place both his hands on my shoulders and stare into my eyes. "You're doing good at being a big sister and yes the finally decision is for Iesha to make but you can support her even if you don't like what she is doing." He said right before planting a kiss on my lips, he proceed to deepen the kiss and I pulled away.

"We in a public enu" I giggles as I put the milks inside of the trolley.

"Mi nuh bizniz bout dhat" He pulled me back to him and kiss me deeply, a groan escaped his lips as he wrap his tongue around mine.

"Excuse me love birds" A lady spoke behind us and i jerked away from him.

mi did a enjoy dhat a likkle tuh much dhat mi figet weh wi deh..

"Sorry" I mouthed to her with a cheekily smile. "See wa yuh caz" I swat his arms.

"Yuh did a enjoy eh though" He chuckled as he slap my ass.

"Sanjay, stop it" I glare at him before moving down the aisle away from him.

For the remaining of the afternoon, I have Sanjay tailing me around town as I search from store to store to get a perfect outfit to go at dinner tomorrow at his mom's house. I am really nervous and I want to make sure I choose something exquisite yet situatable to wear.

"Look ya, next time yuh one go buy yuh clothes ya man, yuh juss have mi round Mandeville from store to store like all a dhem nuh sell clothes" Sanjay fussed as he turn on his street.

"Ya miserable up suh fa, mi nuh get weh mi wah cho" I hissed my teeth. "Yuh expect mi fi juss go a one store and no shop around fi wah mi really wah?" I rolled my eyes as I lean back in the seat and fold my arms under my breast.

"mine mi juck dhem out ere" He said pushing the side of my head lightly before turning his eyes back on the road.

"Nuh rapm wid mi enu" I eyes him.

"Ya gwan like ya bad ooman" He stopped the car at his gate, he then wrap his hands around my neck and pull me to him where he start lips biting me on my cheeks.

"Jay stop nuh" I frowned, pushing him off. "Chro" I hissed as I wipe off my cheeks.

"Mi ago pull the gate and yuh drive in suh mi juss lock it back sametime" he said as he pop his car door open.

"Jay no" I whined, me have anxiety when I'm to go around car steering.

"Hear weh mi seh thou" he glare at me before exiting the car and close the door.

"da likkle fucka deh essi mhon" I hissed as I cross one leg over the driver's seat then the other one, once I got comfortable in the seat, I slowly driving inside of the yard earning praises from Sanjay.

__________________________

Sunday

My eyes glaze over the time on my wrist watch as I reverse out of the car porch. The time's moving like an bullet so I decided to get the car start up while I wait on Kacian to come out. I have been waiting for her for the pass two to three hours to get ready and I just don't know why she need so many time to get dress.

Swinging both gates open, I parked on the side of my yard and close up the big part of the gate. I glimpse once again on my watch to see the time then look up to the door to see if she's coming.

Sighing lowly, I make my way back inside the house.

"Kay weh ya do s- Ratid! suh yuh change again b?" My eyes widen as this is the third time she have change.

"Jay the first dress did too short and too revealing at my breast part and me never like how the pants suit fit me" She whined as she put her hair in a high ponytail and shift her head side to side as she stared inside of the mirror to see if it suits her.

"dhen nuh yuh buy dhem sa.. time a go enu suh do weh ya do fass" I hissed lowly.

mi hate ready and wait enu...

"Mi soon ready, mi just a fix mi hair and put on da lash ya" She said letting her hair down on her back while eyeing the false lash on the dresser.

"Yuh nah wear dhat enu, mi nuh have di time fi wait until yuh put eh on" I hissed as I walked over to her.

"Babe it nah tek lo-

"Mi seh mi nah wait nuh longer, yuh eyelash dhem aright" I argued as I picked them up.

"Jay" She whined grabbing after my hand but I pull away.

I walked out of the room to hide the lashes and when I return she have a frown on her face as she continue trying to style her hair to suit her.

"ketch it up high, dhat fit yuh" I said to her as I walked closer.

"Mi neva li-

"Babe, the ponytail look gud with yuh outfit" I stress on my words hoping she will make it quick.

She's dressed into a yellow tight, dress with a split at the side that I think is a little too short but I will be keeping a eye on her. It hugs her small, neat frame like a second skin and the yellow looks radiant on her. The way she put her locs hair into a high ponytail makes her look ravishing and as usual she match her white sandals with a heart shaped white purse.

"Ok help mi hold it up so me can wrap this round eh" She said as she wave a black shoe lace in the air.

ooman and fashion... fada God...

She instructed me on how to hold her hair so that she can catch it up neatly. She wrapped the lace around it countless times before knotting it then use two strand of the locs to wrap around the lace.

She then get some gel looking thing and start making edges, I waited impatiently on her yet I was fascinated in the way that she is always putting herself together.

"Which jewelries me fi wear gold or sil-

"Babe anyone, dhem always fit yuh" I answered trying to hide how annoy I am getting.

"Gold it is" She go ahead and add them. "How am I looking?" She twirled around smiling.

"Ravishing" I smirked before pulling her to me and capture her lips.

We walked out of the room and almost out of the house when she turn back to get her jacket. Maybe I should cancel this dinner with my family because I am not feeling the vibes to go anymore and with Kacian taking up most of the time makes it worst.

"Ready" she said as she pulled the white jeans jacket more to hug her upper body.

______________

Because of the highway it didn't take us long to reach at my mother's house. As I drive inside of the yard, I glimpse on Kacian and see how nervous she's looking. I take a hold of her hand and squeeze it gently, earning her attention.

"There's no need to be nervous babe, my mother don't bite" I chuckled deeply.

"I know but I can't help it" she gnaw on her bottom lip.

"I'm here, just stay close" I told her and she nod with a small smile.

We got out of the car, I hold on to her hand to keep her calm as we walk up to the front door. The door swings open before I press the door bell, revealing my little sister who have a wide smile plastered on her face.

"Kacian, finally" she squealed as she throw her arms around her.

"Hey Ranae, it's so nice to finally meet you" Kacian smiled as she hug her back.

"Nice seeing you too sis" I sarcastically said with a weak wave.

She roll her eyes at me as she makes way for us to enter the house.

"a di general dhat" Rojay walked around and dap my hands.

"wah gwan bro?" I asked as we shared a brotherly hug after.

"deh ya- ratid! sorry about my manner sweetheat, I am Rojay , yuh man lil bredda" His eyes shift to Kacian as he smile.

"Oye, nuh call har sweatheart, shi name Kacian" I told Rojay and Kacian side eye me.

"It's nice meeting you Rojay" She extended her hand to him.

"Likewise" he chuckled as he accept her hand and with in seconds I pull their hands apart.

"Weh mummy?" I asked.

Both Ranae and Rojay gave me a weird look before turning away, taking Kacian hand we follow suit them to the dinning area. Both Kacian and I came to a sudden halt when our eyes catch Indiana sitting around the table, beside her sits her mother.

"Sanjay I didn't know you were bringing company" My mother said as her eyes passes over Kacian.

Kacian look up at me seeking answer but I look away. When my mother invited me for dinner, I believe it was the right time to let them meet. I wanted to surprise her and let she meet the woman in my life but she have other plans of surprising me.

weh dhem a do wah?

Indiana stared at us lethally as she shift uncomfortable in her seat. Kacian hand slowly slip from mine which tear my attention from Indiana and onto her.

"Hi Sanjay" Aunty Kayla greeted as she move from around the table and join my mother infront of us.

"Hi aunty Kayla" I answered annoyed. "Mommy what is this?" I asked as my hand point to Indiana sitting there shooting dagger at Kacian who was doing the same.

"I invited you to dinner so we can have a talk together" Mommy said as she gesture to Kayla, Indiana, herself and me.

"I have nothing to talk to Indiana about" I started to get upset.

"Yes you do and babe it's serious" Indiana said, moving from around the table.

"Indiana" Her mother call out to her sternly while giving her a waning look.

weh dhem people ya up to in a di nite ya....

"Maybe I shouldn't be here" Kacian spoke turning to leave but I grab her hand.

"Yea, you shouldn't be here but since your are then you should know th-

"Indiana keep quiet" Her mother warn her again.

This is so weird and the tension is so thick, I know I should have cancel this dinner because everything that's going on right now is only upsetting me. Kacian attempt to pull her hand from me but I grip it even tighter yet not in a way to hurt her.

"Yuh look like someone I used to know but di female version" Aunty Kayla said to Kacian and I narrowed my eyes at her. "Do you mind me asking who you father is?" she asked her.

"Mommy really? I know you're against me but not this much to be talking to my enemy" Indiana argued.

"Mi nah go talk tuh yuh again" Aunty Kayla warned her then turn her attention back to Kacian.

"No disrespect but I don't want to share that information with someone I just met" She told her.

"Ok I understand" She smiled forcefully before whispering into mommy's ears.

"Well since we are all here, why not eat fir-

"No, I want us to talk first" Indiana gave out.

"Indiana it can wait until afte-

"No I can't wait because him being her here with her is just pissing me off more!" She barked.

"I think Indiana is right, Sanjay we need to talk to you" Mommy said looking at me then her eyes shift to Kacian. "Alone" she added.

"mi nuh know weh unu up tuh and it better mi gwan mi ways" I said angrily.

"Sto-

"Shantel let me talk to him" Aunty Kayla told her. "Sanjay please just come with it, I promise it won't be for long but you need to hear what she have to say" She finish off by pointing to her daughter.

My mind started to wonder around the place, Kacian tense in my hand and it's vivid on her face that she's feeling some types of way. If I have the slightest idea that this evening would be like this then I wouldn't be here with her.

"mi nuh wah hear ntn weh Indiana have fi seh, no disrespect aunt Kayla but yuh dwata a interfere in a mi life and I don't like it" I turned to aunty Kayla.

"Well baby I will be more into your life whether you like it or not because I am pr-

"Indiana" Both mommy and Kayla called out as they looked at Kacian.

"Oh no she need to know too... I am carrying his child and you're going to stand up....

Everything else after carrying his child start to sound faintly, instantly I feel like a wave of pain hit my head because a sudden headache creep up.

I feel my hand getting light only to see that Kacian is withdrawing her hand from me. Looking into her beautiful eyes, my heart pain to see how moist they are and disappointment mix with hurt flashing through them.

"Babe, she a tell lie, if shi a breed, a nuh fi mi" I turn to Kacian but she pull further away from me.

"Excuse me" Indiana laughed dryly. "You're the only one I have been with Sanjay an-

"Liad gyal nuh tell nuh lie pon mi wid nuh fucking pickney becaz a nuh fimi!" I shouted on her. "All yuh a do a try mash up weh mi have with her, why? Yuh neva seh yuh nuh wah mi and mi fucking move on suh way di pro-

"Sanjay tone do-

"Mommy nuh seh ntn tuh mi... mi tiad a dis fucking ooman a pest mi and a try mash up mi relationship" I shouted at my mother, I know I might be out of line with her but I'm fuming with anger.

"Sanjay bill, yuh cah a talk to mommy suh" Rojay said touching my shoulder.

"Yow" I hissed my teeth as I stared at Indiana in disgust.

mi mada nor Kayla neva hear mi utter a badword out a mi mouth enu and dhis ooman just a piss mi off..

Pregnant fi who? Just another lie fi mash up Kay and I..

"Yuh think mi mek dhis up Sanjay? yuh think yuh ago breed mi and nuh be apart a di baby life.... I can't believe you're there disowning our child that you know it's a possibility that I could get pregnant when you came inside of me!" She shouted follow by a slap across my face.

Before I could comprehend what just happen while recovering from the stinging sensation inside of my left cheek, I heard a loud slap which connected with Indiana's cheek.

"Don't put yuh fucking hand pon him!" Kacian shout out as she move on to give her another slap.

very good!

That's my girl!

____________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING

Apologises for any mistake..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 212 26
Hello everyone this is Kajal. As I announced earlier I m soon goin to post a new fiction story which contains love jealousy, revenge. And may be cal...
354K 4.8K 15
" Leave me Tristen " I yelled in pain as he kept his hold tight on my arm. His face was inch away from mine " You are mine . I won't leave you not to...
35.5K 1.6K 57
Layla has had a one-sided, secret 'love affair' with her brother's long-standing best friend, Riaan. It started at age 16 and she has never quite got...
71K 7.5K 46
This story is told from two perspectives. From someone who longed for all life had to offer, KalΓ­anna, who had the ideal life that many would kill fo...