TABLE FOR TWO

By nowunavailable

Table for two ⚓️ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

44

1.1K 75 9
By nowunavailable

TREVANTE POV

I walked inside of Janet's house immediately smelling food, and I rose my eyebrows.

"Babe?" I said.

"In the kitchen baby" She said.

Tomorrow I start filming for my new movie so tonight, I want it to be all about me and Janet. And next week she starts tour with Nicki Minaj and she's taking Ivory with her.

So we're spending as much time as we can together before we get to working.

I walked in the kitchen and stood behind her saying "How you doing?" While holding her waist.

"Even better now.." She said before giving me a kiss and I kissed on her neck over and over. "Oooh you making homemade chicken pot pie aren't you?"

"Mhm" She said cheesing.

"You know I love that shit" I said.

"Which is why I'm making it. I'm so proud of you, and this new movie role you're about to do." She said.

"Thank you mama. I'm proud of you" I said back and she giggled. "Thank you" She replied.

"So while you're on tour, who are you gonna have looking over your salon?" I asked.

"Mickie is gonna be watching everybody for me, and Gloria will be making sure everything's good. I made sure to get that situated" Janet said.

"Aight good" I said kissing her cheek.

"I'm almost done with the food, so go rest up" Janet said.

"Aight I'ma go shower, and everything. I'll be right back" I said.

"Okay" Janet said.

-

JANET POV

"I can slayyyy my own dragons" I heard Ivory singing as she sat down at the table with Trevante, waiting on me to fix their plate.

I scrunched my eyebrows when I realized that my baby girl has a lil voice on her.

She can definitely sing. I looked back at her and Trevante looked at me, and then looked at her as well.

"I can dreammmm my own dreams.." She sang lowly while playing with her spoon.

"Ivory baby" I said sitting her plate in front of her and she looked up at me.

"Yeah?" She said.

"What you singing?" I asked.

"Oh it's called Cinderella from the cheetah girls" She said smiling.

"Trevante you heard that?! Our baby can SANG" I said.

"She sure can, I hear that little voice" Trevante said grabbing her chin.

"We can put you in some singing lessons if you want" I said. She's 5 now, and shit, why not?

If that's what she wants to do.

"Really?" Ivory said.

"Mhm." I said as I sat Trevante's plate in front of him as well.

"Yes! Please please please" Ivory said and I laughed saying "I got you baby."

"If- Only if you finish the song for us real quick before you eat" Trevante said.

"Okay!" She said excitedly before she stood up and I smiled at how excited she was to show us.

"I can slayyyyy my own dragons
I can dreammmm my own on dreams
My knight and shining armor
Is meeee
So I'm gonna set me free
I don't wanna be like Cinderella
Sitting in a dark cold dusty cellar
Waiting for somebody
To come and set me free" She sang.

"That's right! Go baby!" I said and she giggled as she continued.

"I don't wanna be like someone waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
I know I'll survive
Somebody's on my side
Don't wanna depend on no one else
I'd rather rescue myself" She finished.

Me and Trevante started clapping for her and she cheesed before jumping up and down.

"My big girl!" I said.

"That was amazing baby girl" Trevante said to her.

"Thank you, thank you" She said like a whole grown woman as she sat down and we all laughed.

"Once mommy's done with the tour I'll put you in singing lessons okay?" I said.

"Yay! Okay" Ivory said.

"Before we eat, let us pray" I said and we all grabbed each other's hands.

"Dear Heavenly Father, we thank You for this food receive and we ask that You give us the nourishment we need as we eat. We are so grateful, blessed and appreciative. We give You all the honor, glory and the praise. In the name of Jesus Christ, and we pray, Amen." I prayed.

"Amen" Ivory and Trevante said after me and we all began to eat.

-

TREVANTE POV

I walked in the bathroom seeing Janet putting her hair in a low bun, and I bit my lip walking up to her and I held her waist from behind.

"You smell so good.." I said kissing her neck softly as she tied her scarf around her hair.

"Thank you baby, just got out the shower" She mumbled. I kept kissing on her and rubbed on her sides and she giggled.

"You gone let me have some tonight?" I asked sliding my hands under her night shirt and I gripped on her titties while kissing on her neck, burying my face against it and she moaned.

"Fuck" She mumbled under her breath.

"Please say yes.." I said against her neck as I rubbed my thumbs over her nipples and she closed her eyes while biting her lip. "I need you.." I said in her ear before biting her earlobe.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck as we started making out, and I slid my hands down to her ass, gripping it tightly before rubbing on it. Which made her moan all in the kiss.

Had to get me some of that, had to. Especially since we'll be apart while we both work for the next few weeks.

I love touching on her body as if it's my first time exploring it. I pay attention to every detail, and wanna pleasure every part of it.

I sucked on her neck and she gasped lightly while holding the back of my neck, then she moaned.

I picked her up and sat her on top of the sink, opening her legs more before getting in between them. I pressed my print against her and she moaned and said "Such a tease"
Causing me to chuckle.

"Wait wait is Ivory sleep?" She asked me.

"Yep" I said.

"You sure?" Janet asked.

"I'm positive" I said and she nodded her head before we both smiled and started kissing again.

I pulled her panties slowly down and off of her body, and I pulled my sweats and boxers down at once. I pressed my forehead against hers as we gave each other deep eye contact, and I put the tip of my dick to her entrance.

I eased my way inside of her and she immediately closed her eyes and her mouth fell open.

"Yes..." She moaned out as I started stroking slowly.

-

☕️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

492K 20.6K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
479K 24.5K 85
Book 2 of Infatuated- Inspired by Summer Walker
255K 6.1K 58
Another dramatic hood love story♿️🗣(completed)