WAVES.ᵏᵃʸ ᶠˡᵒᶜᵏ

By NOVAPAINN

𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙰𝙿𝙰𝙸𝙽𝙽 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂; a story in which you witness the downfall of the most loved couple... More

waves.

266 33 26
By NOVAPAINN

WAVES.
" for you i drop the tough guy shit.. "

a story in which you witness the downfall of the most loved couple after KAY KAY gets locked up for 5 years. what will happen next when he gets released?

▌│█║▌║▌║

ﮩـﮩﮩ٨ـ🫀ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨
" ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴜꜱ ɪ ꜱɪᴛ , ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ .. "

❝ —— 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 .
'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ ✮ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ˡᵒᵛ ᵐᵉ

▌│█║▌║▌║

JAYANA N. LAHEY
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆ ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" damn i fucking miss him ... "
TWENTY , #PISCES ♓️
CRY BABY ❞ / ❝ HIS FIRST LOVE
voice claim : keke palmer.

▌│█║▌║▌║

KIARAH J. SCOTT
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆  ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" unt unt what happened noww ? "
TWENTY TWO , #CAPRICORN ♑️
THERAPIST FRIEND
voice claim : sevyn streeter.

▌│█║▌║▌║

JAMEER C. LAHEY
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆  ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" niggas know ion play bout my sis "
TWENTY FOUR , #LEO ♌️
MR.FUCKAROUNDANDFINDOUT
voice claim : king von.

▌│█║▌║▌║

MALACHI T. BANKS
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆  ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" where my chocolate drop at ? "
NINETEEN , #VIRGO ♍️
THIRD WHEELER
voice claim : kevin gates.

▌│█║▌║▌║

JASMYN E. DRUMMOND
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆  ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" ugh i need a new piercinggg "
TWENTY ONE , #GEMINI ♊️
THE IT GIRL
voice claim : alessia cara.

▌│█║▌║▌║

KEVIN C. PEREZ
★🎸🎧⋆。 °⋆  ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ!
" lemme put ya coochie hair inna bun "
TWENTY , #TAURUS ♉️
BADASS TODDLER / HER FIRST LOVE
voice claim : himself.

poison - brent faiyaz.
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10
  " ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵃᵇᵘˢᵉ ᵇᵃᵇʸ "

soundtrack:
#01 : love on the brain - rihanna.
#02 : escape - kehlani.
#03 : how your hands feel - ryan destiny.
#04 : never be like you - flume.
#05 : right thru me - nicki minaj.
#06 : difference - xxxtentacion.
#07 : she's mine pt. 2 - j cole.
#08 : something in my heart - michel ' le.
#09 : issues - julia michaels.
#010 : truth is - sabrina claudio.

˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。 ˚

—————     THE BROWNSKIN girl blinked slyly at the boy in    front of her , her long lashes batting at him each time she blinked. KEVIN looked away , his dimples making an appearance when he smiled.

          JAYANA laughed freely while she swung her arms around him , resting her head on his shoulder as he brought his arms around her waist. she let out a deep exhale as she gazed at the sun , squinting her eyes after realizing how bright it was.

            the faint yet relaxing sound of the ocean filled their ears along with the familiar sounds of their friends laughter from afar. "bae," kevin spoke.

             jayana lifted her head to look at the boy , scrunching her lips up into a sweet smile. "you know i love you right?"

         the girl nodded her head saying yes. "i know." she whispered softly , reaching her hand down to meet his. "i love you too." she voiced.

             kay looked at the girl with a straight face , questioning himself how did he even pull her? jayana never would've looked his way if she would've known about the shit he was involved in.

        he knew she was the ONE when she stuck around even after everything that happened. she never left his side and he never left hers.

        kay never thought he'd be so much in love like this since all his life nobody provided him love , yet alone showed him what love is. but all of that changed when he met her.

         "come on now its cold ! we sliding back to the telly. " JAMEER called out. he then began to approach the couple who stood nearby the ocean ahead.

           "look at ya. must be nice." jameer shook his head disappointedly as he made a sad face causing both kevin and jayana to burst out laughing.

     "we meet ya there. be careful my heart and call me when you get there." jayana said pulling her older brother into a hug.      
       jameer dapped up kay telling him to be safe before walking away with the friend group. leaving only kay and jayana by themself.

        putting his attention back on his girl , kevin brought his arms around her and pulled her close. his hands sneakily making their way down to her ass before she popped his hand.

      "aht aht," she wagged her finger. "remember you said you was celibate?" jayana tilted her head teasingly making kay bite his lip , laughing after.

    "aight ian celibate no more. gimme a kiss." he muttered while leaning in , pecking her lips when he got closer. "gimme another one." he whined softly chasing her lips.

      "okayyy." jayana puckered her lips out pretending to give him a kiss , and just when he got close enough she moved her head the opposite direction.

        kevin looked at her with a shocked expression on his face. "word? you standing on business?" he questioned , moving his hands off the girl.

      she laughed wholeheartedly while she tried to hug him. kay crossed his arms making a mad face as he walked away from her , mumbling words under his breath while doing so.

           jayana stood there for a brief moment before she ran up behind him jumping on his back , leaving him no choice but to hold onto her so she wouldn't fall.

       kay shook his head with a smile on his face knowing he could never be mad at her. she just had that type of effect on him, at first he thought she manifested him since no matter what he did, she was always on his mind.

  he was actually starting to think he was crazy about her and in reality he truly was. maybe thats just what love do to people ... was it ever really love ? or was it just .. obsession ?

▌│█║▌║▌║
AUTHORS NOTE :
omg i love waves smmmmm so yk i had to write a lil story bout ittttt 🙂‍↕️🙂‍↕️. umm its been so long since i wrote & ian gon lie the prelude is a lil shittyyy but it'll get better in the meantime ! promise 😎. yall want this jawn or ??

Continue Reading