๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ (๐™œ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ...

By ratatatataouile

๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ, ๐™ช ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™– ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ก๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๏ฟฝ... More

โ˜… ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ˜…
โ˜… ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† โ˜…

โ˜… ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š โ˜…

25 1 2
By ratatatataouile

☆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 ☆

✮ 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✮

𝑰 𝑮𝑨𝑺𝑷, 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑶𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 i hope is water when i sit up. a flashing red light, a moving box and a loud noise i cant quite place is not what i want to wake up to but i have and i feel like im going to cry.

as i start to panic i close my eys hoping it a dream, the red lights get faster and brighter so i do the first thing i can think of.

"HELP!! PLEASE ANYONE?!" i shout at the top of my lungs and take a quick look around. the last word breaking out as i scoot into a corner, put my face into my knees and cry. it gives me a sense of what i think is comfort as i stay seated sobbing in the corner of a cold, uncomfy, rusty box.

i hear a cluck of a chicken and look up for a second but it being too overwhelming i put my head back between my knees.

i dont care what is at the top i just want to get out, when i finally almost calm down, the box slows down and eventually come to a stop gracing me and the chicken with a second of silence, until loud beeping starts flooding my ears making my state of panic even worse than it was before.

as i look up for the second time in this stupid box and sunlight starts flooding my eyes and talking overcomes my ears, making me scoot further into the darkness of the box. maybe i do care whats up there especially if its not just a lovely house with pigs and chickens like i was silently hoping before.

the talking slowly subsides for a moment and just as i think they might have gone away. suddenly a pair of working boots land infront of me making my eyes widen and my hopes wither away.

"where is the greenie?" a male voice comes from outside the box making her worries get worse. how many people are here?

"mate i dont see the shank, did they not send one?" the boots guy spoke up. he might need glasses cause im right here.

as the boots move in circles, the talking resumes as whispering i cower more into the corner, hoping he doesn't see me. as i do so i accidentally knock a box with a pig inside it making it squeal.

i freeze and so does everybody else apparently due to the talking abruptly stopping. as the boots turn to where im sat my eyes brim with tears again. why am i so sensitive what is wrong with me?

i shove my face back into my knees as the boots guy crouches down, almost at my level and looking for a sec until seeing the lace of my boots poking out and crouches more only now spotting me.

✭ 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✭

im looking around trying to find the shank who is wasting time when i hear something hit against a box and a squeal from a pig.

i look down as it goes silent. as i crouch down i look up to all they guys standing looking at me. what the shuck they staring at the shanks.

as im almost fully crouched down a spot a shoe lace. shuck yes.

i fully crouch down and im met woth a pair of hairless legs and a crying boy.

he looks a bit weird though as i stand up realising i cant get a crying shank out of here. so i look around and try to find newt.

"oi newt can you get the shank? " i say, my voice having annoyance mixed with boredom.

"no way i did it last time your doing it mate, under no circumstances will you make me do it," he says with a smirk on his face.

knowing that hes stubborn i sigh and crouch back down to the greenies height and grab his shins pulling him out and chucking him over my shoulder, as i do so i hear a girly scream. this dudes so pathetic.

why are his legs so hairless? has he got lumps in his shirt? also why is his hair so long...

oh shuck.

✮ 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✮

he stands up after taking a look at me, i mean ok i dont even know how i look but it cant be that bad... right?

"oi newt can you get the shank?" the boot guys says turning his feet a little to the right. he has some annoyance in his voice, not like i want to be here.

"no way i did it last time your doing mate no circumstances will you make me do it," says what i assume is newt he has some sassiness in his voice though, am i that bad?

i hear a sigh and boot boy crouching back down. as im hoping hes gonna sweet talk me to help me calm down i quickly push those feeling aside as my legs are dragged from underneath my face and arms and i let out a high pitched shocked squeal as im picked up and put over his shoulder.

he freezes as i stay still in shock of what just happened. i feel his grip on my thighs let go a little and i grab onto the sides of his chest and let out another scream, whilst pushing myself up on the sides of his torso making people,for some reason, gasp?

as the grip on my thighs comes back as do the whispers making a loud voice go over them.

"ok everyone get back to your work!!" the voice says making the whispers get quieter and footsteps start meaning they listened to him, maybe hes the leader or something?

"gally get up here and let her go man shes probably scared," a kind voice says making boots guy, who i now know as gally, do as he said and climb up some boxes and land on the grass.

he slowly puts me down as if i was nothing but i just stand theyre my eyes wide and staring at the floor with my mouth slightly agape from him DRAGGING AND PICKING ME UP?!

my eyes start to fill with tears for the third time that day as i look up and see the 4 people infront of me.

a dark skinned boy with little hair and a weird thing on his hand, stood next to him is a scrawny guy with blondish-brown shaggy hair and dirt on his face, behind him is an asain guy with very styled hair and tanned skin and finally a tall boy with quite a bit of muscle and eyebrows that are very... there.

the dark skinned boy speaks up and introduces himslef moving forward with his arm out supposedly to put it on my shouder "hello there greenie, im alby, the leader here and-,"

i take a step back, cutting his voice of and removing his hand off my shoulder, making him go back to his normal height.

"why are you speaking to me like that? before you had a stern voice but now your quieter?" i say almost in a whispered tone.

"greenie listen that doesnt matter-" alby says taking a step towards me.

"why are you calling me that, my name is... my name is.... why cant i remember my name whats wrong with me?" i slightlt rush my words as my breath gets heavier and harder to control.

"nothing is wrong with you greenie-" he says in a calm voice as if nothing is wrong here.

"no stop! where am i? who am i? get me out of here!" i say raising my voice slightly and taking many steps back as my hand have found a place behind my neck slightly pulling my hair as i try to soothe myself by rubbing my neck.

as my panic keeps rising i start to look around only realising what i should of realise ages ago.

where are the girls?

am i the only girl? are they hiden away? did they kill them?

as i look around for the last time i spot a forest i look back to see the 4 boys cautiously stepping towards me.

i look back to the forest and back to the boys. the scrawny one speaks up, "hey just calm down we aint gonna hurt you, " as he speaks i realise that he is the newt guy from earlier.

i look back to the forest and without wasting another second run as fast as i can into it. how do i know he isnt lying also i dont want them to see me cry.

what is wrong with me, why do i cry so much? why am i here?

after 2 minutes of running with my thoughts spiralling around my head they are suddenly cut off as i feel arms wrap around my waist and im lifted off the floor for the second time that day and a weird noise comes from my mouth.

"let me go! leave me alone! " i say whilst trying to wriggle away from this guy. i look down to see those boots from earlier. must be gally then, i have no chance of getting out now.

✭ 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒗 ✭

"nothing is wrong with you greenie" alby tells the new greenie, but clearly it doesnt help.

"no stop! where am i? who am i? get me out of here!" she says almost shouting whilst taking steps away from us. what wrong with her? is she good?

shes rubbing her neck and her breath is getting quicker. maybe grabbing her by the legs wasnt my best idea of the year.

she starts to look around and realisation spreads across her face. i think shes realised that shes the only girl here.

i look at alby and he starts to take some steps forward so me, minho and newt follow behind him.

she looks back to the forest whilst taking another step back. is hse going to run? "hey just calm down we aint gonna hurt you, " as i look at newt i realise he must have the same thought process as me right now.

as she looks back to the forest i look at the other three boys infront of me and when i look back she starts sprinting into the forest.

oh shuck.

alby looks at minho and he takes a step back and says, "ive ran enough today, "

alby turns to newt "ive got a limp mate what do expect me to do run like a cheetah? " he replys before looking at me. as i look back at him i realise that all three are staring at me expectedly.

"hey gally isnt today your day off?" minho says looking at me. shank.

"also i havent seen you anywhere near the medjack hut recently, " newt looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"fine i will go get the shankette, " i reply and start to jog since shes about 5,5 she can not run far in a minute this should be easy.

once im in the actual forest i see a flash of blonde hair running a bit further in the trees. she really is not a fast runner.

i finally start running and silently catch up to her and pick her up from around the waist causing an odd noise to come from her throat.

she starts to wriggle around trying to escape my embrace "let me go! leave me alone!" she says wriggling around more but as she looks down she slowly come to a halt.

"damn greenie, how much hair have you got? " i say pulling my right arm from around her waist and pulling her hair from my mouth whilst holding her in my left.

after a moment of silence i hear a quiet cry and look down to the greenie but all i see is her blonde hair in her face.

"please let go, please," i hear her whisper inbetween her silent sobs.

i feel kinda bad. ive never felt this way before.

i slowly let go of her and place her on the ground. slowly taking a step back "cmon greenie i gotta take you to alby, " i say in a comforting voice. wow im doing new things all of a sudden this feels weird.

she slowly turns around her hands hugging her waist and her hair still draping across her face but not too much to the point that her face is fully covered.

as i start to walk away i realise she isnt following me "greenie why arent you moving? " i come to a halt and look at her.

"i dont want to go with a random boy you could kill me or something! " she raises her voice slightly but still has tears streaming down her face.

"im not going to hurt you, the only thing ill get out of that is a banishing, " i sigh, talking with my hands. "i just want to get back to alby so he can show you around and i can go back to work, "

i hear her sniffle and slowly start to walk forward. i think about shouting at her to hurry up but that wont help she looks so fragile? ok what is wrong with me i never care about others feelings. but why is she so...

interesting?

no she isnt a pig with 5 legs, shes a person and the first girl we've ever seen well can remember seeing anyways.

my thoughts come to a stop and so does my walking when i see a handful of boys crowding around alby. she definitely does not want to deal with this.

"wait here a second, ill be right back, " i tell her and carry on walking forward until i feel a hand on my bicep.

i turn around and see the greenie standing behind me "dont leave im scared what if the other hurt me? " she says her voice slightly breaking as the end of her sentence.

i look down at her and back to alby. im sure minho can sort it out maybe i can show her around or something. i mean everyone is so preoccupied with talking about the greenie they wont realise shes walking around with me.

"ill show you around, im sure alby wont mind, " i flash her a quick smile.omg what is wrong with me. has she put a spell on me or somthing? i doubt it shes just cried the whole time. but so did eric, daniel and adam and probably a lot more. i hated when they rid it so why so i feel bad?

✮ 𝒄𝒉𝒍𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗✮

i cautiously turn around, my hands are around my waist and my hair falling infront of my face but not to muxh so that i can still see.

he starts to walk of but i stay still why would i want to go with a muscly guy twice my size? "greenie why arent you moving? " he stops walking and turns to me.

"i dont want to go with a random boy you could kill me or something! " i say my voice raising.

"im not going to hurt you, the only thing ill get out of that is a banishing, " he sighs whilst using his hands to talk. "i just want to get back to alby so he can show you around and i can go back to work,"

maybe he wont hurt me? he might be a big friendly giant like giraffes? i hope so cause i dont really have a choice to not walk with him. i prefer one guy over many of them.

i sniffle and start to take small steps forward. i wish i was in a big house. a big pretty house, with gardens that go on for ages. they would be filled with all kinds of fruit trees and fruit bushes and i could have pigs, chickens, ducks, sheep and maybe cows.

i look up to gally infront of me, his hands are crossed infront of him but not in a nervous way almost in an i dont know what to do with my hands way.

suddenly he stops walking and stares at something. i look around him to see a handful of boys crowding around who i think is alby. i do not want to deal with all these boys.

"wait here a second, ill be right back, " he says to before slowly starting to walk off.

he can not leave me here! what if im kidnapped or killed maybe a boy will assault me?

i jog slightly up to him and grab his bicep. oh my gaed hes got more than a little muscle but anyways.

he turns around and looks at me standing behind him "dont leave im scared what if the others hurt me? " i say my voice breaking a little at the end.

he looks at me and back to alby. jesus he is so much taller than me be could probably throw me like im nothing. oh wait, he did.

"ill show you around, im sure alby wont mind, " he gives me a quick smile and we start to walk off. he definitely does not smile often i think that was the first time he smiled and its been like an hour.

as we get fully out of the forest he starts to give the tour. "this is the glade, a big stone box with 4 doors.
everyone does their job no one slacks off-,"

"what are they? " i say cutting him off.

"we have med jacks, they look after the wounded. jeff is the keeper of them even though theres only 4 of them, they do the job, " he points over to building in the open. "the slicers give us food, they look after the animals and kill them thats how they got theyre name, we have winston the keeper. i dont know how he does it," he looks over to a pen where a dark skinned boy is tending to animals.

"the builders is my job and im the keeper, we repair buildings and build new ones," i see a handful of boys repairing a building with hammocks. "the cooks, well cook really. they obviously cook we have frypan for that he doesn't really have anyone to help him. the sloppers help sometimes they're the people who weren't good at any jobs so they help out where they can," a dark skinned boy walks out and waves at us, making me smile and send a small wave back.

"the baggers probably are the strongest people here other than the builders they bury the dead people but it doesnt happen often so they help around with the slicers when they can, " he looks over to the forest, they probably bury them near there. "newt is our keeper of the track hoes they basically grow all the fruit, veg and herbs, " i look and see a big patch of grads with plants growing out of it. a few boys are theyre picking at the plants. "and last but not least we have runners and map makers, the runners run the maze and they map it, minho is the keeper of them but we wont get into that,"

he come to a halt back at the box where it all kinda started. "and thats the glade we dont know why were here and we dont know how. but thats our life. so any questions? " he asks looking down at me.

"umm where do we sleep? " i ask looking at him.

"well they sleep in the homestead on hammock but keepers and people like alby sleep in rooms in homestead, but you will probably get your own room so none of the boys get any stupid ideas, " he responds pointing over to the building i now know as homestead. "is that all? " he looks back at me.

"yeah i think so, " i say looking around.

"ok umm tomorrow you will try out for jobs starting with slicers in the morning and the medjacks in the afternoon, " he looks around and spots the dark skinned boy fron earlier i think his name is alby?

the boy starts to jog over and stops in front of us "took a while didnt it gally, i thought the greenie here killed you,"

"i just showed her around, told her the jobs and stuff. she knows shes starting tomorrow, " alby gives him a look, his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes squinted.

"ok... oh by the way we have a bonfire later for you greenie, maybe you will remember your name? " he looks at me.

"maybe i will? " i shrug my shoulders and look back at gally then to alby again.

when i look back at him i see a bunch of boys walkinf towards what i think is the kitchens. alby sees me looking behind him and says "dinner time greenie cmon lets go, " he puts his arm around my shoulder and me, him and gally go to eat.

༺ღ༒ 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 ༒ღ༻
𝑰𝑻 𝑻𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝒀𝑺 𝑻𝑶 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝟐 𝒚𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒄𝒄 😭

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒌𝒕𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓?

𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒚 :)

𝟑/𝟑 - 𝟏𝟕/𝟎𝟑/𝟐𝟒 - 𝟑𝟓𝟔𝟕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
518K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 35.8K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
398K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...