Stars In Your Eyes | natasha...

By natashaswifeyk

A story of Y/n Stark, x natasha romanoff Y/n is a 23-year-old famous singer and actress. Y/n loves to do t... More

0 - information
1 - Y/n Stark everyone!
2 - messages
3 - dead at 23
4 - lazy days
5 - Christmas market
6 - Christmas party
7 - Nat's Secret Santa's present
8 - A Night At My Apartment
9 - I freaked out
10 - a selfie
13 - messages
13 - movie
14 - Gal or Val? -entine

11 - a dog

472 14 10
By natashaswifeyk

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/n'S POV

--___---=・ ☎︎ boss 👷‍♀️☎︎・=---___--

-26 November 2023-

Are you on your way?

I'm already here

Yeah I'm walking down the street

Give me a minute 

--___-----=・☎︎・=-----___--

I walked down the street at a fast pace, as I was already running late. 

I was going to meet up with Maeva and Lily, it has been so long since I saw them in person. 

When I arrive at the park, I see Mav (short for Maeva), sitting on a bench, with Lily in her arms.

Her eyes meet mine for a moment, and then she smiles happily. 

"Y/n! It's been so long!" She says sweetly. 

"Yes, it's so good to see you again," I say while giving her a side hug.  "And hello Lily, nice to finally meet you," I say handing my finger to Lily, which she grabs with her full hand, yet It doesn't even go around my finger wholly. 

"So how is everything going with her?" I ask her, sitting next to her. 

"I feel like she doesn't want me to sleep during the night," She says tiredly. 

I study her face, she has dark circles under her eyes. And her eyes, are still a bit puffy. 

"If you want I could take her a night, so you can have a good night of sleep?" I ask her, also wanting some time with this cutie pie.

"My ma is taking her tomorrow, still thank you," She says with a sigh. 

"And by the way, I'm looking for a new personal assistant for you since Katie isn't here anymore.  And I'm trying to update your talent agency." She says kindly while handing me some papers. 

"You're already so tired, please don't exhaust yourself with work. You know I don't want you to work while you're on maternity leave." I tell her genuinely, with concern present in my voice. 

"Who would take over my job then? Katie left a week before she was needed." She says, giving me a weak smile.

"I could find a lot of people if you would let me," I say. 

"The last person you hired, was incompetent and had anger management issues. I'm not letting you hire again." She says while laughing softly. 

"In my defense, he had lied on his CV," I say while remaining serious while she laughs quietly.

"Don't worry, I can multitask." She says while giving me a reassuring smile. 

"You're a workaholic," 
"I know" She responds.

We say in silence, looking at the people walking in front of us. I think Lily might have fallen asleep as we don't hear her anymore. 

After some time, Mav restarts our conversation; "And David, head of the fan engagement team, doesn't know what they have to do with all the new questions about you're relationship with Tony Stark. I told him not to react to it in the meantime. What should I tell him?"

"Tell him to share the most liked ones with me via mail, I'll formulate an answer and send it to him again," I respond to which she nods. 

"Did you talk to Stark recently?" She asks turning her head towards me. 

"Actually yes, I went there yesterday," I tell her. 

"Oh, so you ditch my invitation to go to his?" She asks raising an eyebrow, but I can see she's joking. 

"Hey! I wasn't there by choice. Natasha broke in, and forced me to come." I say, smiling lightly. 

"Natasha Romanoff broke in? You could have called security you know." She says, shaking her head in disbelief. 

"I didn't think of that, to be honest. But I mean, I didn't mind her being in my apartment. It's Natasha Romanoff," I admit shyly. 

"Please don't tell me you crushing on her." She says while doing this '🤦‍♀️'. 

"I never said that!" I defend. 
"You're thinking it." She says with a chuckle.

I shake my head in return.

"Do you think you could find me a dog?" I ask changing the topic of the conversation quickly.

"I could, what type were you thinking about?" She says as she takes her phone out of her bag.

"Not too tall, but not too small. And one that loves cuddles, but doesn't have too much energy. And that can go well with other people than me. No puppy, a 2-year-old would be perfect" I say smiling at the thought of having a dog. 

"I'll try my best. oh and..." She says while typing on her phone.

"You texted me you were working on a single? (song)" She says glancing at me, before continuing to type on her phone.

"Oh yeah, I came up with it when I tried to fall asleep. I have some ideas about the melody and some of the lyrics. But I'll tell you more about when I have everything worked out." I tell her, and I see a smile forming on her lips. New content for the fans is always good news.

"I'll tell the production team then, you talk about it with the songwriting team?" She says while packing her stuff back in her bag. 

"Yeah, I will do it tomorrow," I say standing up to help her. 

"I need to go home to feed this little one." She says as she puts Lily in her buggy. 

"OK, call me if you need something. Love you byee" I say. 

~ 30 December, a few days later 

"So welcome home buddy! This house is all yours. Just don't pee in my bed." I say to my 2-year-old dog. 

Mav had arranged that I could pick him up today at the local shelter. 

I take a selfie with him and post it on Instagram. {Don't ask me how she could take a selfie without using her arms}

My stomach flutters, filling itself with butterflies when I see that Natasha commented. 

Maybe Mav was right after all.

I hum the melody that has been in my head since yesterday. Mumbling some lyrics that I thought off. {Guys, please don't report, it is just to say that this song belongs to another artist (that I will share later on, but it's easy to guess). So I do not own this song or its lyrics. But I will change some of the lyrics so they fit in the storyline)

"God I have my father's, but my mother's when I ...
I can run, but I can't hide from... 
Cause now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave... me"
....

"I was a kid but I wasn't clueless" I mumble.

{I love this song for her character, so I thought she might write it during the following chapters.}

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

Nat content in the next chapter?  👀

COMMENT HERE A DOG NAME, please :)

I feel single. 

Have a nice day 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
1.4K 79 10
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
57.5K 1.6K 16
Ms. Romanoff an Anvenger and billionaire woman who own her own business with Stark which is her co-Avenger too. She was living in a mansion and have...
33.4K 805 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...