Iron Soldier (Bucky x reader)

By Roxyvanas

After Yn's parents dies in a car crash Hydra took her. She was sent to the red room shortly after and when sh... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Author's Note
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
Author's Note
Author's Note
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Author's Note
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Author's Note

38

220 6 10
By Roxyvanas

An: Im so sorry this chapter will be a bit all over the place but the next chapter will be better. Thank you for all the support I have been getting lately it means alot.

Bucky was busy getting his wound checked by Shuri.

After that he went back to Yn and saw her holding the vest.
"Hey doll everything okay ?" He asks and sees the tears in her eyes.
"If I were to say yes you wouldn't believe me so no." Yn says with a small smile and lets out a sigh.

"Why are you upset doll ?" He asks as he makes his way over to the bed and takes her hand in his while placing a soft kiss over her knuckles.
"Because the team is out on a mission and Yelena just said goodbye so she is gone too." Yn says and Bucky gets confused.

"The team is gone on a mission ?" He asks confused.
"Yeah T'challa came and told me while you were busy with Shuri." Yn says and he nods.

And so they spent the day just in their room.
Yn was allowed to walk around again just not too much because her body was healing a bit slower this time.
Currently they were laying in a field of flowers that Tia was busy working on with her magic.

T'challa walked up behind them and looked to them both.
"I apologize for interrupting but there are people at my border looking for you James and they do not sound happy."

T'challa says and Bucky looks to him raising an eyebrow.
"Who are they ?" He asks and T'calla sighs.
"Im afraid I do not know, they claim to be people from something to do with Sokovia." T'challa says and Bucky thinks for a bit.

Steve did mention something about Sokovian accords while both he and Yn was gone.
Just as he got up and helped Yn up a jet came flying through the forcefield and landed.

Tony walked out the jet mad with Steve following behind.
"Tony no!" Steve comanded but Tony didn't listen.
Yn just stood there confused as she watched Tony march over.

When she saw he was heading for Bucky she stopped him.
"Tony what's going o..." she began as she put her hands on his chest to stop him from walking further.
"I'll tell you what's going on that psycho boyfriend of yours killed my parents and you were probably apart of it, your from Hydra too !" Tony yelled as he stepped away from her.

"Get her out of here!" Yn whisper shouted as she motioned her head towards Tia when she looked at T'challa.
He nodded and took her quickly walking away.
"Tony calm dow.." Steve began but Tony shot his repulser straight at Bucky.

Bucky tried to shield with his metal arm but slowly opened his eyes when he didn't feel anything.

There before him stood Yn hands lit up in flames as they were surrounded by a dome.
It looked like it was made out of red stained glass but also like embers escaped from it's surface every now and then.
"You dont ever shoot at him again" Yn said dangerously low to Tony.
Her eyes were glowing bright orange and the flames around her seemed to raise higher.

"You're as much a freak as he is."
"Tony that is enough!" Steve yelled as He stepped up to Tony.

"Yn please calm down" Bucky said calmly as he put his shaking hand on her shoulder expecting it to burn but it was as if the flames went through him.

Weird...

He thought but when she looked at him he just smiled softly.
"It's okay doll calm down." He says and she closes her eyes and sighs.
The flames dies down and the dome falls.

"You should be put down." Tony says and Yn just stares at him with murder in her eyes.
"Both of you..." those words is what riled her the most but before she could react something sharp hit her back and she crumpled to the floor as electricity coursed through her veins.

Bucky wanted to go to her but the same happened with him.
It was a strong amount because they were super soldiers.

Bucky passed out and Yn was cuffed and put into a van.
Steve stared at Tony in disbelief and ran towards his best friend to see if he was okay.

The rest of the team were back in New York but when Tony got back they were confused.
"Back from your trip to Pepper so quick ?" Natasha asks and he nods.
"Yes she had alot of meetings to attend to." He says lying through his teeth and Natasha knew that.

Truth was Yn was now locked in a cell.
Staring at white walls alone not knowing how she would get out.

"Tony what did you do ?" Natasha asks Tony as she sits down across from him on the couch.
"Nothing Romanoff." Tony says as he gets up and leaves.

Natasha felt he was too defensive and he was hiding something but she didn't know what he was hiding.

Yn stared hopelessly at the walls she didn't know where she were or what was going on but she did know that she was alone.

What happened back there ?
She half passed out after the electricity went through her.
She wanted to get to Bucky but she couldn't her body was too weak and didn't allow her.

She stood up and walked towards one of the walls.
She punched the wall full force as the vibrations ricocheted of the wall and fire spread after it like a shockwave.

"Where is he !" She yelled falling to her knees.

The white walls had a slight blackish tint now on the soundproof pillow like squares because of her punch.

"Yn " she heard Bruce's voice and she doubted if she should trust him or not.
"Where Is He Bruce Where?" She said her voice low but loud enough for him to hear her clearly.

"His location is unknown but your to stay here." Bruce told her and she glared at the window like mirror.
She stood up and threw a ball of fire at it.
Bruce was inside and knew she would not be able to break it but he quickly grabbed the table as the little office shook.

"I would not advise you to be hostile the longer you treat us like we are a threat, the longer you will be in there like You are one Yn."

She just went to the corner of the room and sat there non responsive to anything he said.
"Yn" she heard a different voice.
Tony

She looked up to the mirror.
"You have to eat." He tells her and she laughs.
She didn't think he'd come all the way just to tell her that.

He should be celebrating because he captured the 'monster from hydra' and locked her up.

She didn't awnser him nor was she planning to anytime soon.
She just rested her head back onto her knees and closed her eyes.
It's been hours since she said a word or even moved for that matter.

"Well there is food that was brought to you if you get hungry." He says and then just plain silence again.

Back in Wakana Bucky is freaking out with Steve by his side.
"How the fuck could he, not now, not again !" He yelled as he paced in the bedroom.

"What about Tia, Buck if we are going to go save her we need to get Tia somewhere safe." Steve tells him and Bucky slams his fists against the wall.

"Shit, shit, shit I dont know what to do." He stresses as he paces some more.
"I know where she can go !" He says suddenly stopping.

"Where Buck ?" Steve asked as he raked his hand through his hair.
"Asgard the Queen will allow it and it's the safest place she'll be right now."
Bucky says as he stands there debating if he should take Tia there or not.

"If you think it's the best option then we'll go." Steve calls Nat to tell her to come back to Wakanda with Thor.

"Thor" Steve says as they meet him and Natasha outside.
"Yes ?" He asks and Natasha crosses her arms she didn't like where this was going.
"We need to ask a favor." Steve says.

And so they explained the situation to Thor and Nat and he said that he's mother would not mind.
Thor, Tia, Bucky and Natasha went to Asgard.
Steve had asked Nat to go with to make sure Bucky would not strangle anyone since Yn was not there to keep him calm.

They walked into the throne room and Thor and Bucky kneeled and Natasha followed suit.
Tia immediately ran up to Frigga to hug her.

"Mother, father I've come to ask a favor."
Thor said and Frigga came down.
"What is wrong my son ?" Frigga asked with a smiling Tia in her arms.
"Yn has been captured and we believe it is best if she stays here for time being." Thor tells his mother after she put Tia down.

"Very well." Frigga says and she walks over to Natasha to greet her.
"Your majesty, Im Natasha." Nat said with a slight curtsy and a obviously forced smile.
"Nice to meet you my dear." Frigga said as she touched Natasha's hand and some memories of Yn and Natasha flashed through her mind.

She smiled as she looked at Nat.
"She really loves you my dear it clear that she looks up to you." Frigga says and Nat looks at her confused.
"I was raised by witches dear I see with more than with just my eyes."

"Thank you your majesty." Bucky said as the Queen turned to him.
"Your welcome just get her back home okay." Frigga said and Bucky nodded a determined look on his face.
"I will no matter the cost."

Bucky then kneeled infront of Tia as he smiled sadly at her.
"Buttercup Im so sorry but we are gonna be away for a bit okay, if you ever miss me or mommy just remember we are right here with you." He says tapping her locket with the photos in and a tear escaped his eyes.
"I love you dad." She said and more tears started streaming down his face.
"I love you too Tia." Her own face was now covered in tears and he kissed her forehead.

And just like that he left his daughter in the arms of a stranger unwillingly...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
199K 8.1K 24
BTS has been gaining alot of attention and fame as the years goes on. But Min Yoongi AKA Suga, who has always been alittle mysterious about his sexua...
621K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...