Murderer Hilda

By XxStray_kittenxX

Hilda becomes a murderer after she's pushed over the edge More

Chapter 2: Bad morning
Chapter 3: The bus there

Chapter 1: origin

50 1 2
By XxStray_kittenxX

A while after moving to Trollburg Hilda began to get bullied. It got to a point where she couldn't take it anymore. she turned emo. She had no motivation to go outside or hang out with her friends anymore. Everyone was just mean to her and nobody understood her pain.

hell that was all so struggling in school. It's so hard to be a student it's like being in agony constantly. It's like a constant uphill battle, one where you can never win.

It was just too much. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.4K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
16.3K 607 82
It's all in the title ladies and gentlemen ๐Ÿ˜‰. Request are open....
5.3K 74 22
Arc 1 Book 1 The Clans have lived by the lake for countless seasons and Clan life is how it always has been. A prophecy though is nearing and depend...
126K 5.2K 45
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...