the outsiders imagines and pr...

By whois_juless

this is a book about the entire outsiders gang x Y/N requests are open!! More

A/N (introducing myself and the book)
what the gang will do if your on your 🩸
Their favorite colors
how they react to you getting jumped
(A/N)
Ponyboy's Promposal
Sodapop's Promposal
Darry's Promposal
Dallas Promposal
Johnny's Promposal
Two-bit's Promposal
Steve's Promposal
A/N
their pet names for you!
ponyboy's ideal girlfriend
sodapop's ideal girlfriend
darry's ideal girlfriend
dallas ideal girlfriend
johnny's ideal girlfriend
two-bit's ideal girlfriend
steve's ideal girlfriend
cuddling-visual
A/N
kissing-visual
The gangs favorite songs
where did you guys have your first kiss?
First kiss scenarios (dating back to the last part)
what ponyboy would post on his instagram (modern)
what sodapop would post on instagram (modern)
what darry would post on instagram (modern)
what would dallas winston post on instagram (modern)
what johnny would post on instagram (modern)
what steve randle would post on instagram (modern)
what two-bit would post on instagram (modern)
loving can hurt pt.1
loving can hurt pt.2
flirtatious love pt.1
flirtatious love pt.2
author's note

ponyboy curtis

83 1 0
By whois_juless

As I walked out of my house walking towards Pony's house so we could hang out on a Friday night. Darry said we could go to the drive in together which is surprising since it's a Friday night and Pony usually has homework. I was excited for what Pony has planned for us today. So as I walked in Pony was already done with his homework by the time I got there.

"Hey Pony, you ready?" I asked.
"Yep!" He said.
"Be back at midnight you two!" Darry shouted.
"I bet you they will hook up!" Two-bit joked.
"Shut your trap Two." I yelled.

Pony and I walked out and started to head towards the park instead of the drive in.

"Pony where are we headed?" I asked confused.
"The park." He answered.
"Oh okay." I responded.

We got to the park and I saw a blanket with a rose there. I think that this was the first time that Pony took me to see a sunset. I was so excited.

"Do you like it?" Pony asked.
"Pony this is the sweetest thing ever." I said.

Pony was getting all nervous and then this happened...

"Y/N I've always had a crush on you and I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.
"Awe Pony, I feel the same way about you and I'd love to be your girlfriend." I responded with smiling and he smiled back.

That's when I nuzzled into his side and kiss him on the cheek. He wrapped my shoulder with his arm I was so happy with him. I was staring at the sunset mesmerized by all the colors getting darker. I thought it was beautiful.

"This sure is pretty." I remarked.
"Not as beautiful as you." Pony said.

I giggled and brought him in for a kiss and he kissed back. I let go and continued to lay my head on his shoulder. We spent the rest of our time talking until I fell asleep. I am pretty sure I woke up next to Pony with his strong arms wrapped around my waist. I blush and smiled at the thought of this and brought myself closer.

This was the best night of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
76.1K 817 21
This is a story about The Outsiders, but if you were in the gang!
1.4K 88 13
After graduating college, Austin Curtis returns home without really knowing what to expect. Time has helped her mature, but through the years she spe...
26K 220 41
So this is obviously an Outsiders fanfic, and it's the first one I've written on Wattpad.