Crown Of Love

By dreamer0101

Hadley was the daughter of the Ivanovich's who are well known in New Orleans and everyone who lives in the ci... More

Would You Lie For Me? / 2

Sick Graffiti Artists And Tabloid Queen / 1

467 9 0
By dreamer0101

HADLEY IVANOVICH , New Orleans-Louisiana

~~ im a goner , somebody catch my breath ~~

'Hadle-' My mum started off before I turned quickly to face her and cut her off. I couldn't believe what I was hearing and was so angry that I couldn't even respond properly.

"Mum! I don't even know him! How do you expect me to freaking date him?!' I yelled at my mum as she stared at herself in the mirror. I hated how she was so vain , taking every single second for herself. She pouted her red lips then opened up her arms as if she was the most caring person in the world. 

'Please , just do it. Your dad... He needs this case. We have diner with the Hood's in a week. Get to know Calum until then. He seems..' I cut my mum off before she had the chance to finish. Her hazel eyes were on me , waiting for my engry response.

'Arrogant , full of himself , egoist at it's finest? God help me if he doesn't have a STD. A-A-And can you imagine me going out with a graffiti artist? Hahah.' I nervously laughed with the fakest smile on my face. I was talking the true , I wouldn't dare let false words leave my mouth. I am very honest and would like to stay that way. He was a troubled boy and his only solution was partying.

'Why so judgemental Hadley?' She zoomed a bit more on my face. She looked at the acne at my face then signed , zooming out.

'You should visit Dr.Madden soon. Your skin- It's breaking out again.' She said in a scolding tone and all I could do was stare in disappointment at how much a judgemental person she was.

'That's not our subject at the moment mum!' I raised my hands in the air , continuing before she spoke anymore.

'I know he's awful cause we go to the same school mum. Remember?' I cocked my eyebrow as she just sighed , taking her earrings off. I couldn't handle her at the moment but again , I couldn't handle anyone these days.

'Hadley... Your dad and Calum's dad are in buisness together.If you and Calum work out , this could do wonders for your dad!' She beamed clapping her hands. It just made me realise that I achieved nothing within this conversation and my hatred was pure.

'I knew you were selfish but i never thought you would go as far to make me date someone i cant stand.' I existed her room , stomping to mine. The red flared dress , which I hated , was extremely comfortable and I couldn't wait to get into my pijamas and hibernate for 6 months.

'Hadley , princess why dont come by to the bar? Let's talk' My dad's voice echoed around the impressive house. His iconic 'Let's Talk.' phrase was in the sentence which meant I had to avoid him at all costs.

'Dont you princess me!' I told him before slamming the door to my room. I new that was risky but meh- Who cares.

'Hadley... Hadley!' I could here my dad's voice echo through the house as i walked up to my mirror , looking at the extreme clevage my dress was showing. I couldn't believe I wore this to a buissness dinner , eek.

'Calum Hood. Your 6th grade crush. Then the person you hated from 7th to 11th grade. What could go wrong?' I talked to myself , slowly taking my dress off. I continued to give myself a pep-talk in the mirror before grabbing my pijamas which were under Milo , my golden retreiver puppy.

I threw myself onto the bed , cuddling Milo deciding to snggle him before sleeping.. I heard someone knock on my door as i screamed ; 'Come in.'

'Hadley  , the Hood's are coming over next week. You know it wouldn't be a bad idea to start to befriend Calum.' I heard my dad's masculine voice say as i rolled my eyes at him. He had a glass of brandy in his hand like always. I wish he would stop drinking so much.

'Dad , you have no idea what goes down in my private life. So i think that it's best you dont but in into it and try force things that will cause a nuclear explosion.' I said directly to him as he put his glass on my vanity mirror. The glass looked so out of place next to a bunch of make up and perfumes.

'Hadley Tatyana Ivanovich  , you need to stop being a spoiled brat. You are going to date him and help me out. End of discussion.' I called out for him before he grabbed his glass and walked out.

'Did you talk to the Hood's about this? Did you even think for a second that Calum doesn't want to date me?' I got off my bed , walking up to him.

'Yes , the Hood's agreed to all of this.' He took his glass then walked away. Milo sniffed his leg , my dad blowing him a kiss and walked off. I don't know how Milo even likes this guy.

'So that asshole is also being forced to date me. Nice.' I mumbled to myself , getting ready to sleep and not wake up ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Hadley Tatyana Ivanovich

Ethnicity : Russian

Fav Food : Klotski (potato dumplings in chicken broth mmmm )

Quick bio : Hadley's parents were born in America hence they grew up with American culture but still have the Russian culture within them

Height : 168cm

~~~~~

Just a intro and i think that some real shit is gonna go down.

Pinky promise for more updates cause i got my computer back , yaaas

{Sila ♥}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
67.7K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...