Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Dev...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters becaus... More

Introduction
Harem
Enemies & Villains
Prologue 01: Mother Miranda/Carnage's Rebirth
Prologue 02: Portal To Hell
Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2: The Hazbin Motel
Chapter 3: Stay In The Hell With Princess
Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell
Chapter 5: Charlie & Vaggie (Lemon)
Chapter 6: Carnage V.S Exterminators Part 1
Chapter 7: Carnage V.S Exterminators & Adam Part 2
Chapter 8: Carnage's Warning
Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Different Dimension
Chapter 11: New World & Spirits?
Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami
Chapter 13: Meet Nightmare Spirit
Chapter 14: I do whatever I want
Chapter 15: Kurumi The Nightmare (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Kurumi & Carnage V.S Ellen
Chapter 17: Ellen's Death/The White Queen
Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)
Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards
Chapter 20: The True Devil King/Isaac's Death
Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport
Chapter 22: Miyuki Shiba (Lemon)
Chapter 23: New Threats/The Avatars
Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend
Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Carnage V.S Zaheer
Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell
Chapter 29: Ending Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage

242 17 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The King.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now...let the slaughter begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and he use his other arms out...he had four arms out with claws, blades, war-hammer, and scythes too.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was done slaughtering the rest of those maggots out there and they are dead and lying down on the ground with bloods all everywhere and even their parts are cuts off by (Y/N) who just showing them no mercy. Then (Y/N) was growl out little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the others who were definitely scared right now...and then Zaheer who seen the massacre of (Y/N) did and make him realize to know how dangerous of (Y/N) really is and he just took many soldiers out by himself...and none of them can't even stopped him.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Seems you six are only left for what we need to kill.~" He said to Zaheer and the others and they are completely terrified of (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now, what is it gonna be? Are you run or stay here like the rest of your own comrades.~" He said to them and make them were gulped down on their throats and then Zaheer who was gritting his teeth in anger and make him tries to shoot out his technique with wind power and he tries to take (Y/N) down. Then (Y/N) just dodge out of the ways from the attacks and Zaheer was seen him is disappeared like fast...very fastest and then out of nowhere Zaheer was slammed on his right side and he felt his cribs was broken pretty hard by one of (Y/N)'s tendrils shapeshift into Hammer-fists.

Zaheer: "*SCREAM*" He was scream out in pain and he was sent to the ground and make him was spat bloods out of his mouth and he could heard the heavy footsteps of (Y/N) who was came here right away and make Zaheer was got grabbed by (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Come here, you.~" He said and he was got him in his large hand and make him look at the poor bastard tries to get away and (Y/N) slammed the poor bastard on the wall and breaking him apart and keep slammed him and then he begin to use Hulk style at this motherfucker. Then (Y/N) was throw Zaheer up to the cell over there and make him fall down on the ground and he lying there with hisses out in pain and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look at Ghazang who was shooting his fireballs at (Y/N).

Zahang: "I don't know what you really are....But I can kill you, goddamn demon!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We already become demon. Now it's just you and us.~" He said to Ghazang and make the bastard was shoot out from his mouth as flamethrower and (Y/N) was doing the same thing too...the two of them were shooting their flamethrowers each others and they both were keep going and more going out right now. When (Y/N) was shooting his flamethrower that he take a few walking up step over there and keep going and then (Y/N) finally grabbed Ghazang's both arms and make him holding his arms.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Is that all you've got?" He asked the bastard and make him was confuse and surprise about what (Y/N) just stood right there and he grab his both arms and break Ghazang's arms off and make him was screaming and keep screaming out in pain. Then (Y/N) grab the head of Ghazang and lift him up from the ground and then (Y/N) was choke-slam him down on the ground and make (Y/N) was going to killed this motherfucker badly like he tear Ghazang apart off...and (Y/N) raise his foot up and stomp Ghazang's head off...and his head squashed like watermelon.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Too easy." He said to himself.

Ming-Hue: "NO!" She shout out and make her shooting waters at (Y/N) and he was stood right there and he didn't felt anything to hurt him and make him was look at her who keep shooting at him. Then (Y/N) just use his speed goes straight up toward to Ming-Hue and make him was rammed Ming-Hue so hard and make her spat bloods out again and send her to the wall of the building and she was knocked down on the ground.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Water isn't your type to kill us?" He asked her and make her was felt scared and she got kick in the stomach and make her spat bloods out of her mouth and she was sent to the wall of the building and make (Y/N) use his tendrils wrapped around her and she tries to get away and move. But (Y/N) just throw her to the other place where she can get knocked out into unconscious and make her was finally knocked down on the ground and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the Trix who were surprise with scared expression on their faces.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Now then...who's next?" He asked the Trix and make the three witches were looking each others and they both take their own retreat right away.

Icy: "We take our leave...but as for you...I don't know who or what you are....but you are definitely extremely dangerous merciless monster." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "We are looking forward to it.~" He said to Icy and make the trix were disappeared right away and the others who were take their own retreats right away and (Y/N) was growl little bit and he think these motherfuckers are definitely insects and (Y/N) just kill them like one by one. Then (Y/N) was turn his head around to look Korra who was stuck in there where she got chained up and make (Y/N) was seen this and he just use his legs as tendrils create himself growing up and reach level than Korra.

Korra: "P-P-Please don't hurt me...." She said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "..." He wasn't said anything but he grab the chains from Korra was been locked and he ripped it off and make her surprise to feel her arms and legs again and she turn her head to look at (Y/N) who caught her in his arms.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "There's no need to worry for you, our dear princess.~ We didn't hurt good guys but we are only hurt the bad guys...now as for you...let's get you to safety." He said to her and make her blushes up and she seen this man...or monster...but she doesn't care for what she really is and (Y/N) decide to take her outside there by himself. Then the two of them went off to somewhere else in this deep secret cave and make the two of them were going to find his girlfriends or maybe Korra's friends too.

Time Skip Later.

When Trix with Zaheer and Ming-Hue were running fast as they could and they tries their best to get away from (Y/N) because they saw one of their comrade was been killed by (Y/N) who smash his head like nothing with his footstep. Then they both were running fast as they could and they tries to get away rom this monster...because they saw how dangerous of (Y/N) really is...one monster who destroying everything stood on his way.

Zaheer: "Damnit....Ghazang...not him too." He said.

Ming-Hue: "It is too late that demon killed him...if we go back and we will be dead-" She tries to said and out of nowhere gunshot blast Ming-Hue's head off and make her was fall down on the ground and then the four of them were surprises for what they saw Ming-Hue who got her head blast off by someone else is here.

Kurumi: "Ara~ Ara~ Ara~ Looks like I just shot her with the real aim.~" She said to them and make them were surprises and they turn their heads to look and they saw Kurumi is here with a sadistic smile also she appeared out from the wall and then she look at these fools and she begin to shoot them and they start to running away fast as they could and make them cannot look back because Kurumi will give them a real shots. Then they both went to the other way from this secret cave big hidden mountain and when they both were running fast as they could and they went outside there.

Zaheer: "W-W-What?" He asked in surprise and he saw something horror in front at him...there were bunch of dead bodies lying down on the ground that they are soldiers...yes, they are soldiers and they are got shots and cuts by Saya The White Queen who was slaughtering them all like nothing...they are dead and killed by the White Queen and then she turn her head to look at the others.

Saya: "Look, what do we have here?~" She said to herself and this make the four of them were seen themselves are trapped by these two girls...but another girl who was shot ice down on the ground where the four of them are gonna trapped there...then Miyuki who was appeared here on the big rock.

Miyuki: "Where's (Y/N)?" She asked them and they didn't have to say but they were disappeared with Trix's magics and make them just disappeared right away.

Kurumi: "That was unexpected." She said to them and they both nod their heads and they were heard the footsteps comes from something else is here and make the three of them turn their heads to look and they saw (Y/N) with his Carnage form.

Kurumi/Miyuki/Saya: "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in surprise with excited for what they saw (Y/N) is here right on the time and the three of them saw (Y/N) was carrying Korra in his arms and make him was look at them give them a chuckle and reabsorbed change his face to his human face.

Korra: "*O-Oh my....*" She thought herself.

(Y/N): "Hey girls....looks like I appeared here right on the time." He said to them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 543 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he was a friend of Ben Tennyson...a childh...
40.7K 661 10
Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an animator was his dream, but the company he...
4.1K 112 9
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
6.3K 297 38
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...