𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗖𝗛

By Mushwrites

( 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 #𝟏) "Alright this is getting out of my head, just out with it, who is she?"... More

•𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑•
𝙋 𝙍 𝙀 𝙁 𝘼 𝘾 𝙀  𝘼 𝙀 𝙎 𝙏 𝙃 𝙀 𝙏 𝙄 𝘾 𝙎
Family tree
Dedication
Author's note
1.𝗥𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
2. TO BE QUEEN
3. Proposal
4. The Meet
5. Interaction
6. Roka
7. Flirty king
8. Dinner
9. Emotions
10. Confession
11. Melting?
12. Closeness
13. Chance?
14. Their banters!
15. Vengeance or love?
16. Engaged!
17. Jealous.
18. Challenge?
19. She cares!
20. I like him.
21. THE DAY
23. Love
24. Curious
25. QUEEN
26. Affection
27.Secrets
28. Truth
29. Sorry
30. Love
31. Chaos
32. Serene
The game of fate
33. Romance
34. Happy ending.
Author's note
EPILOGUE

22. Wedding night!

49.8K 2.6K 435
By Mushwrites

Ignore the grammatical errors and typos, I'll edit them later.

Do vote and comments, I would love it if y'all can do inline comments as well!! It's highly recommend 🦋

11k readers on the chapter but the votes are 1k? And comments 200?.

I don't know how much time it takes for one vote and one comments, it's very disappointing.

For those who don't know how to vote, there is star icon at the corner you have to press it and the msg icon to comment,

I don't want to cry or beg for it but when I gave you long chapters atleast I deserve some appreciation in return.

I don't give target you don't vote or do comments, but as the target is given how come the votes and comments are showered?

So do show the good amount of response that chapter is long>>4000 words💁

And for those who vote and do comments, thank-you so much for the love it really gets a smile on my face and I felt happy by your love..🥹💟

The same day the sky turned dark indicating that dusk period, the wedding turned out to be unique yet well talked of the town, it was time for the Rathore to proceed to their own Mansion.

Veeransh chose to stay beside her lady love, not leaving her sight for even once, neither he had left her hand since the time he had clasped it.

Maithili and Veeransh foremost took the blessing of elders from Rathore family, after that they moved closer to Rajvansh's.

Conceding the time has arrived, she has to bid bye to her family, she won't be living with them anymore, she won't see them every day like she used to, it made her heart gripped, leaving her precious house where she had spent her life.

She got anxious, and frighten as the thought crossed her, her eyes burned, she was fighting back her tears, but when her mother sobbed, took her daughter in her embrace, her eyes swam with tears, water rolled down from her eyes rapidly, she felt her motherly warmth, Maithili put her arms around her, cried in her arms.

Veeransh's heart clenched at the sight, he fist his knuckles, as he took a heavy sigh, he controlled his own sentiments, not able to see her in this situation more, as he felt someone piercing needles inside his heart on every tear she shade.

"Alright Stop crying sweetheart, I'll make you mother shift with us in our mansion, fine?" He nonchalantly suggested, rubbing her back Maithili's mother got surprised as the seriousness formed on his face.

Maithili chuckled as she moved away from her mother, with a smile on her face, Veeransh sighed in relief, when he saw her smile, but her face coated with tears, he wiped off her tears with a tissue.

"Meri beti thodi pagal or ajeeb hai par iska khayal rakhiye ga Meri jaan hai yeh" Her mother requested him with tears filled in her eyes, her voice low, she glanced at her daughter who shook her head.

"Ajeeb ho ya pagal, Jesi bhi hai mujhe pasand hai, or aap fikar mat kariye apni palkon pe bitha ke rakhun ga inko, ek kharoch bhi nahi hone dunga, ab yeh Meri bhi Jaan hain." He replied with a smile forming on his face, as he wrapped his arms around her bringing her in a side hug.

Maithili's heart fluttered at his words making her fall for him over again, she stared at him her eyes shined the way he looked at her back, kissing her forehead, she felt her life to be beautiful with him around her, she felt satisfied that she took the right decision of marrying him she gazed at him deeply with her hazel eyes, her eyes sparked .

"What are you smiling at? And what's with the deep stare, I'm not complaining though but you never looked at me this way" He asked her surprised, as much he wished she would stare at him the way he always does with love brimming in his eye for her, she finally did it which made him amused.

"Apse milne se pehle me kabhi nahi janti thi ke kisi ki taraf dekhne se or bina wajah ke muskurana kaisa hota hai, kaise aapki aankhen chamakti hai us insan ko dekhne se, or aj me yeh mehsoos karsakti hoon" She whispered her eyes glowing a shy smile formed on her face.

He was dumbfounded, his heart skipped a beat at her words, he felt pleasure filling inside his body, a huge smile made his way on his charming face.

"I wanna to kiss you Sweetheart but I can't because if I started then I won't be able to stop" He muttered leaning closer her brushing lips on her ear, his warm breath fanned on her skin, and she felt burned, she gulped nervously, forced a smile on her face, pushed him a little to see his eyes darkened.

Her words touched his heart like never before, he wanted to give her a reward he had a sudden urge to take her right there, his eyes staring deep into hers, his sensually stroke hips with his thumb.

"I'll go meet my father" She let out quickly and moved near to him before he could start anything, she didn't want to get embarrassed in front of everyone.

She embraced her father, with teary eyes, Vikaram shook her head in disbelief when they broke apart from the hug.

"Princess why did you came back I told you not to marry this guy, he is a problem, he got married to for a revenge, he doesn't love you couldn't you understand that" Vikram let out biting the inside of his cheek, his knuckles cracked as he was concerned and scared for her daughter, he was sure that Veeransh has some agenda, he just can't show up and marry his daughter, calming to love her, he was confident that he is behind him.

And the one mistake he made in the past which he regretted the most, might be a threat for his daughter, which is why he asked her to run away. He thought he wouldn't have any clue about the past that was the reason he agreed for their mart but he got terrified when Veeransh mentioned it .

"Dad, first of all he is not just a guy, he is my husband and the king of Udaipurs so do not disrespect him, I will not take it. " She sounded furious, gritting her teeth to control her temper, she squinted her eyes not apprecing what her father said.

At first she could have trusted him but now she has seen how he is with she could tell by just lookingst his eyes how madly he loves her, hee opinion has changed for him after the conversation they did back then.

"And dad if you have that much problem why did you give your approval for this wedding, what have you done that he is seeking the revenge tell me clearly today, you really think he don't love me, even the blind person can say what he feels for me" She continued her tone turned out to be harsh, as she demanded answers from him, even she was herself perplex why he is reacting this way.

"I can't tell you everything here when you are about to leave princess, we have to talk about this calmly, you know I love you and I care for my daughter" He stated, cupping her face in remorse, she sighed.

"I love you too dad, but till the time you don't have any answers for my questions I'll trust Veer, and I know he is clean, he would never betray me" She said with much confidence in her tone, and her father understood that his daughter is in so much love.

As soon she was out from his sight Veeransh stood in front of him, he didn't utter a word just leered his eyes at him, his jaw clenched, his knuckles curled in a fist at both sides, he glanced around placed his foot on his, putting his whole pressure.

Vikram winced in pain, he closed his eyed terrified, with sweat appearing on his face, he was well aware how much powerful Veeransh is.

"I'll kill you if you hurt my little princess" Vikram blurted out when Veeransh removed his foot, as he took a breath, Veeransh chuckled at his words.

"Your little Princess is now my Queen" He growled his bloodshot red in rage, he wrapped his arm around his throat choking him, he coughed with tears filled in his eyes, but soon he removed his hand as everyone was around.

"Mai-

"Don't you take her name from your dirty mouth, you tried to manipulate my wife, by feeding lies into her, you really think I would have let her go, then you are mistaken, you just start counting your days, your demise is near, Dear father-in-law." He warned him his tone was low and dangerous, he saw frightened him, which made him satisfied.

He took sanitizer from the table to clean his hand, as he didn't want his germs on his skin.

After bidding adieu to her family, Maithili and Veeransh proceed to Rathore Mansion, as soon they reach, Veeransh came out from the sun roof of the car, he fired the guns, his family hooted for him, Maithili palmed her ears shocked at his way of celebration.

"Veer stop what's wrong with you kisi ko lag jayega" she screamed and pulled him back he laughed sitting back inside.

"Areh meri begum pehli baar apne ghar aayi hai, so shouldn't I celebrate" He expressed with his eyes beaming, his face shining with contentment, Maithili blushed they way he addressed her it made her stomach flipped, she sighed, nod her head giving him approval to do what he wished to.

He came out from his car, the loud noise of a band could be heard, he walked to the other side and helped her to get out, he clasped her hand with his left hand, She enlarged her eyes when she saw him moving his body on the dhol, still holding her hand.

He gestures with his head to his brothers and cousin to join them, they without a second thought start dancing, crazily, circled around the couple.

Veeransh twirled Maithili making her dance as well, as he pulled her closer she laughed placing her hand on his chest, she too moved her  waist, rolling her hand to dance.

Veeransh was awestruck by her, the way she was swinging her waist, looking mesmerizing in that red color traditional dress, he took out a bundle of cash from his pocket, and kept throwing on her one after another.

"Bas kardo Veer " She said holding her wrist to stop him, but he threw all the money over her, she was surprised, he chortled and took her into a side hug pecking her temple.

Maithili glanced around the house to see it sparkling, Veeransh motion her to walk inside, she slid her hand in his, he clasped it tightly both strolled inside.

"Chalo bhai Bhabhi ko utha lo" Rudra exclaimed with his mischievous grin, the rest of people nodded with a smile as it was their ritual but Maithili was unaware of this she frowned and peered at him.

"Uthalo Matlab I can walk myself" She stated and shrugged making everyone laugh over there except Vandana she was still furious at her act of running away and Veer didn't even tell her the whole story properly.

She at first genuinely liked Maithili for her grandson but after knowing her father is involved in her son's murder she can't look at her in the same way.

"Maithili yeh hamare ghar ki parampara hai, papa ne Rani maa ko uthaya the, phir Ansh ke papa ne mujhe or Reyansh ne shanya ko ab Veeransh ki bari hai" Her mother-in-law disclosed seeing her confused expression, Maithili nodded her head with a smile.

"If you are uncomfortable then you can tell me there is no pressure beta" She said tapping her back with affection Maithili peered her eyes at her with gratitude as she got a warmth from her which she felt around her mother.

"Why would she be uneasy, I'm sure she must be eager to be in my arms" Veeransh remarked curling his lips into a smirk, earning a glare from Maithili

"We can see who is much eager Ansh" His mother teased him, Maithili giggled as Veeransh frowned seeing them teaming up.

But in his heart he was at bliss to see this sight, he wou give out his life for the two most precious ladies in his life, and after watching them being so comfy with each other it made him breath in satisfaction.

Veeransh moved closer to her, bent down, placed his arm around her back one on under her knees, he lifted Maithili in his arms effortlessly in bridal style, she gasped holding onto his neck, as he carried her inside she just stared at him with her eyes glowing in contentment.

He placed her carefully on the huge couch placed into their living room, he plopped himself beside her, before removing his embroidered coat, he rolled the sleeves of his black kurta till his elbows, ran his hand through his black hair.

Maithili gazed at him with her hazel eyes, not able to take her eyes off him. She could feel her heart beating fast with all thoughts running inside her mind, the feminine urge to grab him by the collar of his black kurta and kiss him senselessly.

"Can we just get done with this stupid ritual quickly I want to go to my room " Veeransh declared annoyed as he motioned his head left to right exhausted.

"Yeah we know why you want to go inside so fast" Abhimaan commented teasingly.

"We know you are eager to get inside your room with Bhabhi alone, but just wait for some time" Rudra remarked mischievously, earning a deathly glare from his brother.

"My hands are itching too badly from a few days, lagta hai kisi ki lagne wali hai" Veeransh declared, forcing a smile on his face, Rudra laughed nervously, stepping back when he was about to catch him.

"Yeh sab bad me karlena pehle yeh rasam karlein" Their mother chided them, in a sharp tone, placing the bowl filled with the milk, and rose petals, Maithili was surprised to see their behavior as they were so casual she almost forgot she got married into a Royal family, but she was unaware of the further challenges she gonna face.

"Veeransh and Maithili have to find the ring and jo bhi dhoond lega uska he raaj chalega is rishte mein" Veeransh'a mother briefed then about the ritual Maithili got excited she as sure she's going to win.

The whole family was cheering for their King obviously, Maithili glanced at them a bit upset but to her surprise Rudra and Abhimaan stood on her side cheering her name loudly, she smiled as she did made some bonds.

Veeransh and Maithili dipped their hands in the milk, Maithili was occupied in finding the ring, while Veeransh was staring at her face, his whole attention was on her, the smile on her face, as she was enjoying it, he found the ring, and pushed it in her hand under the milk.

He already lost his heart to her. That's just the game he would lose as many times as he can.

Maithili enlarged her eyes and snapped her head in his direction, she shook her head, but Veeransh held her wrist to lift it out from milk, showing that she won the game, she glared at him.

"He cheated, he pushed the ring to my side, Veer be fair in the game" Maithili scolded him with a bad face, he got startled they was she had said it out, he peeked around to see everyone controlling their laugh as it's not every day they see their king getting scold.

"Ansh you can't cheat this time" His mother warned him puting the ring inside again, they both dropped their hands again, and after few second Veeransh found the ring making his family proud.

"Of course he had to win, after all he is my grandson" His grandfather let out proudly, with a smile plastered on his face, he blessed the couple before leaving for his room.

"Bhale he ring mene nikali ho Raaj tou mujhpe yeh hee karengi" Veeransh declared with love dropping for her he grabbed her hand, and stared at her for once she blushed at his intense gaze, he slid the ring in her finger, the younger clan hooted.

After that Maithili was dropped safely at Veeransh's room, while Veeransh was out as his grandfather called him for some work.

He entered inside his room after an hour or so to get stunned to see the scenario in front of him. Maithili was decked in a red nightly lying on his bed, with her make up on but her hair opened, watching Tom and Jerry on the television unaware he was gawking at her.

He entered inside with all his hopes as he thought she would be waiting for him just like the other brides, he was confused should he laugh or feel upset, he inhaled a breath, shook his head disappointed.

"Isn't supposed to be our first night sweetheart?" He mocked in a loud voice gaining her attention, she turned her head at his voice, to see his irked expression.

"It is our first night my darling husband" She responded, rose from the bed and walked towards him, ran her index finger sensually on his neck, till his chest line, blinking her eye lashes at him, and closed his eyes at her touch.

"Doesn't look like it baby" He taunted her pointing at the television, where now, a new cartoon was starting.

"Actually I had a wish to see cartoons with my husband on the first night" Maithili gave him an answer with a sheepish grin, he glared at her, and walked near the switchboard turned off the television harshly, she giggled.

"Veer you were down I was bored so, and do you really expect me to wait for you, or woh bhi abla naari biwiyon ki tarah, ghooghat dal ke come on we have crossed that part now" She let out holding his arm making cute faces as his face was sullen.

"I wanted to gift you something or woh aise hi dete hai I guess you don't want that" He teased her making an innocent face showing her a gift box, with a smirk, her eyes twinkled she control herself from jumping and walked to the bed sat on it waiting for him.

"Ghoonghat kahan hai Rani sahiba?" He mocked her. Maithili glared at him and took her wedding dupatta from the sofa, walked back to bed and wrapped on her head covering her face with a veil.

"Aaiye Raja jee uthayiye mera ghoonghat" She spoke out extra sweetly, he laughed throwing his head back, he shook his head.

"My crazy woman" He muttered and moved closer to her. She felt the bed dipped and suddenly she felt anxious, her heart accelerated.

He held her veil, lifted from her face, he breathed watching his goddess wife, she lifted her lashes to see him, he was staring at her intensely, he grabbed her chin, pulled her face upward, he saw her breathing irregularly.

He didn't say or do any move just gazed at her with his bewitching eyes, warmth spreading to his chest. She could feel blood rushing to her cheeks, her stomach had the whole zoo with his one stare, she bit her lower lip feeling shy, she put her hand on his jaw moved it opposite side not able to handle his stare.

"Stop staring at me like I'm a dinner"

"Maybe I'm hungry" He whispered in her ear his smoky voice sent shivers down her spine, she enlarged her eyes, he chuckled, kissed her cheek bone before moving back.

He lifted her ankle, placed it on her lap, her eyes shined when he tied anklet on her ankle, he leaned down and placed his lips on both her feet, making her smile.

"Apne payal kyu chuni for a gift, it's not that I didn't like but curious," She asked him raising her brows im questions.

"Because when I saw you the first time I heard the sound of an anklet, and I got captivated by your sight, so this because I'll get to know when you are around me and it suits you" He answered as a soft smile formed in his face.

"Thank you hubby" She let out with a grin, held his hand, placed a kiss on his palm, with fondness, but she frowned when she saw his palm clean.

"You didn't write my name with mehndi just like I did" She spoke up upset, as she showed him her hands coated with dark henna color, his name written beautifully.

"Hath mein naam kyu likhnwana jab mere dil me bhas chuki ho" He declared in a low voice, showing her the tattoo on his chest, she gasped her jaw-dropped, her pupils dilated.

When she saw her name coated in black ink, with tigress wearing a crown, her eyes filled with tears as no one had gone this far for her, she never felt so special for someone.

"Veer why? It must have hurted you" her voice choked as she felt so touching, her lips whimper and tears drifted from her eyes.

"Your tears are hurting me more than that stupid needle, so stop crying, It was a gift I thought you would be happy with" He demanded wiping her tears as he felt his heart aching.

"The best wedding gift anyone could have" she mumbled, throwing her arms around his neck, taking him in a hug, he was taken aback by her sudden jump, fell on his back on the bed with her over him, he sighed and wrapped his arm around her.

She lifted herself a little and stared at him, he raised his one brow in question, she grabbed him by his collar, and smashed her lips with his making him startle, he soon got his senses back, put his hand on her head, his hand around her waist, he switched their positions.

She gasped in between their figures brushing against each other, she lifted her hand fist his hair, He slid his arms on her arm length entwined their hands pressed on the bed.

The world around them blurring and disappearing as her heart beat merging with him, they were in their moment the kiss turned out to be the best kiss of their life.

"I love you wifey" He whispered, breathing heavily as they broke apart his face over hers she inhaled a breath, his eyes intense meeting hers, his muscles tightening with she enveloped in his arms, his heart beating rapidly.

"Show me how much" She whispered, her heart pounding, her eyes inviting him for the night he was surprised, as he thought she might ask for time but she's directly asking him to do it as he never thought would happen.

she could feel her body on fire as he stared right through inside her soul, she could feel her rapid heart beat as the emotions developed inside them.

He could feel aroused, his eyes were stuck at her, and he could feel what they were inviting for, he felt warmth spreading through his chest, their eyes talking, with their profound desires.

she curled his locket around her finger, and yanked him closer, his hard chest got pressed with hers, she took a sharp breath, and as his hand moved toward her robe he gently untied it.

His eyes wandered at her figure he didn't help but rasped, "you are a damn goddess baby" He whispered, his tone hoarse, he shove his face in her neck, smelling her lavender fragrance, his lips brushed on her skin, and she felt burned by his touch

It sent shivers to her, he felt rushed to his adrenaline she pushed his shirt upwards as a cue to peel it off.

He got up from her and placed his hands on the hem of his Kurta, lifted it from his head, threw it somewhere on the corner, he groaned fiddling with her top as the hook was tight, he looked at her and teared her top tossed it angrily, She gasped.

"Veer it was from a brand" She screamed looking at her top lying on the floor. "I'll make sure the brand is banned from now on, how can they make this shitty top?" He said, eying the cloth with rage.

"But-"

"Shut up baby, and let me devour my wife" His tone was low but held authority, she saw his eyes darkened she gaped at him nervously, when he leaned closer to her ear, she wrapped her hand around his nape.

"Sweetheart you have successfully managed to make me aroused, so tomorrow if you are unable to walk don't blame me" His husky voice sent jitters to her, her heart was so loud that he might hear it as well.

As he sealed the distance between them, entwined their fingers, their figures connected, with their heart integrated together, their passion grew each pas second, the warmth, the supple softness, every moment brought pleasure and one look at her face told him it was the same for her, none of the pain that was so commonly cited as a stranded first time experience.

Slowly they climbed the stairs of ecstasy and they celebrated their love with him, marking her and turning her into his woman in every manner.

The joy as the couple filled their mind, soft smiles, the sound of delight taking them long into the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -
Aesthetics

Do share your reviews how much you
enjoyed the chapter..🕊

Do tell me which scene you like the most♥️

If you guys are on Insta.. Do follow me on Insta @authormush for spoilers and reels, of upcoming chapter make my page grow, share it with your friends if you like the story.

Love you loads lovelies✨💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rajputana By Manika

Historical Fiction

260K 10.2K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
116K 14.3K 39
PRERNA MATHUR is a beautiful and successful businesswoman, but the shallow world has reduced her existence to just looks and richness. Being the only...
364K 17.4K 36
Vivaan Rajput: A 28 year old billionaire of few words, holding an aura which can bring anyone to their knees, he is president of Rajput industries. T...
37.2K 1.1K 14
Witness the lives of 4 Rathore heirs with their wives. Will they be able to accept each other or will these marriages sink at least as deep as the Pa...