๐–ง๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ฃ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ...

Por Namjoonbae02

My eyes grew wide and his large hand clamped over my mouth before my lips could part... His lips hovered clos... Mais

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐š’๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŽ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š—๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šข ๐š๐š ๐š˜ ๐Ÿฅ€

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽn๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐Ÿฅ€

2.7K 146 25
Por Namjoonbae02

Song rec for chapter : the neighbourhood- Jealou$y (best part looped only) on YT.
_____

"Fine." I said, walking past him towards my car, but his footsteps followed close behind, "Fine?" he repeated, "That is all you have to say?" his fingers pulled on my blouse, tugging me back, "I will find work else where!" I snapped, stepping away from him. He nodded, his hand rubbing his jaw before meeting my eyes again, "And what will you do when I buy your else where company?" he asked, and I scoffed, "You can not buy everything-"

"I can make sure you do not get employed anywhere else, Lia, let it be here, or in another country." I gritted my teeth, "You're bluffing." I said, and he grinned at me. He grinned... "You're mad, sweetheart, and people make irrational decisions when they are." He spoke to me so calmly, but it only boiled my blood, "Do not call me that."

He took a step closer, my feet almost coming between his, "I'll call you whatever I want." He whispered, and I grabbed his tie, "I'll go with you to the event, but only under one condition of mine." I told him, and I could already see the smirk playing on his mouth, "What is it that you want?" He asked, "For you to leave Hazel and I alone, and to keep your word for it."

My condition slapped that smirk right off his face as he straightened his posture. My fingers loosened around his tie, but I held his gaze, "I rather watch my company burn." He replied, without a thought behind those dark eyes. "Give me your word, Jungkook." I asked him, but I was given silence in return of my wish. "Fuck the event, there will be no fucking event." He grunted, pressing his fist to his forehead, "Lia, if I wanted, if I truly fucking wanted it, I would've had that boy toy of yours thrown into a fucking boat and shipped to fuck knows where, but I resisted." He laughed, "I told my father I would never fucking be like him, but it is the little things that you say or do which sets me off. It either makes me want to kill whatever it is that has your attention, or, like a mad man, try to change who I am over night just to make sure I can wake up to you the next morning."

His chest rose and fell with his heavy breaths whilst I stood there taking it. "Now, if you ever say something like that to me again, I will go for Ares first, just how I did with Theo, do you understand?" My mouth was suddenly too dry for me to even speak. "With your words, Lia, tell me you understand." He repeated, and I swallowed hard, "I understand."

He nodded slowly, "I won't let the world swallow my daughter up the way it took me. I want to be there for her, to protect her, to protect the both of you, baby." He murmured, pressing his lips on my temple, "Because no one else will." His hand slipped up my throat and held my jaw, gently tilting my head up to his. "When my father died I thought I wouldn't be able to make it either." I confessed to him, "I felt so empty, like there had been a deep hole buried into my heart. I wouldn't wish that feeling upon anyone." His thumb stroked my cheek and his eyes told me that he was listening to my every word. "I want Hazel to know you, I want her to have you in her life." I told him, "But I need to accept that idea first."

"You could have me in your life too, Lia."

________

At home:

"What do you mean just for a few weeks?" I asked, my mother as she packed more of her clothes into the suitcase, "Just a few weeks, Lia, I'll be back before you even know it." she said, walking into her bathroom and coming out with her toothbrush. "And you didn't think to tell me in advance? I don't even know where you are going!" I laughed hysterically, and sat on the edge of her bed. "You seem a bit off." she commented, and I gave her a blank look. "Perhaps you leaving to, God knows where, is playing a part to that." I snapped, and she zipped her suitcase shut. "Canada." she said, and my brows creased, "I got a phone call last night and there is some one in Canada who knew your father, an old relative, you may say." she explained.

"He died years ago, Ma, why contact us now?" I asked, "I don't feel good about this-"

"Lia, I have to go see this person." she added, "It is all I have of your father." Her face flushed, and  I stood up to comfort her. "Just don't forget to call me before your flight, when you land, and every other night you're there." I told her, and she laughed into my shoulder. "Oh, but I will definitely miss my other baby." she then frowned, "Hazel will miss her grandma just as much." I said. "But, how much I would've liked for your father to see his little daughter all grown up." her hand caressed the side of my face and held my shoulder, "A business woman- and a mother, of course." she smiled, with all her teeth, but it only made me feel sick to my stomach, I couldn't even imagine telling her that I wanted the father of my child back in my life. The father being someone whom she loathes, might I add.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked her, and she pulled her suitcases off the bed, "Soon.." she grunted, and I took the suitcase from her, "I'll go tell Hazel myself." She added, leaving the room, and I followed her out with the suitcase.

______

JEON JUNGKOOK :

"My mother- she isn't here." Lia said, as I walked through the door. "Why else would I be here?" I answered, taking off my shoes. "She has flown to Canada, a family friend, she told me." I looked at her, "Toronto?" I said, and her brows pulled together, "She never told me where in Canada, but she'll call."

"Daddy!" Hazel's little bare feet slapped against the marble floor as she ran up to me with open arms, "My Princess." I said, lifting her into the air. She giggled and held her cheeks as I spun her mid air before pressing her to my chest, "You just missed Ma." She told me. "You haven't met her yet, why?" She then asked, and I glanced at Hazel. "I have met her, sweetheart. What were you doing whilst I was gone, did you miss me?"

Her face lit up as I took her to the living room. "I was playing with my patient. He is very, very sick. I'm sad for him." She frowned, and I sat on one of the sofas with her on my thigh. "Your patient?" I asked. "Mr snuggles, he is erribly sick."

"Terribly, baby." I corrected her, and she nodded, "That's what I said. He is sleeping right now, I gave him candy and kissed his booboo."

"She wants to be a doctor to help people, isn't that right, baby?" Lia said, sitting in front of us. "Yes, mama, I wanna help Mr snuggles get better because he looked after me at night from the bed monsters." She sniffled, and I leant forward with her to wipe her tears, "Do not cry, my love, your Mr Snuggles is in great hands, see." I said, opening her palm. We both looked down at her small hand in mine and she held my finger. "Thanks, daddy, I love you." Her body then turned to mine as she looked up into my eyes, waiting for a response that I couldn't give just yet. It was as if those three words had just broken down these walls I had built up for many years.

"Jungkook-" Lia's voice brought me back and I kissed Hazel's pouted mouth, "I love you, too." I finally said, and her face flushed a deep red before kissing my mouth again, "Best daddy." She giggled, pulling my lip, and I caught her finger gently between my teeth. She squealed, however, and I released her.

"Do you want to meet Mr snuggles family?" She asked, and I loosened my hold on her stomach, "Go bring them." I told her, and she jumped off my lap, running out the room. "Was that the first time she said it to you?" Lia asked, and my eyes flicked to hers. "It's beautiful, isn't it, your own children." She continued.

"She has all of my features, she might as well be all mine." I told her, and she leant forward, "Would you like a drink? I have some wine." I watched her stand, my eyes studying her figure. "You prefer wine?" I said, following her. "Red." She answered, taking two glasses out from the cabinet above her head. "Ares's daughter is someone special to your own daughter." She said, placing the glasses down on the island counter. I watched the red liquid fill the glass. "Lienna." I said, and she looked at me. "But you already knew that." She added, "You wouldn't really hurt him."

"Of course, not." I murmured, running my finger across the rim of the glass, my eyes on her the entire time. Her focus, however, was on her own glass, she hadn't looked up since. "Well, that's good then." She almost smiled and I pushed away the glass before I could break it. I bit the inside of my lip and she pushed her hair to fall over one of her shoulders, her neck on full display for me. If Ares touched what was mine again, I'd cut off his hands myself.

My mind filled with lecherous thoughts of doing the unimaginable to her. "I wasn't going to cook for myself tonight, only for Hazel, but there are some leftovers from last night, if you'd li-" her eyes finally met mine and I felt my jeans tighten in the most uncomfortable way possible. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, her voice angelic, I could sleep and get off to it.

"Like what?" I said, and she didn't utter another word. After all these years, I still fucking craved her, as if I didn't still have her taste on my tongue. But I knew she wouldn't let me have her. Not tonight. "We're not having sex." She said, having recognised my demeanour, and I grinned. "I never said anything about sex, my love." She squinted her eyes at me, "But your eyes and erection under the table tells me enough, no?" She shot back, and God, it only turned me on even more. "I can't help it." I confessed, drumming my fingers on my thigh. "And having you sat across from me rather than bent over this table between us is enough torture."

Her eyes grew wide the slightest, and her cheeks flushed.

"I should check on Hazel." She then said, but it was an excuse to run from me. I grabbed her arm right before she could pass me and stood from my seat, holding her against me. Her body tensed and I moved her hair, dipping my head to moan softly into her shoulder as my erection pressed into her softness.

"Jungkook.." she whispered, and I kicked the leg of the chair aside and had her pressed over the table edge. "My daughter already told me she loves me." I murmured, unzipping the back of her skirt. "Don't you think her mother should say it too?"

She shook her head and I felt all of my blood rush down to my lower region. My fingers wrapped around her loose hair and she made a sound, enough to drive me insane. "Tell me you love me too, Lia." I whispered into her ear, whilst my other hand arched her hips, my erection now rubbing on her ass. "Say it, before I fuck the words out of that pretty little mouth of yours."

"Daddy?" I heard, and we both turned around.

______

A/N: 🥀

EEEEOOOWWWWW....

I NEED HIM NEEOOWWWW

Long chapter for my babies bc I take too long to update. You love me, really.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, I read a comment and thought I should clarify a couple of things. Like it says in my BIO, my books are purely about SEX, and TOXIC relationships. Hence, you may disagree with my characters actions, choices, and dialogue, but that's okay. I just want you to know that I write literal sex and my books will be full of it, but that DOES NOT mean all relationships should be like this. They shouldn't. If you ever feel like you're being pressured to do something you're not comfortable with, LEAVE. I want my babies to be happy and safe, and most importantly to remember that this is FICTION.

We can be colourblind for our 🚩psychotic bookmen..

Thank you!

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

477K 11.9K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
91.9K 5.6K 24
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž . "ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด„แด€ษด แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด›แดแดœแด„สœ สแดแดœ แด€แดขแด€ส€แด€, ษดแดแด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด สแดแดœ." He said to me, making me gulp. "Answer me butt...
358K 16.1K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...