Twin baby Kim's

Por kooprincess05

( COMPLETED ) So this is about Kim taehyung and Kim jungkook who got seperated because of some circumstances... Más

character introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
The End (1/2)
The End (2/2)

chapter 17

2.6K 128 10
Por kooprincess05

..........

"Which dirtiest way jungkook???" Jimin asked wanting to know what happened next.

"She mixed vigara in taehyung's milk" jungkook said rembering.

"WHAT THE FUCK??" jimin shouted as loud he can.

"Yeah hyung"

"Then???" Jimin's plam starts sweating not knowing what happens after that.

"What ?? Food is not ready yet ??" An angry mrs.kim came inside the kitchen a yelled at 8 months of pregnant jungkook , making him flinch of sudden voice.

"What the hell are you even doing ?" She again yelled when she saw jungkook didn't gave any reply to her. She knows jungkook is sensitive to smell becausw of pregnancy. But still she made him do the work that made him sick and hurt. He can't bear any smell , he starts vomiting but still mrs.kim made him do these types of things. But jungkook have never ever replied back to mrs.kim even if it's hurting him like death.

"What the fuck my son even falls for you??" Said again making feeling on her son.

"Noo it would be you. Who would have seduced my son. You whore" she again said insulting jungkook but jungkook didn't even looked at her because it's not new for him. He heard this types of words everyday from mrs.kim. he didn't look away from the food even for one second. But suddenly he heard a witch laugh that made him fear of his life beacause he know that this laugh is not normal , something is going on in mrs.kim's brain.

"But it's okay. It's okay" she said and fliped her long hairs. Making jungkook looks at him with shock.

"Don't worry now your time ends" she said coming towards jungkook with evil smirk on her face.

"Your time of seducing my son is over" she said pointing her index finger directly towards jungkook who now don't care about any food.

"Because Lily's time starts from now" jungkook gasped when he heard this. His eyes widened in fear. He can't imagine what this witch lady can do.

"Wh-what do you mean ??" Jungkook said fear filled in his voice. His does eyes are wide.

"Oh my my. Poor you don't know what is even going with your husband at this time" she came towards jungkook more decreasing gap between them. And hold him from his shoulder while smirking.

"W-whatt??" Jungkook is now scared , scared of his life. He knows his husband was in his room resting for while but.

"Hahhhaaa. So sad , bad feelings for you dear jungkook." She said removing her hands from his shoulder.

"And so sad for you guys too" she bent down to jungkook's tummy level which is now fully showing because he's pregnant with twins. Jungkook felt shiverd he don't know what is going or what this lady can do.

"Everytime taehyung , my son , rejects my choice just because of you" she said pointing at jungkook while getting her teeths.

"But now he have to choose my choice himself." She said again.

"Now taeyhung have to choose lily by himself" she said smirking. Jungkook is too stunned to speak. His hands are shaking. His heart is feeling a different type of feeling which he have never felt before.

"You know how ??"

"Huhh wanna know??" She said daring jungkook to nodded his head so that she can spell her victory plan on jungkook's face to get taehyung for lily by his self.

"Teahyung is alone in room"

"And lil bit drunk too"

"Oh shit . I'm such an idiot. Taehyung is not alone in room" she said cutting her words and smirking all over again looking at jungkook's scared face.

"Oh taehyung is not alone he is WITH. LILY. IN. YOURS. ROOM" she said giving mocking last words making jungkook's eyes widened in shock and fear.

"WHAT??"

"Yesssss. And most importantly lily have made him drink Vigara in milk" jungkook's breath hitched in his throat when he heard last words of mrs.kim who was laughing like villian of stories.

He knows she don't like him she always wants lily to be her daughter-in-law. She have done many bad things to jungkook but jungkook have never said anything bad to her even for once. Taehyung knows that his mother don't like jungkook but he didn't knows that she made jungkook to do difficult house choreos. And jungkook have never ever told to taehyung that his mother hurted him or she used bad names for him. Even though jungkook's parents don't know about mrs.kim behaviour towards jungkook too.

Jungkook always wants taehyung's mother to accept him. He always thinks that maybe not today but tommorow one day she will accept him but he have never imagined she can use this type of dirty ways so taehyung can accept lily and leave him. That was not what jungkook have everr think about even in his dream.

"WHATT???" jungkook shouted at mrs.kim making her grin in anger.

"HOW DAR-" before jungkook can go to his room mrs.kim hold his wrist. He can't ran with his 8 months of baby bump. But his soul have left his body. His husband is with another girl , that's too drunk and that's too she made him drink Vigara. No no he can't imagine.

"Leave my hand" jungkook starts wiggling his hands.

"Go go it would be very late" she laughed while leaving jungkook's wrist making his heart dropped in his stomach.

"Sooo sorry but your husband have been someone's already" she said and jungkook's body shiverd.

"Look at yourself. You-you take my son away from me"

"And now-now I take your husband away" she said laughing at jungkook who's standing there like lifeless body.

"Can you feel the pain now?" She said gritting his teeths at jungkook. Jungkook , who landed on the floor not so harshly, sitting on his knees while his arms are unkowly holding his babybump.

But suddenly a sad scream left from his mouth with loud sobb. His crush , his first love , his husband and father of his twin that he's carrying has been someone else from now on? How can god do this to him? Jungkook didn't even try to go to his room for once. His body didn't let him go there. His mind and heart was filled up with one question

'is his husband  not only his anymore ??'

Mrs.kim laughed at crying jungkook.

Mrs.kim is the reason that kim namjoon and kim seokjin, taehyung's older brother and brother-in-law doesn't live with them. Because she also used these type of tricks because she don't like seokjin too. She always wants namjoon to marry his best friends daughter which was rejected by namjoon clearly. But when she didn't stopped using her dirty plans. Namjoon left his house with his husband. And now she is using it for taehyung too. She's greedy lady. She wants his son's to marry his choice and both of them choose their love of life themselves that hurt her pride.

Jungkook was sobbing holding his baby bump. Feeling betrayed , from his husband and father of his children's who isn't even in his world. He knows it's not taehyung's fault but still taehyung. He have lost his husband? In his life jungkook have never ever kissed someone else than taehyung. Jungkook finds out what is love after meeting with taehyung. Jungkook finds out what is care after taking care of taehyung. Jungkook have never let touch himself than taehyung. Taeyhung is the one who took his virginity. He surrender his body to taeyhung and same goes to taeyhung , that boy looks like any Playboy but he haven't any relationship before jungkook. Jungkook was his first kiss , his first love and only love of his life. But now???

Jungkook was still sitting on floor crying from last 10-15 minutes and mrs.kim was sitting on the couch infornt of jungkook , like queen. How can a mother do this with her own child?

She was smirking of victory , thinking about that maybe till now, lily have done her plan successfully. She was more happy to look at crying jungkook. She loves to make him suffer. But his smile faded away and looked behind immidietaly at stairs.

Jungkook was crying looking at floor when he heard taehyung's voice , when he turned his head to right he saw a messy state of taeyhung , he's sweaty , he's half naked, his shirt wasn't on his body only his pant. His hair was messy , eyes were half closed qnd half opened. He was coming from staris with shaky steps. His chest have some lipstick marks on.

"Taehyung" jungkook's eyes went behind taehyung where he saw a messy lily , her cheeks and chin is red with her lipstick. Her dress top is slided drown from one side. She didn't have wear her sandals.

"Taehyung" mrs.kim shouted and ran to taehyung who fell down from second last stair. But taehyung pushed him and starts standing up by himself.

"Taeh-" lily also came downstaris and try to hold a messy taeyhung but he pushed him making her fall down on floor.

"JUNGKOOK" taehyung screamed his lungs out. Even though jungkook was just sitting infront of him on floor. But taehyung's vision was blurry , his face was fully red , he have difficulties to open his eyes.

"How dar- lily" mrs.kim ran to lily who was still lying on floor , she made her stand and looked at her with questionable eyes.

"Lily w-what happened . Whh-?" She asked from lily because according to their plan , she have to done her hot night with taehyung but here's taehyung scraeming jungkook's name.

"Auntii , your son didn't let me touch him" lily said wiping her tears harshly. Making mrs.kim grinned.

"WHATT??" She shouted because taehyung scraeming jungkook's name wasn't part of their plan.

"I-i tried to help him and that mf didn't let me even touch , bastard" lily said , angry on taehyung , not caring what word is coming in her mouth.

"What he di-" mrs.kim stopped in her sentence and both of them looked towards taehyung who hitt the table with all of the force making it land on the floor , breaking into pieces. (Glass table).

"TAE-" mrs.kim shouted but before taehyung shouted at her.

"JUNGKOOK. WHERE ARE YOU BABY????" he shouted again. He was feeling pain , so much pain in his lower part of body. He was behaving mad his body was red and sweaty. He is feeling so much pressure.

"What he did ?" Mrs.kim asked again to lily , angry on her son.

"I made him drink Vigara but-but that your son didn't let me touch him. I try to touch him and that-that scraeming that slut , that jungkook's name."

"He-he said he needs jungkook" lily shouted at mrs.kim's face telling about her son.

"Huh??"

"That bastard still remembers that I'm not jungkook. Hahhh" lily said in frustration.

"Jungkook ???"

"Jungkook ??"

"Jungkook i need your help" taehyung said in search of jungkook , he can't watch anything , his mind is not set.  He was about to fall down on the couch and saw a fluffy ball sitting on the floor. He tried to open his eyes with so many force and difficulty and he find out it's not any ball but jungkook.

Jungkook have his eyes wide , he can't belive it's taehyung's scraeming his name like mad man. But wasn't he with lily ? Then how suddenly ?? But wasn't he going to be someone's else? Then how he's searching jungkook ?? But jungkook was feeling betray few mins ago and now suddenly his heart is coming out from his chest. Taehyung was fully red  , his body was sweating badly even thought it wasn't summer. His venises were poping out. His eyes were half closed and half opened. His hairs were Messy.

"JUNGKOOK" jungkook flinched when he saw taehyung saw him and shouted his name again while sat up from the couch with so many of difficulties.

Jungkook finds out that he's not dreaming. This is really taehyung in real life. Jungkook standsup with difficulties , holding his baby bump. He saw taehyung coming to him.

"TAEEE" jungkook hugged taehyung as soon taeyhung came to him. Taehyung hugged him in same way , it was difficult to hug jungkook tightly because of his 8 months of baby bump but still they hugged and jungkook cried on his husband's shoulder.

"Jungkoo" taehyung rested his chin on jungkook's shoulder and starts patting his head even though his eyes were getting closed by itselfs.

"Taehyung you-you okay?" Jungkook asked breaking his hugg with taehyung.

"Yes but not" taeyhung said eyes closing again n again. The pressure he was feeling wasn't normal. The hotness and sweat he is feeling is making him dizzy.

"Jungkook I need you" taehyung said and looked at jungkook with his half closed eyes and picked jungkook up in his arms. For a second jungkook gasped.

"Tae" but stopped when he heard 'shhh' from taehyung's side. He want taehyung to leave him and make him stand on the floor because he's pregnant and he don't wanna take any risk and secondly taehyung isn't capable to walk properly himself but how will he walk with jungkook in his arms.

"Tae leave me. I would walk myself" jungkook whispers but taehyung shaked his head as no.

"Noooo I'll take you" taehyung starts walking towards stairs with his shaky steps and carrying jungkook in his arms. When jungkook saw that his words have no effect on taehyung he sighed and held taehyung tightly. Praying to God that hope taehyung don't fall down.

Taehyung passed beside from mrs.kim and lily , jungkook saw them from taehyung's shoulder , he saw how their mouth are opened. Both of them are too stunned to speak. Jungkook smirked and hide his face in taehyung's crook of neck. But praying that hopes he go to his room safely.

"Taeee" jungkook gasped when he felt he was goin to fell down because taehyung trapped in stairs. But taehyung hold him tightly , not letting him fall down.

.......

At night , jungkook finds out that thers is no mark of any bite or hickey on taehyung's body. He smiled and cried , thanking of God beacause his husband is still only 'his'. Jungkook helped him by giving him blowjob because he cant risk , he's eight months of pregnant and secondly his husband is still pure. And still jungkook's.

........

But he was surprised , how taehyung still didn't let touch that girl , even if he was not in his right mind. And taehyung stills ran for jungkook even he can have help from the girl , without him knowing.

That's why jungkook loves his taehyung , his husband. He can find out him in millionths of crowd too.

He don't care what anyone says about his taehyung but only he knows taehyung's love language , only he knows how he loves him.

.........

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

343K 16.5K 56
ONG Fault° [Taekook AU] Top Tae Bottom Kook ...
53.7K 2.6K 22
Jeongguk and taehyung both are married...and taehyung is pregnant...but...what happens when they both gets into a car accident and in saving taehyung...
166K 7K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...
38.5K 2.3K 18
Kim's and Jeon's have became sworn enemies after the sudden divorce between their eldest son's Kim V and Jeon Jungkook But what happens when their yo...