'to love the boy you hate' |...

By Mossho3

DISCONTINUED ‼️ drander (Drew x Zander) fanfic based off 'the music freaks' by rosyclosy on YouTube this is m... More

chapter one: those eyes...
it can't be him.
authors note! (just a thanks)

IMPORTANT!!!

37 1 1
By Mossho3

So, uh, hi, I know it's been over 8 months since I added to this story but I just found out that this is currently #4 in drander so I wanted to say thanks and update the status of the book.

I probably won't continue this book, as you probably guessed already, I don't really write the same way any more and I've lost interest in this book, I might remake it but don't get your hopes up, I'm really sorry if you wanted another chapter but I really don't like this story anymore.

Again thank you for the support, it really means alot, and I'm sorry that I won't be continuing this.

Love you guys ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
2M 57.3K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
807K 32.1K 36
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
661K 21.6K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...