Wildflower Book 1 | Naruto Fa...

By Dipuo_Shabele14

'"Look at me. My feet are drenched in my mother's blood! My father's blood is all over me!" She stepped forw... More

Chapter1: The Throne Topples Over
Chapter2: The Awakening
Chapter3: Foundations Quake
Chapter4: An Arrangement
Chapter5: Time Out
Chapter6: We Meet Again(edited)
Chapter7: Reunion
Chapter8: Moments That Build
Chapter9: Budding Flowers
Chapter10: Tangible Thoughts
Chapter11: Gaping Wounds
Chapter12: Mending Hearts(edited)
Chapter13: Ties
Chapter14: Return To The Ranks
Chapter15: Chลซnin Exams?
Chapter16: Mission
Chapter17: Snake In The Grass
Chapter18: Final Decision
Chapter19: Stronger
Chapter20: Encounter
Chapter21: Brewing A Storm
Chapter22: Needle In The Hay
Chapter23: The Talk
Chapter24: Chลซnin Exams!(Edited)
Chapter25: Light(edited)
Chapter26: Second Part(edited)
Chapter27: Taking Risks
Chapter28: New Ventures
Chapter29: Finding Footing
Chapter30: Finals
Chapter31: Observations
Chapter32: Past
Chapter33: Tactics
Chapter34: Suzume's Worth
Chapter35: Priorities
Chapter36: Memories
Chapter37: Alliance
Chapter38: Noro
Chapter39: Noble Venture!
Chapter40: Disturbance In The Nest
Chapter41: Hikari And Tamakiku
Chapter42: Okaa-chan
Chapter43: Sunagakure
Chapter44: Exploring Possibilities(edited)
Chapter45: Sasuke
Chapter46: Enter Suitatsumi!
Chapter47: Mika's Seal
Chapter48: The Trip
Chapter49: Silent Tears
Chapter50: Mizubana
Chapter51: The Shrine
Chapter52: Itachi's Reflection
Chapter53: Susanล
Chapter54: Peace
Chapter55: Kumogakure No Sato(edited)
Chapter56: The Naka River
Chapter57: Not Madara.
Chapter58: Regret
Chapter59: Lovers
Chapter60: Undone
Chapter61: Reflection
Chapter62: Rinne
Chapter63: Cutting Ties
Chapter65: Five Steps Back
Chapter66: Wheels In Motion
Chapter67: Truth Untold
Chapter68: The Erudite
Chapter69: Life And Death
Chapter70: Uzumaki
Chapter71: Precipice
Chapter72: Becoming A Chลซnin
Chapter73: Tatsu No Kuni
Chapter74: Revelations
Chapter75: A Scroll For A Scroll
Chapter76: A Parting Gift
Chapter77: Peonies In The Night Rain
Chapter78: Dance Of The Cherry Blossom
Chapter79: Ruffled Feathers
Chapter80: On The Premise
Chapter81: I Was Once A Fly On The Wall
Chapter82: Internal Conflict
Chapter83: Freezing Heart
Chapter84: Taisetsu
Chapter85: Tanuki To Kitsune
Chapter86: Soba-sama
Chapter87: Return
Chapter88: Weak
Chapter89: Sweet Mother Tamakiku
Chapter90: Acceptance
Chapter91: Tipping Over
Chapter92: Tama's Romance Prowess
Chapter93: Bleeding Heart
Chapter94: First Match
Chapter95: Quince!
Chapter96: Three Flowers In Spring
Chapter97: Young Miss Nanako
Chapter98: Smiles And All
Chapter99: Spark
Chapter100: Drama
Chapter101: Master Manipulator
Chapter102: Caving In
Chapter103: New Doors Unlocked
Author's Note

Chapter64: Realisations

13 0 0
By Dipuo_Shabele14

Kakashi had been Tsunade's right hand for a long time now but, ever since Tama left, the workload had become brutal. To make matters worse, the woman had sent Shizune to search for the girl, so he was dealing with some of the things she was in charge of. Who would have thought that a medic would be so capable? He knew that Shizune was skilled, but like this? Is this why Tsunade wanted her to be head of the medical department? She became a Totsubeku Jōnin so easily too, specialising in war strategies. Why was Kakashi so shocked?

"You're spacing out.", Tsunade said, irritated. Kakashi cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something that Tama said to me before leaving for her trip that one time.", he said as he fixed a stack of paper. This job was so tiresome. If ever he were to become Hokage, he surely wouldn't cope.

"Well? What did she say?", Tsunade asked. Kakashi paused. It was such a sensitive thing to talk about, and there was no evidence. Was it wise to talk about it? This was the Hokage, surely he could tell her?

"I can't remember. It's like the whole conversation disappeared from my mind the moment she left that morning. I only remember that it had something to do with the Kyuubi's assualt thirteen years ago."

There was a long, gruesome moment of silence as Tsunade seemed to process what was being said. Kakashi couldn't quite meet her gaze.

"Do you trust her? Did she give you evidence of what she said?", she asked. Kakashi smiled.

"Hokage-sama, I don't remember anything, but there's always a trend where Tama successfully carries out a mission. First, she has a suspicion, and as long as it bothers her, she will consider everything around her to be a clue. Then, she begins an independent investigation, that's when she'll disappear for a while, usually weeks, leaving us to wonder what she's up to. Finally, if she wants to, she'll come back with compelling evidence, forcing the Hokage to launch an official investigation.", he said as he fixed a final stack of paper. He looked at Tsunade once more.

"I may not remember what she said to me, but I have good reason to believe that she's been investigating, despite how vague she was about it. That she hasn't reported it to you simply means that she seeks to deal with the situation herself.", Kakashi explained. Tsunade frowned.

"Why would she need to deal with it? The Kyuubi's assualt happened naturally, didn't it? Kushina was giving birth.", she asked. Kakashi shook his head.

"Sure, Sandaime-sama labelled it a natural disaster so it has to be just that, but Tama-san clearly has other ideas.", he said with much difficulty. Tsunade paused, annoyance nipping at her last bit of patience. However, there was such a big sense of unease in her heart that she could act on that.

"Does she think something caused the assault?", Tsunade asked. At this point, her heart was beating so fast that it might as well have jumped out her chest. Kakashi remained silent for a long time, before heaving a deep breath.

"Like I said, Hokage-sama, I can't remember."

Then, everything went silent. Did Tama do this om purpose? Did she somehow ise her sharingan to erase Kakashi's memory of whta she told him? The more she thought about it, the more uncomfortable she felt. That girl... Hopefully she was up to nothing outrageous. Or else Tsunade herself would have to deal with her.

...

Akira was especially impressed with Tama's capabilities. She might as well have been a god with how she revived so many people. Right now, a portion of the Uzumaki clan was alive and well thanks to her. Although it was actually kind of sad how she fell into a deep sleep right afterwards. According to granny Mizubana, Tama was tired from carrying out patrols, travelling, and then reviving these people in close succession. She need her rest.

At current, the clan was recollecting their strength over a large meal that Akira and Karin had prepared. Everyone was there except for Tama. It didn't feel right that she wasn't there.

"I'll go check on nee-san now.", Akira said softly. Next to her, Shisui nodded with a gentle smile.

She left immediately.

Now, the Tamaki village wasn't easy to navigate. It took a while for the girl to finally remember where Tama's room was.

When she got there, Tama was already leaving, and so she returned with her. The journey back to dining hall was a lot easier with Tama there to guide her.

There was loud, chipper chatter as they approached the hall. Much expected of the rowdy Uzumaki clan, but the whole place fell silent once the large shogi slid open. Tama stepped in, not at all bothered, but Akira found herself clinging to her side.

"Nee-san, you're awake!", Karin chirped as she rose to her feet. She rushed to Tama's side immediately. Tama was quick to embrace her gently.

"Did you think that I fainted again? I'm not that weak, you know.", she joked. Karin laughed merrily, before she and Akira led their sister to the table.

"Have something to eat. We made you Daifuku Mochi.", Akira said. Karin nodded.

Tama smiled gently as she sat down. The girls sandwiched her, moving Shisui to the side. He sighed, but said nothing as he drank his tea. From the corner of his eye, he caught Tama looking at him thoughtfully. He raised his cup, cocking his head to the side, and smiled. She cast him the shadow of a smile and nodded.

"I'm glad to see you're fairing well.", she said. Shisui paused, confused.

"I should say so to you. Are you alright?", he asked. She nodded, before turning to face her bowl. At this point, Karin and Akira had filled it to the brim, but Tama didn't seem to mind. She picked up her chopsticks.

"Itadakimasu.", she said softly. Akira giggled.

"How does it taste?" she asked. Tama swallowed and pinched the girl's cheek playfully.

"It's perfect. I didn't know you girls could cook Katsu Nabe.", she said as she suddenly beought both of them in for a hug.

"Shisui nii-san taught us how to make it. He also guided us through the whole process.", Karin admitted. Tama chuckled. They seemed to have warmed up to him quite well. That was good, she supposed.

Suddenly she noticed something from the corner of her eye. One man, probably in his fifties, was eyeing her especially curiously. Tama nodded at him briefly, and he quickly averted his gaze.

"How long have I been asleep?", Tama asked. Akira looked at Karin, who looked back at her, both looking reluctant. Tama held her breath. Surely she couldn't have fainted again, and for days for that matter. Had she been out for days?

"Six hours. Everyone has been waiting for you.", Akira replied.

"That's right.", Karin said as she rose to her feet and walked over to Mizubana. The woman was seated between two people, a man and a woman. Karin whispered in her ear before she began to pack the dishes.

Curious, Tama met Mizubana's gaze, and the woman surprisingly smiled brightly.

"Tamakiku-hime. You are a princess, right?", the man next to her suddenly said. Tama nodded, picking up Daifuku Mochi as she waited for him to continue. The man nodded thoughtfully.

"My name is Hotaru. I'm pleased to meet you.", the man said again. Tama nodded. The man cast Mizubana a look, she nodded.

"We would like to express our thanks to for reviving us and allowing us to right the wrongs of the past. There's a few concerns that we'd like to discuss with you.", Hotaru explained. Tama stopped chewing. What concerns could they possibly bring to her when Mizubana was there? Surely her being a princess couldn't have been the reason.

"I see.", Tama said.

"Right. Well, we've been made aware of your... We were told that you're the granddaughter of Uzumaki Mika. To our understanding, there are only two remaining people who are directly related to our clan's maim family. That being you and Tsunade-hime of the Senju clan.", Hotaru said.

"Say no more.", Tama said as she suddenly stood up. She cast Akira a look a reached out. The girl stood up and followed Tama with her mochi as she headed for the door. They stopped short of exiting, and Tama looked back thoughfuly.

"Allow me to show you to where you all can rest, we can pick this up tomorrow.", she said, before quickly walking out. The lot all cadt Mizubana a glance, to which she responded with a smile. Everyone then followed in Tama's wake.

The place was built like a maze, but Tama seemed to especially familiar with it, so they didn't get lost when following her. Apparently, they we in a temple, in one of the higher levels, where there were sleeping quarters for visitors and the likes. Once Tama showed them where they would rest, she didn't argue nor insist that anyone rest, but she immediately left them and exited the temple.

At this, most people were puzzled, but Mizubana assured them that Tama was just showing them kindness in her own way. As such, everyone chose a room and went to bed.

...

Shizune must have lost it after four weeks of travelling between nations. This must've been how people felt when they were looking for Tsunade for all those years. Now she understood, but she didn't feel anything specific, considering she was at the heart of it all.

Now that she was twenty seven years old, surely she was wiser and more intelligent than the little girl who once stuck to Tsunade's side like glue. Now she understood perfectly well that the reason she left was because of the village itself, and so Tama could be said to have left for the same reason. However, Tama seemed to be up to something, as opposed to her aunt, who simply wanted to get away.

"What do we do now? This person clearly doesn't want to be found.", Santa said. Aoba hummed in agreement. Shizune sighed.

"We can't go back without a tangible report.", she said. Santa hummed seriously. Shizune was right. While Tsunade had a baby face, she was a force to be reckoned with.

"Tama-san is a strategic thinker. If she wants us to find her then she'll come to us. We just have to keep looking and hope for the best.", Aoba said. Shizune and Santa cast him a look, both seeming to realise something. The man was already a Totsubeku Jōnin when the girl became a squad captain, so he aught to have worked with her quite often considering his skill set. Sure enough, of all three people present, he knew her best.

"Right. Then we should set up camp since it's already late. We can discuss a plan over a meal, we'll definitely need one if we're going to to continue searching. We'll need to replenish our suply of Hyōrōgan(ration pills), Suikatsugan(thirst quenching pills), and Kikatsugan(hunger suppression pills). I'll work on those first thing in the morning.", Shizune said decisively. The two men nodded, they were running out of food, and there wasn't a village nearby.

The next morning had a lot in store. They immediately found a safe place to camp, and quickly got everything done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 15 18
A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Namikaze and somehow a...
6K 134 18
๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒโˆ™๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—บ(n) /'frฤ“dฤ™m/ โ› ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’“ ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’•, ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ, ๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’” ๐’˜๐’Š...
3.3K 176 33
Hinata Hyuga~ Fated by her misery. A fallen princess. An incomplete love story, left behind long ago. Living a life of an orphan. Scheming to avenge...
9.3K 483 12
๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ | โ IN WHICH... โž a young shinobi in konoha is a member of the ancient ubuyashiki clans bloodline, which is scattered a...