(1) Wolf in Me (D. Dixon)

By Lone-wolf-fanfics

What was meant to be a simple search for her father, turned into a walking-dead nightmare for Diana Hale. Iso... More

Powers, Belongings, and Quotes
Werewolf Notes and Questions
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Diana Hale

2.1K 67 28
By Lone-wolf-fanfics

A/N - The Walking Dead timeline is + 3 years. Teen Wolf takes place in 2011 (Jan) -2013 (Aug) and then The Walking Dead picks up weeks later starting in 2013 (Oct)

Plot Ideas:

- Ideas on who else you think would work as a werewolf as it would only be right to mingle the two fandoms together that way (personally there is something about Daryl and Merle being werewolves that interests me but if that doesn't appeal to you guys then it won't include it)

- I would also like to write in interactions with an antagonistic pack so ideas on when that takes place and with who. It can be a new pack or an existing aspect (part of me likes the idea that it is Terminus; I don't know why but I can kinda see werewolves going down that route or something)

.......

Name: Diana Hale

Nickname:

Di (Most)

Pup (Daryl)

Little Wolf (Rick)

Born: November 7, 1989

Age: 25 (TWD: Season 1)

Species: Evolved Werewolf

Rank: Beta (Currently) Alpha (Eventually)

Anchor: 

The memory of her family (Currently)

Daryl (Eventually)

Daryl and Rick (Eventually)

Gender: Female

Height: 5'7.5" (Feet)

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Eye Colour: Hazel green

Cast: Phoebe Tonkin

Occupation:

Babysitter (Formerly)

Member of the Hale Pack (Formerly)

Member of the McCall Pack (Currently)

Member of the Atlanta Survivors (Currently)

Family:

Talia Hale † (Mother)

Shane Walsh (Father)

Derek Hale (Twin Brother)

Laura Hale † (Maternal Older Half-Sister)

Cora Hale (Maternal Younger Half-Sister)

Peter Hale (Maternal Uncle)

Malia Tate (Maternal Cousin)

Bio:

Diana is the daughter of the renowned Alpha Talia Hale and Shane Walsh, and is also the twin sister of Derek Hale, the younger half-sister of Laura Hale, the older half-sister of Cora Hale, the niece of Peter Hale and the cousin of Malia Tate.

As a born Beta werewolf in the centuries-old Hale Pack, Diana grew up knowing about the supernatural and embracing her lycanthropy. However, after the majority of her family was killed in a fire set by Kate Argent and her co-conspirators, Diana, Derek and their sister Laura fled for several years before they returned home.

- Note: I am not going to write up a full Teen Wolf history as I might go back and write that as its own story at some point and I don't want to be restrained by a set out plot.

Following their experiences in Beacon Hills, Derek and Diana decided to track down their biological father and with the help of Sheriff Stilinski and Chris Argent discovered that Shane Walsh was living in Georgia.

Arriving in King County, Derek and Diana were disappointed when Shane initially turned them away claiming that he had no kids. Despite this, Diana and Derek remained in town for a couple of days. During these days, Shane discussed the two of them with his best friend Rick who reminded him of Talia Hale and it seemed to sink into Shane that they are telling the truth.

Shortly after this, Rick was shot and ended up in a coma, this also seemed to push Shane into talking with Derek and Diana.

In the weeks that followed, Shane built a sort of relationship with his children, though it remained incredibly awkward and unsure. Derek and Diana also met Lori and Carl Grimes during this time.

During this time, Diana and Derek had trouble getting in touch with their pack back in Beacon Hills which worried them both, and eventually led to Derek deciding to return to Beacon Hills whilst Diana remained with Rick, Lori and Carl who had now basically become human members of their pack due to their friendship with Shane and as such both of them felt incredibly protective of them.

Two weeks into the outbreak, it got too dangerous to stay in King County and the military directed them to Atlanta where a safe-zone was established. Before leaving, Shane tried to gather Rick from the hospital, but returned to Diana, Lori and Carl claiming that Rick had died.

On the road to Atlanta, Diana along with Lori, Carl and Shane were caught in a traffic gridlock. There, they met Carol Peletier, her husband Ed, and their daughter, Sophia. Lori and Shane became concerned when the radio for the safe-zone stopped playing and believed that they were turning people away - until they discovered that Atlanta had become overrun with the dead and was napalmed by the military for Operation Cobalt.

Along the side of the road was a quarry lake outside of Atlanta. Diana along with Lori, Carl, Shane, Carol, Ed, and Sophia established the survivor camp. They were later joined by people who couldn't make it into the city: brothers Daryl Dixon and Merle Dixon, Glenn Rhee, Theodore Douglas, Morales and his family. Other survivors later joined them who managed to escape from Atlanta: Dale Horvath, sisters Andrea and Amy Harrison, Jim, and Jacqui.

Diana has been finding it increasingly difficult to hide her true nature from the camp of survivors in the 60 odd days that she has spent with them and has become increasingly withdrawn as time goes on, even camping away from the main group despite Shane's arguments.

Personality:

Diana can easily come off as being distant, rude, brutal, snarky and sarcastic. If aggravated or extremely annoyed by someone in her disfavour, Diana can become an intimidating figure. Beneath her hard-bitten demeanour, however, lies a more vulnerable side, plagued by self-loathing and deep-seated insecurity. Though she openly refuses to identify herself as the sort, Diana does show signs of heroism as she is deeply sympathetic towards the victims of the Wildfire virus.

Diana is a highly independent woman and shows no interest in being in a serious relationship, likely due to the fear that that individual will be taken away from her.

Ultimately, she refuses to allow herself or her friends be disrespected by anyone. To the few people she cares about, she defends them fiercely, but also keeps her distance from them so as to not have them become collateral damage.

Diana has been described by several people to be uninterested in the power-hungry nature of many and is known for doing whatever is necessary to protect those she cares about. She is very prone to giving second chances, does not believe in no-win scenarios, and has been shown as entirely willing to be tortured and torture or killed and kill in defence of her family and friends.

Diana normally maintains a controlled, almost emotionless persona to keep whatever she is thinking a secret unless she is around people she absolutely trusts.

Although she is more than willing to rush into deadly battle and hunts, she is not completely fearless.

Though a very serious woman, Diana is by no means stuffy and has a sarcastic sense of humor, which mostly surfaces when she is with Derek.

Diana shows on multiple occasions a soft spot for children as seen with the way she interacts with Carl and Sophia and eventually Judith and Eli. She is very good with them, able to talk to them with ease, and she is always very sympathetic. Diana's affection extends to nearly all children, particularly young ones, although she also cares about teenagers. She is more willing to put her life in danger for children than she is for nearly any others.

Physical Appearance:

Diana is a widely gorgeous female werewolf with light olive skin, hazel green eyes, and dark brown hair. Her hair is shoulder length and is usually worn loose, though sometimes is pulled up in a ponytail. She is tall with an athletic but slim figure.

Her style is edgy and functional, favouring a black and dark green colour palette.

With the state of the world that she is living in, Diana is limited to her choice of clothing. She currently has a pair of black jeans, black jean shorts, black tank top, a dark green crop shirt, a dark green crop jumper, a black leather jacket and a pair of black combat boots, along with two pairs of socks, underwear and a bra. She carries her belongs in a black backpack.

She wears a triskelion necklace and a woven leather bracelet both of which are reminders of her family, the necklace was given to her by her mother and the bracelet by her twin brother.

Her wolf form will eventually be grey and brown and have gold glowing eyes.

Pairing: Daryl Dixon (S1 +) and Rick Grimes (S3 +)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 9.4K 70
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
31 15 8
A Walking Dead fanfiction Rachel and Emma are two sisters who, except for their dogs, have been alone since the beginning of the apocalypse. After th...
406K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
197K 8K 47
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 ✶ Bianca Downs believes it'll only be a few weeks before she sees her boyfriend again, but when the outbreak turns int...