𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇...

By Reverse_writer

What will happen a Minister's lost wife come back with his five years child? By source, Minister killed her f... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞đĢđŦ ✨(Edit)
𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲đĢđĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭 Šī¸
𝐏đĢ𝐞đĨ𝐮𝐝𝐞📚(essential)
𝐃𝐮𝐞 ~2|𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 |
𝐀đĨđĨ 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞đĢđŦ (𝐍𝐞𝐰)
𝐭đĢ𝐞~𝟑 | 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 đĻ𝐲 𝐰đĸ𝐟𝐞 𝐈đŦ𝐡đĸ𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐡đĸđĻ𝐚𝐧𝐞|
đĒ𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭đĢ𝐨~𝟒 | 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈 |
𝐜đĸ𝐧đĒ𝐮𝐞~𝟓 |𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆|
đŦ𝐞đĸ~𝟔 |𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐰đĸ𝐟𝐞|
𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞~𝟕|𝐘𝐨𝐮đĢ đĻđĸđŦ𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 đĻ𝐲 đĨđĸ𝐟𝐞đĨđĸ𝐧𝐞 |
𝐎𝐭𝐭𝐨~𝟖|đ„đ¯đžđĢ 𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 đĸđŦ 𝐟𝐚đĸđĢ đĸ𝐧 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚đĢ|
đ§đ¨đ¯đž~𝟗 |𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 đĻ𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮đĢđŦ|
𝐝đĸ𝐞𝐜đĸ~10{𝐰𝐡𝐨đĻ 𝐀𝐝đĸđŦ𝐡 đĨđ¨đ¯đžđŦ?𝐈đŦ𝐡đĸ 𝐨đĢ 𝐏𝐚đĢđĸ}
𝘂đ—ģ𝗱đ—ļ𝗰đ—ļ~𝟭𝟭{ 𝗟đ—ŧ𝘃𝗲 đ—¯đ—ļ𝘁𝗲}
𝐝𝐨𝐝đĸ𝐜đĸ~𝟏𝟐{𝐘𝐨𝐮 đĨđ¨đ¯đž 𝐡đĸđĻ, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?}

𝐔𝐧𝐨 ~1| 𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄 |

2.4K 115 14
By Reverse_writer

When life gives you chance to choose between you and Yours .What will you choose ? That's the question raised in his mind .The question changed his life. That question was effective for destroying page.

And he chose 'you' burning himself in fire for once he ignited and the fire was reason of his arise. Demise of his sensation.

If reality ask him that question again he will still plump for 'him' in lieu 'his'.

He is now driving to direction where he always wanted to reach. He never thought it will be this must speedy. he wanted to enjoy for each stop of his destination. It's quick decision made by him to future for not colliding his past again.

One step away, he is one step away from station he decided yesterday as point of his disembarkation.

'Rajeshwar conference entrance hall ' name shining holding head of big sized building . Seven car stopped front of gate waiting for security check for huge event going to held here after a moment.

His Rolls-Royce was in line with common people for security check . His Six security Cars are following him . Must be in question he was the one who is announced call today then why he is following laws ?Then answer is easy he is down to earth like common people . Trying to put show like he always does. Sound fake !! That's he is....

Handing his car he made way to back side room to resting . His five bodygaurd followed at his back .

Two brothers waiting for him with holding glasses of whiskey. Abhishek (his elder brother) saw him coming , came forward to give him hug .

"Abhi Bhaiya, when you came back from America? " He asked pulling out his brother who lives at America. His wife lives with his family .

" Today morning , Arish messaged me you held urgent press conference " he said taking his seat.

" What was reason of hasty decision?" His brother asked in slight concerned face .

" You will get to know" Adish took glass and poured whiskey. " But it's best you're here with me now"

"See Abhi bhaiya I said he will not tell you " Arish said rolling eyes with smirk.

" No he will " abhi said in adamant way looking at adish who is busy checking his bodyguard who has wore mask on their faces. This was a first time. "Adish I am talking to you. "

"See he is ignoring you . " Arish said giving winning smile to his elder brother. " I said you will loose bet"

"He have to say it now " abhi took last sip moved to his brother side.

"Adish " he said squeezing his shoulder.

" Yes bhaiya " adish asked in normal voice .

" Anything bothering you? " He asked to his brother who look distressed About matter .

"Yes , it's nothing Just conference " Adish said holding glass in hand his eyes searching something through main door.

" I know you will not take any risk. " He said but again looking his eyes "won't you? " He wanted to avoid any negotiation now

" Bhai Pari Is not here with you ? " Arish said sensing his brother's action.

"Why ? " Adish asked raising brows.

"No she always sticking to you " he said rolling his eyes . " Abhi bhaiya you know she never let Adish bhaiya come home at weekends ." He complained about his brother's girlfriend.

"Look you're sulking now ? " Adish said looking at his brother .

"And you're trying to avoid questions
I asked" Abhi said making eye contact again .

Abhishek Rahimane , Elder member of Rahimane family. Thirty five years old who left his home in his early twenties. He was married at his age of twenty five . Confident , mysterious , unknown , shadowed person he is . He purposely did this . He left his home at early age after his marriage. His relation with his wife is still hidden . Or maybe not started yet.

Relationship between siblings is not loving and caring what novel states and it's not that loathing what serial portrays . They respect each other but not interfere with each other matters.

"I know... I am stretching you but you should know your one decision will affect on next elections ." He said giving him warning.

He sighed in defeat. He wanted to ask his brother now. As Adish is man with his duties he can destroy anything for his interest. He shows something does totally different.But sometimes smart does mistake in simple terms.

"I have decided to announce I am married " he said in silent tone not sounding suspicious to them .

"To whom?" Arish asked shattering glass of whisky he was drinking. That was sudden for whom . His own brother married , he don't even have hint of it . " You betrayed me you are married what if tommorow you will say you have child ? "

Adish rolled at his brother's drunk behaviour.

"Roll your eyes .you will see earth end reach there"

"Can you shut your dirty mouth " abhi growled at him.

"Okay " he said putting index finger on his lips.

"Adish continue.." hesaid glaring arish.

"Oh Abhishek you don't know to whom he belongs " the voice echoed in huge walls "ufcourse to me "

Like him , today is new day for him . Yesterday she was faraway from this mortal world living where her soul belongs.she never wanted to embark with past again.she never wanted to encounter him again.

He took her life but she never hated him or she is here for any type revenge. For hating she thinks he is not that important person who deserves nothing . Hate needs to be loved first. She never feel anything for him. not now, not in future.

Her reason being here is still hidden behind chest where her heart is. Whatever it is but using him is perfect time.

A lady in black saree , staring outside window. Her milky hands resting folded down her chin , her back less blouse , halter strap blouse giving view of her cleavage. Her dark lined vampy eyes and red glossy lips . She glanced at person who cleared throat to catch her attention.

"You got person who informed you about adish's reason of press conference " person said who is wearing mask sitting beside her they are going to rajeshwar hall .

" I never tried to get know about it " she said folding hand to chest looking
Out window.

" Known person before " he said with dark chuckle sounded hot .

" You know me...." She said making holding her cheeks in palms. Blinking at him .

"So filmy " he said rolling his eyes.

"Just for. .." she was going to say next he said

" Whole world" he said handing her file.

"You are such mood spoiler" she said hitting his arm.
He royally ignored her.

****

Rajeshwar conference hall , she is standing front of hall.

"Look here you were announced as dead. " He said folding his hand on his chest with serious expression.

Masked man , his expressions his style of walking arguing all looks like powerful person he is.

"Oh yes .....I forgot he mourned here for thirteen days . So sad for him he wasted thirteen days for person Iike me "

"I am going. Continue what are doing but let me remind you one thing " he said pointing his index finger at her.

"Yes , I will call you for help if I am dying here "she said with nodding.

"No don't call me . Don't say anything about me if you get in trouble " he walked leaving her dumbfounded.

"Indeed expected from this man " she said rolling eyes at him . at first it was offending her but now she is used of his behaviour.

The message popped on her phone it was her masked man.

"tuo figlio ti sta aspettando"

(Your child is waiting for you)

She smiled and looked up again.

Bending down to sandal level rock hardened her walking. Car stopped infront of her. Black Porsche made way towards her at first it was looking like it's going to hit her but stopped infront of her.

Straightening her posture , she glared at driver . But smirked after seeing her through half opened window.

"Oh my god I am seeing ghost " she said opening full window to have look . Sunglasses , black leather jacket on , slender hands on steering wheels , gold watch shinning on it , black Scorpion tattoo on her wrist. Giving best view of her dressing sense.

" Oh my gosh...I am so scared" she said coming towards her .

"Overdramatic " Ishika rolled her eyes.

"I thought witches are not feared of ghost" Ishika asked standing close to her.

She glared.

" Welcoming me ?" Ishika asked her seeing stoping infront of her . " Aww so sweet Pari "

"Yes , I feel bad " she said looking at checking area. " They will not let any unwanted guests here. So I am here to give farewell "

"So caring " ishika said touching her heart "but why this ? You retired from lawyer profession or this is your side business of pleasing everyone "

"You look pleased by me ." Pari said making ishika chuckle at her words.

"Ufcourse you handle two business at time " ishika smirked giving her hint what she is upto . "I think as your cousin I should share your worries "

"Then first vanish your existence " pari said blinking again .

"Ouch , your really scared of my existence?" She bowed in British way " I feel myself honoured for this , making The PARI RAWA scared ".

"You look confident about your mission " Pari said giving twisted smile to her while Ishika nodded constantly " snatching my business will bring you closer to death " Pari said giving her side warning.

"I don't care about your so called business where you worked as temporary holder " Ishika said shaking her head.

"And about me...." She said trying to think about something . "Let's have car race"

" This time " Pari asked looking to watch " and car race?"

" Why nervous for defeat? " She said in gasped expression making pari annoyed.

" There is much time for real show . Let's give trailer"

"Okay "

Soon one car arrived infront of Ishika.she sat winking at pari making pari sigh at her reckless behaviour.

"As Adish mentioned she is not shy ,polite , innocent person. She looks different "

What will be the reason of her comeback?

Why he looks bothered by her arrival?

Who messaged her ?masked man ?

Mention your favourite part her or on my Instagram 💭I will surely give feedback there 😉

Like , comments, share , follow ...🤩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
3.1K 204 29
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...
3K 202 25
Abhimanyu Rajvansh The most powerful and fearless Lawyer of the country , Owns Country's largest and famous Law firm , he is very influenced perso...
347K 13.4K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...