Peace

By DaviiLikesYou

Imma write something here at some point :0 Note that if the ColorCrew dislikes my work I will yeet this book... More

Before we start!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 3

59 4 0
By DaviiLikesYou

Hi! :D

Warning!: smut, swearing, angst, violence, abuse, kink, mental sickness,

Enjoy!

"It's okay," Dev whispered softly on Kier's neck.

"Yiah~!" Kier whined when he lifted a knee and pushed himself away from the bed, causing both of them to lean to the side.

Dev wouldn't let go now! Fuck no! He had waited for so long to make Kier come like this. Dev was not going to miss this!

"Ahggih," Kier let out as he was right on the edge. He grabbed his free length and jerked off while Dev moved eagerly inside of him.

"I want to see it," Dev said in a rougher tone than intended. He grabbed Kier's hand and pulled it away from his throbbing length.

Kier's hips and thighs started to shake, and Dev tried to hold them still. He wanted to see this so badly.

Kier's face was completely red when Dev finally saw what he wanted to see. Kier shot out strings of semen and Dev couldn't help but release too.

"Ohhh," Dev said gently and smiled. "Thank you, Kier."

"Haa~" Kier sobbed and tried to get himself up on all four, but Dev was still pinning him down.

Dev backed off with a wet sound and let Kier be free to move.

"Hmmhh~" Kier moaned when he was free. He lifted himself only to roll over in a fall.

Dev smiled and gave him more space to move.

"Fuck that was so good," Kier moaned and stretched. He rolled over again, bringing his limbs close to his body. He stretched out again. "So good~!"

Kier rolled over again and wiggled his back and butt against the bed.

"Any regrets?"

"No," Kier smiled and arched his back against the bed. "That was great!"

Kier started to roll from side to side while rubbing his whole body against the bed.

"How can you have so much energy?" Dev asked with a tired smile.

Kier smirked at him before rolling onto his stomach. Kier lifted himself slightly, giving Dev barely anything but Kier to look at.

"Fuck me again, Dev!" Kier demanded. Kier arched his back in an almost painful way when two gentle hands grabbed his hips.

Dev was already tired, and he truly just wanted to sleep. He couldn't say no to this though. He couldn't deny Kier this.

"Oh, yEs~" Kier growled when Dev slipped inside him again.

Kier was still only lifted a bit and it was starting to get hard to hold the position.

He got up on all four and it felt so fucking great to get pounded right into.

"Mmh-naah~" Dev moaned. "I'm so tired~"

"You are not fucking stopping now though!" Kier warned.

Dev grabbed him a bit harder and pushed it to the point it almost hurt. He grabbed Kier's neck and forced him down.

"AAAHH-HHNNGH~!" Kier moaned loudly as his prostate was being abused. He came and Dev smiled "AaAh~!"

"Let's have a little check," Dev said with a dangerous smirk. He slowed down to a halt. He put the tip of his fingers to the tip of Kier's length.

Dev brushed the organ gently, picking some semen up.

Kier shuddered at how sensitive he felt.

"Mmh," Dev hummed as he licked the seed away. "I guess you need more sweets too, Kier."

The only way Kier could answer was with a loud exhausted moan.

Dev pushed his fingers between Kier's lips, making him taste it too.

"Quite salty, don't you think?"

"Mmh~ Y-yeah-"

"Oh, you're fucked," Dev said and stroked him. Kier could barely think or talk. "You can only think about my dick, aren't I right?"

"Daddy-Dev..." Kier mumbled.

"You don't sound so motivated," Dev said and pulled away.

Kier sank down onto the bed when Dev slipped out.

"Show me then," Dev commanded with a smirk. "Show me how much you want my dick!"

"Gahh~!" Kier moaned and moved against the bed. "Fuck me, daddy~"

Kier grabbed a pillow. Dev's pillow. He lifted himself and laid it between his legs.

Kier curled around the pillow and fucked it like an animal. Like a dog humping a pillow.

"Stop," Dev laughed.

"Oh, ya~!" Kier moaned with a smile.

"That's my pillow!" Dev laughed and wasn't sure what to do. "You know what? Fuck it. You are not getting anything-"

"WhAt~!?" Kier moaned in a cry. "No- I want it!"

Kier was turned around and their eyes met. Dev took the pillow away from Kier and studied it shortly. He threw the pillow in some random direction before leaning down to the person he had longed for for years. They gently kissed while Dev positioned them but in a different way.

"I'm going to ride you, Kier," Dev said, and Kier's head fell limp.

"Fuck, yeah..."

Both hissed and snapped at the air when Dev took him in.

"You like that, don't you~!?" Dev asked as he moved. They both let out a sweet moan.

"Come on!" Kier said and grabbed Dev's hips, and both sped up. "I know you can ride. Do it!" Kier said, remembering the horse Dev rode... but not in the same way of course.

"Mmhhh~!" Dev moaned sweetly.

"Fuck, yeah! Faster," Kier moaned.

Kier grabbed his hips harder and helped Dev move on him. Dev's hips rolled on Kier, and it was the best feeling ever!

Kier suddenly threw his head back and bucked up. He didn't allow Dev to move as he did it on his own.

"OH, YES, KIER~!!"

"OH, YES, DEV~!!"

They moaned at the same time. They were almost one union.

Dev smirked before lifting himself and grabbing onto Kier's wrists. He pulled the wrists down and placed them next to Kier's head.

"No-! I hate you!" Kier wailed and moved eagerly but barely in and out. Kier's whole body trembled violently.

Kier convulsed when Dev lowered himself down. Kier went crazy and couldn't even stop his hips if he tried.

Dev first started moving when he felt Kier's length hit his sensitive nerves.

"OH~! Yes, daddy~!" Dev moaned. "I will claim you, baby~" Dev whispered between all their moans.

He slowly leaned down and kissed Kier's neck. Kier gave him all the space needed.

Dev pushed Kier deeply in and stayed there as he bit down.

"Ahhh!" Dev whispered in a high pitch as his legs began shaking. He couldn't even make his hickey.

Dev was about to pull away to be able to give Kier his mark, but Kier grabbed his hips in a strong and tight grip and pushed him further down.

Dev fell completely apart on top of him. This sent him right into overstimulation where he couldn't control his sobs and crises.

Dev cried out loudly. None of them moved. Dev was bound to this position. He couldn't move even though he had all the space needed.

His legs shook violently, and Kier wasn't sure if he should stop or not.

It looked and sounded painful, Kier thought with slight worry. Dev was free to move away if he wanted to though, Kier thought.

A few painful moments went by before Dev gathered himself enough to talk.

"S-stop stop stop, Kier...!" Dev sobbed.

"Dick too hard to take?" Kier teased as he lifted Dev to lessen the pain and pressure. "Dick too big for you to handle?"

Dev ignored him completely and leaned down. He kissed and licked Kier's chest. He even bit lightly down on his nipples.

Kier quickly became a mess when Dev did that.

Dev slowly rolled his hips and together they moved slowly. Calm but somewhat still forceful... like a wave.

Dev finally marked him as his own and Kier wiggled his whole body at it.

They came, both arching their backs at it.

Come on, Kier thought as his eyes were right on the target.

He breathed in and was about to release the arrow if it hadn't been for Boosfer's irritating voice.

"Aww, what a shAme, Kier!" Boosfer shouted. "It's running away!"

The pig ran away with its pack.

"Fuck you," Kier whispered and didn't lose much focus.

He moved the bow, following his target. He shot and pierced the animal's thick neck.

"Fuck," Boosfer cursed under his breath. "He got it."

Kier turned around in a smooth motion and fired an arrow right at Boosfer. Kier could kill the guy without Dev-

Boosfer caught the arrow and broke it in half before letting it fall to the ground.

Kier grabbed another arrow and fired it at Boosfer.

"Chill, my guy!" Boosfer let out and barely dodged.

Kier prepared another.

"What the fuck are you doing in my territory!?" Kier snarled as Boosfer hid behind a tree.

"I'm just here to see how you are holding up-"

"I'm getting food," Kier hissed. "Now, get away from my land or I'll shoot you! You almost let my food get away! That could've cost me my life!"

"Chill," Boosfer whined when Kier shot the arrow and tore through Boosfer's loose clothes. It hit nothing more than that. "Okay! I will go! Don't shoot, please."

Kier smiled wickedly when he grabbed another arrow.

"I promise," Kier said and aimed for the tree, waiting for Boosfer to reveal himself.

Kier smiled tightly with gritted teeth when Boosfer walked away from the tree.

He let the arrow fly and Boosfer was far from fast enough.

Kier blinked and didn't see the arrow penetrate the target. He only saw Boosfer fall backward with an arrow sticking out of his chest.

Kier walked up to Boosfer and quickly noticed that he wasn't dead yet.

"Quit wailing, Boosfer," Kier said when he heard Boosfer groan. "It's just a flesh wound." The arrow had hit nothing important.

Kier grabbed the arrow and tore it out of his chest. The barbs on the arrow made a painful mess and Boosfer yelled in pain.

This is it, Kier thought and grabbed a knife from his pocket. Right under the jaw.

Kier was about to stab the knife into Boosfer's throat when Boosfer grabbed his wrist.

Kier's eyes widened at the strength Boosfer had. Kier realized he would die if Boosfer got out of this position.

"So, you're going to kill me just like you killed Baablu!?" Boosfer hissed and Kier had to lay his weight onto the knife to keep Boosfer down.

Kier smiled sinisterly when he remembered Baablu.

"He barely even fought back," Kier said and admitted he had killed Baablu. "He had even figured me out, but he was too slow!"

"Why kill us!?"

"I just want to do something fun," Kier said and pushed the knife down with his whole body. He smiled when the knife sank into Boosfer's chest, but it was pulled right back up. It had only been the tip of the knife.

"Killing is 'fun' to you!?"

"Yeah," Kier said with a smile.

"What the FUCK, Kier!?"

"What can I say?" Kier said with a smirk. He found Boosfer's eyes to let him know that he spoke the truth. "It is the truth."

"Get away from me!"

"You know... Baablu is in my house right now, right?" Kier smirked like a devil. "It has been a few days now and he has started bleeding out of his mouth and nose. His color has changed too. He looks very sick."

"What the fuck are you saying!?" Boosfer let out terrified. "Have you kept him?"

"No no, how could you ever think I would do that?" Kier said. "I've thought about it though."

"YOU ARE SICK!" Boosfer screamed with fear. Boosfer paused when he noticed Kier was sitting on top of him, his body leaning far over him to press the knife down.

"You have only noticed that now?" Kier asked softly and followed his gaze to their lower bodies. "Boosfer, you have a very nice body. And I've just figured out that getting pinned down and threatened is a little kink of yours."

Boosfer finally got the knife away as Kier started to move their groins together. But Kier was just a bit faster than Boosfer and grabbed his wrists.

Kier struggled to get them down next to Boosfer's head but when he finally did Boosfer had no chance of escaping. Not as long as Kier holds him like this.

"Yes or no, Boosfer~" Kier said. "I feel the bulge in your pants but I am going to kill you."

"I'm not dying now," Boosfer hissed.

"I'll take that as a yes," Kier said and Boosfer didn't object.

Kier tried to find a way to kill him without letting go of his wrists. Boosfer could get the upper hand with just one wrist free.

Yello passed Kier's mind briefly. Yello wasn't as strong as Boosfer and Dev but definitely enough to cause Kier trouble.

Yello was amazing with a bow. Much better than the three others. Yello was fast. He heard and saw everything.

It would be hard to take down Yello. But Kier shouldn't think about that now. Boosfer was the one that mattered right now. If he didn't give Boosfer enough attention now it would cost him his life.

"Stop teasing!" Boosfer yelled as Kier still rolled his hips on him.

"Boosfer, you know you have lost," Kier said. That was a lie. Kier had no idea how to kill Boosfer and if he tried to run Boosfer would catch up to him.

"I haven't lost until I'm dead," Boosfer hissed.

"Boosfer, I can feel that you are getting harder..." Kier said. "What if we find peace? Let's find peace," Kier said and loosened his grip slightly, thinking this was the only way he got out alive. "Let's have peace, Boosfer. I don't want to kill you."

"Yes," Boosfer said and relaxed a bit. "Let's have peace. I'm sorry for invading your land, not having your permission to be here."

"We found a solution," Kier said and let him go. That was oddly easy, Kier thought.

Kier was about to get up when Boosfer held him down by his waist.

"Y-you um teased me," Boosfer said. Kier smiled.

"I did," Kier said with a soft but dangerous smirk. I guess he really wants it then~ Kier's smile got wider when he felt Boosfer's hands slip under his clothes and up to his chest. "Here, Boosfer? Right now?"

"That grinding you did on me fucking turned me on," Boosfer said with a nod.

"Well," Kier said and looked around to make sure no one was there. "Let's celebrate the peace between our territories then."

Kier had no other choice than this. That it ended up in sex was just a bonus... or actually no. Kier was not in the mood right now. He was actually really grumpy. Kier would've died if he hadn't turned this into peace though.

Boosfer was not smart enough to see that Kier had been trapped.

Kier started to move his hips in big and hard motions on Boosfer's clothed groin.

Boosfer's hands trailed up and down Kier's body as Kier zipped down both their pants.

Kier grabbed Boosfer's length and got it free from his pants and underwear.

He immediately started to play with it. They had no lube and had to go with the way Kier and Dev had done a few days ago.

"Is it true, Kier~?" Boosfer let out and tried not to moan.

"What, Boosfer?" Kier said calmly.

"That you have Baablu in your house?"

"No, of course not," Kier said and smiled. He lied. "You have some nice muscles, Boosfer," Kier let out to make Boosfer think of something else.

Kier loved the feeling of raw muscle on him. Boosfer had that muscle. Sex with Boosfer would be so good if he could feel those muscles on him.

"Ah- Hmm~!" Boosfer moaned softly as he came, which brought Kier back to what was occurring now. That was really fast, Kier thought.

Kier jerked Boosfer off with his own seed and it made slick and wet noises.

Kier and Boosfer had never really talked before, and Kier didn't understand why Boosfer had wanted this.

He's just a lonely and desperate man, Kier thought and smiled softly. He knew he was right. Too many people feared Boosfer.

He was too powerful. He was intimidating and scary too.

Dev was powerful too but got off as much more friendly.

People feared Boosfer more than Dev, but Dev was still the leader when they merged all those years ago. Maybe that was the reason...

People trusted Dev more than Boosfer and that was probably the only reason Dev became the leader.

It was true what people talked about Boosfer, Kier thought. Boosfer was scary. He looked scary too.

Scars from battles didn't help.

Kier quickly learned that when Boosfer was turned on all those sayings became false.

Boosfer made himself small and his moans were so pure. His rough hands were gentle.

Boosfer was definitely an easy bottom, but Kier had this urge to get fucked. Kier had thought Boosfer would pin him down and make him cry and wail from Boosfer's hard touch.

Kier pictured himself screaming Boosfer's name while he was pinned against a boulder or a tree.

"Good?" Kier let out and let go of Boosfer. Kier zipped up as he didn't feel the drive anymore. Boosfer looked confused. "You are satisfied now. You-uh came."

"What? I want to feel more, Kier," Boosfer let out in a way too desperate voice.

"Boosfer, consider yourself lucky that I jerked you off," Kier said and adjusted his clothes. "Not many people can make me do that to them." The only reason, in this case, was that his life depended on it.

Kier would've gone for more if Boosfer had pinned him down. He would love to feel that raw muscle on him.

"If you want more, Boosfer," Kier said and turned around to leave. "Then you have to pin me down and fuck me."

Words: 2817

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 11 7
36 hours is about Kier and Dev accidentally getting themselves into trouble. The two brothers finds themselves going deeper and deeper into something...
259K 2.7K 62
| Requests are closed! 🔹️ Finished Incl.: -💛Dreamnap -💜Dnf -🖤The DreamSMP -🤍Dreamnapfound -💚Dreamxreader -🧡Sapnapxreader -💙Georgexreader -❤Ka...
1.2K 21 32
Goretober 2023!!!
30.3K 560 69
This is my old book! Go check my other! Credits to Lovoviii_ on Insta! Follow them and check out their art, they're the best!!! REQUESTS ARE OPEN! (O...