The Untold Truth

By fantaesy_ficx

' I hate people who hide truth... Even if I'm hiding one ! ' What happens when a Rich CEO , Jeon Jungkook who... More

The Beginning
The Mission
The Past
Party Proposal

The Case

11 3 0
By fantaesy_ficx

Next Morning....

Y/n woke up feeling someone's hand on her. She shifted little and lifted her head to see Jungkook peacefully sleeping beside her. Her cheeks flushed as she realised that they had fallen asleep cuddling with each other all night. Her breath became heavy with his close proximity and she couldn't help but admire his flawless skin.

Suddenly he groaned fluttering his eyes open slowly. She immediately closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep. He woke up and stretched out his arms and looked beside him and realised that he slept with her . There was a small tinge of pink in his cheeks. He slowly covered her with blanket and thought for himself " I should go before she wakes or else she'll be embarrassed to find out I slept with her" . He quietly walked out of the room. Y/n opened her eyes and smiled. Her heart was banging against her chest and she covered her face in her palms.

She heard a car entering the mansion grounds and car honking noises. She woke up from bed and went to do her daily routine. Jungkook went downstairs where he was greeted by some maids who were joining the work from that day. He alloted them their works and he heard car parking outside. So he went outside.

He saw Jin and yoongi who came as expected. " Hey boy ! All early... Did you start your work ?" Jungkook shook his head and said " no Hyung just woke up!! Hi Jin hyung long time no see!". A tall , broad shouldered man stood infront of him with a charming smile. Jungkook invited him in " come in hyung.. it's cold !! " Jin said " yes it'll ruin my world wide handsome face! Jagiyaa... Come out let's go!" A girl came and stood infront of them. Jungkook was shocked " Areum noona?! You're hyungs gf?" She nodded " Y/n will be surprised to see me here!"

Areum went inside and saw y/n coming downstairs. She ran towards her and hugged her. Y/n was surprised to see Areum there and was really happy. Areum explained how she ended up here. Areum said " come I'll introduce him !" They went to living room.

Jin , Yoongi and Jungkook came inside the mansion. Y/n smiled at them and greeted everyone. Jin leaned in and mischievously asked " who is this pretty lady over here... Huh?" Jungkook felt a slight burn in his stomach and said " she is Y/n ... My fiance. Y/n! This is Kim seokjin a famous doctor in Seoul " she smiled at them and said " you guys go freshen up I'll prepare breakfast for you all " They all agreed and went. She prepared them breakfast with leftover rice and kimchi the maids bought. They came towards the dining table and started munching on the food.

" Mmmh y/n you cook soo well. I'll end up crash landing in your house for food after marriage... Jungkook ah you're really lucky" Y/n chuckled and Jungkook just smiled and said " Ok guys today we will have a small party as a part of my birthday vacation. So get ready by tonight 9:00 PM for the party dinner!" Everyone applauded and they finished the breakfast.

Y/n's POV -

Yoongi , Jin and Jungkook went to the master bedroom with some files and were asked not disturb. Areum unnie and I decided to stroll around the mansion so that we can do some time pass. We were examining the rooms when Jin oppa called unnie to get them coffee. I was left alone. I agreed to explore alone and then went inside a music room where I saw piano and other instruments covered in dust. I decided to clean it the next day with the maids. Then I went to backyard where there was an old abandoned lake beside the huge forest. It was covered with algae and the bridge was broken. But the water in the edge was clear enough to see its bottom.

I saw something glowing in the water under the morning sunlight. I got curious and pulled it out of the waters. It was a red Ruby pendant with gold chain. It was really beautiful and it gleamed brightly under the natural light.

I never kept unknown things with me but this one was really fascinating and there was a strange aura in that locket, that really attracted me towards it. I felt really compelled to keep it with me. I decided it to be mine. So I washed the dirt out of the pendant with lake water and took it with me inside in the mansion...

Jungkook's POV -

I went to master bedroom with Yoongi and Jin Hyung to discuss the case we were about to investigate. Jin Hyung had bought the post mortem reports of the deaths which occurred previously in the mansion. In fact he was the one who conducted post mortem reports of the three students who recently died and we could find all clues. Areum noona bought us some coffee and she left. He later explained every single report and looked at me.

I explained " hyung there is a common factor in all these cases. All the boys and girls and recent deaths involve age range of 18 - 25's. All the victims are pretty young" Jin added " Not just that... The victims were knocked down unconscious and later stabbed and drained their blood off to last drop from their body. Later their body gets disposed " He looked at the unexpected reveal " that means they are not killed by something unknown. It's just pre planned serial killings "

Yoongi looked at the profiles and said " Jungkook! There is one more common point... All the deaths occurred on September 1st every year!" Jungkook whispered " the locals said that the mansion lures in its victims and takes their lives we are pretty close to September 1 ... That means one of us or all of us are in danger!! We have this month to crack this case!" Jin grows worried " I don't think we can risk lives here Jungkook shall we all leave ?? Even you too!" Jungkook shook his head " no if I leave this murder saga will continue! I have to put an end ! Jin Hyung you distract the ladies... We'll investigate " they nodded and left.....

Jungkook and yoongi went near the wilderness of the mansion and looked around for clues. They found a broken camera and it's pieces almost buried in dirt in the ground in the outskirts of the forest. Jungkook collected the broken device and sent it to technicians and forensic experts for analysis and clue collection. It was getting dark when they decided to head back to the mansion and they both heard a woman scream from the mansion.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
306K 28.6K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
281K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
114K 6.2K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...