trust me ; mattheo riddle

Por whorecruxx45

"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abiliti... Mais

characters 💌
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven~ decisions
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Triwizard tournament part 1
Triwizard tournament part 2
childhood dreams
rewrite the stars
do me the honours?
broken ties
Cigarette smoke
listening in
Painting
Rosier
the power of touch
lost time.
Smothered purple
Lover boy
Drain her
embraced
Weasley
oh, father.
Christmas Eve.1
Christmas eve.2
Nott manor
Oh, Mother.
alive again
stop time

Chapter twenty-two

1.5K 81 10
Por whorecruxx45

Following the events that had happened, with Alessia spontaneously activating a memory, Theo had rushed her to Mattheos dorm, as requested.

He knocked frantically on the door, suprising himself at his manners, convinced he should have just barged straight in.

The inside of his room went silent with the knock, causing Alessia's body to freeze over, the shift in atmosphere becoming incredibly uncomfortable.

The twins could hear shuffling and voices inside the room, before the door swiftly opened, revealing Enzo. A grin appeared on his face when he saw Alessia, it slightly faltering when he saw her sickening state.

"Riddle, I think you better deal with this one" the boy said awkwardly, frowning at the sight before him.

Mattheo appeared moments later at the doorway, his demeanour changing as soon as he saw the girl, her paling skin and weak complexion startling him.

"Berkshire, get the others to leave the room" Mattheo said simply, keeping his gaze on Alessia.

"But we only just started the meeting" Enzo said in a whisper, looking completely confused.

"Did I stutter? Get them out." Riddle said, now with a harshness in his tone, annoyance and frustration lacing his words.

He clenched his jaw as Enzo stared at him dumbfounded, before he went to the others, who were listening to the conversation, not very subtly.

The boys walked out of the room looking at Alessia in perplexion, not even attempting to conceal how nosy they were being. Alessia caught the eye of Draco, who looked almost relieved that he had been sent out the room, away from their meeting.

Alessia's head was pounding, and as she leant on her brother's body for support, she thought she was hallucinating through the pain.

She thought she was hallucinating Mattheo, whose eyes were burning holes into hers from his place against the doorway.

She thought she was hallucinating as a girl walked closely behind Blaise, staring at the floor, trying to cover her face.

Despite this girls efforts, Alessia could recognise her from a mile away, and it was evident she knew that too.

"What the fuck Astoria" Alessia said in barely a whisper, the burn of her voice showing through, highlighting her weakness.

Astoria looked incredibly guilty as she met the eyes of her best friend, who looked weak and fragile. It broke the girls heart to know that the truth was finally out in the open.

"Run along now Greengrass" Mattheo said with a smirk, soaking in the revelation, living through the satisfaction.

When the group of death eaters were out of sight, Mattheo made his way over to Alessia, who looked mere moments away from collapsing, picking her up, taking her into his room.

Theo trailed closely behind, closing the door behind them, rushing to his sister's side.

"Get out Theo" Mattheo spat, whilst placing Alessia gently onto the side of his bed, where she slumped onto comfortably, instantly feeling the comfort, like a massive weight had been removed from her shoulders.

"Fuck no. She's my sister, I'm staying" Theo replied, once again, standing his ground against Mattheo, who was scanning Alessia trying to figure out what was wrong.

"Get out, don't make me ask you again" he ordered, which shut Theo up pretty quickly. He decided to hesitantly leave the room, nervous about leaving his sister in there unprotected and weak.

The door closed behind Theo with a satisfying click, silencing the room, leaving just Alessia and Mattheo.

"What happened to you?" He asked the girl instantly, not wasting a second.

"I had a memory, without your magic helping me" she replied through a cough, her voice straining, highlighting how weak she had become from the events that happened.

For once, Mattheo looked lost for explanation, he was completely confused and anyone could figure that out just by looking at him.

Mattheo placed a hand on the girls arm sending goosebumps down her body. The girl had to refrain from shivering at his touch, the coldness of his hand being foreign to her.

"I'm going to try something to help with the pain" Mattheo stated, placing his other hand on the girls shoulder.

"I don't trust you" Alessia said, mustering her strength to find her words. His magic had caused her pain in the past, and it would take alot to feel fully comfortable with him imposing on her again.

"Just trust me" he said with a small smile, that was only identifiable from the proximity in which the two were in.

Without waiting for a response, Mattheo began uttering words under his breath, and Alessia felt his magic instantly.

It surged through her body like a drug, making her feel the need for more. It was electric, flowing through her veins, and her entire being, filling her with strength. Her mind became clearer, and the constant headache she was suffering vanished.

She watched in awe as her veins turned into a black colour, his magic physically controlling her body.

Mattheos magic was giving her strength. His presence was giving her strength. She hated the fact it was him who could help her in such an intricate way, but loved how enlightened she felt.

The magic stopped, and Alessia let out a small sigh of relief. It felt like she could breathe again.

"Better?" Mattheo asked with a chuckle, amused by how easy it had been to give her back the strength she had lost.

"Much better" Alessia agreed.

"Mabye you could explain this memory then" Mattheo suggested suddenly, taking a seat next to the girl on his bed. Alessia didn't question the interest he had, she was just as keen to figure everything out.

"It was horrible. The memory was triggered by something my brother said, and it felt disgusting" she explained, placing her trust into the boy. He listened intently, soaking up every word she said.

It was nice having someone who could listen.

"I didn't think that was possible" Mattheo said, mainly to himself. It was unusual to see him in such a confused state, he often had a personality that suggested he knew everything.

"I hurt my dad. In the memory. My magic hurt him" Alessia told Mattheo, feeling the guilt swim around in her stomach, bile threatening to rise up her throat at the thought.

"It was that powerful?" He asked, holding onto every sentence and word that the girl spoke, making a mental note of it all.

She nodded, hugging her knee to her chest, resting her head on it. That memory would run through her mind for ages now that she had seen it, and it was something she definitely needed to address with Theo.

"I don't know why I'm telling you this" Alessia said softly, speaking to herself and to the boy. It was very intimate, the memory, and something that she was obviously upset by, but speaking to someone about it helped.

He acknowledged and understood everything.

Her two best friends had been completely distant and now she had seen Astoria with the death eaters, she felt lonely.

It was eating her alive, knowing that Mattheo, who had hurt her endlessly, was the only person she could talk to besides her brother.

"Let the magic come naturally, don't try to strengthen it, you won't be able to cope" Mattheo said, making Alessia frown.

Mabye it was a good thing that she was getting memories back spontaneously, as perhaps they would return quicker.

Knowing about the strength her power possessed made her feel strong.

And she wanted more.

A/N- YOOOOOOO Thankyou for 13k reads WOW. It's so amazing how many of you are following this silly little story and these characters that mean so much to me.

Pls vote! ⭐️

Thankyou as always

Ellie💌
Word count- 1290

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

25.3K 549 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
8.4M 236K 100
❛And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?❜ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. ❛That after all this,❜ he grasped my fore...
2M 22.9K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
83.3K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...