Being A Butler In Harem Fics...

By Nulho1

All I can see is the beautiful blue sky, as I get push from the rooftop. 'Ahh, I'm sick of this world...' Bu... More

Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21 โš ๏ธ

13

1.6K 104 47
By Nulho1

Ciel stretched his body after finishing almost all his work.

'I just need to send Cale food after this.'

Ciel yawned feeling sleepy.

'Hnm, it doesn't matter if I sleep for a while, right?'

Ciel found a spot on the ship's deck that was out of sight so his sleep undisturbed.

The other servants wouldn't suddenly say he was slacking if they didn't see him.

Ciel lay looking at the beautiful blue sky before falling into a deep sleep.

.
.
.

"Have you seen Ciel?"

Paseton asked because Ciel often played with him at that time.

"I didn't find him either. He hasn't come to the kitchen for his chocolate pudding either."

Beacrox said looking worried.

"Don't tell me he fell from the ship deck!"

Archie stood up and immediately wanted to jump into the sea, but Paseton stopped him.

Ciel is always alert and is never alone if he walks on the edge of the deck.

?

Paseton saw someone lying in a blind spot on the deck of a ship.

'Are there any servants who skip their work?'

Paseton walked towards that place.

!

'Ciel?'

Paseton saw Ciel sleeping defenselessly on the ship's deck.

"Ciel is here."

Paseton smiled telling Archie.

Seeing him, Archie let out a sigh of relief.

.

.

.

"Ummh..."

Ciel opened his eyes after some time he slept...

?

'Why do I feel like I'm lying on something soft?'

Ciel remembered he was just lying on the deck without anything to rest his head on.

!?

Ciel turned his head in surprise.

It was Paseton.

"Are you awake, Ciel? You can sleep a little longer."

Paseton smiled stroking Ciel's head.

Ciel saw that his body was even covered by a thick blanket.

"You skipped your chocolate pudding today. I brought it for you."

Ciel sat down and took the pudding with a confused look.

Why were all of Cale's Harem members there?

“Wait, does young master Cale know this!?”

Ciel asked panicked.  He will look like someone who skipped work!

"Yes, I know."

Cale walked toward Ciel with a thick jacket, putting it on Ciel.

"You know it's cold outside. You shouldn't sleep in a place like this."

Cale stroked Ciel's head.

"Uhh, am I late bringing the food?"

Ciel asked hesitantly.  He felt like he had slept for too long...

"Yep."

Cale smiled saying that.

Because of that, Cale became worried and looked for him only to see Ciel surrounded by members of his harem who were busy poking Ciel's chubby cheeks.

Cale was thinking, are they Ciel's harem or his harem?

But Cale didn't really care as he also joined in poking Ciel's chubby cheek who was sleeping.

Ciel was so cute that they wanted to hug him.

And Ciel seemed to be sleeping soundly enough that he didn't wake up even when they all poked his cheeks with their fingers.

"I'm sorry... I'm feeling sleepy so I take sometimes to nap..."

Ciel looked guilty as if he had been caught slacking off from work.

"Well, that's no problem. Your job is just to deliver food to me."

Cale said it lightly.  He had told Hans that Ciel was only in charge of sending food to him and letting Ciel play as much as he wanted.

?

Ciel looked confused when he heard that.

"It's true that Hans only ordered me to send you food, but I did almost all the work on this ship..."

Because of that, Ciel doesn't even have time to sleep because the harem member always makes him unable to do his work on time so he has to do it late into the night...

"......."

Hearing that, Cale also furrowed his brows.

They think Ciel just likes doing work because Ciel keeps smiling while doing it.

"So you do almost all the work on this ship?"

Ciel flinched when Cale and the others looked pissed and as if they were ready to kill someone.

"Uhh, Jane gave the servants a work schedule, and this is mine... And the writing is Hans's..."

Ciel gave the assignment schedule to Cale.

"You shouldn't even get a servant's schedule, Ciel. I just want you to play to your heart's content."

After the incident where Ciel was bullied, how does Cale want to make Ciel work?

He just wanted Ciel to play.

"Well, we can just throw her into the sea as execution."

Archie said it without hesitation.

!

Ciel was shocked to hear that.

"Why do you guys want to do that!? Maybe she didn't know that and gave me this schedule!"

Ciel looked panicked when the others seemed to agree with Archie's words.

"Do you think Hans is an incompetent person? He must have said not to give it to you."

What's more, the schedule is the one with the most tasks.

As if it was deliberately given to Ciel.

There was the sound of footsteps and Hans appeared there.

"Ah, I finally found you- why are you guys looking at me like that?"

Hans looked confused because everyone apart from Ciel looked at him with sharp gazes.

"Hans, who originally owned this schedule?"

Schedule with almost all the jobs on the list.  It was impossible for Hans to give the job to everyone.

"Huh? This schedule? This belongs to Jane. Because she was slightly involved in the previous case of bullying Ciel, Count nim told me to give her a lot of work as punishment..."

!?

Hans grew creeped out as everyone's faces grew scarier.

"My father should have just fired her. Did you know that this schedule was finally carried out by Ciel?"

!?

Hans was shocked to hear that.

"Why don't you ask me first, Ciel!? Do you think young master will let me live if I  give you that much work!?"

Ciel just lowered his head feeling stupid too after thinking about it.

"That damn Jane, how dare she make Ciel carry out her punishment! The reason she's still here is because Ciel asked Count nim to lighten her punishment!"

Hans said that dissatisfiedly and the others sighed hearing that.

"Why are you so nice to everyone?"

Archie mumbled remembering how Ciel was still so kind to him after how rudely he treated Ciel.

Ciel just smiled while scratching his cheek.

'Please, if I get fired from my job, I won't be able to support my sister anymore!'

Ciel remembered Jane's desperate look, so he agreed to her request.

"Never mind, we're almost at the Whipper Kingdom. No need to think too much about it."

Ciel smiled brightly trying to divert their conversation.

The Whipper Kingdom is truly in sight.

They were all planning a painful death for Jane, but it would be best not to tell Ciel.

So they focused on the lands of the Whipper kingdom after sailing for a few days.

.

.

.

"Welcome young master."

They were of course welcomed by Billos at the dock.

Billos looked at the handsome men around Cale, who were looking at him with uncaring eyes.

"Your harem just got bigger, young master."

Billos sighed, remembering that Cale only had Choi Han when he went to the capital.

But Billos' eyes were fixed on the butler that Cale was hiding behind him.

The cute little butler with bright green eyes tried to peek out from behind Cale.

"Ciel, help me here!"

Hans called Ciel to help him check whether there were enough items unloaded from the ship or not.

"Oh, okay!"

Ciel smiled brightly as he ran towards Hans.

However, Ciel still managed to look at Billos and gave a bright smile as if greeting Billos before going towards Hans.

"When did he become your harem? He looks unique."

Billos sighed seeing Ciel who still had innocent eyes when he was a member of the Harem of a rich young master.

It was the first time Billos saw a Harem member without any competitive eyes toward other Harem members.

"He's my first Harem."

Cale smiled seeing Ciel who was smiling helping Hans do an easy job.

.

.

.

Everyone was busy doing their work when Ciel now had nothing to do and was told to just sit still.

But seeing everyone doing work and him not doing anything, made him feel less at ease.

?

Ciel saw Billos carrying so many items that it blocked his view, then approached him.

"Do you need help?"

Ciel smiled brightly as he was ready to lend a helping hand.

"Oh, that would be great help. Thank you."

Billos smiled so that his eyes curved like crescent moons.

Hearing that, Ciel took a few things from Billos, to at least make Billos able to see ahead when he walked.

"I never saw young master bring you to my tea shop, I thought you were the second member of the Harem."

Billos chuckled saying that.  However, he just wanted to see Ciel's reaction when he said he was the second Harem member.

That's because Harem members always don't like being called their rank in Harem.

"Is that so? Well, I'm also busy as a servant. I'm happy that Cale is spending his time with the rest of the Harem."

Ciel likes all the members of Cale's Harem because they are always nice to him.  So Ciel was happy if Cale made time for all of them.

"You're really weird. If I were you, I'd be jealous of that."

Billos chuckled seeing Ciel still smiling brightly.

"Even so, no one will take me into their Harem or want me."

Billos was still smiling, even though he was looking elsewhere.

Flynn's illegitimate son and has a fat body.

Nobody will like it.

"Why is it like that? Sir Billos, you are cute! I'm sure it would be nice to hug you. And your face is clean without a single zit and your crescent eyes are beautiful."

Billos looked at Ciel with a surprised look.  Everyone probably called him a pig and felt uncomfortable when he was around them.

“Sir Billos, not everyone is suited to a perfect body like young master Cale. Your face suits your body.”

Ciel was completely sincere in saying that.

That made Billos smile softly at Ciel.

"Do you want to hug me then?"

Billos chuckled.

"Well, young master Cale probably won't let me sleep if I do that."

Ciel looked around to see where Cale was.

But it made Billos laugh so hard.

"Of course. Because someone like you can easily make other people love you."

Billos let out a short sigh when he saw Ciel who looked confused by his words, then put the items in the carriage.  Ciel seeing that also put the items he brought in the same place.

"Do you love young master Cale?"

Billos asked with a bright face.

Ciel's face flushed slightly when he heard such a question.

"Of course. I really, really love him."

Ciel's eyes filled with love with red cheeks, Ciel said that.

No matter where you see it, everyone can tell how much Ciel loves Cale.

Billos just smiled seeing that.

"Ciel, if you need help, just tell me. I can definitely help you."

Billos knows he won't be able to win Ciel's heart if Ciel is that much in love with Cale.

But isn't being close to someone you like enough?

"Ah, here you are, Ciel!"

Archie, who was going around looking for Ciel, finally found him.

Ciel smiled when he saw Archie who had come looking for him.

"Is it time for lunch?"

Ciel immediately approached Archie.

"I'll keep that in mind, Sir Billos! Thank you!"

With that, Ciel walked away with Archie.

'I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that.'

Billos sighed seeing Cale Harem members who had eyes full of affection for Ciel.

It wasn't unusual in that world to like 2 people at the same time.

But because Ciel only loves Cale, no one dares to exceed their limits on Ciel.

'Well, let's get this over with quickly.  I heard Ciel likes chocolate pudding.'

Billos with a smile on his face immediately finished his work.

.

.

.

?

Ciel was confused when Cale made him sit on his lap and hugged him while Ciel was eating.

He didn't feel like he did anything wrong.

"There are too many flies here. Don't leave my side."

Cale said that as he looked at Billos who was also now giving Ciel chocolate pudding.

'If I let you wander around, you'll attract too many flies around you.'

Ciel has no problem with physical touch.

But being hugged tightly by Cale made Ciel's face turn red.

'Well, at least Ciel only has this face when he's with me.'

Cale kissed the area around Ciel's lips making Ciel flinch and his face became super red.

Cale smiled as if he was innocent.

"There's pudding beside your lips."
"I see..."

Ciel looked elsewhere and just ate his chocolate pudding.

While the others sat outside with slightly gloomy faces.

“Cale called us flies.”

Paseton sighed knowing that it was meant for them too.

"But it's not wrong."

Choi Han chuckled and looked at the black stone that Ciel gave him.

"Well, Ciel is so cute. What can we do?"

Beacrox reads a pudding recipe book.

"Hemp, he's not cute."

Archie looked elsewhere as he tried to make a bracelet out of the seashells Ciel gave him.

They could only sigh in the end.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Naru Cale: Wow, now I feel like I want a harem...

Lady Venion: Don't do that. Your harem would fight each other 24/7.

Ellen: But, Harem Cale, your harem was stolen by Ciel right now! Bahahaha!

Harem Cale: Well, it's still my win since Ciel loves me.

Ciel: *Blush* Don't mention it any more! Ughh...

Kim Seung Jong: Well, Ciel has had a positive vibe after all.

Kind Clopeh: Oh, you get your better mood now?

Kim Seung Jong: As long that bastard is not in the same place as me, I'm in a better mood.

Preggo Cale: For real, what happens to you two?

Kim Seung Jong: I hate those Gods, and he is one of them. Just that.

Ciel: Well, if L.H Deruth hurt you, I scold him for you!

Kim Seung Jong: *Smile* You don't need to do that. I beat him myself. No, he really had a debt to me that it's just fair if he let me beat him.

Bern: ...... You know he didn't remember, right?

Kim Seung Jong: ....... Well, I still want to beat him.

Ellen: How did you know what happened to them Bern!?

Bern: ? Seung Jong told me about that.

All: !?

Kim Seung Jong: What? Am I cannot tell it to anyone I am comfortable with?

Ellen: Well, Bern can keep a secret and tight lips.

Kind Clopeh: *feel stabbed*

Bern: ?

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 4.2K 18
My name is Leon. I'm reincarnated at the story I love so much, tcf. And you know, I'm so obsessed with Cale. Ah, of course, I don't have a memory ab...
2.7K 240 8
"There is one last world which would have gained a new balance if you didn't directly interevent." Before Cale could say anything, the God of Balance...
63.2K 1.5K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ญ) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
32.2K 2.5K 8
"๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„ ๐Œ๐„, ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜" โ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ข โ”€๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™€ สœแด€s ส™แด‡แด‡ษด ษขษชแด แด‡ษด แด€ แด›แด‡แดแด˜แด›ษชษดษข แดา“า“แด‡ส€ แด›แด สœแด€แด แด‡ สœษชs sสŸแด€แด„แด‹แด‡ส€ สŸษชา“แด‡. ษชษด...