Wlw imagines

By Habiatch

Hiya stranger, enjoy reading and don't forget to vote! Imagines about celebrities, only wlw and some are prob... More

A/N
Late night FaceTime - Ariana Grande
[In}toxic{ated] love - Dua Lipa
Jealousy jealousy - Jenna Ortega
The things you make me feel - Zoe Kravitz
Standing out - Zoe Kravitz
Birthday party - Bella Hadid
Boston Barista - Zoe Kravitz
Sunday mornings - Kendall Jenner
info
Yule ball - Hermione Granger
Suits - Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle)
Yule Ball - Part 2
Icebreaker - Margot Robbie
Make up your mind - Madison Beer
noticed - gracie abrams
noticed - Part 2
Make up your mind - Part 2
Force of gravity - Kehlani
Jealousy jealousy - Part 2
Late night facetime - Part 2
Change - Kehlani
noticed - Part 3
Change - Part 2
Why her? - Hailee Steinfeld
Change - Part 3
Yule ball - Part 3
Waves crashing - Halle bailey
Why her? - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 2
Waves crashing - Part 3
Make up your mind - Part 3
Love galore - Sza
The gig (where we met) - Maya Hawke
Why her - Part 3
Who are you? - Billie Eilish
Entangled kisses - Saweetie
Who are you - Part three
Friendship's spark - Gracie Abrams
Who are you - Part four
Jealousy Jealousy - Part 3
Jealousy jealousy - Part 4

Who are you? - Part two

1.6K 72 14
By Habiatch

Billie eilish - 22 years old

Y/n Y/l/n - 25 years

A few weeks later

(make me stay - sonder)

Coachella - last day

Don't make no mistakes
You can't have your way
Fuck that shit you think
You can't make me stay
Don't make no mistakes (You can't have)
You can't have your way (Oh, oh)
Fuck that shit you think (You can't, you can't)
You can't make me stay

I move across the stage, pushing my hood higher up to avoid being recognized. Smiling I take a step closer to the crowd, screams coming from the small group right infront of me.

(Don't make no) Don't make no mistakes
You can't have your way (Woah)
Fuck that shit you think
You can't make me stay

I finish on the last note and without saying anything I jog off the stage. Deciding to be a bit risky I take a step back onto the stage, waving and smiling quickly before I leave.

I let out a giggle when my manager looks at me angrily.

„Billie's on in 5 min-„

Before my assistent can finish her sentence I start jogging towards stage 5 where Billie was gonna perform. I arrive a few minutes later, completely out of breathe but sadly the show had already started.

Shit, I wanted to wish her good luck

„Y/n" I look over, seeing Claudia who's standing backstage.

„Hey Claudia, when did it start?" I ask, hugging her.

„Two minutes ago- ewww Y/n you're all sweaty."
I smile sheepishly, standing next to her.

I take a peak, watching Billie jump all over the stage which makes me grin and shake my head.

„Didn't your show end only a few minutes ago?"

„Yeah why?" I say absentmindely as I watch the performance.

„How did you get here so fast? Did you run?" Claudia asks, holding in her laugh.

„I uh yes, why?" I say, cheeks reddening when she looks at me knowingly.

„She watched your full performance, had to force her to go on stage when you weren't here." Claudia whispers in to my ear.

„Yeah?" I ask, smile huge as I watch her sing.

After about half an hour Claudia makes me wait in Billie's dressing room as she goes to watch her friend's performance.

I slowly walk towards the room after watching her announce the last song. Opening the door I'm surprised by the red led lights, dimming the already dark room. Finally I sit down on the couch.

After about 5 minutes the door opens and I lock my phone, looking up.

„Hey" I say, smiling tiredly at Billie.

Her face glows up when she sees me, immediately coming over. She hugs me and sits down next to me.

„Great performance" Bil says quickly.

I thank her, watching her take her shoes off as she leans against me.

„Yours was way better though." I whisper, chin on her shoulder. I feel Billie shudder as she turns towards me.

„Nope- you wanna go watch some shows?" She asks happily, standing up.

„Yeah sure" I say, standing up after her.

Billie starts walking across the room, taking off her shorts which makes me freeze. She then goes to take off her top but stops.

„Y/n?"

„Yeah?" I ask, frozen in place as I can't help but look at her eyes.

„Turn around?"

„Right, yeah sorry." I say, awkwardly chuckling as I rub my neck.

„I don't mind." She humms, changing her outfit
„Alright you can look now." Billie says about 2 minutes later.

I turn around, face stunned.

„Wow, you look gorgeous." I say, cheeks red.

„Thank you." Bils says, giving my cheek a kiss.

I stay back for a second, touching the spot with my finger tips and then go after her.

„Wait" Billie says, turning around when I catch up to her.

„You have to change." She says sharply pushing me back into her room.

„Huh, why? What's wrong with my outfit?" I ask hurt, looking down at it.

„I love it, you're hot but it's the same outfit you were wearing to perform stupid." She says smiling as she looks at me with her eyes, biting her lip.

Something happened in my pants in that moment.

(A/n G/p or not?? comments)

„I uh yeah right."

„Why are you all shy?"

„You make me nervous Bil"

„Well you do the same to me." She says winking „Wait let me get you something."

„I don't know if I trust you to dress me." I tease her as she looks through her luggage.

„Hmmm, yeah right- you love my outfits - don't even try lying. I see you staring at me all the time." My mouth opens but closes again when she steps back towards me.

„True" I mumble softly.

„Good girl" She says, voice deep and sultry.

„Billie stop making me feel like a sub around youuu" I groan, laughing.

„Hmm don't worry I know you got game." Billie whispers, hand on my abdomen.

All the blood just left my brain as I breathe heavily.

„If you don't stop I'm about to take you here." I whisper, mesmerised by her eyes as my chest rises and falls quicker than usual.

„Yeah? What if that's my goal." She whispers back, not moving her hand.

Trying to avoid the tension I grab her clothes and start changing infront of her.

„Don't wanna turn around?" I ask teasingly, feeling her eyes on me.

„Not really mamas."

I turn back around when I'm finished and her tooth again sinks into her lip.

„How and why are you this hot?" Bild groans, grabbing her stuff after she looks at me for a moment.

„Says you." I huff, opening the door for her.

„What do you wanna go watch?" I ask her, cigarette in my mouth.

„Dom is on in a few minutes, right?" I nod and we make our way to his stage, with of course Billie's bodyguards following us.

„You can hang back guys" Billie says sharply when we enter the section for celebrities right infront of the stage.

They all nod, eyes on us like hawks.

Dom comes onto the stage about 10 minutes too late to which I start booing. Everyone looks at me angrily until they see who I am and Billie starts laughing.

Dominic does his show, the crowd getting larger and larger as time goes on. Suddenly he stops the track, takes off his shirt and lifts the microphone.

„Now this one's for all the lovers out there!" He screams as the crowd screams back. And in a matter of second, without the crowd even noticing he winks at me and Billie, but luckily Billie has her back turned towards him. I show him the finger but still enjoy the song, feeling Billie's hand around my arm. When I turn around I notice Billie looking a bit distracted.

„You okay?" I ask, smiling softly as I squeeze her hand.

„Yeah, just a lot of fans around." I take a look around, noticing a lot of cameras on us.

„Do you wanna leave?" I ask, now also feeling a bit stressed.

„Nah don't worry." Billie answers, giving me a reassuring smile.

I pull her a bit closer to me and put the hat I'm wearing on her head to giver atleast some privacy.

After the show she tells me to wait as she goes over to the fans to say hello. How she manages to deal with all this but still love them seems insane to me.

I take a few steps towards the exit when I suddenly hear a commotion behind me. Two men start going at each other only a few meters next to me. One guy suddenly bumps into me and I land on the ground.

„Yo what the fuck" I exclaim, noticing a brutal pain in my hand because he just stepped on it.

„I'm so sorry." He quickly says, seeming scared of the other guy.

The other guy who had been watching, now takes a step forward and just punches him straight in the face.

„Yo dude not cool man" I say, half jokingly. But when I realise he was mad mad it was too late for me to react. This guy takes a step forward, shoving me onto the ground with my head hitting the floor.

„Awh fuck." I hiss, head feeling dizzy.

„Y/n fuck are you okay?" Billie crouches down to me, looking at the bruise as her security guards grab the guy.

After I got checked by the medical staff working at Coachella, Billie and I went back to the hotel she was staying at.

„Lay down now." Billie mumbles, grabbing the cigarette out of my mouth that I was about to smoke on the balcony. Surprised I look over at her frustrated expression.

„Are you mad?" I ask carefully after I walk after her.

„No"

„You sure?"

„Yes"

„Okay Billie what's wrong?"

„You're dumb as fuck."

„I mean I know, but what do you mean specifically?" I say amused.

„Why the hell would you get involved, your wrist is sprained and you have bruise on your head. You've got to be more careful."

„It wasn't my fault but okay okay, I'll be more careful. I just tried to lighten up the mood." I say, successfully making her smile.

„You're so dumb." Billie laughs, sitting down on the bed „Now lie down"

After a lot of convincing I decide to take her up on her offer of taking a nap.

„Y/n! Y/n!" Whispering wakes me up, a group of people mumbling to eachother.

I slowly open one eye, then the second one. Blue eyes stare back at me, the smile I love so much making butterflies errupt.

„Hi" I rasp, trying to grasp where I am.

„You're cute when you're sleeping- snoring and shit." Billie whispers.

I lift my head a bit, seeing the whole O'Connell family in her hotel room. The next thing I notice is that my head is in Billie's lap as she scratches my head with her nails.

„I hey guys" I say, voice shaky as I sit up in a matter of seconds.

„How are you feeling?" Finneas asks seriously, a concerned look on his face.

„Oh good, all good- just needed this nap." I explain awkwardly, seeing as this was the first time I was meeting Billie's parents.

„Sorry hi I'm Y/n." I say, catching myself quickly.

„Maggie and this is Patrick, it's really really nice to meet you. We've heard a lot about you."

„Oh" I let out as Maggie hugs me and Patrick shakes my hand.

„Alright guys get out, we'll catch up with you at dinner- buh bye!" Billie quickly says, dramatically rushing them out.

I give Maggie a small wave as she grins at me happily.

„So you've told them a lot about me." I say smirking.

„Yeah yeah, now let me shower." Billie shouts, closing the bathroom door.

I let out a chuckle, rubbing my forehead as I try to figure out what my life is right now.

I hear a phone ring, my eyes look around the room as I search for my phone. When I reach the ringing I see Billie's black phone. My brows furrow, not knowing what to do.

„Bil, you're phone is ringing - imma pick up!" I yell after knocking at the bathroom door.

The shower stops as I sit down on the desk chair.
I hear billie's voice saying something from the bathroom when suddenly the door opens, Billie exits just in a towel, all wet.

„Give it." Billie says sternly and out of breathe.

„You know you're in just a towel." I say chuckling, holding the phone up as she tries to grab it.

„Y/n I'm not kidding, give it." I laugh at her as she tries to get.

„Alright alright chill." I say, still laughing.

I go to give her the phone when it starts ringing again.

„Y/n don't-„

Befor Billie can stop me I tap the green button and hold it to my ear.

„Hello, Billie's phone" I say in a deep voice.

The next moment there's silence, Billie had stopped trying to get the phone and now was just looking at me guilty. That should've been a signal to make me stop but I still saw it as a joke.

„Who's this?" A guy answers in a bored tone.

„Sorry who are you?" I ask, eyebrows furrowed.

„Q, yo who ever you are - can you tell Billie that I can meet her tomorrow." My heart breaks at the name, Billie's hand trying to hold onto me.

„I uh yeah of course-„

„Thanks, whats your name?"

„Y/n"

„Sorry, Billie's never mentioned anything of a Y/n."

I look at Billie hurt and her face shows panic.

„Ah no don't worry, I'm just someone." I say, chuckle dry as I try to cover my hurt.

„Alright, bye Y/n." Q says, actually sounding nicer than I had expected.

„Bye" I say, hanging up and handing her back the phone as I take few steps towards the door.

„Y/n-„

„Uh Q wants to see you tomorrow, or well you wanted to see him. I don't know." I ramble, anxiety rising.

„Let me explain please-„

„Bil, honestly I don't care - I'll see you at dinner." I say, forcing my smile as I walk out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
98.6K 1.1K 26
one shots...All types of celebrities , models , actresses , singers etc....× daughter imagines...How will it feel like being their daughter ? get int...
782K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
402K 14.1K 200
Just some imagines mostly gxg but some bxg. Enjoy Highest Ranks: #5 in Multifandom