𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

Galing kay JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... Higit pa

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {2}.

1.4K 39 16
Galing kay JayHansley2069

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"Hey...wake up, the classes have started..."

I woke up to the voice of a girl, my age. I resembled the Sound belonging to an Angel. I opened my eyes to be met with the blue ones, of the Girl who was receiving affection from her Mother, earlier. Eyes of Goddess, if you ask me.

-"Sorry, didn't wanna bother ya...but the Classes have already started", She spoke softly again.

Silence fell over the two of us, as I had no idea of what to reply back. That's when the taller one chose to Introduce herself to me.

-"By the way, name's CC Walker. Pleasure to meet ya!"

I was reassuring my choices of words in my mind for the last time before I spoke out, when suddenly she grabbed my wrist and ran across the building. Turns out that weren't the only Reasons that left me Flabbergasted that day. 

Feeling the girl's warm embrace on me had a different effect. An effect that was quite reasonable to be stored in my memory, without any rent. 

What the actual Fuck, Cairo Sweet...!?
Pull yourself Together...

After we stopped, CC's breathing was high and her hands were over her knee-caps supporting the Pressure, exerted by her.

-"Sorry...The bell will ring only in like 5 minutes, and I couldn't choose to be late".

-"Especially at my first day at College".

The brunette helped herself up and tossed all the invisible dust over her clothes. She then turned to me and questioned, -"What Class do you have?"

I checked my online given schedule, and as a result the day couldn't get any better as I had Literature as my first class.

-"Literature, what about you?"

-"Sick! I also have Literature, then I guess I wouldn't be alone anymore. Awesome, now I have A New Friend, to spend my time in that boring class with!!"

She enjoyed her thoughts, while so many questions arose in my brain, leaving my eyebrows raised.

A New Friend...?
Was She Talking About Me...?

-"Excuse me...Are you referring me as your New Friend?"

She turned with the same smile on her face.

-"Of course Silly, who else do you think?"

I chose not to answer that, and kept myself silent.

-"...Wait, fuck. How idiotic of me, I don't even know your name, yet...heh, what's your name?"

I cleared my throat and claimed to speak.

-"My name is Cairo Sweet".

-"Woah, pretty name for a pretty-"

She couldn't finish her words, as out of nowhere a force from behind, allowed my body to bump into CC's and luckily I had slight balance, and the blondie got me, in time.

-"Oops, Sorry", a Girl spoke while her hand tugged onto a Jock's.

-"Yo Girl!! Watch where you're going!?" CC looked pissed as fuck.

CC looked down at me and barely whispered, -"You Okay, Dude?"

I nodded her a yes, and then we stepped to our class.

Despite, sharing a Disgraceful trauma with Teachers at school, this one seemed pretty nice. She didn't really give a fuck about the whole class, and that's what I really needed right now...

CC and I sat at the back, while that Girl and the Jock sat in front of us. 

-"...Pathetic Creatures...", I heard the blondie murmur out the words, and I again felt her hands over mine. 

But this time, I let go...

-"My Apologies, but I don't work well with physical touches...", I talked with a normal expression.

She looked a bit embarrassed and felt sorrow. CC slowly moved away her hands.

-"Sorry..."

I didn't really care about CC's expression by the time being. I focused more on the class, but little by little I felt her presence dying beside me. She seemed off and taken aback by my actions.

I could have let her hold onto me for long,

 If only I was normal enough...

 I couldn't as I still had the Fucked up, stressing Past that haunted me in every corners of my bones and skin.

The class ended and I packed my bag to head to the next one.

-"Cairo Wait!!"

   CC ran to me and then spoke quite, nervously? 

-"Hey, I'm sorry...I didn't know that you felt uncomfortable about my hand over yours. It's just that those assholes were smirking at you and talking shit and all I wanted to do was to..."

-"Protect You..."

Protect Me!?
I mean, we barely even know each other and now she's willing to protect me?
That's weird...

-"It's alright, I understand. But I should assure you that I can protect myself and I don't need anyone to stand by me..."

I could have imagined her reacting in any form of emotions, other than having a warm, silly and playful smile over her face, -"Sure just so you know, I'm always there to rely on. If you need my service, call me".

She handed me a piece of paper, with her number and pleaded me for my one. I with no choices left, gave her my number.

-"I'm giving you this, that doesn't mean you will put your nose in my business".

-"You hear me, CC Walker?"

-"Absolutely, Cairo Sweet. Whatever you desire".

She gave me a playful wink and left. I stood there thinking of what kind of answer I should approve of from that unnecessary Wink of hers.

The day went by great. I had many classes with CC Walker. To be fair, she didn't seem to be a pain in the ass. 

She was fine, I guess...

She spoke about her friends, Obsession with Soccer and even a family day that they had where their souls were swapped...?

-"You certainly do know that no one is going to believe that".

-"I know, but like it actually happened...I mean, you believe me right?"

-"Right...no, not really"

-"Oh, come on!!!"

-"Sorry, can't help it".

-"Not cool man..."

I felt myself smiling for some fucking reasons, but I immediately went to my neutral Expression.

Finally it was time to head home. She waved me a bye and headed to her apartment.

While I went in my way, tugging earphones in my ears, having a Cigarette in the middle of my journey.

CC's P. O. V:

I opened the door of my new apartment, where I am willing to stay. Coach planned and settled all the things and stationaries for me. 

I went and took a quick shower, did some push-ups, had dinner and went to my bed. In my usual messy room, I stared at the ceiling and thought about my family...Especially my mom.

I texted them a Goodnight, as it was too late for a Phone call.

While thinking my brain suddenly had glimpse of Cairo, my new friend and I questioned myself.

Does Cairo Have Parents...?
If Yes, Does She Love Them...?
I Mean, she looks pretty independent,
And didn't bother to share about her family moments with me...

-"Quite the shit dumbass, and go to sleep..." I whispered to myself and fallen asleep, for the next day to begin, sooner.

...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.9M 556K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
20.1K 965 11
Y/n L/n had been friends with the Walker Family for as long as he can remember, practically growing up with them since his father was always busy, we...
172K 6.9K 71
**READ CAT & HER FIRST LOVE BEFORE READING THIS** Catherine: They say that true love is selfless, that it's always prepared to sacrifice one's own h...
50.5K 1.5K 31
After enduring years of abuse, Ali finally had enough. She packed everything she could and left her ex to start a new life with her four-year-old son...