HER LIGHT

By Delster_thatgirl

read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️ More

chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt4
cpht5
chpt6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt9
chpt10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt13
chpt14
chpt15
chpt16
UPDATE. (chpt17)
chpt18
cpht19
chpt20
chpt21
chpt22
chpt23
chpt24
chpt25
chpt26
chpt27
chpt28
chpt 29
chpt31

chpt30

2.7K 98 55
By Delster_thatgirl

LONG CHAPTER**
I didn't proof read..🧍🏼‍♀️

omniscient

keithon was left on the floor unconscious, kamryn was crying, seeing his brother getting fully beaten by jai, Genesis tried stopping him but he continued on punching keithon until he saw blood.

she had no control but to call the ambulance.

moments later genesis called the ambulance for keithon, kiya came stairs shortly after the fight, she saw blood on the floor and blood on her brother's hand, as she goes further down to the scene but officers stopped her.

keithon made it alive, however he had to remain in hospital for a couple weeks to recover.

jai on the other had zoned out and couldn't remember anything, all he could remember was his old past trauma caused by his childhood life. he has grown up with anger problems caused by his biological parents.

he was abused from both parents, especially his dad and when he would cry, the beating would become worse, he could never express his feelings, he was never enough for his parents, they would only used him to buy them drugs everyday.

other than that, they would never care for their own child, he was the only child so he didn't how to communicate with people.

when jai gets mad he was never good with words which is why he express how he feels through actions, such as fighting. he was a trouble kid back then, he would mainly get suspended, he didn't know how to control his behaviour which was why he was sent to foster home and had a new family, meeting his new sister kiya.

jai promised himself that he wouldn't bring this side of him but he couldn't help it.

last time he reacted to this he was him finding out that he got cheated on, he killed her after beaten her to death, he had to burn her body to burn away the evidence, that was his little secret which is why he moved to LA, and his family ended up moving too, as his dad had a partnership with big businesses.

3 months later....

Genesis and Jai haven't spoken to eachother after Kiya's birthday, Genesis wanted to check up on Jai but he knew he wasn't in the right head space, lately he's been acting worse, ever since that incident Kai hasn't been texting Genesis.

he had been drinking. A lot. He thought drinking would cope his mind but made things worse with the relationship between him and Genesis.

Genesis thought it was a great idea to have a break with Jai, she was tired of having to argue every night with him about the drinking, all she wanted to do was to make sure he was okay, but he would shout at her, however she knew that hasn't jai speaking to her.

Genesis completed her work for the day and close her laptop, she sighed not coping with how the whole house was silent, she missed Jai.

for moments later she refreshed herself, wearing her light blue shorts and Jai's black over-tee.

as she was getting ready for bed kiah had called her, which was very unusual.

"hey kiy- gee gee please come, jai is scarying me" kiah said in an shaken voice and Genesis was worried.

"wai- what's going on with him is he okay!?"

"no.. his locked himself in his room and he doesn't sound good"

"I'm on my way" she ended the call and grabs her keys going straight down the carpark and drove towards Jai's house.

-

she arrives and texts Kiya that she was outside,
Kiya runs downstairs to open the door for Genesis and she walks in. "he is inside his room, he doesn't sound good in there gee" Kiya said worriedly. Genesis was worried going upstairs and as she tried to open the door, it was locked.

"Jai open the door" Genesis mumbled trying to open the door, she stopped moving, hearing tap of water running.

"jai!! it's me gee gee please open the door" she said and there was no answer.

she took her earring out and unlock the door using the sharp end and was able to get inside.

she saw water running down the floor, as she slowly walks to the bathroom, she sees Jai unconsciously sitting inside the shower while the tap runs through down his body, seeing dozens of empty alcohol bottles laying on the floor.

her heart froze seeing him like this, she turned off the tap and sat between his legs, she moved his head up, tapping his face to wake up him.

"jai please wake up" she said worriedly she moved his shoulders, she hear jai groaning, that was a relief for her that he was awake and alive.

"watchu doin here?" he mumbled, he couldn't open his eyes properly and smelt like alcohol.

"don't worry about it let's just get up and get you clean up"

"ain no point to take care of me" he took genesis's hands off of him.

"what?"

"is too late, my life fucked up and dere nun you can do bout it, dere's no going back so jus go home" he mumbled as he tried to push her but he was too weak and tilted his head back to the side.

"jus cause of one thing don't mean your life fucked up i needa you ya get up" she groaned trying to get him up, she pulls his arms and he slowly gets up.

"nah you don't get it" he laughed whil Genesis wrapped his arms around her as she wakes him out the bathroom and placed him ontop of the toilet seat.

"youn know me, I'm worthless gee, ion got nobody- you got me" Genesis cut him off.

"no I don't! aint you da one who broke up wit me cause of how I am?"

"I never broke up with you jai! You were not at the right statement, the drinking was getting to much and you were becoming the person that I never liked,  I know that was not you, which is why I needed a break from you so you could work on yourself, I never thought it would hurt you even more and I'm sorry for that jai"

"so who am I den?"

"my light"

"I'm sorry gee....but I- im not good enough fo-"

"you are jai, when I was at my lowest you brought back my happiness and my reason to love, you brought back my light, and I love you for that"

"u love me?" he mumbled calmly as he looks up to her, locking eyes.

"I love you jai" she didn't hesitate to say it again, she really loved him, he looks down trying to hide his tears, he was drunk so his emotions would be all over the place.

"now let's get you cleaned up, and enough with the drinking..please" she held his chin making him look up at her and he nods while licking his lips and rubbing his arms against her waist.

"uh uh" Genesis chuckled moved his hand away feeling his fingers travelling down to her clit.

"tryna show mah love to you ma" he said with his low red eyes biting his bottom lip.

"you can do that another time you let me get the bath ready so you can rest up" she said turning the the hot tap on and squeezing out soap to create bubbles.

"gee gee"

"hm?"

"I luh you too"

-

GENESIS AMARIE JOHNSON
GENESIS'S POV
8:34 PM

"you wan sum plaintin?"

"yeh"

"Kiya you wan sum too?"

"yes pleasee" she said softly as she takes off her beats.

I made sun omelette with cheese and bacon on it with plaintin on the side.

Kiya takes her breakfast and eats upstairs, while it was just me and jai together, we were still on break, jai is working on his mental state and he's been getting better and I'm finna make sure im gon be there for him.

as soon as I was ready to eat jai finished up his whole plate.

"you got any more of dem banana chips?"

"yeah I'll go get more for yo- na you stay dere" he stood up and walked over to the other side of the island to grab more.

"u sleep good?" he asked out of the blue as I looked up and see him already looking at me.

"yeah..why" I asked.

"nun you jus look tired" he mumbled lowly, lately I've been feeling tired, but I didn't think too much of it, it's probably my irons that were low so I wasnt surprised.

"how was therepy yesterday?"

"it was good, I gave her an update bout my life and how I be coping wit my anxiety, next week she'll be gone for a while cause she going overseas to meet his family"

"wrd"

"wha boutchu is you gettin better?"

"yea, is hard but I'm pushin fa you"

"I want you to push for yourself too not jus for me"

"deres no point my life already fucked up"

"no its not-

"nah gee you don't understand" he cut me off while mainting eye contact with me, I didn't say anything else, as I didn't know how his life story was.

"you ain neva gon leave me right?"

"ofcourse not why would you think that jai?" I stood up from my sit and walked towards him.

"is nun, cmere" he pulled me into his arms and we both hugged, but the hug was different.

we both hugged eachother tightly as we embraced eachother.

he held my chin and kissed my lips then slowly deepened the kiss as we both use tongue.

it was sloppy yet passionate and he leaned my head up for my access.

"jai we on break-"

"fuck da taking a break shit, lemme kiss my girl" he stopped then kissed me again.

i breathed heavily feeling him pressing his brick on me as I were nothing but a dressing gown and he leans me against the island.

"come off outta these" he spoke deep and raspy inside my ear licking his bottom lips while rubbing his hands around my body.

"jai stop teasing me" I slighty pushed him away and turned around ignoring him.

"who teasin?" I heard him from behind me as I felt jai dry humping me from the back and I pushed him away.

"you play too much stop it" I groaned not feeling to do it, even tho we were currently and a break, we be fucking a lot lately, even at the most random places too but this time I felt weak and all I wanted to do was sleep.

"sup witchu?"

"nothin I jus don't wanna do it, I'm tired jai"

"you pregnant?" I looked at him and looked back down. "no"

"gee you telling da truth?"

"I don't know,

"you on yo cycle?" he asked tilting his head. "I was suppose to get my period 5 weeks ago" I said truthfully, I wasnt thinking too much about how late I was, plus I'm usually late.

I see jai putting on his hoodie and wearing his black nike slides while grabbing his keys.

"where you going?" I asked confusedly

"to buy you a pregnancy test"

"I'm not pregnant" I said looking away at his eye contact.

"look at me inna eyes and tell me you not pregnant gee gee" he said and i said didnt say a word I didnt had an answer.

"well we can't leave Kiya alone" i mumbled lowly walking near the front door.

"she fine by haself now come on"

an hour later~
*omniscient

genesis waited after 30 minutes for the results as the test was inside an red cup full of pee.

"here goes nothing" she said to herself, she close her eyes, and took a huge sigh before she looked at the results.

"erethang good gee?" he tries opening the door open as he heard genesis's sniffles.

"I'm pregnant jai"

TBC

SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER!

guys this book is coming to an end! I just wanna do a quick thank you to you all you actually enjoy my book and actually fuck with it, mind you this is the very first book I've ever published and I never thought it was going to get a lot of viewers I appreciate you all smm❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 447 33
Hiccstrid fanfic
69 1 1
June and jewell have been best friends since forever. Having so much in common their relationship sparkles but June has to move to another town due t...
211K 6K 31
read n found out! Written by Jojo❤️
0 0 1
novel ini menceritakan tentang sianak yang berprestasi namun ia dibully oleh teman sekolahnya dan ia tak peduli dengan omongan temannya bulan bulan b...