🎸 Danganronpa Unofficial: SE...

By MINOMIZUISLOVE

Ichika Hoshino and her childhood friends get taken to a different school... Or... were they her childhood fri... More

🎸- Prologue - 💫
🎤 Chapter 1 : Normal School Life? 🎹
🎀 Chapter Update: ☘️
💫 Student Status || 1/6 🎉
🎈 Chapter 2: Sudden Deadline ⭐️
💫 Student Status || 1/6 🎉
🐈 Chapter 3: 🎧- The Fun Starts Now -💧

📼 Unknown File #1 🎞

19 1 1
By MINOMIZUISLOVE

...
...

T: "YOU TRICKED ME..."

MM: "AHAHAHA... YOU DID THAT TO YOURSELF... [Redacted]"

T: "N-no... You tricked me into helping you...!"

MM: "If it wasn't for you then I would never have done this... Such a shame that our friend's original memories are erased~!"

T: "What...? What. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU [Redacted]?!"

MM: "Poor [Redacted]... You fell into my trap and now you made all of your beloved friends forget about us... Your such a bad friend..."

T: "N-no... It was you! You planned it!!"

MM: "Don't follow my rules. You die first and I'll make sure that I can frame an innocent person..."

T: "..."

MM: "That's what I thought. Now... Let's see if you can survive longer than me..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of file...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

636K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
872K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...