What It Feels Like To Be Love...

By MamonLoves

Kim Doyoung finally knows what it feels like to be loved. A Dohwan/Hwanyoung fanfiction. No. 1 in Yoshiho... More

**
Dui- Two mates!?
Tini- Confused Minds And Hearts
Sari- Glazed Donuts
Paas- The Marriage
Soi- Jealous?
Saat- Almost!
Aath- Tour And Tea Time
Nou- Punishment
Dos- Best Morning Worst Night.
Agharo- Amusement Park
Baro- Teasing, Biceps, Doctor
Tero- Birthday!

Ek- A Big Happy Family

145 9 4
By MamonLoves

It was a chaotic environment. People running here and there. Carrying flower baskets, fairy lights and placing them neatly on their respective places. The whole mansion and the whole pack was decorated with flowers, lights, and many beautiful things. Everyone was rushing to quickly finish the works. Checking again and again so that nothing was wrong.

"Yah! What are you doing? C'mon faster! And you! Hang those flowers higher! And where are the tables!? Why is it not placed yet!?"

"Luna, the tables have just arrived. We are placing them now." Said a worker informing the Luna.

"Okay, but please make it fast."

"Yes, Luna." The worker said as she bowed and left to do her work.

"Oh God, nothing is done yet! How will it all be finished in time? So many works are still left to do! We have such less time now! Oh my God, I'm going to faint like this! How-" The Luna's rambling finally stopped when he felt two arms around his waist and someone placing their chin on his left shoulder, hugging him from behind.

"My Sukkie, relax a bit, will you? Why are you worrying so much?" Hyunsuk turned around when he heard his Alpha's voice.

Choi/Park Hyunsuk, 27 years old. Luna of Treasure Moon pack. An Omega. Married to Park Jihoon for 7 years. A smart and rational Luna. He is the sweetest and kindest but will never tolerate injustice. Jihoon's support system. Eomma of the family. Say one word against him and the others will cut you in pieces and feed it to street dogs.

"How can i not worry Ji? There is so much work! How can I finish everything in time? I don't know what to do! Nothing can go wrong! Everything has to be perfect-" As Hyunsuk again started rambling Jihoon shut him up with a quick kiss.

Park Jihoon, 26 years old, the oldest brother. The playful Appa. A true blood Alpha. Leader of the Treasure Moon pack, which he created on his own. Will do anything for his family and pack. Move a hair of his loved ones and you will never be seen in this world again.

"Yah! There are people!" Hyunsuk whisper shouted while slapping Jihoon's chest. Jihoon just chuckled and said, "So what? Everyone knows you are mine anyway." Hyunsuk just blushed and hide his face in Jihoon's neck.

"I'm so stressed, Ji." Hyunsuk said after staying silent for a while still hugging Jihoon.

"It's okay, Suk. Everything will be perfect. You have worked hard." Jihoon said with a reassuring smile. Hyunsuk now has finally relaxed under his Alpha's comforting touch and words.

"Hyungggggg~~~" Came a boy whining, listening to whose voice the couple parted.

"What happened, Jaehyuk-ah?" Asked Hyunsuk as Jaehyuk grabbed his arm shaking it.

Yoon Jaehyuk, 25 years old, the third brother. An Alpha. Very sweet and nice. Very goofy. Smile brighter than the sun. Crackhead brother no-1. Jokes around a lot. The Mama's boy. Roasted by his mate 24/7.

"Asahi said I'm the most stupid Alpha ever!" He said pouting.

"Because you are." Said the small, pale boy coming from behind Jaehyuk.

Hamada/Yoon Asahi, 25 years old. An Omega. Married to Yoon Jaehyuk for 3 years. A little too savage for an Omega. May seem cold at first glance but is actually very funny. Kind to those who deserves it. Don't do him wrong or you might not see the next sunrise. Roasts Jaehyuk 24/7.

"Aish, Sahi-ah don't say such things to your husband." Hyunsuk said.

"What shouldn't he say?" Said another boy joining the conversation.

"Jaehyuk is complaining about Asahi calling him stupid. You solve this Yoshi-ah."

Kanemoto Yoshinori, 26 years old, the second brother. An Alpha. Has insane duality. Can go from sweet angel to psycho devil. Generally is very nice and kind but if anything happens to his loved ones, no one can stop him from destroying everything.

"I don't know what to say. Maybe Shiho can help?" Yoshi said pulling the small boy by his waist when he was about to walk pass them.

Takata/Kanemoto Mashiho, 25 years old. An omega. Married to Yoshinori for 5 years. The beauty with brain. Very smart and intelligent. Gives useful advices. Also very sweet and kind but can also be savage. The smallest in size and the cutest. A little possesive of Yoshi but doesn't show it.

"I was avoiding the drama." Mashiho said glaring at Yoshi as he tried to wiggle out of his arms but failed.

"Mianhae~" Yoshi said smiling sheepishly before placing a quick kiss on Mashiho's cheek.

"See! That's what couples should do! And here you are Sahi-ah, roasting your own husband! How can you even call me stupid!?" Jaehyuk complained again.

"That's the truth though." Both Asahi and Jihoon said at the same time as they did a high-five laughing.

"What's the truth?" Said another boy who came with a guitar on his hand.

"Just their normal drama. By the way, did you complete your song, Yedamie?" Mashiho said changing the topic.

Bang Yedam, 24 years old, the fourth brother. The only beta among the brothers. The sweetest of all. Perfect husband material. Famous for his singing. Music is life. Voice sweeter than honey. Also very intelligent.

"Oh that's why I came here. It's almost done. I just needed a little bit of Jeongwoo's voice for finalizing it. Where is he?" Yedam asked as he did not see the said male with them.

"Here I am~~" A boy singsonged as he entered the scene.

Park Jeongwoo, 22 years old, the sixth brother. An Alpha. The chaotic child. Crackhead brother no-2. Single life is the best life. Can get anything with the talent of crying at any moment. Not because they don't want to see him cry but because they don't want to embarrass themselves. Loves to tease Asahi the most. Can hit note higher than the sky.

"Good that you're here. We have work." Yedam said to which Jeongwoo replied, "Anytime at your service, Sir!" With a salute making everyone giggle at his silliness.

"Hyung~~" Came a tall boy whining as he straight went to Hyunsuk and hugged him, "I'm nervous."

Hyunsuk patted his hair and said, "It's okay Rutoya. Everything will be fine."

Watanabe Haruto, 22 years old, the fifth brother. An Alpha. Soon-to-be married. Can kill a person only with his cold eyes. Only his family and sometimes pack members can see the warm side of him. Jeongwoo's bestfriend. If you want to experience living hell just TRY harming his loved ones.

"I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I've never been this nervous in my whole life." He said as he pulled away from the hug and held Hyunsuk's hands. "What if Junkyu hyung suddenly rejects me tomorrow? What if he doesn't want me anymore? What am I going to do? I can't live without him. Help me hyung. I-"

Kim Junkyu, 26 years old. An Omega. Soon-to-be Watanabe Junkyu. Has a perfect body proportion with long legs. Loved by everyone. Seems like an extrovert but actually is an introvert. Sings with Yedam and Jeongwoo. They are called the Vocal Trinity of the family.

"Yah, yah! Ruto! Calm down. Why will he reject you? You are so good to him. You are the best partner he can ever have. Don't worry. Hmm?" Hyunsuk said as he moved both his thumbs over Haruto's eyebrows which had a deep frown.

"I'm okay since you said this hyung. I believe you." Haruto said finally smiling.

Hyunsuk looked fondly at the younger ones as they all teased Haruto for getting married and saying that he has finally grown up. He just feels this motherly love towards the youngers, he doesn't know why. Maybe because they all treat him like a mother or maybe because these brothers never experienced parental love and he was more than ready to give them what they deserve.

The brothers also see Hyunsuk as a mother figure. They loved and treated him like he was their real mother, they don't know why. Maybe because he was the first person to make them homemade food, who put their heads on his lap, brushed their hair lovingly and listened to their worries, who appreciated them for their hardwork and was proud of them, who also nagged them, who was ready to fight with the cruel people of the society who used to call them names. Maybe because he was the first person who accepted them wholeheartedly despite their background of family. Maybe because he was the first person who truly, unconditionally loved them.

Their father was a sex addict. He slept with multiple people, even raped, all his life. Because of that he was kicked out of his own pack. Jihoon's mother was his real mate. But he still slept around with many people. While giving birth to Jihoon his mother died. The other brothers were all from different mothers. They never knew who their mother was, only the names which their father 'kindly' told them. The mothers would just leave them at the doorstep of their father.

Their father didn't care. He never took care of them but instead abused them mentally and physically. The brothers didn't want the same name as that heartless monster, so they decided to take their mother's surnames. Jihoon always had purely hated him but he couldn't do anything as he was also small and powerless. But when their youngest brother came, that was the last thread for Jihoon.

One day when the youngest was 7 years old, their father, when he was drunk tried to beat him to death just because he broke a plate. But Jihoon got there at the right time and saved his brother but when his father tried to attack him too, he had no other option then to pick up the kitchen knife and stab his father to death. He took his 6 brothers out of that house and decided to start everything new, by himself.

He was only 12 at the time, but he worked hard. Working at multiple places at the same time just to provide his brothers. Yoshi tried to help him but he would strictly deny. Even if they were almost the same age Yoshi was still younger and he wouldn't let any of them work. He knew how hard it was to work at such young age.

He sent them to school and did his best to fulfill all their necessities. The younger ones never complained about anything never, even once. They would adjust and help their brother as much as they can. They all respected and looked up to him.

When Jihoon turned sixteen he started his business with the small amount of money he saved the past years. He also started to make his own force/pack. All the members were just like them. Without a family, without a home. He joined them, trained with them and day by day they grew. Their business and the gang. Jihoon being a true blood Alpha also was an advantage.

At the age of 16 itself, he met Hyunsuk, his mate. Jihoon and the brothers couldn't be more happy by his arrival in their lives. He took care of them and the pack. He also helped Jihoon with his business. It started off as friendship but when Hyunsuk turned 18, he got to know that Jihoon is his mate. He didn't tell Jihoon and waited for him to find out himself and when he did, he was the happiest person in the whole universe.

And after all the hardwork and sufferings, they reached the position where they are today. One of the most successful business and one of the biggest, most powerful and feared pack.

Ofcourse, there were times of difficulties, when they argued, when they disagreed with things and all but that's what makes them a perfect family. Despite the bitter taste of life they had tasted, they were happy, as a family. A big happy family.

"Sukkie?" Jihoon's voice brought him back from his trace. He didn't notice that he was spacing out. "What are you thinking?"

"Nothing. Just us and the kids." He replied smiling. But suddenly he seemed to have remembered something. He looked at the huge wall clock hanging on the living room.

"It's almost 7pm. He was supposed to arrive at 5. Did you call him Jihoonie?"

"I did. He said there was some problem, so he will be late."

"What problem!? Is he safe!? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Why don't you go help him!?" How-"

"I'm home, yeadara." A voice cut him off. The voice he missed so much for 3 years. All the heads towards the entrance of the mansion and there stood the maknae of the family. Everyone's baby. Finally home after 3 years of studying in abroad.

________________________

Teuhii~~

It was so long for a 1st chapter. More than 2000 words. But who cares, I know y'all like reading long chapters.

Anyway, this is the big happy family.
If you're confused on any part you can always ask me, I'll try my best to explain.

I'm still learning, so the writing might not be the best. And also English is my 3rd language. Not even 2nd. So kindly point out any mistake you find, I'd appreciate that.

Also, I've never written an Omegaverse before and I still don't know many things. I've relied on some articles on the internet but I might still make some mistakes. Just please educate me kindly. And don't forget to vote and comment~~

This is their house. Just imagine that it's decorated with flowers and all.
(Picture is not mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner.)

That's for today. See you in the next chapter~~

Teubye~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 847 33
"you'll be mine" "w-what?" "i said YOU'LL BE MINE" Y/N whos in love with haruto but haruto doesn't love her back?? read the story to get to know w...
100K 2.7K 19
"Yeah, I want to become an idol, but not by having a fake relationship! I want it to be our talents that shine through, and make us appreciated, not...
38.3K 1.1K 42
[COMPLETE] She had a brother that she doesn't know for the rest of her life. Now she need to live with him. What a messed? Read this. [Once you star...
48.4K 2.1K 37
„𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘱. 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥?" 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵�...