Apocalyptic Survivor

By johndoethemaster

It has been 3 years ever since the virus apocalypse, and a year after the end of the world. You seem to be th... More

Life in the Apocalypse
Arrival at the Apartment

Bio

1.3K 38 10
By johndoethemaster

Name: Y/N

Look:

Age: 25

Role: Survivit/Engineer/Mechanic

Locations:

Base:

An entire apartment building lol.

Abandoned Lab:

Where Y/N makes his weapons. Took him 2 years to learn how to use everything after killing all the zombies and safeguarding the area.

Mall:

A safe haven where all foods and such were kept frozen through solar panels and generators.

Office:

Can only play games during the day. Minecraft and a few others exist though Y/N wishes to play with someone.

World: All governments are disbanded indefinitely. Only survivors exist in the hundreds or few thousands due to luck or being immune, which Y/N is. No major groups exist to threaten survivors.

Farm:

An hour away if running and 10 min if driving. Grow food and more.

Weapons:

HF Blade

My boy managed to make an HF blade all by himself😭

Standard Apocalyptic Weapons

All kinds of things.

Guns:

Used sparingly as to not waste ammo though ammo is made from everyday material and more.

Cars:

Electric. Always make sure they're functional and battery is full before riding.

Turrets
Cameras

More weapons to come

Next Chapter: Life in the Apocalypse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279 11 32
After a multitude of events that leaves the world in an apocalyptic state occurs different survivors must adapt to the new post apocalyptic world an...
21.4K 876 26
After experiencing a strange, bizarre event back at his home, our MC must now face challenges that might lead to his demise. Gifted with powers that...
541K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...
555 20 8
ᴀᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘꜱᴇ ᴀᴜ✩ (After losing her best friend, Y/N had to learn to survive outside and alone while only being 16. She thought it was too dangerous to...