MEDIC!! MEDIC!! เณƒโ€โžท haikyu!!

By dewynotes

when ennoshita heard his volleyball team was in need of another manager, the first person that came to mind w... More

เณƒโ€โžท ooo
เณƒโ€โžท oo1
เณƒโ€โžท oo2
เณƒโ€โžท oo3
เณƒโ€โžท oo5
เณƒโ€โžท oo6
เณƒโ€โžท oo7
เณƒโ€โžท oo8
เณƒโ€โžท oo9
เณƒโ€โžท o10
เณƒโ€โžท o11

เณƒโ€โžท oo4

733 33 6
By dewynotes

chapter 4, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝘼𝙕, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙈𝙊, 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿, 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙆𝙇𝙀𝙎

applepi
roblox?

Xxcatlover123xX
busy :(

applepi
harlot

doing what

Xxcatlover123xX
club stuff

applepi
lame

finished my shit
an hour ago

Xxcatlover123xX
whaaaa

that quickly?

u guys practice for like
two minutes and call it a day

applepi
no.

we get out of school
earlier than you dumbass

Xxcatlover123xX
ah shit

i forgot

applepi
whatever

when are you gonna
be home?

taking pictures
shouldn't take more
than an hour

Xxcatlover123xX
actually about that...

applepi
?

Xxcatlover123xX
i'm not in the
photography club
anymore

funny enough i'm a
manager for the
volleyball team

applepi
oh wow

Xxcatlover123xX
i'm like

literally a volleyball
player now

let's meet up and play!

applepi
absolutely not

rather play roblox

but you're a fucking
volleyball manager
now so i have to
wait FOREVER.

Xxcatlover123xX
hehe

oh shiiii

gtg i have manager
duties to attend to

i'll get on right as
i get home!

do not upgrade
your tycoon before me...

applepi
we'll see

Xxcatlover123xX
(T_T)

bye bye kenma

applepi
bye [name]

turning off her phone, [name] glanced over to kiyoko- who was already staring at her.

"you ready?" kiyoko stood up from the bleachers of the gym, gesturing a case of empty water bottles to the other manager. it was time to take on her manager duties, and [name] was excited.

"yep!" [name] quickly snatched up the case of empty water bottles that were in desperate need of being filled as the volleyball team worked hard across the room serving and receiving plays from one another.

kiyoko graced the other girl with a soft smile before facing away and walking towards the exit of the gym. the water fountains were in a separate building, so the two of them would have to walk a decent distance to reach them. [name] immediately began to follow the ravenette, waving to ennoshita on the way out. he reciprocated the wave, sending her a more eager one.

the doors of the gymnasium creaked as a gentle breeze brushed through kiyoko and [name]'s hair. the spring weather was perfect, so [name] didn't mind walking all the way to the fountains if it meant enjoying this weather.

"who were you texting earlier? if you don't mind me asking," kiyoko piped up through the comfortable silence. though she was known for being tight-lipped, kiyoko seemed to find a natural comfortableness with the new manager, even initiating conversations with said girl (to daichi and suga's surprise).

[name] hummed as she swiveled her head to face kiyoko beside her. "oh, an online friend."

"online? do they live in another country?" kiyoko's shy gaze remained on her walking feet.

"you know, that's a great question- i have no idea. i'm assuming he lives in japan because he speaks japanese, but you never know." [name]'s eyes lingered on the rustling trees along the sidewalk.

"what do you mean?" kiyoko swapped her gaze from her feet to [name].

"we're strictly online friends. i've never met him in person." [name] motioned her attention from the pretty trees back to the pretty girl.

"oh, isn't that dangerous? how did you meet him?" kiyoko fixed her slipping glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"umm..." [name] trailed off with what seemed to be an embarrassed flush to her face. kiyoko turned to [name], confused. she anticipated an explanation through her puzzled expression. "through... roblox..."

"ro... roblock? isn't that the game tanaka was talking about when we first met you?" kiyoko stifled a laugh as [name]'s face grew brighter.

"y-yeah- look, it's a fun game!" [name] huffed.

"i'm sure it is. what were you playing when you met him?" kiyoko's soft smile grew slightly, heavily enjoying this conversation as she began to get to know this girl she had grown rather interested in.

"i can't do this right now, kiyoko." [name] was glad they had reached the fountains as she hoped it would shift conversation topics... it didn't.

"it can't be that bad, [name]," kiyoko giggled. she unscrewed the cap off the first water bottle before angling it under the faucet to catch the water.

"okay, whatever... it was fashion famous..." [name] ran a stressed hand through her hair.

"fashion... famous... do you dress up or something?" kiyoko screwed the cap back on the now filled water bottle. she then snatched up the next empty water bottle, repeating the process.

"yeah, you dress up and get rated. he voted me best. i question that though, because i never try to actually look good- i avidly go out of my way to look really fucking ugly, but i guess he liked it," [name] explained.

"interesting. so you know nothing about this person?" kiyoko had finished filling up her water bottles. [name] began filling hers.

"not necessarily. i know basic stuff like his name, his hobbies, and other random things since we've been friends since... middle school? i think first year of middle school. anyways, just not super personal things since you know... we met online." [name] grumbled as water dripped down her arm due to her overfilling one of the water bottles. kiyoko lightly snickered at her, rolling her up sleeve and gently rubbing the water off [name]'s arm. if the [hair color] haired girl could blush anymore from embarrassment, she would.

"it's good that you know internet safety." kiyoko gave [name] a soft pat to her bicep.

eventually, the two girls completed their mission of filling up the water bottles. which now leads to them sauntering back over to the sweaty gym.

kiyoko walked ahead, opening the doors for the second year girl out of respect, in which [name] bashfully smiled and whispered a faint thank you before stepping in- when four unfamiliar faces appeared.

the first, and most noticeable, one of the bunch was a relatively short boy with bright and obnoxious orange hair. it was fluffy, [name] could tell, and stuck out in every direction. he jumped in excitement around the other mystery boys and [name] ultimately determined he was a spaz. cute, but still a spaz.

the victim of the jumpy boy was a very tall black haired boy who sported a rather irked face. he definitely was not entertained by the spaz's running and jumping as he exclaimed gibberish, "volleyball" and "setter" being the only distinguishable words. he seemed a little like an asshole, maybe even a little emo, to [name], but she didn't like judging a book by its cover.

next to spaz and emo was a duo, seemingly close friends, who snickered to one another, presumably about spaz ticking off emo. the more notable one of the two was the tallest one of them all, standing well above six feet. he had short, fluffy blonde hair and rocked a pair of glasses. [name]'s immediate thought was nerd, but yet again, she didn't like to judge a book by its cover. besides nerd was a slightly shorter boy with cute freckles. freckle's hair was more straight and slightly longer. he seemed just as entertained as nerd by the bickering between spaz and emo.

"those are the first years," kiyoko interrupted [name]'s thoughts as she noticed her gaze lingering on the strangers.

"really? they're so tall... most of them." [name] continued to stare before fluttering her eyes away in a bashful way as she felt like a creep for staring.

"you should meet them," kiyoko suggested, placing down the water bottles she carried. "looks like they're on break, go introduce yourself."

kiyoko gently pushed her hand against the small of [name]'s back, pushing her forward. frantically, [name] shook her head no. "they can introduce themselves to me..."

kiyoko sighed before clearing her throat, gaining the attention of the first years.

spaz whipped his head around first and his brown eyes immediately fleeted to [name]'s figure. she was obviously nervous due to her rigid form, the boy noted. she was also... really, really pretty.

'girl! a really pretty girl! i won't be a loser like i was with kiyoko and say hello!' spaz thought to himself. "hello!" the ginger skipped over and stood right in front of [name]. "i'm shoyo hinata! are you the new manager?"

[name] felt the apples of her cheeks warming as hinata clasped his larger hands around hers, shaking them. she took a quick deep breath in before speaking, "i am, plus the medic and photographer. i'm [name] [last name], but please call me [name]. nice to meet you, hinata."

hinata couldn't feel anymore excitement, the prettiest girl (along with kiyoko, of course) he had even seen was holding his hand! his! "woah, medic and photographer? that's so cool!"

after an awkward couple of seconds, hinata quickly dropped [name]'s hands and bashfully looked away. then he shot the tall boy he was harassing a look. "stop being so antisocial, kageyama!"

"kageyama" groaned and grudgingly waddled over to [name] where his deep, blue eyes pierced thorough her [eye color] ones. "tobio kageyama. nice to meet you." he politely bowed.

[name] could feel her nerves lessen as she broke out a soft smile, catching kageyama off guard. he didn't appreciate the butterflies he felt after catching glimpse of her grin.

the other two strangers then approached [name]. freckles spoke first, "hey! i'm tadashi yamaguchi, and this is-"

"-i'm kei tsukishima." nerd interrupted a little irritated.

[name] peered between the two of them, finding their dynamic funny. "okay... so you're hinata..." she pointed at spaz. he grinned and nodded excitedly.

"...you're kag... kageyama," emo simply nodded.

"and you two are yamaguchi and tsukishima." the last two nodded.

[name] smiled to herself, proud that she remembered all their names. she glanced around at them one more time to take in their features. they were all so unique. she was excited to get to know them better.

"first years, back on the court! we have to finish drills!" daichi called from the other side of the gym. his strong triceps flexed underneath his skin as he placed them on his hips.

"yes, captain!" hinata called back as he pushed kageyama towards the court by his back. kageyama did not seem to enjoy hinata's touch as he cursed at the boy, smacking him away. hinata giggled before stopping his actions and turning around to give [name] a bright grin and wave. she waved back.

"not so bad, huh?" kiyoko whispered with her hands clasped in front of her. [name] sighed in defeat as she nodded her head.

on the other side of the gym, yamaguchi snickered as he whispered to tsukishima, "got a thing for her?" (as if he himself didn't eye the way her hair framed her face).

tsukishima furrowed his eyebrows as if he was offended before smacking yamaguchi across the head, earning a yelp from the other boy. "i literally just looked her at, dumbass."

he wouldn't admit it, but tsukishima feared that he may have had a thing for her.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
trivia!!

- tsukishima believes relationships are a waste of time, so his very, very small crush on [name] is already creating problems for him.

- roblox is not the only thing [name] and kenma play together. kenma forces [name] to play games like valorant and cs2, much to [name]'s dismay. though, the game they have the most hours on together is overcooked!

- [name] likes to think that kenma is actually an old grandpa trolling her for the past few years of them being online friends (even though that is very odd and creepy). she thinks it's funny, kenma does not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 14.3K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
174 15 3
๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ โœฎโ‹† ห™ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€ ห™ โ‹† โœฎ ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ๐“‚ƒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...
6.4K 112 8
Daichi x Reader. F/N L/N moves to Japan and finds herself going to a peculiar school, Karasuno. Always being alone and bored, she has a fresh start...
55.2K 1K 49
Y/n a first year attending Karasuno along with her best friend Shoyo. One night she downloaded this app named strangers. When she meet someone in Jap...