ivy II m.sturniolo

By motherur

Emilia Hart, an influencer who somehow gets connected to triplets by a single video of hers. Getting to know... More

ivy
000, dads birthday
001, photo dumps
002, madi's birthday
003, family vlog
004, new start
005, cabin get away
006, confessions
007, facetime
008, the twitch stream
010, sick
011, car video
012, surprise

009, palm springs

827 18 12
By motherur

°-youtube, instagram-°

Emilia, Bri, and Madi sat outside. "Let's go swim." Emilia said. The three girls ran inside and changed. Emilia wore one of Matt's hats and posed in the mirror. "I'll post that later." She tells the two. They walk outside and get into the pool. Matt walked out with three drinks. Emilia went to the side of the pool.

"Blue lagoon." He tells them. The three took a sip. Emilia nods. After a while, Chris joined them in the pool. Bri and him went down the slide. Madi and Emilia shared a look. Nick started making fun of him for plugging his nose.

"I held my nose." Chris says. Bri swam over to him and got onto his back. Nick nods.

"I know. I made fun of you." Nick smiled. Chris swam over to Nick and spit water at him. "That's really an uncomfortable feeling." Chris laughed. Bri and Chris got out of the pool to do a trick. Nick put the camera on them.

Chris picked Bri up bridal style. "Can y'all kiss already?" Emilia asks. Bri looked at her.

"You and Matt first." She tells him. Madi started laughing. Chris ran and jumped into the pool with Bri in his arms. Emilia laughed and shook her head. They got out of the pool and showered. Emilia wore her knitted light blue shorts, a white long sleeve, and her Nike socks with her slippers. She sat outside with the girls. "When are you and Matt gonna kiss?"

"When you and Chris do." Emilia smiled. They heard something bang. Emilia looked at the grill and saw a bearded man. Nick walked over to them. "Who the fuck is that?" She asks. Nick shrugged.

"The old man who's supposed to fix the grill is my guess." Nick says. Emilia stood up and walked over to Chris with Nick. Emilia looked at the man.

Chris put Emilia on the camera. "Go say hi to him." He tells her. Emilia bit her nails. "What?" He asks the two.

"I don't mean to be rude, but he's really scary." Nick tells Chris. Emilia smiled and nods. The two looked at him again. Emilia tilted her head.

She shrugs. "He's kinda snatched though." She tells them. Nick elbowed her. "What the fuck?" She asks. Nick shushed her.

"He has insanely white hair. Like, really long hair. He looks like he works for the 'Hunger Games'." Nick whispered. Emilia walked inside to find Laura. Laura was cleaning the dishes.

"Momma." She says. Laura looked at her. "The scary man is here to fix the grill." She tells her. Laura looked out the window and saw him. "Why'd he come so late?" Emilia questions.

Laura shrugs. "Probably not gonna be able to come tomorrow." Laura tells her. Emilia nods. Emilia walked back outside. Nick and Chris were looking around confused.

"What?" She asks. Nick ran towards her. Emilia furrowed her brows.

"He's gone." Chris tells her. Emilia walked back inside. "No, we need to find him." Chris says. Emilia sighed and followed them to the grill. The man yelled when she came into view from behind the corner of the wall. Emilia shrieks and bent down. Nick and Chris started laughing at her.

Emilia looked up and saw Matt holding the mask. "I hate you." Emilia said. Matt smiled and hugged her. "Feel my heart." She tells him. Matt placed his hand on her heart and laughed. Emilia shook her head. "I'm going to sleep."

@EMILIAHART

Liked by matthew.sturniolo, brigarcia, and 987,916 others
emiliahart hello 👋

user dont ask me the color of anything

user DAYUM

brigarcia WHERE HAVE U BEEN HIDINF THAT??
emiliahart the basement

madifilipowicz THATS MY BEST FRIEND
emiliahart WE LOCKED IN

user whore
matthew.sturniolo watch your damn mouth.

matthew.sturniolo nice hat 👍
emiliahart it's urs 😘

user wowza

christophersturniolo why do i still follow you
brigarcia cause i told you to
christophersturniolo BRI POST THE DAMN PHOTO
brigarcia IM TRYING HOE

user living for shart ❤️
emiliahart that's wild

user my gf is so pretty 🤩 😍
emiliahart making me blush ☺️

@BRIGARCIA

Liked by madifilipowicz, christophersturniolo, and 982,927 others
Tagged @emiliahart, christophersturniolo
brigarcia surprise !!

user OMG THEYRE TOGETHER

emiliahart UPDATE. NOW.
brigarcia hold on

madifilipowicz YES FINALLY JUST MATT AND EM NEXT
matthew.sturniolo alr working on it
emiliahart HELLO?!1@1&

user YES FINALLY WE NEED SHIP NAMES

christophersturniolo THATS ME
brigarcia YES IT IS

christophersturniolo my girl 🫶
emiliahart get a room

user WOOOOOOO

matthew.sturniolo YES TWIN 🤞🤞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
1.6M 137K 46
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.7M 293K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...