Art Book -- Vol 2

By Vapid_Ink

A place for all my concept art, doodles, covers, and a bit of news on what I'm up to! More

Dreamseer - concept art and cover
Sketching Process!
Dreamseer -- Cover B
Dreamseer -- Concept Sketches
X-mas Card 2023!
Late V-Day art!
Practice Sketches
More Practice Sketches!
Sketches and Stuff

Pre-made Covers!

39 3 7
By Vapid_Ink

So, I got bored and wanted to test some brushes and assets. Ended up making some random pre-mades that lean more towards fantasy because of course they do, lol. Went with a very simple sort of vector look. Anywho, gave away the last one already but if anyone wants any of the other three comment or DM me and I'll add whatever title/author name you want. 

Or you can commission me for one if you want a fancier cover, lol. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
82.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
Waves By Ficteon

Fanfiction

7.5K 279 19
Lance a upcoming pro surfer loves the waves. He loves to show off his moves, he loves the freedom, he loves how the water feels, he loves the wind an...
5.5K 450 18
Brendon Urie is a man who hates pretty much everything. Everyone thinks he's crazy because he claims he can "talk to ghosts" and "Demons". His boyfri...