i'm yours

By starynightae

"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
im in mourning

eleven

328 26 12
By starynightae

- crunch week? i only do crunch wrap supremes -

hoseok - good news! bang said yes!

jin - HOW

jimin - i'm honestly shocked too

jin - how did you convince him??

hoseok - it was so easy :)

"Sup Bang!" Hoseok announced as he walked into Bang's office.

Bang sighed softly. "Can I call you back? I have a visitor." Bang thanked the person on the other side of the phone before hanging up, eyeing Jung Hoseok as he sat on his desk. "Get off."

"Okie." Hoseok cheered, jumping down and plopping himself down on a chair. "So about Minduel-"

"Absolutely not." Bang shut him down immediately, Hoseok's jaw dropping.

"You don't even know what I was going to say!!!"

"It involves Minduelle." Bang picked up his glass of water. "The answer is no."

hoseok - easy peasy

namjoon - mhm

namjoon - what did bang say?

hoseok - bang said yes but minduelle has to be interviewed by him and she has to be nice to him...

jin - yeah so that's never going to happen

jimin - i have faith in noona!

jin - i don't

hoseok - jin!

jin - what?? she HATES him

hoseok - if she loves us enough, she'll be nice to him

jungkook - minduelle doesn't love us

taehyung - shut your fucking mouth

jin - uhh, wtf

yoongi - jungkook what the fuck was that

hoseok - ha ha, that was a joke, right jungkook?

hoseok - ... jungkook?

Jimin walked into Jungkook's room, seeing the maknae laying on the floor, on his back, staring up at the galaxy-like projections from his lamp. Jimin shut the door behind him and laid down beside the maknae, looking up at the 'galaxy' as well.

"What's wrong, Kook-ah?"

"Nothing."

Jimin waited five more minutes, counting the seconds between each color change, how Jungkook's breathing pace compared to his own, how good the room smelled. And once all of those details were memorized, he tried again.

"What happened between you and Minduelle?"

"She thinks I'm a baby."

"Okay." Jimin contemplated his next move, understanding that something else was bothering Jungkook. Yes, he hated it when people called him a baby, but one head rub later and he was fine. "Did this involve Taehyungie too?"

"Yeah."

"What did he do?"

"The same thing."

"Okay." Jimin nodded to himself, laying his hands on his chest. Jungkook was willing(?) to talk about this? He was responding to his questions. He could've kicked Jimin out. So Jimin should keep going, yeah. Don't blame Jungkook. Jimin doesn't know the whole situation yet. "Can you tell me what they said?"

Jungkook sighed, Jimin preparing himself for rejection. "I asked Minduelle what was wrong with Taehyung and she said I should just focus on myself and not waste my time worrying about Taehyung. And then I realized she doesn't think I'm strong or mature enough to handle anyone else's feelings but my own. And then I tried confronting Taehyung about why he's been different and he acted like I was stupid and told me to drop it and just manipulate me and then I got angry and left."

Jimin blinked several times, trying to process everything. The situation seemed, off. Jimin knew Minduelle and Taehyung would never treat Jungkook that way,, but if that's what Jungkook felt like, then something definitely needed to be addressed.

"Alright." Jimin just decided to move on. "How have you been feeling about this week? Have you finished all of your recordings?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to respond, but stopped. He turned his head towards Jimin. "You're not going to ask me about anything else that happened?"

Jimin looked over at Jungkook too. "Nope. You told me what happened and that was it."

Jungkook frowned but looked back up at the ceiling. "I'm feeling overwhelmed."

"About?"

"Everything." Jungkook admitted. "I asked Yoongi to re-record all of my vocals."

"What??" Jimin couldn't keep his calm tone anymore. "That's a lot of vocals."

"Yeah, he said no." Jungkook grumbled under his breath. "But now I'm freaking out because I want to re-do the vocals because I know they're not good enough and I know I can do better. I have to do better." Jungkook shook his head. "I gotta convince him to let me re-record. Or I'm going to have to break into his studio to re-record."

"Jungkook-ah." Jimin hummed softly, Jungkook relaxing for a moment upon hearing his name from Jimin's lips. "Yoongi said no for a reason and you know it."

"Yeah," Jungkook tensed up again, scowling at the ceiling. "He doesn't want to stay up super late to let me redo it."

"Because he knows you're just second guessing yourself right now." Jimin corrected, Jungkook remaining quiet. "He knows you are already perfect. He also knows," Jimin looked over at Jungkook. "That you do this with every album." Jimin smiled softly once Jungkook looked over at him. "Mindie Noona also said-"

"I don't care what she said." Jungkook interrupted Jungkook, looking back up at the ceiling.

'Right.' Jimin reminded himself, trying to calculate a way to bounce back from that. "Uhm, is there anything else that's bothering you?"

"Yeah."

Jimin waited several handfuls of seconds until he deemed it that Jungkook wasn't going to continue. "What's bothering you?"

"Two things." Jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes. He's been begging to get this off his chest, and it was meant to be with Minduelle but... that didn't end well. "I sprained my ankle during my workout and I'm having girl problems."

"You sprained your ankle??" Jimin sat up quickly, eyes wide as he tried to look at Jungkook's ankle through the dark. "Did you-"

"I saw the doctor and he said it's a minor sprain and it should be fine in a few days." Jungkook raised his foot to show that he was icing it right now. "That's the least of my worries right now though."

Jimin swallowed and nodded, telling himself over and over that the maknae was fine. "And your girl troubles? Min-"

"No, Izumi."

Jimin frowned. "Who?"

"This girl I've been talking to for almost a month." Jungkook admitted, Jimin taken aback. "She's upset with me."

"Why?"

"Because I won't have sex with her."

Jimin frowned deeper. "Why? Both of you?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know. I'm not ready."

Jimin almost snorted, but quickly played it off as a cough. "Okay, yeah." Jimin nodded quickly, knowing Jungkook was glaring at him. "Is it because she's not your type? Or-"

"No no, she's beautiful." Jungkook quickly denied. "But it just,, it just didn't feel right."

"Oh." Jimin cringed slightly. "Did you stop during..."

"Kinda." Jungkook mumbled, slightly embarrassed by the memory. "I was in my boxers, she was, well, I was in the process of taking her bra off, but I stopped."

"And she didn't take that well?" Jimin filled in the blanks, Jungkook nodded. "Well, she should respect your boundaries. You did nothing wrong but listen to yourself and do what you were comfortable with."

"Yeah but," Jungkook sighed. "I don't know why I stopped. It's not like I'm a virgin or scared or anything. I just wasn't really turned on. It wasn't right." Jungkook frowned slightly, remembering Izumi's outburst. "Now she thinks something's wrong with my dick and I can't get hard or something."

Jimin snorted, quickly slapping a hand over his mouth. "Sorry."

"It's fine. It's stupid as fuck for her to think that." Jungkook agreed, realizing something. "I should stop talking to her."

"She signed an NDA?" Jimin double checked, Jungkook nodding. "Then yeah, cut it off if she's stressing you out this much."

Jungkook mumbled something.

"Hm?"

"But I feel bad."

"Oh god, Jungkook." Jimin rolled his eyes. "Give me your phone. I'll do it."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Hope-ah?"

Hoseok took off his headphones and turned around in his chair, facing, the leader?? "Yeah Namjoon? What's up?"

Namjoon rubbed his neck, looking like he was trying to swallow a rock. But after a few more moments, Namjoon finally spoke, "Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah of course." Hoseok nodded, gesturing to the couch. "Make yourself comfortable."

Namjoon dropped down to the couch and remained as stiff as a log. "Okay."

Hoseok smiled. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Can you help me with dancing?" Namjoon blurted out quickly. "I think, how did you, why did you approve us last night? I thought I looked horrible. And, and I know that if I think I look horrible, then you definitely think I look bad."

Hoseok's smile turned soft, giving Namjoon a gentle look. "Namjoonie, you've been working harder than any of us with choreography. I've noticed that."

"But," Namjoon's eyes widened, shocked that Hoseok was aware of that detail. "But then, why did you..."

"Because I know that if I made everyone stay and keep pushing practice, you'd beat yourself down even more." Hoseok explained, Namjoon looking so small on that couch. The choreography and the stress that came with it was clearly taking a hard toll on the leader. "I can work with you one on one, if you'd like."

"Please." Namjoon let out a breath, so relieved Hoseok offered so he wouldn't have to ask. "I'm so sorry about this. I know I'm not as quick as a learner as Jimin-"

"But you're not Jimin." Hoseok chuckled, standing up. "Come on, Mr. Namjoon. Let's go practice some choreography."

Namjoon smiled thankfully and followed Hoseok out of his studio.

"Oh." Hoseok stopped suddenly, Namjoon almost running into him. "Hi Hyung."

"Hey," Jin smiled sheepishly. "Can I have extra dance lessons pleaseeee?"

Hoseok laughed at the coincidence. "Of course! Namjoonie just asked the same thing!" Hoseok wrapped his arms around the two of them, smiles shared between them all. "Come on my Loves! Let's go!"

-

Taehyung stared ahead of him, imagining he was anywhere but where he was. He was slouched, his hand on the table only to spin his chopsticks in a circle, his foot tapping the ground anxiously.

"Son-"

"Don't call me that."

Taehyung's father sighed, sitting across from him, a piece of meat between his chopsticks. "Taehyung, will you please eat the food? I'm paying a lot-"

"Oh you're not going to have me pay?" Taehyung finally looked up at his father, hostility in his voice. "I thought my money was all that I was good for?"

"Enough!" His father slammed his hand on the table, his eyes fluttering closed immediately. He sighed and looked at his now-snapped wooden chopsticks. "Damnit." He cursed and got up. "Excuse me. I'm going to get myself another pair."

Taehyung didn't respond, pulling out his phone.

- my peace -

my peace - how's it going?

taehyung - i want to kms

my peace - do you need picked up? i can come get you

taehyung - no it's okay. yoongi said he took you out to today to help with your mental health

my peace - well you can recruit yoongi to help with your mental health as well, you know. even though i am more than willing to come get you

taehyung - can i come visit you tonight? i need a cuddle sesh, and your father will still be gone, right?

my peace - honestly, that sounds amazing

my peace - as long as you're okay with a pillow bed on the floor

taehyung - i would be fine with spike floor as long as i was with you

my peace - such a romantic lmao

taehyung - anything for you <333

Taehyung smiled, loving the teasing flirting he always threw at Minduelle. She could always dish them right back, making every single conversation an interesting one.

"Got a girlfriend yet?" His father asked, sitting back down with a new pair of chopsticks.

"Wouldn't tell you even if I did." Taehyung put his phone away, crossing his arms firmly across his chest.

His father clenched his jaw, eyes baring into his son, his son successfully ignoring him. "I didn't want to do this either. Your mother made me."

Taehyung hummed in response, looking to the other side of the room, seeing that the fire exit was closer than the main exit. That would be his escape if needed.

"I heard you have an album being released soon." His father tried to start a conversation, remembering the prompts his wife gave him a few hours ago.

"Yep. Been in the news for almost a month now." Taehyung sighed in hidden annoyance, looking down at the table, noticing how thick the table was. No way his father could move or throw that. "Don't worry, it'll be a hit so I can send you a big paycheck."

"We don't need your money."

Taehyung snorted, finally looking up at his dad. "Funny. Who's going to fund your expansion on the house? Who's going to fund your new car? Who's going to fund your farming-"

"Enough about that shit!" His father shouted, breathing heavily, Taehyung staring up at him, unimpressed. "You helped your parents when they were struggling! That's not a bad-"

"I didn't help you just when you were struggling!" Taehyung snapped back, sitting up straighter. "I helped your greedy motherfucking ass for years! I couldn't afford rent for months because you guys 'needed' so much money!" Taehyung shook his head, glaring at his father. "Come to find out you used that money for a fucking pool and a trip to the States."

"Your mother and I deser-"

"You don't deserve shit!" Taehyung slammed his own hand on the table, standing up, his father quickly following. "If I didn't have the friends I do, I'd be kicked from the group and I'd be homeless! All because of you!"

"Your moth-"

"Don't you dare blame my mother!" Taehyung reached for his glass of water to throw at his father or on the floor, but it didn't matter. He stopped himself, realizing,,, realizing that he was behaving just like the man he hated the most. "You are the monster." Taehyung sneered before grabbing his coat and storming out the front entrance, making sure to leave a wad of cash on the hostess stand.

Taehyung slammed the car door shut and hit his hand against the steering wheel as he yelled out in frustration. God his father knew exactly what buttons to push to piss him off. Taehyung didn't deserve to be treated like that. He didn't deserve his father at all.

'Just, take a deep breath and go to Minduelle.' Taehyung started his car and took a deep breath. 'That's what matters right now. Just get to Minduelle.'

And that's what he did.

"Hey," Jimin walked into the dance practice room. "I know I'm not the one who should be saying this, but I think it's time for you guys to come home." Jimin smiled softly, his three hyungs laying on the floor.

"One more time." Namjoon breathed out, his shirt almost completely damp with his sweat.

"Yeah, one more." Jin agreed, blinking hard as his vision blurred around the edges. "I just need some water and then I'm ready."

"I think Jimin's right, guys." Hoseok admitted, also laying on the floor. "I think we've been in here for like, five hours."

"One more time." Namjoon shook his head, forcing himself to his feet.

"Woah, easy Hyung." Jimin quickly steadied the man as he swayed on his feet, luckily right next to him. "You look like Mindie when she's about to pass out." Jimin, with his arm around Namjoon's waist, began leading him to a chair. "You're done for the night Hyungie."

"One more." Namjoon shook his head. "I think I got it this time." Namjoon gently pushed Jimin away from him, Jimin letting him go, surprised that Namjoon was no longer swaying. "Please? Just one more I promise."

Hoseok looked over at Jimin, Jimin shrugging. "Fine. One more time." Hoseok held up a finger, glancing between the two. "If you guys try to get another, I'll call Minduelle."

"Ugh she'll beat us up." Jin grumbled, taking a long drink of his water, doing his best to ignore the pounding headache due to dehydration and overexertion.

"She'll carry us out here herself." Namjoon smiled, walking to the center of the room. "We improved a lot, Jimin. You should watch."

"I will I will." Jimin smiled, always loving it when his hyungs worked hard towards something that they were passionate about. It was so admirable. It was so,,

Hot.

Jimin took a seat at the back of the room and crossed his legs, keeping a smile on his face while his hyungs got in their dancing positions. Hoseok started the music via his watch, and everyone immediately kicked into action.

Jimin was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. The hyungs were correct, they improved, a lot. Their performance tonight while they were exhausted was ten times better than their performance yesterday. Jimin nodded in approvement as the dance neared the end.

Just as the final thirty seconds of the song started, disaster struck.

Jin, his vision blurring just enough due to his headache, tripped over his feet, falling to the side, right into Namjoon. The two toppled to the ground, hard, with no attempt to stop their fall. In fact, they were so exhausted, they barely made a sound as they hit the floor, just laying there.

"Hyungs!" Jimin immediately jumped to his feet and ran over to the two, carefully pulling them apart from each other.

"Jesus!" Hoseok helped Jin sit up as Jimin helped Namjoon. "Does anything hurt? Did you land on your wrist or ankle wrong?"

"Nah." Namjoon smiled weakly, leaning his head against Jimin. "It's fine. Now we can take a nap."

"Agreed." Jin hummed, yawning as he leaned against Hoseok as well. "When I open my eyes again, I expect to be in my bed."

Hoseok, his lips parted in disbelief, looked up at Jimin, Jimin returning the look of 'wtf are they talking about.'

And they laughed, just glad they're friends were okay.

Yoongi, laying in his pitch black room, scrolling through Pinterest for fun crochet ideas for Minduelle (her request), didn't even glance over at his door as it opened. He knew exactly who it was.

"What do you want, Jungkook?"

"I can't sleep." Jungkook kicked the door shut behind him, walking over to Yoongi's bed with his pillow under his arm. "I need to sleep."

"You're tired, I can tell." Yoongi acknowledged, still on his phone, not moving over on his bed. He knew Jungkook liked to snuggle, so it didn't matter where Yoongi moved to. "Come here Kook." Yoongi gave Jungkook a soft smile, finally setting his phone aside. "You can sleep here."

Jungkook melted into Yoongi's arms once he climbed under the covers. Yoongi helped him put the pillow behind his head, Jungkook already trying to disappear against his chest. "I know why I can't sleep." Jungkook's muffled voice rumbled against Yoongi's chest, the rest of the room quiet.

"Why?" Yoongi asked, placing his hand in Jungkook's hair, allowing his fingers to get lost in his long locks.

"Minduelle."

"What happened with you guys, by the way?" Yoongi questioned, remembering the group chat from a while ago. "I don't like what you said about her, by the way, because that is entirely untrue."

"I know." Jungkook mumbled, turning his head so his words were more audible. "I regret what I said now."

"Now you're just sad about the situation? No longer angry?" Yoongi guessed, knowing the maknae's bursts of emotions like the back of his hand.

Jungkook nodded, only able to imagine how Minduelle would react if she knew he said that about her. "I yelled at her, Hyung. I can't believe I did that."

"Oh," Yoongi immediately got a bad taste in his mouth, a frown crossing his brow. "What did you say to her?"

"Something like, that I'm grown and I can handle emotions other than my own. That I can handle it." Jungkook felt tears crawl their way to his eyes. "I was so mean to her. She was just, she was just keeping Taehyung's emotions private, probably what Taehyung asked her to do."

"I see." Yoongi hummed, thinking it over. "Well, you understand it isn't Minduelle's place to talk about someone else's struggles, right?"

"I understand now." Jungkook mumbled, completely guilty. "I was just,, you've noticed the difference in Taehyung! I've just been so worried about him. I don't want him to have a miserable time during the album promotion and I just,, I really care about him and I... I'm worried and I..."

"You haven't told him your feelings yet?" Yoongi asked gently, Jungkook shaking his head.

"No! How could I?? He's so, something's clearly wrong and how could I throw my feelings into that mix?" Jungkook groaned and covered his face with his hand, Yoongi gently scratching his head. "That's why,, I want,,, I just want to help Taehyung. Show him how much I care about him.... Minduelle too!" Jungkook quickly added. "I know something's been wrong with her too,, but she never talks to me about her emotions."

"Mindie doesn't like talking about-"

"Not uh!" Jungkook protested, looking up at his hyung. "She talks to you and Jin a lot about how she's feeling!"

Yoongi pressed his lips together, realizing his little maknae was right. "I think it's because she doesn't want you guys to worry." Yoongi pushed Jungkook's hair back so he could look at the baby's brown eyes. "You know she loves you guys very much. She puts you younger four above anything and everything."

"But I want to help her." Jungkook looked up at his hyung, a little startled that he was already looking down at him. "I love her too."

"Then show her that you do." Yoongi's eyes flickered down to Jungkook's nose before going down to his lips. He always looked so soft. "First, though, you need to apologize to her."

Jungkook immediately kicked into gear, trying to get up. "I should tell her-" Jungkook stopped realizing Yoongi was refusing to let him go. "Hyung?"

"Let her go for tonight." Yoongi advised, knowing that was one reason he didn't let Jungkook go. The other reason,,, he wanted Jungkook to stay with him. "Give her time to breathe and recover from the day. She's had a long one."

Jungkook settled back down with a yawn, snuggling back into Yoongi. "Thank you Hyungie." Jungkook pressed his nose against Yoongi's neck, almost like he was trying to melt into the older man's arms. "Today sucked."

"This week will be a hard one." Yoongi agreed, replacing his hand in the maknae's hair, finding his own comfort with comforting the young-in. "But we're all here for you, Jungkook-ah."

"Does that mean you'll let me re-record my vocals?"

"Absolutely not."

"Noona?"

Minduelle looked up from her crocheting, not even realizing Taehyung had already let himself into her house. "I'm here Taehyung." Minduelle lost count of her stitches, but she didn't care. She pulled the hoop for her hook so it was large and she sat it aside, knowing she could always redo it later.

Taehyung walked into the living room, eyes red, face puffy. "It was so bad."

"Oh Baby." Minduelle stood up, meeting Taehyung in the middle as he collapsed into her arms, crying into her, letting her hug him and hold him up. "Did he hit you?"

"No." Taehyung wept. "It was in public so he couldn't. But he yelled so much and it was so hard to stay strong and it wasn't fair!"

"I know." Minduelle comforted, rubbing his back. "He's not very nice."

"He's horrible!" Taehyung's voice cracked, Minduelle shushing him quietly. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay Baby, it's okay." Minduelle reassured, looking over his back. "Come on, let's sit down and I'll get you something to drink." Minduelle led him to the couch, helping him sit down. She wiped his tears from his face, standing in front of him. "Are you hungry Bubba Bear? Can I make you something?" Minduelle squeezed his cheek lightly and decided for him before he could respond. "I'll make you something real quick, just sit right here."

Taehyung nodded and sniffed, pulling a pillow onto his lap, hugging it tightly. A part of Taehyung wanted to apologize for bringing so much sadness into her evening, but the smarter part of him knew that Minduelle would never blame him for something like that. He knew that Minduelle would always be there for him, and that he shouldn't be ashamed or guilty of receiving her love.

"Here you go." Minduelle handed Taehyung a plastic cup. "It's chocolate milk." Minduelle fixed some of his disheveled hair as Taehyung took a sip. "I'd offer you ice cream, but we don't have any right now."

"It's okay." Taehyung sniffled, his voice sounding a bit better after the liquid.

Minduelle smiled softly before returning to the kitchen, making a quick batch of rice and reheating some leftover meat. She made the sauce next, tasting it a few times to make sure it wasn't too spicy. She was back in a few minutes, handing Taehyung the bowl and chopsticks before sitting right beside him, wrapping an arm around him. "I'm here if you want to talk about it, Taehyungie."

"I don't want to talk anymore about him." Taehyung shook his head, mouth full with rice. "I'll just get upset."

"Okay, we don't have to talk about him." Minduelle immediately agreed, a tiny bit relieved as well. She hated talking about Taehyung's father. It's not that she hated being the one who gave comfort, but hearing Taehyung talk about that son of a bitch was torture. That man was pure evil, worse than her father.

And Taehyung's had to deal with that his entire life.

"We can just sit in silence." Taehyung offered, already feeling a million times better. Minduelle's arms around him, meal from Minduelle, and in Minduelle's presence. God who could ask for more?

Minduelle smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. "I can do silence."

Taehyung and Minduelle sat in silence, content with the situation at hand. Well, it could've been better, under different circumstances that is.

Minduelle and Taehyung's relationship wasn't built entirely on similarities in trauma, but that was a major keypoint. Actually, Minduelle and Taehyung didn't get along very well when they first met. But when Minduelle was bleeding from her head and she couldn't get it to stop, she went to BTS' place.

And the only one home was Taehyung.

Taehyung froze, holding the door handle with one hand, his other hanging limply at his side. His eyes were locked on Minduelle, her hand on her head, blood staining an entire half of her face.

"Please help me." She barely managed, Taehyung only now noticing the tears on her cheeks.

Taehyung quickly pulled her inside before wrapping an arm around her. "You're safe now." He promised, leading her to the closest bathroom. "No one is going to hurt you."

And Minduelle only cried.

-

"Jungkook was a dick today."

Minduelle, laying beside Taehyung, smiled up at the ceiling, the sudden topic amusing. "Yeah, I don't know what made him so mad."

"He's too cute to be a dick." Taehyung grumbled, Minduelle grinning widely as she turned on her side to face Taehyung.

"I thought you liked dick?" Minduelle wiggled her eyebrows at Taehyung, Taehyung shoving her face away from him.

"Yeah yeah," Taehyung grew shy, that adorable smile of his crawling onto his face. "That man is my weakness. Him and Namjoon."

"I still can't believe you haven't confessed to either of them." Minduelle shook her head, staring at Taehyung through the dark. "It's been almost two years."

"How can I choose between Jungkook and Namjoon?" Taehyung sighed, Minduelle humming. "What?" Taehyung looked down at her and, upon seeing the look she was giving him, hit the back of her head. "No. Shut up."

"All I'm saying is that you don't have to choose if you don't want to." Minduelle looked up at Taehyung and tickled the bottom of his chin. "Jungkook is in love with Namjoon too. Just be a poly or a threesome or whatever they call it."

"Namjoon doesn't really give off poly vibes." Taehyung commented, Minduelle frowning. "Plus, I don't think he's got a thing for guys."

"Psh, everyone's got a thing for Kim Taehyung." Minduelle patted Taehyung's chest, Taehyung grinning as that statement went straight to his head. "Plus, you think Mr. Plant Guy who always sees the best in people and is in love with literature wouldn't be open to at least exploration with a polyamorous relationship?"

"...Yes?"

"Try again." Minduelle rolled her eyes, turning back onto her back, looking up at the ceiling. "I would suggest, if you're going to do it soon, to do it before you guys leave for tour. Because I know tour times are hard for all seven of you, and just in case something goes wrong for some reason, you'll have some buffer time at home before you go on tour."

Taehyung groaned and covered his face with his hands. "Can you ask them out for me?"

"Oh come on Taehyung." Minduelle laughed softly, sitting up and looking down at him. "Don't be so shy. The two of them love you."

"I can't handle rejection." Taehyung said through his hands, Minduelle tilting her head slightly.

"You were fine after I rejected you."

Taehyung thought for a moment but agreed. "Yeah, but that was different."

"Mr. Possessive." Minduelle teased, ruffling Taehyung's hair before fixing it, going into gentle strokes.

About a year ago Taehyung was after one woman and one woman only: Lin Minduelle.

Except he hated her job.

The performance parts of her job, at least.

He trusted kids, he didn't trust men. And,, well...

He didn't completely trust Minduelle.

After her talent in her musical abilities, her biggest strength was her body and the consequences of that. She worked her body during her bar performances and during the party performances. She did anything to get a fat tip (which Taehyung respected). She let men of all ages (above the legal age) touch her. She flirted, she kissed, and she drank with men.

And of course, the occasional women who showed interest in her work.

Minduelle going home with a man was not an uncommon thing.

Taehyung and Minduelle crossed that line of "more than friends," but they never made it official. They had drunk sex a few too many times, they made out, but they never had that intimate relationship outside of the lust that really solidified a real relationship. So, when Taehyung asked Minduelle to be his girlfriend, he was hoping this would finally pull the reins tighter on her.

For her to be his and his only.

Minduelle said she needed to think it over, honestly never thinking Taehyung wanted something serious. She, never had that before. All she's ever done was relationships with no strings attached; drinks, sex, and nothing more.

So when they went drinking that night, Taehyung found Minduelle in a corner with a man devouring her neck...

That night didn't end pretty.

And that's when they came to terms with the fact the both of them wanted something different. Taehyung wanted the intimate cuddles, the long talks, the 'mine and mine only' relationship. Minduelle,, Minduelle wanted something fast and exhilarating.

So they remained friends.

There were no hard feelings. It wasn't like the two of them lost each other. In fact, it brought them closer together. It revealed each other's flaws and it revealed that they loved each other's oppositions.

Minduelle loved that Taehyung was so loyal and protective.

Taehyung loved that Minduelle was always up for something spontaneous and fun.

So, as Minduelle brushed her fingers through Taehyung's hair, knowing that the maknae himself had a bigger crush on Taehyung than Taehyung could ever imagine, she continued to persuade the younger boy into asking out his crushes.

Unfortunately she didn't know much about Namjoon's love interests, but she knew for a fact he absolutely adores his members.

It was now just how much he loved them.

- jinnie -

jin - i haven't heard from you in a while. everything okay?

min - there's something missing at your guys' place. what is it?

jin - i'm so bad at this and you know it

min - it's hard to miss

jin - uh, did you take a sweatshirt? or did you take half of namjoon's clothes again?

min - nope

min - nothing with clothes

jin - did you go through our alcohol again?

min - NO

jin - then i have no idea

min - dude

min - you have a whole ass HOUSEMATE missing

jin - oh

min - who is it?

jin - uhh

min - how do you not notice this??

jin - don't sass me. I got home late tonight and i'm TIRED

min - taehyung is with me, bitch

jin - you're the bitch!

jin - why did you kidnap taehyung?

min - because he's adorable

jin - fair

min - you good though?

jin - yeah just tired

min - then go to bed, dumbass

jin - I WAS TRYING

jin - then i realized you hardly spoke to me today

min - more like you didn't speak to me today

jin - you didn't speak to me either

min - if you hate me you could've just told me

jin - bitch stfu

min - just teasing :)))

min - go to bed sweetie pie <3333

jin - i will after i go throw up

min - think of me <3

jin - i hope i don't <3

Jin smiled widely at his phone, re-reading their texts, just loving the fuzzy feeling in his heart from their conversation.

Minduelle smiled as well, setting her phone aside so she could concentrate on brushing Taehyung's hair with her fingers. She was laying down now, the younger man snuggled close to her, his head by her shoulder.

She had such good friends.

i'm so proud of the group chat name at the beginning of the chapter lmao

alsooooo

comment the ships you want to see (minduelle included if wanted)!!!

yoongi x jungkook is my new favorite duo to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 1.5K 26
[Angst] Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin are poly relationship. Jimin is their babyboy which they really spoiled. One day Jimin get into a fight at school an...
15.8K 1.1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
5.4K 254 16
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
732K 36K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...