Blue and Green

By GetALife102938

Fitzroy Avery Vacker, is still heartbroken after Sophie. No matter how much he tries to hide it. And it doesn... More

A/N and Characters
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.

Chapter 15.

42 2 12
By GetALife102938

The Wish by Mindy Gledhill

Fitz POV. 

We get to the rocks at the entrance of Atlantis and Minnesota is having the time of her life. She's been spinning on wet rocks and hanging from tall dead trees. 

She walks over to the ocean and slips off her shoes and socks. Then she starts wadding in, shivering. 

"What are you doing?" I ask her as I get close to her as I can and still stay dry. She lifts her dress up to her thighs and wades in deeper. Everyone stops once they realize she's not with us.

"You only live once right? And even though I've been told elves have longer life spans I'd still like to experience every moment in the most fun, crazy, and outstanding way I can. Cause we may live forever, but not everything does. Like one day this ocean could be gone, or polluted by humans and I'll never be able to do this again. Or it'll be a story for my future kids" she says the last part quietly. 

I look at her in awe. She is sunshine in an earthly form. The soft words she speaks, her blond hair looking like gold in the sun, her pale skin reflecting off the water, her content smile. Fuck it, I'm going in.

I hitch my pants up as far as they'll go and I slip my shoes and socks off. I take off my sweater and hang it on a dead tree branch so it doesn't get wet. Finally I slide my feet into the cold muddy ground before I step into the freezing water. An ice cube would freeze in this water. I shiver as I walk over to her. 

She looks back at me and gives me a huge smile. The cold is worth it. 

"Come on!" she exclaims as she drags my arm into the water further. My pants get wet, but I can tell she wants to go deeper by the way she stretches her body closer to the rolling waves. I grab her and make her sit on my back in a piggy back style. 

She squeals as I walk deeper. She kicks her legs happily in the water, splashing me but I couldn't care less. She hands slink into my hair and lightly grab it to steady herself. I look out of my peripheral and see her rest her chin on my shoulder. 

By this point I'm waist deep holding her above the cold water. She wraps an arm around my chest and gives me a hug. She's warm, unlike me. 

"GUY'S COME BACK! WE GOTTA GO!" I hear Keefe yell from the shore. Great. I roll my eyes and turn my body around to start treading back. 

"Aww" Minnesota complains. She kicks her legs more, seeming to try and remember the feel of it. 

"Don't worry, we'll find something else just as fun, crazy, and outstanding thing to do" I assure her. 

We finally get back shore and she's shivering nonstop. I slip my shoes back on and put my socks into my pocket. I grab Minnesota's shoes and hold them as she protests. I walk over to the tree and grab my sweater before slip it over her head. 

"Thanks, but I think you need this more than me" she says as she tries to take it off. I don't answer, I just lean down a little before I place an arm on the back of her knee and the other on her back. "What are you doing?" she asks as she looks down at me. Once again I don't answer. I just push her so she falls into my arms. I stand back up and hold her bridal style. 

"Guy's I'm loving all the romantic teen stuff, but I don't want to be shopping for longer than I need to be" Ro says. I look down at Minnesota and she's as red as Mr. Snuggles. Her attention focuses on Keefe as soon as he opens the box to take out a bottled tornado. 

"Woah, what is that?" she asks breathlessly. Her green eyes are wide and a little glassy. 

"A bottled tornado" Sophie tells her as she glares at my arm around her back. I hug her to my chest tighter. 

"I'd say that's not possible, but I also have an inhumanly hansom dude holding me so I guess in the elfin world anything's possible" she says with a shrug. We all go silent and look at her in different ways. 

Sophie looks at her with a glare, while I look at her with amusement. Ro looks at her with a funny scrunched face as if she's holding back laughter. Keefe just looks confused and a tad bit disgusted. 

"Shit, did I say that out loud" she squeaks into the awkward silence, I wish she would have sang instead. I let out a light chuckle and nod as her face turns red and her eyes get big. She shover her face into my chest. "Kill me" she groans quietly so only I can hear. I burst out laughing. 

She lifts her head to look at me. When she see's my laugher a small smile penetrates her red and chapped face. 

"Come on, let's get you inside before that pretty porcelain face of yours falls apart cause of this cold" Ro says and smash's the bottle to open a vortex. 

"I CALL FIRST! I CALL FIRST! I CALL DIBS!" Minnesota screams as she hops out of my arms. "We are jumping, yes?" she asks. I rub my ears from her practically yelling in them. 

"Yes" Sophie says skeptically. She gives Keefe a weird look. "If you want to go first, move out of the way as soon as you get on the pad" she says. 

Minnesota rubs her palms together like a mock evil villain. She grabs her shoes and socks from my arms and shoves them on her feet, not bothering with the socks. They are currently stashed in her shoes. 

She sprints, and almost slips a few times, before jumping into the vortex with a delighted squeal. I laugh as I see her form flying through the air. She looks so happy. 

"Hunky Hair, I love your sister more than you" Ro says after a minute of us standing there. He gives her an eye roll. 

"Yeah I know, I do to" he tells her with a real, real, smile. Not a smirk, not a mocking smile. A real, honest, true smile. 

I guess she just does that to people. Brings out the best in them. 

She brings out a kind and caring side of Ro, one we've never seen. The soft smile's she's been giving Minnesota are so terribly cute. 

She brings out the real side of Keefe who'd only ever shown it to Sophie, and still limited. His eyes soften around Minnesota, more than they ever have around anyone.

She brings out a carefree, quiet, content version of me. One where I don't feel like ending my life. One where I can see the happiness of this life. One where I can act like a kid, cause no matter what is happening, I still as am one. One where I can see a world full of beauty and peace. Where I don't have to feel stressed, hateful, or sad. 

I walk over to the vortex and jump. I slip through the wet air as I feel droplets of water sling against my skin. Finally I land on the sponge and roll off. 

I look around and see Minnesota sitting on a sand bank with her back to me. I walk closer to her and I hear her humming. I walk closer but stop when I make sure I can hear her but she won't notice me. A second later she opens her mouth and a soft tune pours out in beautiful waves. 

"There are many things that every person hopes for 

In the never ending want for happiness

Everybody needs a little motivation while they work

To carve their own path 

Maybe it's a summer cottage by the sea side 

Or a bag of money in the bank for years to come 

I could never blame a dreamer for their dreams 

Oh but for me there's only one 

You are the wish 

That I imagine when I blow out my candles 

On my birthday cake

You are the wish 

I say a prayer for when I look out the window 

And see the Northern Start 

There's no greater love 

No greater gift than you as my wish" she's interrupted when Keefe calls her name from behind me. I didn't notice he came down, I turn and see them all. 

"Eh, how long were you guys there?" she asks with an embarrassed chuckle. She has yet to turn and face us. 

"Fitzy boy over here heard the whole song I believe. But we only heard the last line before block head over here decided to interrupt you" Ro says as she bonks Keefe on the back of the head. 

"Hey! Watch the hair!" he exclaims as he checks the back of his head with his hands. Minnesota giggles as she stands up and watches this. "Come on lets go" he says grumpily. 

"I wonder if it'll be like Diagon Alley" she mumbles as we start walking. 

I really need to look into more human stuff. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 249 23
Sophie and Keefe only now knew that they both liked each other, especially after the kiss, but this was definitely NOT was Sophie was expecting to wa...
32.3K 732 31
Fitz Vacker is a student at a private boarding school, under the stress of classes, homework, and social status. He's a straight-A student and is alw...
9.2K 186 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling pretty awful, but the Neverseen is still a th...
9.8K 102 46
A KOTLC Fanfiction "A monster? Well now you're just being rude." "I'm always second to Sophie...I just hoping-this would be the one time I wasn't" _...