Haunted by you || Scream 1996...

By onlyposersfuckingdie

[Billy loomis x Female oc] - - Rebecca May is a young teen girl who's dating Billy loomis, a mysterious boy... More

Haunted By You
Chapter one : "I think you have the wrong number."
Chapter Two : " Why are you crawling through my window?"
Chapter three: "Liver Alone!"
Chapter four: "I never told you my name."
Chapter Five : "Kittens!"
Chapter Six : "Always some bullshit reason to kill your own girlfriend."
Chapter Seven : "Till death us a part"
Scream 1996 Epilogue
Chapter one : " we can still sandra bollock it."
Chapter two : "i can't lose you too."
chapter three : "the wicked witch from cali."
Chapter four : "I'm inquisitive."

Haunted by you cast [Scream two]

1.9K 48 5
By onlyposersfuckingdie

-

A YEAR after the woodsboro murders, Rebecca May, one of the survivors from that night has finally started to move on with her life in college, trying to make her life mean something for her friends who didn't get a chance at life.

Her life was somewhat normal, slightly famous for being a survivor of the woodsboro murders, and for being the ex-girlfriend of Billy loomis.

Her life was normal until someone decided to start a sequel to what happened a year ago in woodsboro.
-

-

Chloë Grace Moretz as Young Rebecca May
-

-
"Touch me and I will punch you in the dic.."
-

-
Skeet Ulrich as Billy Loomis
-

-
"Don't hang up on me again, Doll."
-

-
Matthew Lillard as Stu Macher
-

-
"Your taste in men is shit, they're all from the looney bins, bee."
-

-
Additional cast
-
Elias kacavas as Jesse Moore
-
Jamie Kennedy as Randy meeks
-

-
The rest of scream two cast as themselves!
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 634 11
In the summer of 1995, Blake Loomis and Stu macher fell in love and it wasn't just puppy love. the two were madly in love. Blake and stu were the pe...
48.1K 936 18
Y/n L/n, Tatum Riley's best friend just moved to Woodsboro. Introduced to Tatum's friends, there's one that stands out the most. Billy Loomis. As you...
65.2K 1.7K 27
After walking away from a deadly killing spree in Woodsboro, you wanted to live your life happily with no interruptions. But history is always known...
24K 684 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...