My Sugar Daddy ||Yoonmin FF ✓

By YMFANFICS0001

08:02:24 #1 ranking out of 36.9k stories for #Yoonmin 18:03:24 #4 Ranking out of 62.4k stories for #ships "B... More

1. INTRODUCTION
2. MESSY LIFE
3. IS MONEY EVERYTHING?
4. ETHEREAL BEAUTY ON STAGE
5.AN ADDICTING KISS
6. FAULT WAS MINE
7. HUNGRY EYES ON ME
8. DARE TO TOUCH WHAT'S HIS
9. WELCOME TO HEAVEN DEAR
10. BE MY BABY BOY
11. ADDICTED TO YOUR LIPS
12. LOOSING MY INNOCENCE
13. YOUR TASTE
14. A PASSERBY
15. A MISTAKE
16. HARNESS
17. ONLY FOR MONEY
18. DRUNK NIGHT KISS
19. WHO AM I?
20. An Angel
21. Stay Away From Him
22. Thank You Hyung
23.A Beautiful Young Man
24. Saviour
25. Please Hate Me
26. FEELING LOVED
27. Only For You
SURELY IN LOVE WITH YOU
TEAR
HIDDEN
You And I
WE'RE TOGETHER
NO MORE HIDING
PUNISHMENT
BACHELORETTE PARTY
I want you for an eternal
Boyfriends!
DANCE WITH ME
You?
Hope
The Moonlit Night ☾︎
The Moonlit Night pt2🔞
Mother's Blessing
The Priorities
Second Chance to Love
The Eternal Promises ♥︎
Our Love

The End

810 57 10
By YMFANFICS0001

Jimin slowly hugged Yoongi's naked body and Sighed.

"Are we gonna lay down like this?"

"Of course, It's so peaceful to be laid with my beloved Husband"

"Yoongi" Jimin whispered in his ear

"Yes love?"

"We need to fresh up too"

"Umm yeah we need to" He agreed with him

"Would you help me freshen up? I'm so lazy?"

"Always at your service My lovely Husband'

JIMIN POV

He got up and picked me up in his arms. My hearts started beating faster, suddenly the past flashed in my memory for an instant. That night when i lost my virginity to this man, uncertain about my future, I said this to him

FLASHBACK:

"Can you help me to freshen up?"

"Why?" His voice was cold.

"I can't move... Can you at least take me to the washroom??"

"Those works are for lovers baby boy.. but you're only my sugar baby who will help me in my needs."

"Do you mean we can't love each other?"

"Oh so you already dreamt about getting my love huh??" He came close to me and grabbed my chin.

"No i didn't"

"Listen to one thing Jimin... In this kind of relationship no feelings are allowed.."

FLASHBACK ENDS

It's driving me crazy how the night changed like this. That time he needed me physically, just to fullfill his needs and today, He need me, My soul. We need each other mentally, physically, emotionally.

I looked at his face and Whispered

"You know I'm really really lucky to have you"

"I know baby, but I'm luckier than you"

"How much lucky you are?"

"Umm that much lucky to have a fat ass like you"

"HEYY.. YOU PERV" I hit him when he laughed hard.

He dropped me down and gently caressed my cheek

"You are precious Jimin. I'm glad that I met you, And Got the chance to be your husband. Promise me you'll never give up on me"

My eyes suddenly Turned numb when he said that

"I will never give up on you Yoongi, I can't. You're my life, How can I live without you?"

He smiled and hugged me gently.

Suddenly he turned the shower on, Which made us wet.

"Let's stand here silently, feeling each other's warmth"

It's unusual, His voice is too calm. He's not needy now. He's too calm. He just slowly turned me to back facing him and made my face infront of the mirror. He hugged me from back and placed his head on my shoulder.we can see each other's faces on the mirror along with our body which is covered with hickies.

"You're too calm in the shower, it's unusual. I still remember the first time you walked into the shower when i was showering"

He hummed

"That time, maybe it was desire, Lust. But I'm calm today as I know My husband will be mine forever. My desires turned into Love, We will make love everytime we want. But sometimes we'll need soft memories too, Like this how I'm hugging you from behind calmly under the shower."

"You really started talking so good. Very good improvement"

He giggled.

"You know Jimin? The day I saw you for the first time, I was Mesmerized by your beauty. I couldn't believe in my eyes that I'm seeing a man, A beautiful man. I never felt gay until I met you."

I smiled and hold his hand,

"So you became gay for me?"

"Only for you"

I turned to face him. The water is still running on us, caressing each part of our body, tracing down our skin. Our eyes are froze on each other.

"And? Then? Say something more"

"Then, I started gathering your information. When I got to know that you started dating that guy, my blood boiled, then I gave him money to bring you to me."

"And you kissed me when i was in blindfold"

"Yes. That kiss was beyond my imagination. It was like I'm in a storm, I'm lost but I'm holding onto something really great. Your lips gave me a feeling which made me want you more and more. First I thought, I'd just try kissing you as i never kissed a guy, If I'd not like it then I'll not chase you. But I fucking enjoyed it. Since then to til now, Your lips are my comfort place. You are the best thing that ever happened to me"

He said when i was listening to him blankly, That much feelings he held inside him and he said he just needed a physical relationship. He is fucking stupid to think that.

I pull him in a kiss and closed my eyes. I felt him, moving his lips with mine softly, unhurriedly. The water running on us is making it more steamy. We kissed each other while soaking in water, closer to each other. His lips on mine is heaven. Since that day he kissed me first, I wanted that feeling again and again.

I backed off when he was looking at me blankly having no clue why i kissed him suddenly

"Jimin..I told you that we should make some soft memories under the showe and here you're trying to make me turn on again huh?"

"Huh!! do you really have these much control? So sad"

"Uh huh? Challenging my control now?"

"You're just so needy for me always 24/7 that's you can't deny"

"Yeah I can't deny but I have my control. But why did you kiss me suddenly?"

"Cause I understand something by your words, That you loved me since the start even before you knowing that you could love me"

"Huh? What?"

"It was never a physical relationship only Yoongi, You just pretended to be. But the truth is, you fell in love with me at the first sight and now fell deeper"

"How can you read my mind jiminie?" He said and hugged me gently, His nose is on my neck, rubbing gently

"Afterall I'm your husband now yoongi, I should know everything which is going in your head"

"Really? Then say what's going in my head now?"

"Umm.. You need cuddles and a proper sleep in my arms right now as you're kinda tired. Did i say right?"

"WOW.. ho..how did you-"

"I already said i knew. I'm an angel, I should know what's going in your head."

We giggled and cleaned ourselves, then Turned the shower off before walking out of the washroom.

We're laying down on bed, cuddling together. Everything is so calm around us. A beautiful silence is making our night more precious. We can hear the Ocean's sound coming to our ear.

"Jimin"

"Hmm?"

"Our journey was so beautiful, isn't it?"

"Indeed. We found each other in a darkness and slowly came to light, It's really precious Yoongi"

"Can I hold you like this forever jimin? Will we stay like this without changing?"

"Ofcourse we will."

"I wanna grow old with you Jiminie, I wanna have a beautiful family with you. I wanna love you for an eternity."

"And I want to be with you wherever you are! Wanna stay with you even in your hardest times. I want to be the light of your life Yoongi"

Yoongi gently kissed Jimin's forehead.

"Life won't be this pretty if You Didn't walk into. I love You my love"

"I love you too Yoongi"

"Promise me jimin, we'll walk together to an eternity"

"I promise"

-some promises are eternal and precious-

They had a great adventure of life.

Sugar daddy to his husband, The journey wasn't simple, They had gone Through hardest time to be finally together like this.

It was their Eternal Love they held for each other.

Eternal love is not a destination, but a journey of two souls walking hand in hand through the sands of time.

On the other hand others life also settled in peace.

Their story didn't end here, But their new life started just now.. They're gonna have a new chapter of their life with Love and passion. Their love, their story will never fade Like the stars that never fade. their true love will shine brightly across the expanse of eternity.

✨THE END✨

Everyone found their loved once, Continuing their journey but you and I stayed single. 😴 that's a sad thing. No worries we'll see other's happiness and be happy, that's our motto.

A/N : WELL WELL WELL, THE STORY FINALLY ENDED. I KNOW MANY OF YOU WILL SAY WHAT ABOUT OTHER COUPLES IN THIS STORY, THEY GOT THEIR HAPPY ENDING DEFINITELY. YOU JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT. IT'S A YOONMIN FF SO THEY'RE THE MAIN FOCUS.. I'M TRULY SORRY FOR NOT GIVING ALL OF THEM IMPORTANCE, BUT I HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND.

AFTER A LONG JOURNEY WE COMPLETED THIS STORY. IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WORK AND SATISFYING HOW THE CHARACTERS ARE BUILD.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY AND LIKED IT.

I LOVE YOU ALL. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.5K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
14.4K 1K 19
He was 5 when his parents taught him to trust Seokjin Hyung to take care of him He was 15 when he saw seokjin hyung kiss a woman and realised that h...
1M 31.2K 111
" I love you tae" "THATS YOUR PROBLEM BABY GIRL" " means.. " "DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE" "the time we spent together doesn't mean anything to you" "YO...
811K 43.8K 39
Jimin is more than frustrated with everyone telling him that he is bad at anything sex related. Which is why he decides to get help from someone who...