Secret Love

By _kooficx

I can never love a person in my life she thinks, unaware of the fact that someone is already craving for her... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
11.
12.
13.
14.

10.

755 33 6
By _kooficx

Author's pov
“Do you want more?” Jungkook asked, looking into your eyes and you snuggled into his chest and your cheeks heated up. He hugged you and kissed your forehead.

The morning was as usual. Both of you went to the office and did the work as per the rule you have made and after discussing the files you went to his room.

To show him the files too. He was sitting on the chair throwing his head back with a loose tie. You walked to him and touched his forehead and he was burning.

“Jungkook, are you okay?” “I'm feeling cold.” “Ahh then why didn't you call me?” “I can't move my body hurts.” “Okay I'll call Mingyu to pick you up.”

You called Mingyu and he took him to the car and both of you went to the mansion and both of your dad's told you to stay home for at least a week.

You made him lay and told and changed his clothes to a comfortable one. After some time ajumma brought some fruits and medicine for him.

“Jungkook, eat something then you have to take medicine also.” “I'm not hungry.” “Jungkook please.” you creased his hairs and he closed his eyes to feel you.

He kissed your palm and you put your head on his chest feeling his heartbeat getting raised. You looked up at him and he is already looking at you.

He kissed your forehead and you stood up from the bed and walked towards the dressing table but felt his gaze over you. “Do you want something?” “No.” “Then why are you staring at me like this?” “Cause I wanna bend you over the table and fuck you until you pass out.”

You gulped down after listening to him and continued to do your work but his eyes never left yours through the mirror. You went to change and came out of the bathroom and he was shirtless.

You walked towards the bed and pulled the duvet over you and him but he pulled you on his lap. “Jungkook.” “Yes doll.” He says while throwing his head back.

“What happened?” “You're weak.” “Only under you mommy.” Your eyes widened after hearing MOMMY. “I know you're 6 months older than me and I'm having mommy kinks.”

“Jungk-” he put his fingers on your lips to make you shut up. Creasing his thumb over your lips and he put his thumb on his lips. “I know I've been a horny brat for so many days but you make me feel weak.”

You plastered your lips on his and because of the high fever his lips are also burning. His burning hands touched your cold bare stomach making you whimper between the kisses.

Pulling him closer you entered your tongue inside his mouth and he was letting you make him feel butterflies. Eating out each other's lips , both of you parted away and joined foreheads.

He hugged you and gave you wet kisses over your neck and collarbone. Taking a chance he unhooked your bra and removed it he entered inside your tee shirt .

You chuckled at his cuteness or we can say horny ass. Both of you laid down like this and the night went into each other's embrace. You opened your eyes as you felt a little sweaty.

You looked at Jungkook and then at the clock, it was 4am. You touched his forehead to check his temperature and the fever was gone. You turned on the AC at low temperature.

You took off the tee shirt which both of you were wearing and pulled a duvet to cover the naked bodies. He snuggled in your chest in sleep.

In morning
You woke up as the sunlight hit your face. You quickly pulled the curtains so he can't wake up. You wore your tee shirt and went to take a shower.

You walked out of the shower and Jungkook was doing his morning routine. You walked towards him and kissed his cheeks and the fever is really gone and he is looking fine.

“Are you still feeling weak?” “Noo.” You nodded and was about to step out the bathroom but he pulled you and made you sit on the basin counter.

“I've never thought that you're into morning sex.” “What?” He smashed his lips on your and kissed you hungrily and you understood that he is gonna do what he said at night.

Bending you over the counter he will really fuck until you'll pass out. His lips were moving on your and he untied your bathrobe. You cursed in your mind for wearing the bathrobe which turned him on.

His hands over your naked body and your hands on his body. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer by his neck. He left your lips and made his way to your neck then collarbone and then your breasts.

One in his mouth and another in his hand. His lips over your nipples making you moan. The wetness took over your core. His fingers touched your clit and you moaned his name.

“This is what I was dying to hear from you doll.” He again smashed his lips but this time slowly and passionately. He backed away and sat on his knees before taking your clit between his lips.

His tongue working on your wet pussy. You throw your head back and slide your fingers in his hair. He entered his fingers and made you ride his fingers.

“I'm close.” “Come on my fingers doll.” After riding for more minutes you cum on his fingers and he licked his lips in front of you while you were just breathing heavily.

He made you stand up and again kissed you while taking you to the shower and you undid his pants. He turned you around and pinned you the shower glass. His member pocks between your buttcheeks.

“Do you want to make love or get fucked?” “Get fucked.” You say breathing heavily. “Beg for it doll.” “Daddy can I get fucked?” He groaned as you moved your ass on his member.

“One more time doll.” “Daddy can I get fucked?” “Oh fuck.” He turned you around and looked at your messed up face and turned on the shower.

He took his member in his hand and put the tip on your entrance slightly teasing you. He stopped and you looked at him in disappointment.

“Wait, I'm coming.” He walked out of the shower and came back with a black tie. He tied your hands with his tie and pinned your hands.

Teasing you for more minutes “Jungkook I'm virgin pl-” “I know doll I'm virgin too I'll try to be gentle.” He kissed your lips and took a slow thrust and slid him in one go.

You gripped on his hand as he entered and he slowly sped up his phase. “Can you do it-” “I know my doll has fantasies about rough sex right?” Your eyes widened listening to him. “Damn how he knows all this.” You thought while looking at him.

He thrust roughly and the shower glass got blurred with the heat of the naked bodies. The moans and whimpers escape from both of your mouths.

His thumb rubbing your swallowed clit and his cock inside your wet core, his lips on your neck, his hand pinning you on the glass. And his eyes admiring the mess he is creating.

After some hard thrusts he removed himself and turned you around and thrust himself inside you again without any warning “Ohh Jungkook.” “Not this doll.” “Ohh daddy.” He bites your earlobe and keeps giving rough thrusts.

He untied your hands and you took a grip on his neck and he pampered kisses on your neck and gave you the hardest thrusts making you scream.

The skin slapping sound filled the bathroom and the loud moans of yours and Jungkook. He removed himself and washed you and him then he picked you up and took you to the bed.

He made you and lay and laid beside you. Pulling the duvet over he hugged you and whispered “I love it when you beg to get fucked.” A red tint pasted over your cheeks and you playfully slap on his arms.

He kissed your forehead and cupped your face. "I love you the most y/n I can't imagine my life without you, my doll, my love , my everything.” Tears formed in your eyes and the sound of raindrops reached your ears.

You looked at the window “I wish I can go out with you and-” “And dance with me under the rain and share a long kiss with me.” You smashed your lips on his and he was taken back by your sudden action but kissed you back.

“I love you so much Jungkook I love you I can't live without you promise me you'll never leave me and never stop loving me.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 33
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
19.6K 1.4K 17
it's not love if you can't let go of the one you love just because you want to be happy πŸ¦‹
798 70 28
Who could have thought that love could have blossomed between two neighbors. One being a friendly and kind-hearted person and the other with a toxic...
8.3K 401 8
I never fall in love,may be in bed "he smirked saying those dirty words which are showing unrealistic" How can u think I can't fall in love with u? "...