Haunted by you || Scream 1996...

onlyposersfuckingdie द्वारा

[Billy loomis x Female oc] - - Rebecca May is a young teen girl who's dating Billy loomis, a mysterious boy... अधिक

Haunted By You
Chapter one : "I think you have the wrong number."
Chapter Two : " Why are you crawling through my window?"
Chapter three: "Liver Alone!"
Chapter four: "I never told you my name."
Chapter Five : "Kittens!"
Chapter Six : "Always some bullshit reason to kill your own girlfriend."
Scream 1996 Epilogue
Haunted by you cast [Scream two]
Chapter one : " we can still sandra bollock it."
Chapter two: "..are we dealing with a copycat?"
Chapter three : "I'm inquisitive."

Chapter Seven : "Till death we us a part"

1.3K 47 8
onlyposersfuckingdie द्वारा

-

"-prom night, the frog.." Rebecca went through the movies that the boys brought to Stu's party.

"They all have Jamie Lee Curtis in them." She said, lifting her head to look at Randy, who grinned, nodding his head.

They were currently in Stu's house, in Stu's living room, as more people started to arrive.

Billy and Stu were in the kitchen, drinking beer and quietly whispering about something.

Rebecca had changed her previous outfit to a simpler one, light blue jeans with a white sleeve shirt that she obviously borrowed from Billy.

His clothes were a little big on her, but at the same time, they felt comfortable and nice.

"She's the scream queen, Becca." Randy replied, and Rebecca hummed, looking back down at the movies before a movie appeared in front of her.

"My bloody valentine," Randy told her with a small smirk, "one of your favorites."

Rebecca grabbed the movie and smiled, "Awesome!"

Randy chuckled, a small blush appearing on his face,

"What's awesome?" Stu questioned as he appeared, leaning on the couch behind the two.

"Randy, he just got one of my favorite movies, my bloody valentine." Rebecca replied, turning her head to face him.

"Ooh, did he?" Stu asked, turning to look at Randy, who just smiled, and Stu narrowed his eyes at him before looking back at Rebecca.

"Becca, Billy's looking for you." He said, and Rebecca nodded, looking a bit confused as she knew that Billy knew where she was.

"Okay, I'll be..." She was cut off by Randy, who let out a shout.

"No! Don't say those words. Those are forbidden words when a mass murderer is running around murdering teenagers." Randy told her, and Rebecca chuckled.

"Sorry..." She backed up, and she shared a grin with Stu.

"I'll be right back!" She said, and Randy gasped, "Okay! I see how it is! I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife!"

Stu rolled his eyes as Rebecca left the living room with a small laugh. He looked over at Randy with narrowed eyes.

"What?" Randy questioned, narrowing his eyes at him.

"Oh, Becca, I got one of your favorite movies," Stu mimicked Randy's voice, and stu scoffed.

"As if, dude! I thought you had a crush on sid? Not on Becca, ew, she's like a sister, blah, don't even want to think about that..wait, off topic, she's Billy's girlfriend, man! Four years!" Stu exclaimed, shaking his head at Randy, who just rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't doing anything bad! It's not bad to bring a friends favorite movie to a party." Randy defended himself.

"Uh-huh," Stu said, standing up straighter, "if Billy finds out, he's gonna gut you, kid."

"May I remind you, I'm older than you." Randy told him, and Stu huffed out a laugh.

"Only by a month."

- -

Rebecca spent a minute looking for Billy before she found him upstairs. "Billy, hey, Stu said you were looking for me?"

Billy quickly turned to face her, a smile appearing on his face ,"Uh, yeah, I was, but it looks like you found me instead."

Rebecca chuckled, "You need to talk to me about something?" She questioned, and Billy nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, um, Stu's room," Billy quietly said, grabbing Rebecca's hand in his before she pulled her into Stu's room.

Stu's room was like every typical 90s boys' room, different from Billy's, though.

Billy closed the door behind them, and Rebecca turned to face him.

"I love you, Rebecca." He told her, and Rebecca smiled ,"I love you too, Billy."

Billy shook his head, "No, I mean, I love you, Rebecca, like you have no idea how much I love you,"

He ran a hand through his hair, "we've been together since freshman year, and you've been through everything with me, and I never thought how much I needed you until you were targeted by a serial killer,"

He walked over to her and grabbed her hands in his. "I know this is the most shittest time, and I didn't really buy anything, but I can't wait anymore,"

Rebecca stared at him confused, but she let him continue. Billy cleared his throat.

"Will you marry me, Rebecca?" Billy questioned, and Rebecca eyes widened,

"What?"

Billy tightened his hold on Rebecca's hands, "I know we're young and still in high school, but we're graduating in less than a couple of weeks, and I know that I want you by my side of the rest of my life."

"Yes, oh my god, yes, I mean, we're gonna take it a bit slow, but yes!" Rebecca exclaimed, throwing her arms around Billy, who smiled, holding her tight.

"Till death do us a part, yeah?" Billy quietly said, and Rebecca let out a small laugh, pulling back,

She hooked her pinky with his, staring into his eyes, "Till death do us a part."

Rebecca didn't know how much meaning those words truly had, but those words meant everything to Billy.

Billy leaned forward and kissed Rebecca, who instantly kissed him back.

- -

It was an extacly half an hour later that Stu started the plan without Billy since he was still busy with Rebecca.

It was a little tricky, but Stu managed it. People were starting to leave already, to drunk, and they had curfew as well.

Tatum was dead. Now, he was chasing after Sidney.

As he chased after Sidney, he saw Rebecca coming out of his room, and Sidney bumped into her.

Rebecca's eyes widened as her eyes landed on him. "Shit!"

She pulled Sidney into his room and slammed the door shut.

Stu stood there for a second, titling his head to the side. Did Rebecca and Billy have sex in his room?

His face scrunched up in digust. He was seriously gonna have a chat with Billy.

Stu shook his head and went back to attacking Sidney.

Rebecca wasn't a target. God, she was never the target. They just made it seem like she was the target, but in reality, the real target was Sidney.

Billy wanted Sidney dead, just like her mother and Stu. Well, he didn't really have a motive for killing.

He guessed he was doing this because Billy was like the only family he's ever had, and Stu would do anything for his family.

Stu cursed in his head as he broke down his door. He was so gonna make Billy pay for that.

Stu groaned as the girls weren't in the room anymore, but the window was open, and he rushed over, seeing the two climbing down.

"Hey, I've been looking all over for you." Stu turned around and saw Billy walking over.

Stu got away from the window and pulled the mask off, glaring at Billy.

"My room? Seriously!" Billy smirked and shrugged, "Just be glad we didn't do it in your bed."

Stu shivered, "Ew! Eew!ew!"

Billy let out a small chuckle, "So?"

Stu huffed, "Since you were busy contaminating my room, I started the plan, Tatum's dead, sid escaped through my window with your girlfriend.."

"Fiancé." Billy interrupted, and Stu smiled ,"Dude, for real?" Billy nodded

"Congrats, man. Let's just hope this night doesn't end up badly."

Billy rolled his eyes, "it won't."

- -

The plan was going perfectly. Everything was going as planned. Tatum was dead. Dewey was dead, or at least that's what they thought. He was down, not dead.

Randy was somewhere, and Gale was looked dead.

Everything was going as planned until the reveal. Sure, Billy knew it wasn't gonna be pretty. He never thought this would happen.

He made it look like he was stabbed, and he stumbled down the stairs as Rebecca and Sidney rushed back inside of the house.

"Billy!" Rebecca ran over to him, her eyes wide with fear, her hands hovering over him, not knowing what to do.

"Help me up." Billy softly said, and Rebecca nodded, helping him up.

He noticed the gun in Sidney's hand before he heard Randy shouting, along with Stu.

"Give me the gun, give me the gun." Sidney looked hesitated, but she handed Billy the gun and opened the door, letting Randy inside.

"Stu flipped out! He's gone mad!" Randy exclaimed with wide eyes, and a small smile appeared on Billy's face.

"We all go a little mad sometimes." He quoted, and Randy looked at him confused before Billy aimed the gun at him and shot him in the shoulder.

"Anthony Perkins, Psycho." He said,

"Billy!" Rebecca kneeled besides Randy, but she was staring at Billy with wide eyes,

Sidney spotted Stu, and she ran over to him. "Stu! Help us, please." She pleaded but stu brought a voice changer and grinned down at her.

"Surprise, Sidney." Sidney gasped and backed up from him, trying to run, but Billy cut her off.

Rebecca stood up and rushed over, standing in front of Sidney, in front of the gun that Billy was holding.

"Don't." Her voice was shaky, but she stood her ground.

Tears slid down her face as her eyes met Billy's. "Why?"

"Becca, move." Billy demanded, and Rebecca took a deep breath, glaring at him even though her tears wouldn't stop.

"No. It was you the whole time, you and stu. You attacked me, you killed Casey and steve, why? Why!" Rebecca questioned, backing up with Sidney.

"Why...why did you ask me to marry you if you were gonna kill me?" Rebecca questioned,

"That's the thing, we aren't gonna kill you." Stu spoke up, and Billy nodded.

"Yeah, you? No, never, her? Yes." Billy said like he was talking to a child.

"Stu." That's all he needed to say as stu walked over and grabbed Rebecca, pulling her towards him with all his strength.

Rebecca fought back, but Stu trapped her arms and held her back.

"Thank you," Billy sarcastically said, "now, we can continue the plan." He said.

"Billy! Don't, please.." Rebecca said, but her plea was ignored as Billy switched the gun for a knife.

"Why?" Sidney questioned, and Billy chuckled.

"Well, it's easy," Billy said, his eyes turning cold with hatred. "You slut bag of a mother slept with my father, ruining my family."

Stu laughed, "Yeah, so, we killed her afterward, and she didn't put up much a fight."

"Billy.." Billy never told Rebecca any of that. Why wouldn't he tell her?

"Now. I'm gonna kill you like I did with your mother, only this time, cotton Weary isn't gonna take the fall, your father is." Billy said with a small dark smirk.

Rebecca slammed her elbow into Stu's stomach before slamming her head back, and Stu groaned, releasing her,

"Ow!"

Rebecca rushed towards Billy, who was caught off guard, but he held Rebecca back.

They were struggling with each other before a sharp gasp rang out.

Rebecca's eyes were wide, her lips were parted as she took shaky breaths, and Billy slowly looked down and saw Rebecca's shirt quickly turning red.

His knife was impaled into the side of Rebecca in between her ribs.

"No..no..fuck!" Billy pulled the knife out, and Rebecca gasped as he did so. He put pressure, and Rebecca groaned,

"I'm sorry.." Rebecca quietly said, and Billy looked at her confused, and she brought up her hand. Her hand was shaking, but she was cupped the side of Billy's face.

She sadly smiled at him ,"I'm sorry... I couldn't save you from this.."

There was no saving him. No matter, even if Rebecca did know, even if she did help him. It was always going to be this way.

It was always gonna turn out this way.

Rebecca's eyes closed, and she fell forward, but Billy caught her, his eyes glistening with tears that refused to fall.

"No... Becca..darling.."

"Why! Why, Billy?" Sidney questioned, tears streaming down her face.

Billy glared at her, lying Rebecca down gently, and he grabbed the knife again.

"I already told you why." He said, and Sidney scoffed.

"No, you idiot! Rebecca..what was your plan for her? Did you hope she was gonna forgive you? Stay with you after what you did?" Sidney questioned, her body shaking in fear, but she stood her ground.

Billy looked at Rebecca, his eyes turning sad but only for a second as anger took over once more.

"We were supposed to get married, live together, and have a family, and I don't.. I didn't care how we did it, if she forgave me or not.. I just wanted her, but you took her from me!" Billy snapped, turning to look at Sidney again.

"You killed her!" Sidney yelled back, and Billy rushed towards her, stabbing her, and twisted the knife.

"She was saving you." Billy quietly said as he pulled the knife out and stabbed her again.

Stu kneeled down beside Rebecca as Billy was stabbing Sidney, pretty much overkilling her, but stu wasn't gonna say anything to make Billy snap and kill him too.

Stu saw Rebecca's chest move up and down. It was slow, but her chest moved.

Stu leaned his head down and pressed his ear against her chest, and his eyes widened as he heard the faint heartbeat.

She was still alive. Stu lifted his head and looked at Billy, going to tell him, but something stopped him.

Billy, covered in blood, dropped Sidney's dead body, and walked over, kneeling down and reaching out for Rebecca as sirens were heard from a distance.

Who called the cops? They would never know, but they needed to get out.

"Billy, we can't take her," stu said, stopping Billy from picking up Rebecca.

Billy glared at him, and Stu was scared, but he took a deep breath.

"Don't you want her to get buried? Want her to be at peace?"

They heard a groan and saw Randy sitting up, and Billy reached for his knife, but the sirens grew closer.

"We don't have time, Billy. We need to go...we'll..we'll come back for her.." stu told him

Billy sighed before he leaned down and pressed one last kiss to Rebecca's lips, and he pulled back, brushing some of her hair to the side.

"Till death do us a part." He whispered before he stood.

He and stu left as Randy stumbled into the kitchen.

"Oh fuck!"

Stu didn't tell Billy that Rebecca was still alive. He knew that Billy would want to take her with them, but Rebecca needed a hospital, not them.

Billy was gonna be pissed at him for not telling him, but he didn't care. As long as Rebecca got to live, he was okay with how pissed Billy got with.

This wasn't the end.

-------------------------

Word count - 2440

Hoped you enjoyed

Changed the ending a bit.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

39.8K 655 21
In the town of Woodsboro, lives an innocent and guilty amount of people. The innocent ones who wanna pass and live an excellent life and there's the...
53.6K 1.2K 36
Y/n L/n, a student at Woodsboro High School for 2 years, was in a friend group of 6 and was just an average student. That was until things began to c...
14.4K 436 24
Your teenage years are meant to be dumb. Drinking, partying, panicking for exams and nearly dying because one of your friends can't drive properly. B...
113K 3.6K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...