Binding Us

Galing kay CalE_Nya_123

Harry finds himself in bed with Voldemort with no idea what he's doing there... But he can't complain. It mus... Higit pa

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
8-12
13-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-135
136-139
146-148
149-151
152-156
157-160
161-166
Chapter 167 -170
171-175
176-179
180-186

140-145

75 3 0
Galing kay CalE_Nya_123

Tom supposed he should have seen it coming. But no. The contact of the lips against his buttocks surprised him then made him shudder. Very clearly, her husband was on course to give her some caress and even if he felt curious, he was not sure that it was a good idea. What if he liked it too much? The incubus didn't have much more time to think about it, the moist contact of his prey's lips against the perimeter of his well-occupied private area already made him groan. Harry twisted his fingers inside him, Tom tore the sheets.

Born…
Don't what? Don't continue? Do not stop ? Harry did not allow him to answer this riddle specific to his pleasure-filled mind. If the fingers left its warmth, they were indeed replaced. Tom arched his back at this new and poignant sensation, his eyes wide with shock. His arms shook a little, while his whole being was focused on that warm and ever more skillful tongue licking him. Even though he knew that his reaction was normal, that Harry had proven to him dozens of times how good it felt... It couldn't... It had no right to feel this good... on him...

Harry…ry…
His companion barely answered him and Tom felt both annoyance and pleasure. He was so sensitive, so eager. He spat out an order for Harry to give him more and the caress strengthened, the tongue stabbing his burning interior much more generously, his husband's nails scratching his stretched buttocks. Tom moaned again, embarrassed and angry at the sound, a feeling that didn't last as the pleasure of his food took over such emotions.

Harry was actually happy to give him that.

End… Finish getting ready…
The demon must have struggled so much with the ambivalence that floated within him. Harry raised his head and almost ordered him to continue.

Tom?
It's... You know... Do it, I'm losing my patience!
Harry gave him such a bright smile. Tom bared his teeth, eliciting a laugh, and clenched the torn sheets between his fingers when his husband's fingers returned to him. His gland was well cuddled, his muscles well spread. The knowledge that his body was ready, that he could be taken, left him a little dizzy. Tom pushed his prey back onto the mattress, forcing himself to keep his footing. Harry cried out in surprise and squirmed until he, the incubus, sat on his pelvis. Tom licked his lip, grabbing Harry's erection, so wet it was bound to slide off on its own.

And there's no way I'm going to get pregnant, understand?
Harry blinked like an owl, his glasses crooked. Tom was going to have to control his body well so as not to crush him. A good solution for him to maintain a minimum of control while he lowered his pelvis, while a glans took hold of his passage...

141

Harry felt distraught, literally. Seeing Tom so above him, impaling himself on his erection... He already knew that he would never forget this image, it was engraved in his mind, as realistic as the scene he was experiencing. The heat of the demon was surrounding his erection and damn, it was an overwhelming feeling. As a moment to live. He had always understood the pleasure Tom took in possessing it, although without physically grasping what it was.

There, he knew.

Harry would definitely go to bed less stupid that night as he moaned without taking his eyes off the way Tom's body was taking him,… devouring him? He placed his hands on the thighs of the incubus who hissed lowly and if that should have made sense, Harry hardly understood it. Her husband embraced her, welcomed her and the prey he was supposed to be felt in the middle of the web, happy to be there, a voluntary prisoner of this shared pleasure.

Tom… By magic…
Only say my name.
Tom, Tom...
The incubus' smile made him shiver and Harry felt his demon's body give way again, opening up. He felt his pubis in contact with his husband's buttocks. It was completely inside him. The realization almost made him cum. Unless it was Tom's own emotions, who was swimming between pleasure and perplexity at feeling it so strongly. Harry, unable to stay still, moved his hips a little, barely. But enough for Tom to contemplate him, with the air of a god contemplating his poor believer. The incubus leaned over him and licked his lips.

Do you realize the risks? You know what can happen if you cum... But you will, right?
Harry gasped as Tom started rolling his hips. The peaks of pleasure on one side or the other of the bond overwhelmed him and he squeezed his husband's thighs, moaning just at the idea of what would happen, without being able to push away the idea that somewhere, this would make him happy. Except it was way too soon and Tom shouldn't be smiling like that about something that could be so serious for both of them. To think that the incubus had violently rejected this fact at the beginning and he with it... Tom kissed him as if to make his head spin even better while their bodies adapted much better to this new dance than they would have predicted .

Harry let himself go, even if he had wanted to, he couldn't have controlled anything more as he wanted, needed to cum. Marveling at the way Tom moved on top of him, around him, the friction growing stronger, his arching as he pulled the sheets tighter around his head. The demon was so beautiful! Harry lowered his gaze in a vain attempt to hold back again. The incubus' erection was under his nose. In an impulse, he grabbed it.

And enjoys with a loud cry

142

Tom felt stunned, so stunned that he just moaned lowly as he sprayed his prey's stomach with his seed. Groggy with orgasm, he observed the glistening trails on his husband's wet skin, moving up his chest, keenly animated by the need to find his breath, then his reddened face. His bright eyes. Harry knew how to be beautiful. Tom felt his body twitch with the thought of kissing her. He moved his pelvis, his food cock slipped out of him and he froze at the feeling of his cum running down his thighs.

Damn it ! Tom moved again but this time to draw his wand to him and cast a contraceptive spell on himself before calling the elf for a potion. All under the blissful smile of his prey, a bit of a mocking smile.

It's not necessary…
I won't be pregnant with you when you're fifteen, Harry James Potter!
Potter-Riddle… And if you remembered the book as well as I do, you would remember that I can't get you pregnant the first time. It just develops something in us.
Tom hid the body of his young lover when the elf returned and thanked him for the vial he had bought... Just in case. It had to be said that the idea of carrying a life made him panic a little even if he knew how not to show it. He placed the bottle on the bedside table and grabbed the book on his race, under Harry's still amused gaze. Who nevertheless tried to reassure him by caressing his thigh.

Page 153.
You reread the passage...
He had to. I know none of us are ready for this. I don't want to share more with you than I already do.
Tom felt a certain warmth as he opened the book. He thought he was his prey, but Harry had spoken of something triggered within him and he wondered what that was. He ran his index finger over the passage as he read it:

“  When the incubus finally accepts that his companion possesses him, their telepathic bond will be strengthened, so that they will be able to speak to each other regardless of the distance between them. It is a sort of gift that the two parties give each other in the very real equalization of their position in the couple. Furthermore, even if it is possible that the demon offers a child to its prey, such an event – rather rare! – this will only happen after a certain amount of sexual intercourse and the preparation of the sac which will accommodate the fetus.

As it requires energy and assurance of the desire to reproduce on both sides, it would take around ten to a good twenty years for the incubus to actually become pregnant. The pregnancy would then last ten months (see the chapter on this subject for more details.)

Tom felt reassured, then telepathy... That was interesting. 

143

Harry never stopped being dreamy. It had been good to be in his incubus and knowing that they would do it again made him want to go back to bed. Really, it was becoming more than boring being at Hogwarts and if it wasn't for killing Dumbledore once and for all, Harry would have given up. He was absentmindedly stroking Sirius' fur; Sirius was lying next to him, his neck adorned with a beautiful necklace given to him by Tom. In order to prevent him from returning to human form, obviously. His godfather should not be able to spill the beans and even if he had difficulty with what he was going through, the former escapee remained wise. So as not to hurt his godson in vain.

Or to stay with him as long as possible.

Ron and Hermione watched him, between relief to know Sirius was alive and anger for him that he was stuck in his dog's skin. Hermione put her book down again, unable to concentrate. Ron had tried more than once to get into some kind of discussion to shut up at every opportunity.

It's a little embarrassing, you know?
Hmm? What, Hermione?
What you're doing there. Padfoot must not really like it.
Harry fixed his green eyes on his godfather who gave a small groan before reaching for his hand. So he continued his rants.

As you see, he loves it. You shouldn't try to put yourself in his place. Or mine.
Hermione then looked guilty. Harry knew she meant no harm. Simply his stress which took precedence over his reason. Waiting for Dumbledore next to the Black Lake as if the man was going to save them from this whole situation… Harry wanted to roll his eyes. It was especially Tom's hunger that increasingly attracted his attention.

Are you getting angry at everyone for being so hungry?

I do not see what you're talking about. They obey me in step. They only know how to do that anyway, they only know how to obey again and again, without taking the slightest initiative.

Initiatives ? Tom, when they do stupid things according to you by taking initiative, you destroy them. So, it's no wonder they... Ah. He's there. My doggies froze.

Harry frowned as Dumbledore held him at gunpoint. The man looked even worse than last time. Sirius growled lowly as he moved between them. The former headmaster ignored it, simply motioning for Harry to get up to accompany him. So what ? Dumbledore just wanted to take it away? He glanced at his 'friends' as disconcerted as he was and took a few steps towards the elder, his last dog at his heels.

Are you taking me?
It is necessary. He will be furious at your disappearance.
Furious ? A mild understatement when Tom was already very hungry. Harry already guessed it on the way..

144

Harry was trying to understand. Dumbledore kept aiming at him and far from being frightened by this, even if he showed nervousness, he wanted to understand what was going on in the old man's mind. Why didn't you try to take him last time? Why wait for this one? He forced himself to swallow hard and shook his head.

I don't think that's a good idea, sir. Then why now, why not last time?
Dumbledore looked sad, without lowering his wand. Harry noted that his arm was trembling slightly from the effort of aiming for so long. Considering the state of the old man's body, it was quite logical. He couldn't find anything in himself to pity him, no he was still angry about why the former director had kept so many secrets from him. Harry still wanted to hit him in revenge for this planned death that this authority figure had planned for him. Then he realized that the man was watching him with a sad and determined look.

You wanted to give me time to come to terms with the idea that I was going to die...
Indeed, my little one, indeed. If I had tried to take you away last time, you would have struggled mightily and your mother's protection would have turned against me. Here, you were able to get used to the idea, so I will be able to help you get to the other side without making you suffer.
Harry found it hard to believe that he was listening to this without dying of laughter. Still, what was that? Since when had he surrendered without a fight? He had managed to keep Voldemort off his ass for months and yet, it wasn't the easiest in his situation! He would still be able to do it if necessary and his incubus knew it. So letting himself be killed for the good of the world... Even before being in a relationship with the demon, he would not have accepted it. Dying trying to save someone, yes. Dying while trying to secure your future, yes. The rest…

You also had time to make your will. I have no doubt that you protected your friends and those you love.
Whatiiiiii? Harry looked at him incredulously.

How could I have gotten to Gringotts without attracting his attention?
A will at fifteen? Would he even know where to start when he didn't even know what was his. Tom had been paying her for everything ever since they knew they were related. Sure, the clothes were 'borrowed' but it wasn't like Lucius Malfoy would have said no.

That's true, sorry. Sirius must not have been able to explain it to you.
No, as you can see, he's a little stuck.
And very angry, Harry felt it. For Dumbledore to ignore him was strong. As if his godfather wasn't dangerous even though he was Black.

No ! Harry has suffered enough! Find another way!
Harry froze as he heard Ron's protest. The redhead defended him?

145

Harry still remained motionless while Ron positioned himself between Dumbledore and him, acting as a screen, a shield. Hermione joined him with an anguished face, probably because she was challenging someone she admired. Harry felt...weird. Not guilty, he hadn't done anything wrong but he was already surprised. That these two stand up against the former director even though they had always obeyed him without thinking. That they had abandoned him more than once. Harry didn't think they were trying to make amends, no nothing like that. They really had this will in them...

The old man would have had tears in his eyes. The new guy was touched, but not enough not to see it as a sort of guilt on their part. It was now that they thought he had suffered enough. With everything they had experienced together... But after all, had they thought enough about what they felt? Hard to say.

Ron, Hermione... It's going to be okay...
Non, it is not OK ! It's not fair, Harry!
All this never was. I swear it's okay...
Harry placed a firm hand on the redhead's shoulder. That too was strange to him, he was no longer used to touching people except Tom and Sirius. He squeezed to force him to push himself but the redhead didn't move a bit as Dumbledore recovered from his surprise.

You are true friends. Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Granger, there is no other way. I tried to find Voldemort's other secrets, in vain. Harry isn't going to die right away, he's going to help me destroy whatever this monster is first.
Harry restrained his temper. He hated it when people insulted Tom in front of him, but when it was this man, it was worse. Impossible to tell if it was because of the Horcrux or if it was just him because he loved that demon. He really wanted to say certain spells in any case.

That's what you say but we have no proof, with all due respect, sir.
Hermione trembled at daring to speak like that to this man she had admired. Harry felt her rise in his esteem as she forced him back.

Go away ! Padfoot, protect him!
Harry had almost forgotten his godfather who tugged on his wizarding robes. Sirius knew though that he wasn't risking much, there was no chance that Dumbledore would be able to take him out of Hogwarts. However, he played along and backed away as his friends took out their wands to take aim at the old man who was trying to regain control of the situation.

I swear I wasn't expecting this. In fact, they really cared about me. Where are you ?

Next to it, I admire the scene with my team. My Death Eaters are hilarious and so am I. If they knew… And at the same time, would they blame you?

Of course they would blame me, I love a monster it seems.

Harry ran towards his incubus as spells broke out between the protagonists he abandoned, Sirius on his heels.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

473K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12K 554 4
•ɪ ⁿ ʷ ʜ ⁱ ᴄ ʰ.° - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ♡ - ❬ -❝𝙐𝙈.. 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙍𝙊𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 𝘠𝘰�...
447K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...