Hazbin Hotel x Male reader

By DarkRaptor2006_YT

Hope you enjoy my spin on Hazbin Hotel More

That's Entertainment
Overture
Radio and Assassin Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Brief Intermission/ Q & A
Masquerade
Welcome to Hell
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven
The Show Must Go On
Other Stories

Hello, Rosie!

1.4K 32 22
By DarkRaptor2006_YT

The episode begins with Vaggie, Y/n, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Y/n: Lay off, Niff.

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Vaggie's sentence is cut off by Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Vaggie sighs and Y/n holds Niffty like a toddler so she doesn't cause Vaggie to lose her mind.

Vaggie: Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ...difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in her room. Alone.

Y/n: I'll go check on her. (Hands Niffty to Angel) Keep an eye on her for me.

Y/n morphs into the shadows and heads upstairs.

Alastor: Hmm.

Alastor vanishes into black smoke.

The scene changes showing Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with tissues. Y/n was outside and knocks on the door.

Charlie: (sobbing) Go away...

Y/n (muffled): It's me, Princess. Is it okay if I come in?

Charlie: (sobbing) I guess...

Y/n walks in and sits next to her and pets Razzle.

Y/n: You doing okay, Princess? Aside from what happened in Heaven, I mean.

Charlie tries to regain composure so Y/n doesn't have to worry but fails.

Charlie: Not really... I basically just doomed all of you and probably the rest of Hell...

Y/n: (He puts his hand on her shoulder) Don't be so hard on yourself. You did what you could. That's a lot for most people. Remember what I told you when we first met?

Charlie: You loved killing people for money?

Y/n: Well, yes, but that's not what I'm talking about. I said "I will stick with you till the very end." No matter what happens.

Charlie smiles a little before Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside.

Alastor: Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess.

Charlie begins to appear annoyed.

Charlie: Ugh, go away, Alastor.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers.

Alastor: Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?

Y/n: (annoyed with Alastor) Knock it off, Al.

Charlie emerges from the covers.

Charlie: I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole.

Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear lying beside her.

Alastor: Who's joking?

Charlie scared, jumps and falls off of the bed.

Alastor: You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next.

Charlie now leaning on the bed.

Charlie: Ugh, I can't. How can I face them after failing them all so hard?

Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

Charlie: They came here to be saved and all I gave them was more pain.

Charlie begins tearing up again while Y/n tries to comfort her the best he can.

Charlie: I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell. And maybe worse.

Charlie stands and paces back and forth.

Charlie: At least they don't go around giving false hope.

Alastor: Well, I never expected to see such a miserable display of self-loathing from you.

Charlie: Oh, fuck you, Alastor.

Alastor adjusts himself, now laying on his side

Charlie: All you do is stand there, smiling while you watch us struggle and fail. I don't know how you can enjoy all this suffering so much.

Alastor stands up, wraps his fingers on Charlie's shoulder while chuckling.

Alastor: (Chuckles) Just because you see a smile don't think you know what's going on underneath.

Alastor lets go of Charlie.

Alastor: (Grabs Charlie's face with his hand and makes her smile) A smile is a valuable tool, my dear. It inspires your friends, keeps your enemies guessing, and ensures that no matter what comes your way, you're the one in control.

Charlie: But I'm not.

Charlie starts walking towards her bedroom window.

Charlie: I'm the farthest thing from in control. The person I trust most has been lying to me for years. Heaven refuses to listen.

Charlie thuds both fists against the window.

Charlie: Even if they did, I can't prove the hotel works. Adam has an invincible exorcist Army pointed right at my doorstep and there's nothing I can do (Thuds the window) about any of it!

Alastor starts smiling and Y/n gets worried.

Alastor: (in a sing song tune) Y/n and I know something you don't know.

Charlie: Huh?

Alastor walks over and grabs Charlie's arms.

Alastor: Those big, scary angels are not quite as indestructible as they seem.

Alastor let's go of Charlie and walks away.

Charlie: What are you talking about?

Alastor: Just that you and your little band of misfits might stand more of a chance than you think.

Charlie: (desperately) How? I'll do anything.

Alastor: Anything? Then... let's make a deal.

Charlie: You... You want my soul?

Alastor: (sinisterly) Your soul? (brightly) Heavens, no. All I need from you is one itty-bitty favor. What's a favor between friends?

Charlie: I won't hurt anyone for you.

Alastor: Who's asking! One favor, at a time of my choosing, where you harm no one. In return, I tell you what Y/n and I know. Do we have a deal?

Razzle and Dazzle both growl as Charlie puts her hands down to stop them. Y/n goes to say something but was silenced by one of Alastor's shadow tendrils.

Charlie: Deal.

Ominous music plays as both Charlie and Alastor shake hands resulting in a green demon/ghost-like aura flash throughout the room.

The scene cuts to Vaggie, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk now in the hotel lobby as they observe the flash happen.

Vaggie begins heading to Charlie's room.

Vaggie: No. No!

Vaggie strains and slams the bedroom door open with her spear in hand.

Alastor: Right on cue!

Alastor releases Y/n as he was shocked by Charlie's decision to take Alastor's deal.

Vaggie: What did you do? Let her go!

Alastor and Charlie finish their handshake.

Charlie: Vaggie, Stop!

Vaggie: What?

Vaggie drops her spear.

Vaggie: No, Charlie, please tell me you didn't--

Charlie: I made a deal with Alastor.

Vaggie: (pleads) Charlie.

Alastor: Oh, calm down. She still owns her soul.

Charlie: He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we're going to need help. The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key.

Vaggie: What? Carmilla Carmine?

Charlie: She killed an exorcist in the last extermination. She knows how they can be harmed.

Vaggie: But... I-- I didn't even know that was possible.

Charlie: If you did, would you have told me?

Vaggie: Charlie, I--

Charlie: I need you to go to her, convince her to teach us. If she can, we might have a chance.

Vaggie: With just the seven of us?

Charlie: No, we're-- ugh, we're going to need numbers too.

Alastor reenters the conversation.

Alastor: And I know just who can help. As long as Charlie can be her normal, charming self.

Charlie: What's that you said about smiles?

Alastor: (while patting Charlie's head) Good girl.

Vaggie: (whispering) Charlie, can we talk about this--

Charlie: We can talk later. Right now, we have a job to do. You with us?

Vaggie: (sighs) Ugh.

Charlie: Let's go, Y/n.

Y/n follows close behind and gives Vaggie a look that says "I'm sorry".

Vaggie walks down the stairs, only to be met by a confused Angel Dust.

Angel Dust: So-ho, uh...Alastor, Y/n and Charlie just left like they were runnin' away from their responsibilities. Should we be alarmed?

Vaggie: No. We have a plan, but it includes defending ourselves against the angels.

Husk: Uh- are you fuckin' high?

Vaggie: They can be killed-

Frank Egg Boi #1: Yeah! That knife lady, Camaro Carfight, killed one.

Vaggie: Wait, you knew about this?

Frank Egg Boi #1: Uh, yeah. I told Boss about it months ago.

Vaggie: (turns to Pentious) He what???

Sir Pentious: What? They say insane shit all the time! How was I supposed to know this one was true?

Egg Boi: Bank accounts are a scam created by the shadow government!

Sir Pentious: SEE???

Vaggie: (sighs) what's important now is that we're going to have a fight on our hands. Look, this hotel is about to become the most dangerous place in hell, and we....I, can't guarantee your safety anymore. I still believe in Charlie's dream. I know this place can work. But none of you signed up for this (heads out the door) I'm gonna go learn how we can fight back, and when I come home....Well I'll understand if none of you are here.

With that, Vaggie heads out the door, everyone sighing in worry for what she said.

Sir Pentious: Well...This is awkward.

Niffty: 'Kay!

Cut to Cannibal Town. Alastor and Y/n escort Charlie down the streets as he listens to Charlie, Alastor cleaning his monocle in the process.

Charlie: Three years! THREE YEARS I've been sharing my life with her, and I tell her EVERYTHING! My hopes, my dreams, my insecurities, my embarrassing habits, what fucking DEODORANT I like, and she keeps something, like this, from ME??? Why would she lie for so long? Did she think I wouldn't accept her? What about me—me—says un-understanding? (pauses) misunderstanding (pauses) dis-under, wait wh-

She pauses for a moment, looking at their current location.

Charlie: Where are we?

Alastor: Cannibal Town! There's a friend of mine I think you should meet.

Charlie: In Cannibal Town? But it's, it's... (looks at surroundings) surprisingly nice here.

Alastor: Isn't it though? and it's all thanks to a very special someone

Y/n: Eh, ain't my kinda place.

Alastor opens the door for Charlie and Y/n as they enter Rosie's Emporium, where they meet the Cannibal Overlord herself at her desk speaking to a young woman at the front of a long line.

Rosie: Well who hasn't thought about eating their first husband? I certainly would have if he didn't taste so bad! Hehe, I tell ya what, you bring ol' tall dark and armless to me, and I'll straighten him right out, Okay sweetie? (gives her card) Now here's my card a- (notices Alastor) Oh, my, stars! Do my eyes deceive me? (peeks through crowd) Alastor? (makes her way through) Alastor! Where have you been??? These halls really lost some of their sparkle without your lively presence and- (notices Charlie and Y/n) Oh, Y/n, it's been ages since we've last spoken! Who's this ya brought with you? Come now, Alastor, she's much too young for you! Y/n, you've got yourself a a real catch. (Charlie and Y/n both blush brightly) Oh I'm just kidding. I know you're an Ace in the hole.

Alastor: A what now?

Rosie: But where are your manners mister? Introduce us why don't you?

Alastor: Ahh, yes. Charlie, this is Rosie, (Rosie curtsies politely) the most darling, delightful and dangerous Overlord this side of the Pentagram!

Rosie: Oh! Always such a charmer.

Y/n: And Rosie, it's my pleasure to introduce you (pushes Charlie up to her) to princess Charlie Morningstar. Daughter of Lucifer and heir to the throne of Hell! Also my business partner.

Charlie: How do you do? (waves nervously)

Rosie: Well well! isn't this a regal surprise! (pushes her to desk) Come in! Come in! Can I offer you somethin' to eat? I'm sure I have a leg around here or somethin'. Oh, what am I thinkin'? (pokes her stomach) Small thing like you? You're probably watchin' your figure for this one! (Motions to Y/n) How bout some nice pinkie fingers instead?

As she spoke she got out a box of cut off pinkie fingers in little pink wrappers.

Charlie: Um...No. no, thank you, though.

Y/n: She ain't a cannibal, Rosie. Damn. Not everyone ya meet is gonna be a cannibal.

Rosie: (puts box away) Oh look at you! (pats her head) so polite! Alastor, you could learn a thing o' two

Rosie then proceed to take Charlie to a table with two chairs. she sits her down on one of them and she sits on the one across from her. Alastor walks up to Rosie.

Rosie: Well, sit down. Sit down. Tell Auntie Rosie what she can do for you. Ya know, Alastor. I got a premo-connect on a guy with about eight blocks of territory and not enough goons to run it. Prime pickin's for a deal to be made, my friend.

Alastor: Appreciate the offer (walks up to Charlie) but we're here on business of another kind.

Rosie: Well don't keep me in suspense! I'm a very busy woman. (drinks cup of tea)

Charlie: Well, as you know... (panicking) the extermination is coming early. It'll be here in a month, and they're-they're coming for my hotel and my friends first, and I-I-I-I-

Alastor: (interrupts) We need your help. Well, your cannibals help at least, to fend off the attack.

Rosie: Wow! (puts down cup) when you ask a favor ya don't start small, do ya, your highness? Oh now, don't fret. (gets up) I didn't say I wouldn't help. But I assume there's more to this plan then a bunch of unarmed cannibals.

Alastor: Oh, your people will be far from helpless when we're done with them. And by the end, they will be able to eat their fill.

Rosie: Well, in that case, sure! Why not?

Charlie: Really?

Rosie: What can I say? I like your moxie girl. And old Alastor has never done me wrong before.

Charlie: Oooh! Thank you (holds her hands) thank you, thank you!

Cut to Vaggie at Carmilla Carmine's house, as she bangs on the door.

Vaggie: (Shouting) Carmine! Carmine, we need to speak.

Vaggie walks up to the security camera and stares at it.

Vaggie: I know what you did on extermination day. We can talk about it inside, or I can yell about it out here.

The door clanks open.

Vaggie: Fuckin' right you open that door.

The door slams shut.

Vaggie: Hello?

Carmilla: (Echoing) You have 2 minutes to convince me not to silence you for good.

A spotlight is turned on revealing Carmilla.

Vaggie: Miss Carmine, I'm here on appointment from the princess to enlist your aid in the defense of hell from the angelic extermination. We know an angel fell at your hands and we need to know how.

Carmilla: No!

Vaggie: What do you mean, no? The princess of hell--

Carmilla: Means nothing to me. You have to do better than that. 90 seconds.

Vaggie: With your knowledge, we wouldn't have to helplessly stand by while--

Carmilla: Clearly I am not the helpless one here. 80 seconds.

Vaggie: Well, then why? Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight?

Carmilla: To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now. I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people.

Vaggie: You think we asked for this? All Charlie has ever done is try to make things better to help her people who, news flash, include your people too.

Carmilla: And how exactly has that worked out for her? 45 seconds.

Vaggie: We didn't pick this fight, but it's here now. And they aren't going to stop with us. You didn't see the look on their leader's face. With us out of the way, it's only a matter of time before they come for the rest of you. They won't stop until all of hell is wiped out, so you can help us make a stand here together, or you can stand alone tomorrow. And what do you think your chances will be then?

Carmilla: You're out of time.

Carmilla jumps down and kicks Vaggie in the face. Vaggie slides on the floor.

Carmilla: Angels attack quickly, viciously, and without mercy. You'll need to defend better than that.

Back in Cannibal Town.

Rosie: (Through megaphone) Cannibals and Cannibettes, assemble in the square.

Rosie walks with Charlie to the stage.

Rosie: Now, darling, you know I would do anything, anything for my clients, but I can't exactly command all of Cannibal Town to follow someone else into battle. Now, don't get me wrong, they love carnage and bloodshed, but to get this group into line, you got to win 'em over. (Through megaphone) Settle in! Settle in! Important meeting.

The cannibals form a crowd around the stage.

Charlie: But how do I--

Rosie: With sparkle! Razzamatazz! And that oh so appealing moxie of yours.

Alastor: Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you've ever failed to inspire before.

Charlie groans as she walks on stage.

Rosie: Now, fair warning. This group sticks together. So in order to convince any of them, you'll need to convince all of them. And there's one in particular--

Alastor: Uuuugh, Susan.

Rosie: Susan, who's a bit of an... uh--

Alastor: Ornery old bitch?

Y/n: Stubborn piece of shit?

Rosie: That! She's tough, but win her over and the rest will be easy as pie. Ready?

Charlie: I guess.

Rosie: (Through megaphone) Everyone, we have a very special, very royal guest this evening! Please put your bloody hands together for Princess Charlie!

Charlie smiles awkwardly and waves at the crowd.

Susan: Booooo! Bring Rosie back!

Charlie: Susan?

Rosie and Alastor: Susan.

Y/n: The bitch.

Charlie: (Laughs nervously) Sorry. Uh, okay, uh, my name's Charlie, and...

Susan and Charlie both speak at the same time.

Charlie: Well, I run this hotel with my part... well someone and...Wait, let me start over. Angels are coming to kill us all and we need help defending our realm. So-- we, uh... we need your help-- With your assistance, we can make a stand for-- (Charlie sings) ♫I...I have a dream♫ and I--

Susan: (Yelling) Booooo! Get off the stage you blue blood bitch! Booo! We don't give a shit about some hotel. Leave before I eat those big ass eyes of yours. Boo! Get off. Where's the showmanship? Where's all the finesse? Fucking mediocre!

Charlie: (flips her off) FUCK YOU YOU OLD BITCH!!!

Cannibal crowd gasps

Rosie: Okay! We'll be back after a brief intermission.

Rosie moves Charlie away from the stage.

Back to Vaggie and Carmilla fighting. Vaggie is slammed onto a pillar but then starts charging at Carmilla. Carmilla kicks Vaggie onto the floor. Vaggie gets up and starts charging again. But again, Carmilla kicks her onto the floor. Vaggie gets up and just barely points her spear at Carmilla before being kicked onto the floor again.

Vaggie: Fuck! Ow!

Vaggie gets up, only to be kicked yet again. She strikes at Carmilla twice but she dodges both times and kicks Vaggie again.

Vaggie: Come on, what is this?

Carmilla: You want me to teach you how to beat angels? That's what I'm doing.

Vaggie: By beating the shit out of me? I'm not used to fighting with long hair.

Carmilla: By showing you the flaws in your own fighting style. Yours and all your sisters'.

Vaggie: Wait... you know I'm an exorcist? How?

Carmilla: You have a giant X over your eye and wield an angelic spear. It's not rocket science. Before you found out about me, did you know angels could be harmed?

Vaggie: No.

Carmilla goes to kick her again but this time Vaggie dodges. She goes for a knee kick, and it hits.

Carmilla: That shows in how you fight. You leave yourself open with every swing. You fight like someone unafraid of harm, and this is what you'll take advantage of. Angels wield no shields, little armor and fight with reckless abandon. Strike them here, here, and here. (Kicks Vaggie in the face 3 times)

Vaggie: Argh! With what? Some secret weapon of yours?

Carmilla: Stupid girl, are you really so dense you don't realize you're holding the answer?

Vaggie: Angelic weapons? It's that simple? How has no one else figured this out?

Carmilla: Angelic steel isn't common, and those who have it aren't exactly rushing off to test it against exorcists.

Scene cuts to a flashback with Carmilla and her daughters, rushing home, trying to avoid exorcists. But as they are running, they get caught by 3 of them.

Carmilla: When my daughters and I were cornered in that last extermination, I tried to buy time for my girls to flee, and well... You don't become an angelic arms dealer without arming yourself first.

One of the exorcists flies in the air and charges at Carmilla. She then jumps in the air. The angelic steel blade on her boots sparkle, as she falls down and uses the blades to cut the exorcist's head off.

The scene cuts back to Carmilla and Vaggie as Carmilla begins to sing.

Carmilla: ♫I see you're driven by your detestation♫

♫Your every step is stoked with animus♫

♫You need a different type of motivation♫

♫Or there's no way that you can handle this♫

♫I know you're thirstin' for vengeance, Vaggie♫

♫You're out for blood♫

♫But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love♫

♫Out for love~♫

♫Love~♫

As she sings, Carmilla and Vaggie continue to spar.

Carmilla: ♫Think of who you care about♫

♫Protect them and be out♫

♫For love~♫

♫Love~♫

♫You're gonna fight without gloves♫

♫Long as you're out for love♫

♫Fuel yourself with the fear of losin'♫

♫That somebody who's your reason to live♫

♫Harnеss your heart and you can't help choosin'♫

♫To fight with all you can give♫

♫I know you'rе thirstin' for vengeance, Vaggie♫

♫You're out for blood♫

♫But you'll only stand a chance if you're out for love♫

♫Out for love~♫

♫Love~♫

♫Think of who you care about♫

♫Protect them and be out♫

♫For love~♫

♫Love~♫

♫You're gonna fight without gloves

♫And when that push comes to shove♫

♫Yeah, you just might rise above♫

♫Long as you're out for love♫

Vaggie jumps into the air when suddenly, she grows a new pair of Angel wings.

Carmilla: Well, look at that. You might just survive this.

Vaggie: We're going to need more weapons.

Back to Rosie and Charlie. The former takes the latter to her room.

Rosie: Alright, what has you so out of sorts, Darlin? Ya clearly got more on your mind than angels

Charlie: (Sighs) What do you do when someone you love lies to you about who they are?

Rosie: Friend troubles? My specialty! Come on, dearie. Details, details!

Charlie: My best friend is an Exorcist angel, and she never told me...

Rosie: Oh, shit! Quite a secret. How does that make you feel?

Charlie: Just, angry, because we share everything, because she always supported me, and my ideas, and-and- and now, I don't know whether or not that was just more of the lies! (gasp) Oh no that's a horrible thing to think! Do i think that?! Yes! N-no. Kinda? (sits on couch whimpering)

Rosie: You said you love this girl?

Charlie: Yes. Or well, I...yes.

Rosie: Have you ever once doubted that she loved you in return?

As she spoke, Rosie sits down next to Charlie, who shakes her head at the question.

Rosie: Well, then what's the problem?

Charlie: She took part in the very thing we've been working so hard to end!

Rosie: Well, isn't that silly hotel of yours all about redemption?

Charlie: Yes?

Rosie: Perhaps this girl, was trying to redeem herself too.

Charlie: She knows better than anyone that i believe in second chances, why not tell me?

Rosie: It can be difficult to admit to things you're not proud of, especially if those things hurt the ones you love. She fucked up, sure. She's flawed. But, hey, who down here isn't? If there's anything I've learned, it's that words are cheap, but actions, they speak the truth. So, what have her actions said?

Charlie: That she believes in me, and what we're doing. Right now she's off learning how to protect everything we've worked for. And, I can't even pitch my hotel right!

Rosie: Well how do you normally explain your hotel?

Charlie: By singing. But that never works.

Rosie: It will work here. Trust me.

Back to the crowd. Charlie and Rosie both walk back up on the stage. Alastor hands Charlie his microphone with Y/n smiling proudly to her, and Charlie begins to sing.

Charlie: ♫Have you ever wanted something♫

♫That was so clear in your mind that you could taste it?♫

Susan: You mean like human flesh?

Charlie: Eugh, sort of

♫It's a feeling like a rumbling in your gut♫

♫That you could finally be faced with♫

♫A billion needy faces, I guess what I mean to say is♫

♫For the first time in my life♫

♫I might have to be ready for this♫

♫Ready to be the one who's leading from the front♫

♫Gotta come into my own♫

♫Gotta come into my throne♫

♫Gotta take charge and defend my only home♫

♫And although I kinda feel unsteady♫

♫Now I need to be ready for this♫

Charlie marches into the crowd.

Charlie: ♫Have you ever felt like you're willing to die♫

♫To save the people of your city?♫

Susan: By die, you mean use my teeth to rip flesh apart?

Charlie: That's a start!

♫Cause right now, we need a leader♫

♫And it seems to me that♫

♫Destiny has picked me to be that♫

♫If you'll permit me♫

♫So who's with me?♫

Charlie starts dancing.

Charlie: ♫Wouldn't it be super to see more of Hell?♫

♫Join up now if you like travel♫

♫Come on boys, hop in the saddle♫

♫Lotta sights to see en route to my hotel♫

♫Not to mention the camaraderie♫

♫Yes siree, you'll form life-changing friendships♫

♫With the folks along the way♫

Alastor: ♫And feast on all the angels you can eat!♫

Charlie: ♫Okay...♫

Cannibal: Free food? I'm in!

The cannibal crowd join in on the song and start dancing as well.

Cannibal crowd: ♫It's time now to act♫

♫They're on the attack♫

Alastor takes his microphone back and Rosie hands Charlie a parade stick.

♫When they move to strike♫

♫We will fight biting back!♫

♫We'll follow your lead♫

♫We're eager to feed♫

♫We'll sharpen our teeth♫

♫For the heavenly feast!♫

♫From this moment on, you can count on us♫

♫To be resolute and ravenous♫

♫Our appetites are whet♫

♫And we're set to seize the day♫

♫So I say, "Oh hey! Come join the flesh buffet!"♫

Charlie: ♫Well, that's a little violent♫

♫Can we tone it down?♫

Rosie: ♫Oh, don't be put off by their snarlin'♫

♫That's enthusiasm, darlin'!♫

Charlie: ♫Eh, they just seem a little murdery right now♫

Rosie: ♫Don't worry, honey♫

♫That's there thing♫

♫Keep singing♫

Charlie and Rosie: ♫We're super duper grateful♫

♫To have you folks aboard♫

Cannibal crowd: ♫Can't wait to taste an angel's wings♫

Charlie: ♫Oh, Lord...♫

♫For the first time in my life♫

2 Cannibals grab Charlie and carry her as they all march down the road.

♫Maybe I can be ready for this♫

♫can be the marshal leading the parade♫

♫I can come into my own♫

♫And I think I've always known♫

♫My destiny could never be postponed♫

♫When Adam brings the battle here♫

♫I must appear like I'm ready for this♫

Rosie: ♫They're dancing along♫

♫They're singing her song♫

Alastor: ♫Surprised?♫

♫Why, I knew she could do it all along♫

Rosie and Alastor: ♫She's bound to pass the test as Princess of Hell♫

♫Like her Daddy she is madly power-fell!♫

Alastor: ♫She's filled with potential that I could guide♫

Rosie: ♫I concur♫

Rosie and Alastor: ♫Stick with her, you'll be on the winning side♫

All: ♫For the first time in our lives♫

♫We know that we are ready for this♫

Rosie: ♫ We'll show heaven a fight they won't forget♫

All: ♫It's time to take a stand♫

Charlie: ♫It is time to lend a hand!♫ (Cannibals: Huzzah!)

♫Against the angels and their deadly threat!♫

All: ♫We cannot take it anymore♫

♫The time has come to go to war♫

Susan gives a nod of approval.

All: ♫Prepare to fight, we're ready for...♫

♫THIS!♫

Charlie: ♫I really hope that I'm ready for this...♫

Cut back at the gates of the hotel. Charlie and Y/n is coming from the left with the army of cannibals while Vaggie is coming from the right with multiple crates of weapons.

Vaggie: Looks like you guys had a busy day.

Charlie: You too.

Vaggie: Charlie, I--

Charlie: Hold that thought. Err.. Ah! We got you a souvenir from Cannibal Town.

Vaggie gasps and has an apologetic expression. She goes to hug Charlie.

Vaggie: Oh, Charlie.

Charlie: The wings are new. They look nice~. Come on, let's go home.

Y/n wraps his arms around both of the girls and pulls them into a hug with smiles on all of their faces. The trio walks into the hotel, as they find Angel Dust, Nifty, Sir Pentious, and Husk all working on defenses for the hotel together.

Sir Pentious: Come along, let's put some effort into these fortifications.

Angel: Yeah, fortify that... Well, look who decided to show up. We thought we were fightin' by ourselves.

Vaggie: You're... you're still here?

Sir Pentious: What? Do you think we're a bunch of pusssssies?

Husk: I just got used to you guys. (Scoffs) I ain't finding no new drinking buddies.

Niffty: I've named all the stains on the carpet. (giggles) That one's Fred.

Charlie: Well, looks like we have a lot of work to do.

Y/n: I think it's time I brought out my gear. (He winces a bit) And maybe, I'll tell you all my secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 245 8
Tw: suicide, self harm, sexual activities, drugs, alcohol, sexual assault and basically just everything you should be expecting from Hazbin Hotel Thi...
146K 2.3K 31
A hazbin hotel au where husker is an overlord and an owner of a casino, Valentino makes a bet with husk, and that bet leads to angel and husk meeting...
9.6K 284 10
โค–"สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแด แด„แดษด๊œฐษชแด…แด‡ษดแด› ษชษด สแดแดœส€ สŸแดœแด„แด‹ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ส๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€ษชส€, แดœแด˜ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ส แด˜แดœสŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฑสŸแด‡แด‡แด แด‡ แดษด สแดแดœ. แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แดกแด‡แด€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ, ษช๊œฑษด'แด› ษชแด›? ๊œฑแดแดแด‡...
116K 4.1K 22
๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’โŸกใƒปhusk x reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐‘, ๐๐€๐๐˜ โ†ช a sinner sent down to hell after a horrible death, just trying to make en...