It's Him that I own

Oleh BangpinkStories8

The continuing series of Royal attractive but with different characters Part-#2 Abhi Singhaniya Son of Aakars... Lebih Banyak

copyright
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10
11.

9.

26 3 0
Oleh BangpinkStories8

Abhi pov

Abhi- and you should proba-

I turned to Varun and he was smiling like a creep looking in the sky ..I smack his head..

Varun- wht the hell?

Abhi- *raise eyebrow*

Varun - i- I mean nvm..

Abhi- jb se tu Pune se aya hai tb se dekh rha hu pagal jesa has rha hai apne mein hi

Varun- ab tum jese karwe log kya samjhe pehle pyaar ka nasha

I looked at him ..only if he knew about this that i once fell in love and then regretted my whole life my stupid heart can't seem to forget her...

Varun- hey hey calm down i didn't mean it ..*worried*

Abhi- htt..ja room ke bhar Jaa akela chod mujhe ..

Varun - pr-

Abhi- Varun *Serious voice*

Varun nodded and left the room I went to sit on the chair in my cabin..
And put my head on the table and close my eyes..

All the memories fall back in..

Flashback

Abhi - Ab pakd kr dakhao mujhe *laughing*

Priya- ruko tum ab tohhhh* running behind him*

They were on a cruise ship ..the university arranged it for the senior students...

Abhi kept running until he reach a room..

Priya run behind him and ended up there, he held her waist and pulled her close to him..

Priya- someone is becoming romantic I see?*smirk*

Abhi - *pulls her more close* I was always romantic for my baby ..

With that he kissed her ...his hands rested on her waist firmly he pulled her more close as their lips connected..

He pinned her on the room door and locked his arms with hers then put them up her head...

He bit her lower lips as she opened her mouth and he slid his tongue inside her mouth ..

They made out for good seconds..

Priya- * heavily breathing* t-that w-was hot

Abhi- i- I know I know I am *smile *

Then he kissed her forehead....

Flashback end

Abhi- fuckkk why can't I forget herrrr!!!!
I aggressively throw a photo frame from my table ...

Abhi- she is like a drug that I get addicted to and noww it is unable to get our of it!!
I said looking out the window...

                               ~🌷~

Ishqi- bs Abhi me shadi ke baad uske biwi us see thik kr de..

Tanu- fikr mt kr sb kuch thik hoga ..

Niharika - I am still in shock when he suddenly came up and said he wants to marry this girl ..

Meku- it almost sounds like he loves her

Samridhi - and it somehow sounds like my fictional books!!

Tanu- true!!

All the ladies of the house were on a spa date before Abhi's engagement...

Mrs Singhaniya - ab mujhe toh ny pta aplog baat kya kar rhe hai  pr mujhe baate sun ne maza aa ra hai..

Niharika - mummy ji apko bhi pta hi hai hum kya baat kr rhe ..ap hi se toh sare baate seekhi hai humne

Tanu& ishqi - truee

Samridhi - Meku bua ?

Meku - hnn samo Rani?

Samridhi - ye bhau ban ne mein itna maza aata hai kya?

Meku- mujhse kya puch rhe ho mere toh khud shadi ny hue!

Tanu- aur jb tk tumhare papa aur uncles ka dukh tumhare ruhi bua aur Alika bua ke shadi karne se ny hat ta tb tk meku bua tumhare sath hai..

Samridhi - tb toh bua ap mere shadi pr bhi kuari rhenge ...

Meku - hm lagta toh yhi hai pr mujhe kya mein toh zindagi jeee rhe hu!

Mrs Singhaniya - shi baat hai aur tere maa aur baap bhi kuch zada hi ghum rhe hai

Meku- ehh

Ishqi- bs bs hogya sbka ..

Everyone except her- yes!!

                                     ~🌷~

Priya pov

Radha- and then your brother was laughing his ass out like wtff

Priya- *laughing* bhabhi I swear my brother has been likhe that always..do you know one day when a guy proposed to me ..

Priya- he came out of nowhere and kicked the guy in his balls..

Priya - then he said 'touch my sister and you'll see the moon next to your door ..

Then we both started laughing...

Me and bhabhi were talking and having fun it was the best time in our whole day ..maa was out and she and I were the only one ...

We were like bestfriends ... sometimes even bhai says that you two should have been sisters ..

I share everything with bhabhi ... everything means everything when she came to our house after marriage..the next day I cried on her lap whole day and told her everything about Abhi ...
She consoled me and told me that we were young and we didn't knew what was right for our love and everyone make mistakes..

At this point I am convinced that he would be hating me by now or maybe already move on..

Radha- accha woh sb chod bta ye handsome Munda kon hai jiske bare mein kavya baat kr rhe the?

Yes even kavya and Bhabhi are friends..

Priya - koi ny hai bhabhi.. humlog randomly mile the bs ..aur business card share Kiya tha ..

Radha- *teasing eyes*

Priya- ny ny mujhe woh pasand ny hai

Radha- *sigh* kb tk tu us Abhi ke pyaar mein rhege ? Priya samjh woh move on kar chuka hoga aur tu abhi bhi whi hai ..

Priya - bhabhi mein kr chuke hu pr fir bhi ..

Radha- sb thik ho jayega chill Karo..

Priya- hnn

Priya- chodiye ye sb Aaj bhar chale ? Khane pr?

Radha- hn hn chaliye!

I nodded smiling brightly..

Soon Bhai and maa were home and we told them our plan... They both nodded as me and bhabhi were the only one going out we got a whole syllabus of rules on wht to do and wht not to do ...
Then we both got ready ...

Radha

Priya

And then we said bye to mom and bhai and went out hand in hand ...

Soon we reached the restaurant we were going to have dinner...

Radha- ahh I love the smell of the food here

Priya -  true bhabhiii!!

Radha- chal bta kya khaegi?

Priya- hm chilly chicken aur chowmin!!

Radha- yha pe bhi ye sb kuch alag kha gadhee

Priya - pr bhabhi yha pe aur milta hi kya hai*groan*

Radha- accha accha

We ordered our food and until it arrive we talked for a while ...

And soon our order was here and we started eating it..and no bhabhi ordered something healthy for her otherwise bhai would have kill me ...

After our sweet dinner we went out to have some ice-cream (we both were craving is silent)

Radha- hmm it's tastyyyy

Priya- ikkk righttt

Then I saw a balloon and decided to buy it for bhabhi..

Priya - bhabhi woh dekho !

Radha- sometimes I think i should have marry you instead of your brother...you are more fun!!

Priya-*laughing* sure i would tell my brother to Divorce you so that I can marry you

Radha - I am all yours my baby

Priya- yes babygirl..

Radha- pfft*burst into laughter*
I also started laughing with her ...

We decided to get back as it was already late for us...

I went towards my room and then my eyes roam around my room to look for Leah well she has been with Kavya for few days and she should be here by now ...

Then a dog hawl was heard and their is my baby ..

Leah- *bark*

Priya- awww did you miss mommu that much?

Leah- *bark*

Priya - I'll take that as a yess!

Priya- come one get on the bed my baby ...

She did as I laid beside her hugging her she licked my face..and snuggled in with me..

Then a memory flash in front of my eyes..

Flashback

Abhi- godd Leah you have to follow mee!!! I was the one who brought you here

Leah- *bark*

Priya- *laughing* godd Abhi she is a mere dogg!! And she is loyal to me right babygirl?

Leah- *bark*

Abhi- wtf do you mean by babygirl? I thought I was the one who could call you that *frown*

Priya- aww is my baby jealous?

Abhi- jealous my foot

Abhi- i fucking own you!
Priya- no you don't

Abhi- okh then you belong to me ?

Priya- yes I do

Abhi- *smile * I love you soooooo much *connects their foreheads*

Priya- I love youuu tooo

Leah- *bark*

Abhi- ahh looks like your dog is jealous..
Priya- *smirk* really? Leah baby show daddy wht you got

And with that Leah started running behind Abhi as he screamed like a maniac and run here and there.. while watching them both laughing on the ground...

Flashback ends

Leah started licking my eyes and that was when I realised I started crying ...

I miss him so much even though I show I am happy I am not everything about him makes me want him more ...

Leah settled more close to me and snuggled her face more close to me like giving me a comfort hug ...that is why I love her...even animals know how to treat anyone unlike us humans...

To be continued

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

584K 25.4K 36
•Ishita the oldest daughter in law. Abhimanyu Thakur's wife. They both have been married for three years and have a one year old baby boy. Ayaansh Th...
168K 9.4K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
Rajputana Oleh Manika

Fiksi Sejarah

213K 8.5K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
302K 13.4K 45
||PART 1- REGAL DUOLOGY|| Aradhya, the firstborn of the king of Shiladhika...her life wasn't very pretty. Dispised for being a concubine's daughter...