Hazbin Hotel: Carnage The Dev...

By Huyhuynh406

(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) was boyfriend of Rose Winters becaus... More

Introduction
Harem
Enemies & Villains
Prologue 01: Mother Miranda/Carnage's Rebirth
Prologue 02: Portal To Hell
Chapter 1: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 2: The Hazbin Motel
Chapter 3: Stay In The Hell With Princess
Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell
Chapter 5: Charlie & Vaggie (Lemon)
Chapter 6: Carnage V.S Exterminators Part 1
Chapter 7: Carnage V.S Exterminators & Adam Part 2
Chapter 8: Carnage's Warning
Chapter 9: Cherri Bomb (Lemon)
Chapter 10: Different Dimension
Chapter 11: New World & Spirits?
Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami
Chapter 13: Meet Nightmare Spirit
Chapter 14: I do whatever I want
Chapter 15: Kurumi The Nightmare (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Kurumi & Carnage V.S Ellen
Chapter 17: Ellen's Death/The White Queen
Chapter 19: Killing Isaac & Wizards
Chapter 20: The True Devil King/Isaac's Death
Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport
Chapter 22: Miyuki Shiba (Lemon)
Chapter 23: New Threats/The Avatars
Chapter 24: The Death is Carnage
Chapter 25: Carnage Being Friend
Chapter 26: Winx Fairies (Lemon)
Chapter 27: Carnage V.S Zaheer
Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell
Chapter 29: Ending Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)

426 18 7
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Kurumi are in the park for themselves and then they both were hang out in the Tengu city and experience all around here for the two of them and Kurumi was dressing up with her black outfit...like beautiful princess...but she was definitely beautiful woman that (Y/N) is imagine and he start to feeling love with her like Rose...but he misses Rose badly and he want to see her again.

But there was an appearance of the figure who is on the rooftop's building and make her stare at the two of them and she had her face interest with smirk on her face and she said.

???: "So this must be...him...Carnage...The Devil Spirit.~" She said to herself.

Sawa/White Queen.

Sawa: "Well, then...Devil Spirit...it seems you are my perfect king.~" She said and make her was begin to moving away by herself and then she will meet (Y/N) and she want to face him and she...really fallen love with him because she witness the power of (Y/N) and turns out that she is interest at him.

Kurumi: "No just changed forms because it would be weird if I went out with my other outfit looking like that. Besides. Don't you like my outfit and my new look."

(Y/N): "I didn't know you could change forms."

Kurumi: "No just a little help from a friend who could change my looks and one pill it last for 7 hours."

(Y/N): "That sounds amazing but I hardly believe that."

Kurumi: "I don't care if you don't all care about is our date at the Fun land."

(Y/N): "Then let's go and have fun at the Fun Land."

Kurumi grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of them started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. After 2 hours passed making (Y/N) and Kurumi and. When both of them arrived he saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. This brought back memories of his parents and (Y/N) little brother always got on every ride and almost every show that was here....and yes it is long time ago in his reality world.

The one thing that made him smile was when (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s parents with his little brother were about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his mother were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After he finished thinking Kurumi was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.

Kurumi: "Hey. You ok you're zoning out?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm alright, just thought of something."

Kurumi: "Alright, let's go have fun already."

(Y/N) was nodded making her grab his hand and drag him into ride. The first ride you went on was the swings. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles in the air. The swings were normal but they spin around in circles. The ride took him really high into the air making (Y/N) see the whole fun land and the town. This kindle made him scared because (Y/N) felt like the chains were going to break or get unhooked by the right thing was holding it. (Y/N) was look to his right and saw Kurumi's arms were up in the air while his hands were holding on the bar tight as possible.

Kurumi: "Come one, (Y/N). put your hands into the air and feel the wind."

(Y/N) finally had the courage to put his hands up into the air and was feeling the wind hit (Y/N)'s face and his hands. This made (Y/N) feel a little confident but not enough to put his hands in the air. Few minutes passed making the ride stop and landed on the ground. When the ride Kurumi who was happy that she got to see the whole fun land in the air. She look at him smiling a little but was still scared.

Kurumi: "Aww, you look cute when you are scared."

(Y/N): "I'm not scared."

Kurumi: "Whatever hurry up let's go look around the place. I want to see a show, get on another ride or play one of the games here."

(Y/N) was smiled at Kurumi and went up close to her. (Y/N) was put his hands arounds her hips and brought her close to you. She saw this making her blush on what he was doing.

Kurumi: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N)'s face started to get close to each other making both of your lips touch each other. (Y/N) was really happy that today was a normal day for him. No killing, no fighting over him just a normal date with him and Kurumi. She saw him stop and saw you smiling at her. When Kurumi was never saw (Y/N) this happy before making her ask like.

Kurumi: "You're happy?

(Y/N): "Of course, I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Kurumi: "No, I mean your really happy. I seen you happy around the others but it wasn't like this."

(Y/N) went up to Kurumi's ear and whispered to her.

(Y/N): "I love you, Kurumi and this is the best day of my life just to have a normal day."

Kurumi: "I love you too, (Y/N). How about we go into the fun house for our last ride. Then we can go back to the mansion and have sex.

(Y/N): "Whatever you want, Kurumi."

After the two of them both finished talking him grab each other's hands and started to walk to the fun house. Few minutes of walking (Y/N) was with Kurumi now in front of the fun house. The fun House was pretty big meaning it might take awhile for the both of them to find the exit. Both of them started to wait in the line to get into the fun house. The line wasn't too big but was it did take a while it to go down. 

When the two of them went in there and they both were split off and they were going to find their own ways to get out of here and then (Y/N) was walk alone for himself and make him just moving up to this fun-house and then (Y/N) seen many mirrors but he just don't know which way that he is gonna going...cause this is looks like suck as hell.

(Y/N): "Damn...I really hate this place." He said to himself and until he was saw someone who was stood right there with the clothes is white and looks like the person is feminine...and she had a white long hair same like Kurumi and her clothes is white and she had a hat on...like old classic general.

White Queen: "Have you been trouble in here?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah..." He said to her and make her giggle and she was walk out of mirror reflection and make her was stood right there with her beauty body and she was beautiful and she is someone else that remind her of...Kurumi.

(Y/N): "You're a spirit, aren't you?" He asked her and make her giggle out and she said.

White Queen: "You're smart boy...Hehehe...I guess you aren't stupid than any humans for what I think about." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Why are you here?" He asked her and make her giggle and she was take a step closer to him and she lean her body to him and make her was look at him and she said.

White Queen: "It is easy...because I want to have fun with you...Devil Spirit.~" She said and make her arms wrapped around him and then Kurumi who called him out and she tries to reach him but it is too late that (Y/N) and White queen was gone disappeared same ability like Kurumi.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in same apartment and this is (Y/N)'s apartment motel and make him tries to seat up and he was being grabbed by someone and that is white queen and she was the one who tossed (Y/N) to the bed and make him was knock out with wheeze. Then (Y/N) start to shook his head and he need to focus the view of person was came here and make him saw her is stood right there.

White Queen: "So, darling.~ Do you want to be happy with me?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Actually...I do...but Kurumi will kill me about this." She said.

White Queen: "Please, the nightmare spirit won't came here and cause she won't tries to kill me...I need more time to be with you." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Is it White Queen called for your own name...how about change into short?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she said.

White Queen: "Sure, what it will be..." She said.

(Y/N): "Saya." He said to her and make her smile up in widened little bit.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Saya started to lay you down on the ground and sat on his chest. She was making him face to her crouch. She started to spread her legs making he was look at her pussy.

(Y/N): "Saya, you're not wearing a panties."

Saya: "What you like the view let me help you with that." She smiled.

Saya got two of her fingers and started to spread her pussy. She started to push (Y/N)'s face towards it forcing him to lick.

Saya: "Lick it." She demand him.

(Y/N) started to lick it making her moan every lick.

Saya: "Ahhh...."

(Y/N): "Someone sensitive."

Saya: "Shut up."

Saya started to get in to a 69 position. Making him see her juice going down her legs.

(Y/N): "Already wet?" you joked with her.

Saya: "Because of you, babe." She started to unzip his pants. 

Saya: "Oh my god it's bigger than I imagine.

She started to lick the whole thing with her tongue. She started to put it in her mouth slowly. She started to put the whole thing in her mouth going back and forth.

(Y/N): "Saya, I'm about to cum."

Saya started to pick up the base making him was cum down on her throat.

Saya: "Wow, you taste delicious." She started to take off her dress revealing her big breast.

Benny: "Go on you could touch them there only for you, my love."

She started to grab his hands and placed them on her chest. (Y/N) was sucking on her breast in right and left. She moaning she began to insert his dick into her pussy. She slammed down making her jump.

Saya: "YES LOVE FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in pleasure.

(Y/N): "Saya, I'm about to cum."

Saya: "Go ahead cum in me I want it."

(Y/N) was started to cum in her making her moan his name out loud.

Saya: "(YYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNN)

Saya was laying on the floor twitching with pleasure.

(Y/N): "You know we are not done yet."

Saya: "What you mean?"

Suddenly she jump up and started to moan loud. Now (Y/N) was holding her anytime that (Y/N) having with her is a doggystyle to make her like death also she got her tongue out like a dog breathing, his finger holding at Saya's mouth and also tongue licking at his mouth. So (Y/N) was changed at her any direction different to make her go faster make him growling like a beast and he begin to fuck the crap out of her and shot his seed inside her womb.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When the two of them lying on the bed and make the two of them were breathing out and then they both turn their heads to look at each others and smile little bit and until Kurumi was arrive right on the time and make her got guns out and she had a yandere face.

Kurumi: "(Y/N)...💢💢💢💢💢" She said with a smile up like crazy and this isn't good at all and (Y/N) is gonna get his ass whoop by her and Saya who was protecting (Y/N).

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 565 21
Amanda Walker: "Y/N Brock, aka Venom. He the son of the infamous Eddie Brock. His father carry an alien called a symbiote. It attaches the host and t...
8.3K 396 27
(Y/N): "Amazon." EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! EVOLUTION!!!! EVOLUTION!!! (Y/N) (L/N) was an high school student and he was being friend with Peter Park...
225K 3.2K 28
During your life you went through stressful day after stressful day with your job and your bastard of a boss. during one night a meteor crashed near...
47.1K 739 10
Y/N was an animator at a successful studio that treated him poorly, making his life miserable. Becoming an animator was his dream, but the company he...