Radiators are my only weaknes...

Door PirateQueen14

I know everything about boring things like science but what I want to know is, what is pain? What does it fee... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chpater 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 66

344 35 7
Door PirateQueen14

The nurse was terrified when I arrived and then started to scold me after she had taken care of my injuries. I had bitten into my tongue, but only the edging on the front when my jaw slammed against the stairs.

There were other parts that had been bit into, but they weren't anything too bad. It was quite a clean cut in some parts, so a lot of blood came out.

My bones were fine thankfully, but the bottom of my jaw will bruise up very soon since it's red for now. I was extremely lucky she told me and I'm kind of used to that. I tried to fall in a way that wouldn't hurt me too much, but leave a visible mark.

Becoming a blood fountain wasn't the plan, but it helped it seemed.

I do forget I have a tongue sometimes.

Kiyotaka stayed with me for now playing cards with me or doing other stuff I wanted to do. He went back for one class then it was lunch and he knew I would be having other visitors, so he stayed back.

"Rekka!" Kei yelled as she came bursting in with Hirata behind her and a few others like Sudo and Suzune who kept in the back.

"Are you okay now?" Kei asked me.

"I'm stuck in a bed," I stated while she was staring at my mouth trying to see my tongue. "Isn't there just a small one for my tongue so I can keep moving around?"

"Looks like you are doing well." Hirata grinned seeing I can talk perfectly fine, but that's because I don't feel the pain I should be feeling right now.

"You scared us all!" Sudo laughed.

"Rekka...did something make you fall?" Suzune asked me and before I could answer someone else came in slamming the door open.

"Idiot!" Ryuen yelled scaring everyone, but me.

He came over to me and moved my chin up to see the bruise starting to form and the others didn't notice till now. It's right under my jaw and near my neck that is also a little red in the front so it's hard to see.

"That's..." Sakura gasped imagining how painful that would be.

"What can she eat?" Ryuen asked the nurse without taking his eyes off me.

"Lukewarm soup for now." She sighed. "It has to be through a straw as well. We can't let anything touch the tip of her tongue or the sides since the wounds are still fresh."

"What about cookies?" I grinned.

"You dare." Ryuen glared at me and I giggled.

The nurse sighed and then grinned since she had seen Ryuen around with me before. She was a little cautious at first, but he had even come for some of my morning checkups to see how I was doing.

She can tell he genuinely cares for me like Kiyotaka does.

"Wait, I was promised jelly today!" I exclaimed.

"It has to be tomorrow at the very least." The nurse informed me. "And still through a straw."

"Hmm." I let out.

"Do you want to lose your tongue?" She asked me.

"I need it," I groaned.

"Then stay here, I'm coming back with some food you can eat," Ryuen demanded of me. I nodded happy he would get me some while usually most would just restrict me fully from it.

"You two are great." I giggled and Ryuen blushed as he rushed off.

"Seriously?" Sudo let out seeing how Ryuen acted then looked to Suzune who was a little stunned herself, but she had seen us before and heard me admit that I do spend time with him.

"Is Rekka gonna be okay?" Hirata asked the nurse.

"She will be, but there's a lot of risk if she isn't watched." She explained. "She got lucky with the fall. Her tongue could have been bitten off and surgery would be risky after as well since recovery would take so long."

"It's fine." I let out as I went to touch my tongue. Hirata grabbed my hand and then flinched when he saw how bad it was.

"I'm..." He shivered and looked down then just ran out of the room.

"Hirata?!" Kei exclaimed surprised.

"Hey!" Sudo added.

"Rekka, make sure you rest!" Kei called out as she rushed out then Sudo followed her along with Sakura, so it was just Suzune who was trembling just like Hirata did.

It seems she also saw the state my tongue is in. "Suzune," I spoke up getting her out of her daze.

She stared at me and I grinned. "Just run away already! I don't blame you everyone does that when they see certain sides of me!"

I just wanted her to go already since I'm not going to comfort her and it's just annoying having her stand there. Suzune took it a very different way and nodded then left like she was on a mission.

20 minutes later Ryuen was back.

"That was long," I let out. "Like 12 years!"

"It's hard to get a straw." Ryuen sighed as he held out a cup with a straw in it.

I took it and then looked to see its tomato soup. "...Basic." I let out.

"It looks like blood so you can scare people if you want," Ryuen added making me giggle seeing he's trying to make this fun for me to make me eat it.

I took a sip of it from the straw and nodded.

The nurse left him to watch over me as she went to have her lunch.

He was just watching me, and I was staring back.

"Just sit!" I slapped the bed and he seemed awkward. "You talked sexually before, but the thought of it makes you hesitate? You didn't hesitate in murdering my old Christmas tree."

"That was an accident." Ryuen sighed as he sat on my bed. "What about you when you dropped ice cream down my shirt?"

"An accident," I grinned then giggled as he smiled a little.

He then frowned showing he was thinking of something. "I heard you are getting voted out too." Ryuen hummed.

"Do you really think that is going to happen?" I looked at him as I drank from the straw. "Dude, they need to make a pizza soup."

"Doesn't exist." He retorted.

"Yeah, so make it," I stated.

"I'm getting voted out as well." Ryuen reminded me like I didn't know and it seemed he just wanted to know my intentions.

"What end result do you think I prefer?" I asked and he paused.

"My expulsion would be boring," Ryuen stated.

"Yes, it would be so it won't be you," I smirked making him laugh.

"And how are you going to make that happen?" He asked me as he lay on my bed.

"Why would I tell you and let you ruin it? Well, I say you can't now." I smirked.

"...Do you want my points?" Ryuen questioned me.

"Are you worried? That's so stupid." I patted his head and he groaned. "Is my injury that terrifying?"

"Yeah!" He sat up quickly. "I heard a random girl fell downstairs and then left a pool of blood! She ran off looking like some zombie!"

"Zombies are cool!" I grinned. "Maybe I should bleed more!"

"You dare!" Ryuen pushed me making me giggle.

I finished off my soup and kept provoking him by saying things or poking him. Eventually, I laid down and once I did my eyes just closed on their own.

Ryuen shook me when I didn't respond after a minute. I didn't respond again confusing him a lot since he expected some sort of retaliation or me to giggle. He leaned over me to see I was drooling fast asleep shocking him. "Guess you were tired from today." He hummed.

"...Do you trust me or are you fragile in some way?" He hummed as he just watched me.

The door to the room then opened and he looked over to see Kiyotaka standing there. "Where have you been? I was expecting you to be stuck by her side like a bug." Ryuen huffed as Kiyotaka came over to me. "Actually, how did she even get that hurt with you around? I know what you are capable of, but she got this hurt?"

"She didn't mean for the blood," Kiyotaka stated making his eyes widen.

"What do you mean meant?" Ryuen asked him very aggressively as he leaned over me since Kiyotaka was only looking at me.

Kiyotaka looked at him and Ryuen moved back. "That's for her to tell you." Kiyotaka hummed as he put a hand to my cheek then bent down and opened my mouth.

"What are you doing?" Ryuen stared him down.

"She can choke on her saliva and blood very easily," Kiyotaka explained as he moved me a little so I was in the best position to keep that from happening. "I check on her every night to make sure she doesn't. She likes to roll a lot and sleep in random places."

"Class is about to start you should go, I have permission to watch over her," Kiyotaka informed him and Ryuen nodded.

Ryuen got up and went to the door then looked back to see Kiyotaka took his spot and was watching me. "...What is their relationship?" He groaned not having a clue even though he knows more about us than most do.

At the end of the day, I was deemed well enough by the nurse to go back to my dorm room.

We went to the classroom since our bags were there and I'm sure if anyone has anything to say it will be done now when everyone is gathered and even if there are any hard feelings from it we can all run away until the next day.

"Rekka!" Sakura exclaimed as I came in.

"Hey." I waved at her.

"You are quiet." She teared up.

"I was asked to be," I explained as I yawned.

"You are still tired," Kiyotaka explained. "You might not feel the pain, but your energy levels can."

"...Stupid." I nodded as I saw many were looking at me, but didn't have the heart to speak up, unlike Sakura who genuinely cared for me.

Haruka and the others didn't want to overwhelm me and would come over to me in their own time.

"The supplementary exam is tomorrow. You'd better not sleep through it." Sae warned us.

"Blood loss doesn't help." I gave my excuse making her flinch a little.

"Dismissed, then," Sae stated.

Kiyotaka and I glanced at Suzune who was looking at me for some reason then stood up. "If you will excuse me, everyone. I'd like a minute of your time." She informed them.

"What's this all about, Horikita?" Hirata asked.

"There's something I want to say to you regarding tomorrow's vote." She explained.

"Hey, what's this all about?" Yamauchi laughed nervously. "Me and Kanji have plans to hang out, so..."

"Someone could be expelled tomorrow. Yet, you are awfully calm, aren't you? Even with Rekka's accident, you saw." Suzune hummed.

"Well...I just made my peace with it and she's better now." He pointed at me.

"The first part is admirable, but the second isn't. She can't eat since she's in a state where if something touched her open wounds she could get a small infection and she won't know and can die." Suzune stated. "Her condition is severe you need to learn that."

"It isn't my responsibility!" Yamauchi yelled.

"That's right, but being mindful isn't bad," Suzune explained as she walked to the front of the class. "These last few days, I have been thinking it over. Who should remain? Who should be expelled? And today I was able to find the answer."

"So I want to tell you all that here." Suzune hummed.

"Wait, Horikita," Hirata added. "Nobody here deserves to be expelled!"

"Please allow me to finish. I had my doubts at first, too. The nature of this test means we can't even talk things out in class. It becomes a battle to form groups to control the vote. As a result, there's a chance that an excellent student who should remain could be expelled." Suzune explained.

"I don't know what's come over you, but this is unexpectedly logical reasoning," Koenji noted her change in attitude. "Tell us more, would you? About what you would do."

"Normally, I'd like to talk with all of you and decide who to expel. But that would be difficult in practice. Therefore...I will name the person who deserves to be expelled." Suzune informed us.

"Don't do that! You are just going to confuse everyone!" Hirata shouted.

"We can at least hear her out first," Sudo added.

"I agree with Red Hair." Koenji hummed.

"There's no wrong in listening. It might save someone." I grinned and I saw some tremble as I sat down in my seat ready for the show.

"The one I believe should be expelled on this exam...is Yamauchi Haruki." Suzune stared at him.

"So she fell for your manipulation." Kiyotaka hummed to me as I pushed my chair back, so it was against his desk then turned so I could rest my elbow on his desk.

"It's not manipulation if it's simple logic, it's like 1 + 1. Everyone can answer the question of whose existence is a weight to this class." I grinned. "You just need to look at the signs and I threw a lot around."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

686K 12.8K 66
I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experience, so that is why I'm starting this re...
18.7K 1.1K 17
Pokémon. Some see them as tools other see them as friends. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka has gone to ANHS to learn about Pokémon to satiate his ever growing c...
16.4K 968 9
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka finally achieved what he's wanted since the beginning of his life: Freedom. However, freedom comes with it's own set of challeng...
35.2K 1.4K 36
Waking together on a bus the archons of anemo, geo and electro find themselves in a world not of their own. Without control of their elements and the...