ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ - ᴀʀᴛʜᴜʀ ᴛᴠ

De iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ two youtubers both get invited to... Mais

ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇʀ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ꜰᴏᴜʀ
ꜰɪᴠᴇ
ꜱɪx
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ
ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

1.6K 47 8
De iheartmrtv

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
CHAPTER TWELVE - SECOND CHANCES

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:45

bad idea, right? - olivia rodrigo

♖ ♜ ♖

@CHARLOTTEREADS
has posted a new story !

CAPTION:
ready to go out x

@CHARLOTTEREADS
has posted a new story !

CAPTION:
a moment for the make-up please !

♖ ♜ ♖

TEN MINUTES UNTIL  Jack came to pick her up. As Charlotte was nervously putting on her earrings, missing the hole in her ear enough times to drive her crazy, she tried to gather her thoughts. Jack picked the restaurant for tonight, one in downtown London. Thankfully it wasn't too fancy, so she didn't have to dress up too much and look weird when she would go to Baileys after. Charlotte had already filled Allison in on the plan, and thankfully the blonde was working tonight. She loved George and the boys, but knowing she would also see she her best friends face tonight was reassuring.

Speaking of the devil... Charlottes head shot up from a text message she got from her other half.

ALLIE

last seen 18:45

OH EM GEE HAHAH
char check out this video
it's a fan edit of you and arthur
*attachment*

The edit was a compilation of a few moments from the football pub golf they were in together and screen recordings of his streams that she was in, accompanied by the song Lover by Taylor Swift. The intro was the cutest clip of one of his streams where he was talking about her when she had just left, a video that she had never even seen. The sound and Arthurs sarcastic voice echoed through her living room.

'Yeah guys, Charlotte's so annoying. All she does is call me a nerd and then, when I tell her I don't want to play Planet Zoo with her on stream, she cries.'

This little video simply melted her heart. That fact that people took time out of their day to make edits of them was too cute for words. But the edit also raised a few questions in her mind. Did people think they were a couple? She could understand why, mainly because they seemed so comfortable with each other and they made each other laugh constantly. But her followers knew that she had been in a relationship with Jack only a year ago and that she took some time off when the ship stranded the way it did. And what if Arthur thought this was weird?

She quickly left a comment to debunk that she actually cried about Planet Zoo when the doorbell rang. She stood up, smoothed out her skirt and let out one last nervous sigh. As the brunette opened the door, her eyes met the blue ones that she had once stared into lovingly.

'Hi.' He said.

'Hi.' Was her response.

♖ ♜ ♖

The restaurant was actually packed, and thankfully they had a reservation, or otherwise they wouldn't have been able to get a table. As they sat down, a girl from another table pointed at Charlotte, clearly recognizing her.

'Still mega famous, I see?' Jack laughed.

'Some things never change.'

'I don't even know where to start, Lottie. I feel like I've missed out on so much since everything ended. And there is so much I feel like telling you.'

This made her smile. She felt his genuine happiness to see her, and it reminded her of how all of the ups between them were.

After they ordered, the topic changed from catching up to talking about Jacks business. A painful point in their year-long relationship, as it put a strain on it. Some time before they had met, he and his dad had started a business that had something to do with marketing.

She always listened when he talked about it, for sure, but she did not always listenen. Mainly because it was incredibly boring. And some nights, it had consumed him to the point that he did not even acknowledge her when she asked a question. Hell, she could have stood before him naked and he would not have noticed.

'I'm sorry.' He said, noticing her playing with her food, only half listening.

'No, no, I was listening!' She promised falsely.

'No, really, I know that look. You gave it to me so many times when we were together and I talked about work. And to be honest, you were right.'

'It's not that I don't care about your work, Jack, I just felt like sometimes you were getting carried away to the point that it didn't make you happy. It didn't make us happy.'

'There are so many things I would have done differently, Lottie.'

'But... Why... couldn't you have done them right the first time around?'

'I don't want to make excuses, so the honest answer is, I don't know. I don't know how I could've fucked up something so good. And I wanna make that right.'

Charlotte stayed silent, not really knowing how to react.

'Lottie?'

'I'm just... thinking, Jack. Because you're saying all these wonderful things, but I don't know if I can trust you.'

'I know... Actions, not words. But I've got the whole night to start making it up to you, right?,'  He said, as she got a message in the group chat of her youtube friends.

'Speaking of the whole night... Are you down to get wasted at Baileys tonight?' She asked the boy on the other side of the table.

THE BOYS & CHAR

fav cousins little brother
guys
we're already here

arthur musician man
proof?

fav cousins little brother

arthur musician man
alright then...
i'll be there in 10

fav cousins little brother
you better be there
charles
you ditched him yet?

chris double d's
yeah charlotte come hang out with
arthur he is insufferable
without you

chip
sorry guys can't come have
to spend time with sab tonight

fav cousins little brother
booo
anyways
charlotte matthews
answer your phone!!!

oh my god
shut up george
we'll be there at half past

fav cousins little brother
WE??
did you mean to type we???
don't tell me you're bringing
him
charlotte?????

♖ ♜ ♖

note: sorry for the lack of arthur and charlotte guys but we'll get there !! <3 also im back after the most horrendous self-destructing exam week of my life and i want to get more chapters out ieeeee exciting stuff coming

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

53.3K 1.3K 24
[Completed ✔️] Thea O'Connor moves from Dublin to London to continue to pursue her dream of being an online entertainer (otherwise known as a 'YouTub...
27.1K 659 26
English Channel - a arthurtv fic IN WHICH Two YouTubers with very different content from each side of the English Channel meet OR IN WHICH Moving...
159K 2.1K 161
𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹 - 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 - 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 - "𝗲...
195K 4K 45
【 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘃 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤 】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, a lawyer-turned-youtuber and a baker unexpectedly meet at a house party, only to continuously f...