Room No. 69 | VKOOK 21+ || EN...

De Bright_Guki

[ONGOING] "𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—†π—ˆπ—„π–Ύ π—ˆπ–Ώ π–Ύπ—‘π—‰π–Ύπ—‡π—Œπ—‚π—π–Ύ π–¬π–Ίπ—‹π—…π–»π—ˆπ—‹π—ˆ 𝖡𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾... Mais

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 04

Chapter 03

204 8 6
De Bright_Guki

"Pretty boy.. what's wrong with you??"

The handsome young man turned his face towards the cute young man's stomach and pressed his lips on it. He wants to know about the really cute and beautiful young man who had sex with him.

"Like you said, I'm not Andrew.."

"I already know that doll.. tell me your real name."

"Okay. I'm JK.."

"JK??"

"Yes.."

"Isn't it a false name again??"

"No! Everyone calls me JK."

The cute young man ran his fingers through the other young man's hair. The other man slowly closed his eyes at the feeling.

"Okay baby JK.. tell me about your parents..?"

"I am an orphan.."

"what??"

The handsome young man opened his closed eyes and looked at the cute young man staring at him with sparkling eyes.

"Really??" Although his question was small, the other young man's answer was limited to a nod.

"Oh!! I'm sorry. I didn't know.."

"It's okay.." The handsome young man placed a kiss on the JK's lips and got up from the bed.

"Please help me. My back hurts.."

"Hold on, want Painkillers?"

"Hmm..."

The handsome young man went naked to the phone in the hotel room. But he turned to the other young man. He was playing with his delicate fingers on the bed. He was really cute. His behavior doesn't seem as rugged as his body.

"Baby. Are you hungry? Do you want to order food?"

"But.. it's 2 am now"

"This is a hotel baby.. and we are in a VIP room.. they can't give us food."

The cute young man nodded and smiled at the handsome young man's tone. He stared at the handsome young man in front of him until the young man ordered his food.

Round butt, well-shaped legs from thigh down, full but slim waist, half hard sexy dick. With all this, even his back looks more handsome.

"He's fucking hot..!"

Both were still naked. None of them wanted to cover their naked bodies. Now they didn't feel shy in front of them.. because they already started liking their touch, kisses and even their breath. There is a bond between them, but they don't know it.
Do they understand that??

"Hey hey!! Are you saying we can't eat dinner tonight? Haha..??" JK was startled by the handsome young man's angry voice. He looked at the other young man. He was still on the phone.

"What the hell!! I'm your VIP customer. Is this how you treat us? Me and my baby are so hungry!! I can't let my baby starve like this..?"

JK slowly got up from the bed despite the aching body. He wanted to calm down the angry young man. Leaning on the surrounding walls, he approached the other young man and hugged him from behind.

"Baby...?"

The young man in the story removed the receiver from his mouth. He looked at the hands tied around his waist and hold it.

"Mmm.."

"Hungry?"

"Hmm.." JK pressed his lips to the back of the neck of the young man he was hugging.

"Don't be mad, grandpa. You're getting old."

JK smiled slightly. As he laughed, the other young man on the phone also bit his lip and stopped laughing. He wanted to end the phone conversation as soon as possible. That's why the person on the other side of the phone shouted again.

"Hurry up... we need food fast. Send the painkillers too..." He placed the receiver on the phone and pulled the young man behind him forward.

"What did you say? Hmm??"

"What is it, daddy?"

"I heard you call me grandpa. Honey, I told you before, 27 isn't that old. And I'm not getting old.."

The handsome young man crossed his arms in front of his chest, rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Prove it..!! NOW..!"

"Hey, boy!! Are you challenging me??"

"Of course grandpa..."

The handsome young man looked at the other young man standing with his back to him with his hands on his hips.

Meanwhile, JK slowly picked up the panty that had fallen on the floor while the other young man got a good look at her sexy butt and pink hole. He wanted to seduce the impatient, inhumanly hot guy again.

"Ahhh damn it!!"

Yes! He succeeded. The young man was excited. Seeing JK's entrance made the other's member twitch. He brought his hand closer to the dick and slowly moved it up and down.

They were probably the only two men still sleeping and having sex in the entire Aventree hotel complex. Because it was two hours past midnight. The gramophone was still playing in the special room number 0069 of the number one hotel in Seoul. As a support for the impassioned performance of the two drunken men.

The German pop song 99 Luftballons (99 Balloons) sung by singer Nena was released from the gramophone in the hotel room, which was silent for a few minutes, and the jazz song was performed by sexy singer Aly Ryan.

The cute young man placed his feet and moved small long delicate toes all over his body, in tune with the music that was gently spreading in the room. Also, he engaged in a few minutes of sexy performance that suited him and he could.

His body was still hurting, but he wanted the handsome young man, his touch, and everything bonded to him. So he continued his performance without thinking about his hurting body. The handsome young man was waiting patiently for all this while pleasuring his very large member with his hand. While dancing, the cute young man went to the balcony of the room.

"Wow.."

He stopped his performance leaned on the balcony fence and looked at the starry sky. As soon as he saw the beautiful sky, he forgot what he was doing. He wanted to show the other young man the beauty of the Seoul night sky.

"Hyung.. look at this. The moon looks beautiful today.."

"Hyu-"

JK couldn't finish his words because he felt a warm wet kiss on his neck.

"Um.."

The handsome young man behind JK kissed his neck. Meanwhile, he rubbed his big dick between the other young man's butts.

"Ah, hyung. You tickle me. Please stop.."

"Baby, did you call me 'hyung'? Um..?"

The handsome young man asked in a deep but sexy voice during the kiss. He smiled awkwardly as the whole body of the cute young man trembled from that.

"Yes. You're a hyung to me, Grandpa.."

"Yah Baby!!"

"Awww... It hurt."

The handsome young man grabbed JK's ear between his teeth while yelling at the other young man.

"Baby, how old are you??"

"I- I'm 3 years younger than you, grandpa."

"Oh.. but you aren't little, pretty boy..!"

"Ah, Hyun-"

The handsome young man kissed the back of the other JK's neck and brought his lips between his butt. JK allowed the other young man's action as he moved his hips back. The handsome young man slowly licked JK's entrance while spreading his butt and pushing his tongue inside.

"Ah, fuck!! H-Hyung. How many people have you f-fucked before? Y- YOU'RE THE B-BESTTTT!!"

After enjoying JK's entrance for a few minutes, he got up from where he was kneeling.

"You're my first and you're very tasty pretty boy.."

JK's whole body trembled due to the deep voice that he heard near his ear and the pain that he felt in his back.

"Ah!! Hyung gen- gentle.."

The handsome young man slowly inserted his large dick into him and began to move. The cute young man had one leg over the balcony fence for his convenience as well as the other young man's.

"Ah fuck, baby!! You are still tight.."

The handsome young man hugged the other young man from behind and kept going to have a wild session while kissing the back of the neck, sometimes the ear, and sometimes the lips.

For nearly an hour, they carried their food to the door of the hotel room while they freely released their feelings.

"Daddy..!! Th- they have br- brought f- food. If- if we stay lo- longer, we won't have to e-eat.

"B- baby, a little m- more."

The handsome young man screamed as he increased the speed of his waist. He had already finished his first cumming inside the cute young man once in this hour and was about to cumming a second time. He had to take out his dick due to the constant noise from the door and JK's insistence. By that time the cute young man had finished cum three times.

"NAH. I'm done!! Argh. D- Daddy st- stop.."

"Argh!! The best bit.."

The cute young man slapped the other young man's plump chest and smiled while shaking his head.

"Daddy..!! We're hungry. right?"

"I'm full now, baby. If I go one more round, my heart will be full too.."

"Arrhh.. Naughty grandpa. I'll open the door.."

"Can you?"

"Yeah, Go and relieve the pain of your little member.."

Pushing the other guy towards the bathroom, the cute guy wiped his member with a few tissues. He covered his lower body with a towel that was hanging on the clothes rack. Walking with hardship, he opened the door of the hotel room. There was a waiter.

"Sir, your food.."

"Oh, thanks.. bring it in.." After opening the door fully, the hotel waiter entered the room behind JK.

"Leave it there," JK ordered the waiter and collected his and the handsome young man's clothes that were lying on the sides of the bed.. because it was difficult for him to see the waiter in the room that was made up of clothes.

"Ah!!!"

~~

Yey..!!

I'm so glad to see your comments buddies. So always, thank you for it.

annnnnnddd share this story with your friends who would like to read this.

Bye Bye, Have a nice day!
(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~
22022024

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
11.6K 744 25
I'm not Good At descriptions....... πŸ₯² VOTE SHARE COMMENT πŸŽ€#1 on Manglish -(07/06/2023) πŸŽ€#1 on yoonminsoek -(07/06/2023) πŸŽ€#1 on Manglish -(29/07/2...
3.6K 581 33
ARMY... I am sorry... I am sorry for cheating you. Please forgive Taehyung for deceiving you. Now I am receiving my punishment for it. Kim Taehyung i...