โ”โ”โ”๐‘๐„๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒโœงโ *โ ใ€‚๏พ‰โ โ™ก : ๐˜...

By xoxewonzzn

"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I wi... More

Introduction
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’:1
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 9

382 38 54
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun and soobin were walking through the hallway while talking with each other. "So you work as a photographer but still you work part time jobs too?" Yeonjun asked for he older who nodded his head. "Yeah, you're right" The blonde haired guy replied.

"It's must be tough?" Yeonjun says, soobin just give him a smile and reply to him, "I'm used of it already" . They were wandering around the hallway until they noticed beomgyu was coming from the other way.

"Yeah, beomgyu-ah, where are you going?" Yeonjun asked when he saw the younger. "I was coming to find you" beomgyu answered the older. 

"What about taehyun? I thought he went to you?" Soobin said from beside them. "Yeah of course he came to me" Beomgyu said.

"So what happened and where he is now" The blonde guy again asked. "He hand me a gift and said it's for me then walked away" Beomgyu replied him.

"Damn, bro is playing cold now" Soobin mumbled to himself then turns to the other two. "Oh, okay I'm heading to the class, see you later" Soobin waves his hand towards them and left.

"You seems to be hanging with our college hottest bad guy now" Beomgyu asked the moment soobin left with a smirk on his face. "You're such a tease beomgyu, btw what did taehyun give you" yeonjun said as beomgyu shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I didn't opened it yet" beomgyu said, while linking their arms together. "At least you didn't throw it away" Yeonjun says, chuckled while walking with his cousin.

"I would've but the wrapper Is too cute to throw it away" Beomgyu mumbled lowly in his low tone as Yeonjun raised his eyebrows and turns to looks at his cousin brother with a cheeky smile.

"Oh really? , I don't thinks so" Yeonjun says, still grinning so beomgyu pinched him at the arm to stop him from teasing him. And Yeonjun stopped because he doesn't wants his skin get more pinch from beomgyu,

Later in class

Everyone was already In the class and soon beomgyu and yeonjun joined with their friends. Yeonjun's eyes roam around the class to see soobin was sleeping on his seat.

"This guy would never change a bit" Taehyun mumbled from beside soobin with a done face. "You should to be glad you got a friend like me" Soobin mumbled and smacked taehyun at the head.

"Aish! Don't touch me you idiot" Taehyun says, rubbing his head where soobin hit him. Soobin opened his eyes and peaked at taehyun with a grin then again buried his face between his arms to sleep.

The professor enters and saw that soobin is sleeping. And he ignored that blonde guy because he doesn't wants to argue with him at morning. Taehyun just make a face when
He saw that the professor let soobin sleep.

"I think I'm the one who doesn't born with luck" Taehyun mumbled to himself and slammed the notebook on the table. (A/N: same buddy).

Time skip

The bell rang and students started to walk out of the class. Soobin put his head up and stretched out his arms and was about to step out of the classroom but taehyun held his arm.

"Where are you thinking, your going buddy? You didn't apologize for what you did earlier in morning?" Taehyun said as soobin let out a forced smile. 

"Buddy-", "You throw away my bag like it's a ball, what if something happened with my bag?" Taehyun tightly held his arm as soobin was trying to free himself from the muscular cat(Taehyun is officially a cat).

"Wel-l, if you let me go then I will-" , "I don't trust you" soobin and taehyun was arguing with each other and soobin was trying to get himself out of taehyun's grip.

Suddenly taehyun let go Soobin's arm and Soobin didn't balance himself so he bumped into with yeonjun who was passing by there with beomgyu.

Soobin held yeonjun's waist to reduce yeonjun from falling. Taehyun and beomgyu's jaw dropped just stared at them but then slowly a smirk takes over taehyun's lips.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Soobin let go Yeonjun's waist and stood there with awkwardness, same with yeonjun who was stunned to speak.

"Yeah! You apologized to him but not to me!!" Soobin stick out his tongue and ran out of the class so fast. Taehyun takes his bag and chases the older out of the class.

Yeonjun was still in daze, his mind can't manufacturing anything and beomgyu was staring at his face. Hueningkai came and stood behind them, checking both of them reactions then loudly cleared his throat.

"I think both of you needs to came back to the world" Hueningkai says, with a teasing tone and yeah both of them cames back to their sense.

"Damn! What happened right now?" Beomgyu slapped himself which made Bahiyyih cracked into laughter. "A alien was about to kidnap yeonjun okay, let's go I'm hungry" Hueningkai pushed the elders out of the class as Bahiyyih followed them to outside.

Time skip

Three days later

Beomgyu was walking down the path, he was walking back to his house after shopping few things he needs. He was happily skipping through the path then suddenly taehyun stopped his car in front of them.

"AHH!" Beomgyu let out a scream and hold his chest. "Oh, I'm sorry, sorry sorry-" Taehyun hurriedly came out of his car and started to check beomgyu if he is hurt somewhere.

"DON'T YOU HAVE EYES?! I was about to get hit by your fucking car!!" beomgyu yelled at him. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" Taehyun again apologized.

Beomgyu finally takes a looks at taehyun and damn he was looking so handsome and hot. He was wearing all black, different then what he wears in college.

"Hey are you there?" Beomgyu blinked his eyes for several times and looked away. "Yes, I'm here-" "Seems like you got crush on me in this black suit" Taehyun said with a smirk.

"No, I'm not interested what you are wearing?" Beomgyu says, looking away from him but taehyun knew he was lying because of the red blush on his cheeks.

"Anyway, you're all okay so I should go, I'm in little hurry so bye" Taehyun winked at beomgyu then get into the car soon drove away from there. Beomgyu's rolled his eyes and turned to left.

Later at night

Yeonjun was laying on his stomach on the bed while reading a book. He was busy with his fictional story suddenly he heard his phone was ringing. So he closed his book and took the phone to check his notification.

Soobin

Hey there~

Whatcha doing now?

Me

I was reading a book, what about you?

Soobin

Breathing..

Me

What..?

Soobin

Kidding! I'm getting ready to left for studio, remember I works as a photographer 📸

Me

Ohh, interesting

Soobin

Do you wanna come over?

Me

What? No, it's okay

Soobin

Aish, we becomes friends but still we didn't get to hang out with each other

It's okay, I don't wanna force you

But- I would be happy if you had join me😶

Me

I don't thinks so my parents would give me permission to hang out at this late

Soobin

Then sneak out your house😁

Me

WHAT?!

Soobin

YES?!

LET'S SNEAK OUT!!!!

Yeonjun sat down on his bed with wide eyes like what is soobin saying. No he is not going to do that. He never does that so he was afraid.

Me

No.. it's not a good idea
Seen

Yeonjun saw soobin didn't replied so he thought maybe he already left for his work.
So he put his phone down and started to read again.

Few moments later

Yeonjun was peacefully reading than suddenly He heard a ring on his phone. He turn on his screen but when he read the message he falls down from his bed.

Soobin

I'm outside of your house.

He gets up from the ground and ran to the balcony. He looks down from the balcony to see soobin standing there with his bike, waving his hands toward him. He takes his phone back and text him.

Me

What are you doing here?!how do you get my address?!

Soobin

Come down quickly!!!

Me

No?!

Soobin

Yes you're!! Or I'm coming?!

Yeonjun looks down at him with wide eyes and shook his head. Soobin makes a done Face and come forward to the wall.

Soobin

Are you coming?

Me

FINE!

Yeonjun walked inside his room and took his hoodie and his glasses and took his shoes. He takes a deep breath and started to think what to do now.

Me

How am I going to get out of here?

Soobin

Climb down the wall?

Me

ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Soobin

🤞😊

Me

🙄

S

oobin

Are you coming?!

Soobin rolled his eyes and climbed up the wall to enter and stood in the backyard, hopefully he didn't makes that much sounds. He started to waits for yeonjun to came down.

Yeonjun takes a deep breath and look around to make sure, his door is closed. He then came towards the balcony and looks down that soobin is grinning at him. Yeonjun throw his bag and shoes at soobin. "Ouch! Slow down Mr Junie" Soobin whispered.

Yeonjun slowly started to climb down the balcony while soobin was waiting for him. Yeonjun was freaking out because it was first time he is sneaking out of his room in this late night.

Yeonjun sneaked into the living room to see his step mother sitting in the couch. His heart skipped a beat and his hand slipped, about to fall down but soobin catches him in his arms.

Mrs choi heard some noises from backyard so she turns to check where this sounds is coming from. She didn't see anything so she shrugged her shoulders and turns her head back to the TV.

Soobin hold Yeonjun's mouth to keep quiet while hiding behind the wall with the you younger in his arms. "Phew, it was so close to get caught" Soobin whispered then looks at yeonjun who is already staring at him with wide eyes.

"Oh! Let's go!" Soobin said with a grin and put the younger down on the ground. "Now what?" Yeonjun asked as soobin pointed at the wall.

"We have to climb that wall honey" Yeonjun stared at soobin, trying not to punch him as soobin was looking at him with grin.

"choi soobin!!!" Yeonjun yelled out but it was not loud so thank god.

Finally they able to sneak out as soobin give another helmet to yeonjun. "Wear it and let's get ready to enjoy the ride" Yeonjun looked down at the helmet.

"Come on, I know you always stares at me whenever I rode my bike" soobin said while putting on his helmet. "Y-yeah, stop" yeonjun put on the helmet and hopped on the bike.

"Hold me tight!! Because we're ready to take departure" Soobin started the bike and yeonjun gasped because of how fast it was. He slowly wrapped his arms around Soobin's waist, when soobin felt pair of arms around his waist, he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.5K 17
"i know what i do isn't right, but i can't stop what i love to do." - the ending of their story began right when the soft boy couldn't r...
11.8K 626 25
"You confuse me so much.", Soobin sighs at Yeonjun, who just chuckles at the other's words. "How come?", Yeonjun says and opens his eyes, now looking...
699K 33.9K 93
Choi Yeonjun has a dirty secret... He's hooking up with his mom's boyfriend's son Choi Soobin... Who has a girlfriend... Because that's such a smart...