๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ'๐ฌ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ _26myimperfectworld

โ€ขCompleted|NOT EDITEDโ€ข # ๐Ÿ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Trigger Warnings: Mention of physical abuse, M... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Copyright
*Characters Aesthetic*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Author/Readers
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Characters/Smut??
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Last note
Changed epilogue
An immature mistake

Chapter 43

37.9K 2.8K 196
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ _26myimperfectworld

My viva exams are going to start on 27 Feb and written ones are starting from 2 March to 27 March, so I won't be able to update any chapter till 27 March. Now, I have to concentrate on my studies from today. And I promise to give regular updates after my exam completion. My 10th class is going to start on 1st April so I will try to complete this book before the month ends so I can focus on my 10th class study:)

My younger brother, no actually a devil in an eight-year-old boy's body. That stupid boy sprayed perfume around me when I was writing the chapter, just to irritate me. He doesn't know that I am sensitive to smells. And now my head is bursting with pain. Only a few words were remaining so I wrote. PLEASE BE SAFE FROM YOUR BROTHERS:)

Happy Reading!!!

"It's a suicide."

As those words rolled out from the inspector's lips, Vivaan's hands grabbed his collar in a tight grip and yelled at him.

"Don't you fucking dare to say that again? My Vihaan is not weak. He doesn't do such stupidity."

Shaurya pulled him back and tried to calm him down. His own eyes were filled with tears but he couldn't break down like this. Everyone needs him.

"Sir, we are just assuming that he might have tried to kill himself. There is very little chance that it was an accident."

Vivaan didn't reply to anything and walked near where the car was coming down. His heart was beating so fast that he wasn't able to breathe properly.

"Please Vihaan be safe. At least for Kavya's sake. What will I say to her? Please."

He was murmuring himself while staring at the hands coming out from the car. He was wishing that it shouldn't be Vihaan. Maybe someone else in Vihaan's car but not him.

Shaurya kept his hands on his shoulder in assures. In the next few minutes, the car was kept on the ground. With their slow steps and heavy hearts, the brothers both reached the car.

The inspector opened the door while two men were holding the body. The man's face was still not visible and both the brothers were getting impatience with it.

"Sir he is not Vihaan Singh Rajput."

Relief washed over the brother hearing the constable's words. Vivaan hugged Shaurya assuring himself that their brother was safe. He is alive. But still, the question was there what his unknown man was doing in Vihaan's car.

"Inspector, I need to know about Vihaan. Do anything but we want him safely."

Shaurya said with a voice held with authority and hardness. He was just praying for Vihaan to be safe and in a good place.

"Sir our whole department is busy with a murder named Kavya so we will take the time to find your brother."

The inspector said while observing the dead man's body. The brothers don't want to see whose body it is. But Kavya's name got the brother's attention. They looked at each other while thinking.

Already they know that Kavya was with Nikhil and was working as his agent. The elders of the family are still unaware of Kavya's secret with Ishaan, Heer, Roop, and Kriti. Only the three brothers are aware of her.

"Can we meet that murder? Kavya."

Vivaan asked and the inspector looked at them with suspicious eyes. Why are they interested in knowing a murderer? Shaurya sighed while saying calmly.

"See inspector, we need to see the woman you are talking about. She might be our sister-in-law Kavya Vihaan Sigh Rajput."

He nodded and motioned them to follow him by their car. Sitting inside the car they started following the police van.

Shaurya called Roop who picked up the call after a few ringing.

"Hello, Shaurya when are you coming back? Is everything okay?"

"Roop, I am fine. Just do one thing. Go to Vihaan and Kavya and check if she is there or not?"

Roop was confused. Here everyone was sitting in the hall, waiting for them but he was telling her to go and check someone's room.

"Roop, just go and do what I have said."

She sighed at his boorish tone. Shaking her head while walking towards the Vihaan and Kavya room. Pushing the door open she entered inside and saw Kavya sleeping, covered with a duvet.

"Kavya is still sleeping."

Shaurya didn't believe her so he told her to send him a photo of Kavya sleeping. Roop rolled her eyes at him and asked.

"I can send my photo if you want. Why do you need your sister-in-law's photo while sleeping?"

Shaurya rubbed his forehead while controlling his anger. How can his wife get jealous of this? He again asked about the photo which Roop replied.

"Fine."

Moving closer she pulled the duvet away only to get shocked. The pillows were lined up, making it look like a human. Her eyes widen with shock while her hands shiver.

"Shaurya, Kavya is not here. Pillows are there instead of her. Where the hell did she go? And where is Vihaan and you?"

She said in a panicky voice. Shaurya himself got tensed hearing her. Now he was confirmed that Kavya had done something wrong again.

"Roop, just relax and don't let anyone know that Kavya and Vihaan both are missing.
"Vihaan is missing??"

Roop shouted then realized that she wasn't supposed to shout like this. Shaurya disconnected the call when he saw that they had finally reached the police station. Roop got tensed when he hung up the call without saying anything.

"Hello? Shaurya? Are you there?"

She tried to call him again but the call was disconnected again. Sighing frustrated Roop walked outside the room with a normal face.

Here Vivaan and Kavya walked inside the station, behind the inspector.

"Whose murder Kavya have done?"

Shaurya questioned while walking behind him.

"Nikhil Shrivasta. The man came whose complaint Vivaan sir complained about for hurting your family."

Hearing Nikhil's name they were shocked and tensed. Sharing eye contact they walked inside. Stopping in front of one of the prison inspectors turned towards them and said.

"You can see and talk to her from here only. Don't go near her. She might harm you both."

Saying this he stepped out from there, giving them their privacy to talk with their sister-in-law. Kavya's face still wasn't visible to them even after having a small light bulb in the whole prison.

"Kavya."

Shaurya moved further, calling out her name. As the light moved back and forth the face of the woman sitting in the corner of the jail got clear to their eyes. Kavya's face was illuminated under the dim light.

She was looking particular at nothing. Her whole face was devoid of any emotions that a human should feel when they are kept in jail.

Shaurya called out her name again but she wasn't looking at them. She wasn't moving. She was looking dead with her open eyes.

"Kavya please talk to us. We need to know where is Vihaan."

Vihaan name got her attention. Vivaan signed in relief that at least she reacted to Vihaan's name. They thought she would say something and asked about Vihaan but she didn't. She kept being immobile at that corner of the jail.

"Kavya, did you murder Nikhil?"

Vivaan questioned while tightening his grip on the metal bar of the prison. They both waited for her to speak but no word came from her mouth, making them fall into the abyss of impatience.

"Kavya you need to fucking speak up. You can't sit like this in silence. We need our answer."

Shaurya shouted when she didn't answer anything. She didn't flinch at his loud voice or move away, staring straight at them with dead eyes.

"I was made to kill Preeti by Nikhil but she is alive. And today I murdered Nikhil with my own hands. A man like him doesn't deserve to be alive."

She replied with a flat tone. No one except Vihaan and Kavya knew about Preeti so now they were confused hearing Preeti's name.

"Who is Preeti?"

Shaurya questioned, making her look at him with the same eyes that were dead.

"Vihaan can explain it better."

"But Vihaan is missing."

She didn't react and said while turning her gaze away from them.

"So, go and find him. Stop him from saving me from my sin. I know that he is trying to save me and to bring me out of the prison but just stop him from doing this. Tell him that we are not bound together forever."

Only she knew how much lethal feeling was felt in her heart, beating against her chest. But now she was an expert in hiding her pain behind those dead emotions.

"Please don't ask me any more questions. Let me be the villain of our story. Maybe you can forgive me but I can't ever forgive myself for what I did in the past."

Her words confused them but they didn't dare to question her anything left without saying anything.

Tears finally made their way from her eyes. The lethal feeling made it difficult to breathe anymore. Rubbing her chest she tried to relax herself but the agony burning inside her was only increasing.

Shaurya and Vivaan came near the inspector who was talking to a constable.

"Inspector, what about Nikhil's body?"

Vivaan questioned but he was tensed from the inside thinking about how Kriti react to the news, that her brother was dead. Even if she can't forgive him she never wished to see him dead. She has some emotions for him.

"We are trying to contact to his father but his phone is not reachable. We got to know that your wife is his sister so if you are ready to take his body with you then it would be good."

The inspector replied and the brothers agreed to take the body with them.

****

Ishaan was feathering Heer's hair while she was sleeping, keeping her head on his lap. Still being in a state of unconsciousness. Ishaan fingers were brushing against her cheeks, ears, and forehead with care.

He was still feeling scared of losing her. Whenever he finally thinks that he can live happily with his wife something bad happens and ruin everything.

Kissing her head for the last minute he left the room, letting her sleep peacefully. He remembers that his brother isn't at home yet. He found everyone sitting silently in the hall with Sita.

He silently went towards Roop as her face was looking tensed and she was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Bhabhi is everything okay? When will those three will be back?"

He asked, whispering. Turning around Roop said with a tense voice but it was slow as she didn't want anyone to hear her words.

"Vihaan and Kavya are missing. I went to check their room where Kavya was sleeping but she wasn't there."

"Bhabhi stop stressing. I will go and see if everything is okay."

Ishaan replied, assuringly and was about to move when Roop stopped him, saying.

"First Vihaan went and now he is missing. Then Shaurya and Ishaan went and they haven't returned. You should stay here only."

Ishaan was about to protest when Shaurya and Ishaan entered the living room through the door. They both looked exhausted and tensed.

Seeing them Abeer and Neel stood up, walking to them.

"Finally you both are back. But where is this Vihaan? Kavya must be waiting for him to have the dinner together."

Neel said when Vihaan didn't return. Kriti walked towards Vivaan, cupping his face.

"Everything will be okay. Stop stressing so much."

She said while pushing his hair back from the forehead. Vivaan's heart was throbbing with the dread feeling thinking about the consequence of her knowing that Nikhil was no more.

"Why you both are looking tensed? Is Vihaan okay?"

Roshni asked when they stood there without saying anything. Abruptly Vivaan hugged Kriti. She was prepared for his sudden move, wrapping her hands around him.

"Vivaan..yo.."

"Nikhil is no more."

He whispered slowly, tightening his arms around her. Her body stiffened as she tried to push him back.

"What the hell do you mean?"

She screamed while trying to pull herself back but he wasn't ready to leave her.

"Meri pyaari cherry shant ho jaao."

Vivaan whispered in ears but she was just wiggle in his arms, trying to come out from his arms.

"Nikhil is dead. He is no more."

"Nooo."

Kriti shouted, breaking into a loud cry. She didn't believe her ears what she just heard. Vivaan patted her head, calming her down but she was crying mess till now. 

Another Update!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

Love. You. All.♥♥

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

130K 6K 33
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...
145K 7.9K 49
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
Meant To Be ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ itssnithya

ู‚ุตุต ุนุงู…ุฉ

414K 12.5K 53
#2 India - out of 1.9M stories #wattys2023
19.5K 874 17
The Randhawa Empire - An Essence of Love and Family The Randhawa Mansion 3 Brothers, 3 sisters and 3 couples The life between the three couples ...