That One Hockey Guy | OC

By lmh__007

A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in pain... More

Introduction 🎨⛸️
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue
Authors Note | Please Read
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Part 12

146 4 39
By lmh__007

🎨

This was stupid, just like all the other things to do with Issac but here we are.

Me being his fake girlfriend for the world to see, him teaching me how to skate all while we both hate each other. Nothing can go wrong right?

I wanted to make sure Elizabeth knew because I couldn't lie to her about something like this, Landon would like to know too but it's too risky he can't keep his mouth shut no matter how much I love him.

Lewis is on holiday and Luka is still at boarding school and he's too young to care.

We agreed to tell everyone tomorrow. Isaac came up with the idea of telling everyone I'm pregnant to which he received the dirtiest look from me.

Finally we decided on telling people we just got really close again at the dinner and Issac told me he liked me, to which I thought the feelings were mutual so we are giving it a shot.

The story will most likely change because Issac can't remember anything clearly.

Never would I have thought I'd be fake dating Issac Haywood. Shit, I'm instantly reminded of the painting and frame I brought with me.

"Would you like your present now?" I glance at Issac sat at the table still with a huge smile on his face. Everyone has left but me and Isaac remained here talking through things.

"Yes please darling." He's never gonna let this darling thing go is he?

We walk into the house my heels being the loudest thing in there. Issac tells me they moved the paintings upstairs so I slip off my shoes and begin climbing the stairs.

Damn me for tightening this box so tight. The wood won't move an inch.

Hands snake down my arms, Issac appears behind me, his trousers rub against my legs as I feel him closer.

"Need some help darling?" He whispers in my ear as my ass digs into him.

"I can get it." I pull the board open but I stumble back a little, forcing myself even further into Issac.

"Fuck." He utters backing away taking a deep breath.

I smirk while opening the remaining screws. My eyes scan the painting making sure it didn't get damaged along the way over here.

Perfect.

"Well here you go. It's all yours." Just because I agreed to be his fake girlfriend doesn't mean I have to stop being a bitch.

Issac walks towards the painting, his mouth opens when he realises what I've done. His blue eyes copy and pasted onto my canvas and the evil look he always carries on his face joins them.

"How— what- Liliana this is scarily good... how did you get my features so perfect?" He genuinely looks the happiest I've ever seen him, now I kinda feel bad for what I was planning.

Fuck that he hurt you. Hurt him back.

I reply my own words over in my head, yes he did hurt me but did he mean too? Most likely.

"I remembered the look you had on your face when you turned and walked away. That's all." I smile trying not to cry thinking about that night all over again.

"Liliana—"

"—Don't bother, I just want you to teach me to skate. I'll play happy families in public but right now we stay as we are."

"And what are we?"

"Nothing. Just like you wanted."

Issac sighs, I spin on my heel opening the second box which was much easier than the first.

This time, instead of a painting lays a frame which I whitewashed then glued all the flowers he sent me around it, making that the art work.

"By the way I'm keeping that, I just wanted to show you it. I don't think you would be at my house again hence why I brought it to you."

"—I'll be at your house again don't worry."

I'd say don't bet on it but now that he's going to have to be around more he possibly will be.

"It's beautiful. I like what you did with the flowers I gave you."

"Yeah yeah, I still don't forgive you."

"Duly noted darling."

My Grandpops wraps me in his arms with a beaming expression on his face. "Issac is a good man, he will treat you well." I'm going to hell for lying to my grandparents.

Grammy just chuckles and congratulates me for getting into a relationship.

All that's left is Lewis and Landon to tell, this is going to be fun.

My steps get slower as I approach Landon's room, I pray he doesn't have a girl in there, the last time that happen became best friends with her.

Love you beth.

I hear no noise so I deem it safe knocking on the door. Waiting for a response from Landon is like waiting for a miracle. You could knock on his door, call his phone, shout for him and the man will still ignore your ass for 7-8 working days.

"Landon?" I particularly hate shouting but it had to be done. Still no answer so this time the door gets kicked 3 times.

"Shit who is it?" Well who else is gonna bother you apart from me.

"Your favourite sibling." I open the door with my hand over my face just in case his penis is in his hand.

"Luka is my favourite sibling but you'll do, what's up ginger nut?" Landon has always called me ginger nut mostly because he believes he's more strawberry blonde than ginger. Yet I'm just ginger to him.

"I need to speak to thy." I put on a silly voice and slowly make my way to his bed. Landon hands me a little bit of the duvet, which I tug gently before getting to the point.

Landon gives me a questioning look.

"How would you feel if I told you I liked Issac?" His body shoots up from his previous position and his eyes glare wide.

"Issac— Issac Haywood my teammate?"

I give him a slow nod then Landon breaks out in laughter.

"You two— you two would never work. Ever."

"We already are."

Landon stops laughing as soon as the words leave my mouth. "Really?" My face falls flat to indicate I'm not fucking joking.

He removes the duvet and grins. "Shit Lil, I'm happy for you and even though he is one of my teammates and friend again if he hurts you I will kill him."

I daren't tell him Issac already did.

"No sex while I'm in the house I don't need to be hearing my friend fuck my sister."

I snicker knowing there won't be any sex happening anymore. Even if there was I wouldn't risk it with anyone in the house.

Risk turns you on stop lying Liliana.

At least that went well now all that's left to do is tell Lewis and he most likely won't care.

My phone pings. Great it's already started.

Fuckboy xoxo

Fuckboy xoxo: Hello Darling, nice to have your number. Lessons begin tomorrow at 12pm ;)

Me: die. But thanks.

Fuckboy xoxo: that's no way to speak to your boyfriend...

•••

I just want to say thank you to Ana one of my newest best friends for helping me and giving me the motivation to write this, Anastasia is based off her and she's incredible.

Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 65.5K 27
This full-length hockey romance is free exclusively on Wattpad! And by full-length, I mean...well, you'll see. ;) Killian Bosch knows he's his own wo...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...
5.4K 117 20
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...
637K 10.8K 36
Ever since she was a little girl Evangeline Adler has been a figure skating star. Now in college she's set her sights on USA's Olympic Team; and she'...