Forced QUEEN

By jiaha2001

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID" "Voice down" .......... "Listen whoever you can YOU CANT CAZE ME LIKE TH... More

DESCLAIMER
AUTHOR'S POV
INTRO: FORCED QUEEN
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
|CHARECTOR ASTHETICS|
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
πŸ¦‹
CHAPTER 33
πŸ¦‹
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 22

1.1K 56 6
By jiaha2001

🦋

Hello guys I'm not getting c tes help me to get more and more votes.

🍁

The next day in Rathore mansion a large bus is waiting for everyone, every arrangements are done  for trip which is going to take place in minutes. It almost crossed twelve o'clock yesterday because of packing.

At this time everyone taking there time to get ready at 9 they are going to leave for Manali, and here in Vidyuth and Meera are still fighting.

"I was the one to wake you up let me use washroom first"

They both are fighting to use the bathroom to get shower since they have very less time to get ready.

"Stop you dram we are getting late I'll be quite"

Vidyuth still calmly tried to make her understand he knows how much of time she will take if she gets in.

"I'm also getting late I also need to shower"

She argued back at him going closer to him they both are standing infront of closed washroom door facing each other in seconds Vidyuth smirked he didn't took back step father then he went close to her too.

"Let's take shower together I know you don't mind after all I have such a nice body"

Meera's cheeks turned red with the effect of his words which caused on her.

"I I have s seen better okay I'll use guest no need to argue with you"

She decided to go away from him aftwr realised how most of time he pinned her suddenly she is somehow scared that he will not hesitate to drag her in washroom, he clearly warned her about fucking many time she ran away infront of him. Which obviously made VIDYUTH RATHORE giggle at her behaviour.

Today they all decided to wear something comfortable like casual clothes and all. Meera got ready in guest room as she entered in her room she saw Vidyuth in casual outfit Vidyuth too saw there eyes roamed on each other they are seriously checking out each other.

Vidyuth's outfit

Meera's outfit

Vidyuth cursed himself looking at her outfit which was giving full view of her waist with her center and line.

VIDYUTH'S POV

DAMN why the hell I never saw her and that's freaking soo hot, shut don't tell me she is wearing this outfit, fuck it. Why she have to test me everytime that day without her dupatta and her wallpaper half shoulder crop top she is too much me I can't even stop myself at imaging how the fuck she will feel being under me her expressions ahhhh I have to stop this, I'm freaking behaviour like a teenager.

"Done eye fucking me?"

I smirked at the way she is checking me out she rised her eyebrow, that was hot she grabbed her bag and faced me.

"Today you are worth for my stare Meera Roy never checked out a man till now"

Did she just accepted that I'm looking good not only that she did prised me and herself, like seriously how self obsessed she is 'Meera Roy never checked out a man' huh! This girl she just flipped her hair and left the room, at one second she bahaves like scaredy cat, then suddenly start to cry, and next few days she bravely accepts that she did eye fucked me this girl will be death of me one day.

As I grabbed my luggage and reached down stairs I saw all of them are ready and waiting for me.

Tanvi, Anvi and Anushka' outfits

Mannara and Shagun's outfit

Vihaan, vinay and Rohan's outfits

"Ohhoo bhabhisa you can crack both western and traditional outfits I'm jealous of you"

Tanvi complements Meera well I agree with that she looks good in whatever she wears. I looked at everyone I felt dejawu looking at them that's how we dress whenever we go for a trip.

"We getting late let's go"

Vihaan said as he got call from the driver, we all went outside the regular bus we take all the time for trip everyone started to get inside as I entered Meera right behind me a gasp I heard from her.

"It is looking more like a living room with cauchs"

she mumbled  I heard that I smirked this bus can contain totally more than twenty five people that's the reason I have special settle this way to feel comfy.

Everyone got settled on the cauch including me and here miss WIFEY is still thinking about where she should sit huh! She thinks she have option I saw where her eyes landed it was obvious between Tanvi and Anushka who are opposite to me, she started to walk towards them passing by me but I just dragged her on my lap that's the exactly place where she should have seat yi saw her eyes widened, and cheeks are turned red due to my action I slowly settled her beside me I want her beside me no matter what.

Be side Meera Mannara was sitting  then I realised I really need to have conversation with Mannara about things I must having hurting her with my behaviour with Meera I kept quite I don't want to hurt her more.

The driver started to drive and here we go Tanvi started her chit chat.

MEERA'S POV

What have gotten with him, he is behaving wierdly day by day damn him I want to stay away from him still  he drag me towards him, I still haven't forgotten the things he spit on my face about dad, how can I forget that.

"Anushka can we exchange the places?"

I heard Rohan asking Anushka to change seat with him damn that was soo straight he want to sit beside Tanvi I can see Tanvi blushing.

"Thank god I can sit beside my baby boo"

I cringed at the nickname vinay just called Anushka 'baby boo'.

"I always thought who the hell call you with that creepy name since how long you are hiding about his identity infront of me"

Anushka's never disclosed his name infront of me during our college days but I heard him one or two time when I accidentally attentded his call he was like 'hello my baby boo', damn him, Vinay chuckled at my cringy face.

"Bhabhi aise bhi mat boliye yaar me pyar krta hu usse"

Here we get Vinay taking stand for Anushka.

"Are you my bestfriend Vinay?"

Why he is coming between when I'm talking to Anushka?

"But I want to be bhabhisa we can be perfect pair and bestfriends you will be my besty our age is also same"

Vinay grinned at me with his creepy smile he is somehow cute may be that's why Anushka fell in love with him.

"Okay deal is done"

I said smiling at him and Anushka.

"Okay besty"

He showed me thumbs up.

"You will call her bhabhisa she is my wife"

I rolled my eyes at his like seriously how many times he is going rub that 'she is my wife' tag I have enough of him.

"Don't mind I don't mind you calling me besty"

I assured him but,

"But I mind I'll break your legs vinay dare to say that"

Fuck what the hell wrong with this guy he is scaring the poor boy.

"Mujhe meri jaan pyari hai bhabhisa"
(I love my life sister in law)

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Alexa play traitor"

He betrayed me because of his brother I should never trust this guy ever in my life.

"Bhabhisa you ever had boyfriend?"

Tanvi asked me I stared at her why suddenly she ask me this? Anushka started to laugh out loudly this girl she gets on my nerves.

"She only know how to reject boys poor them"

Anushka said while laughing, it's not like I'll reject okay no one were good enough for me.

"Bhabhisa how about crush?"

Tanvi again asked me.

"I never had"

I said with a blank face.

"How about in US?"

She again asked me.

"Tanvi I'm free bird I'd rather choose to be single than being in relationship most of guys are possessive and they only how to control life I never like to obey someone, also I had enough of already having protective brother Nicky didn't even let me wear a skirt all my life and also no boy is attractive and handsome enough to become my boyfriend you know"

I can see Anushka rolling her eyes.

"You mean to say Vidyuth Bhai is not handsome?"

"He is but he is too arrogant me for"

'shut shit Meera he is sitting beside you damnit what the hell with your mind have you listed it'

Once I realised what I said I slowly turned to my right to see him he is starring at me with single eyebrow rised, that was hot shut shut up.

"No I mean I meant to say he is handsome yes yes"

I tried to make it up everyone started to laugh looking at me. God just kill me already.

But what I heard him mumble something into my ears I'm beyond shock,. Did he just tried to flirt with me??

"I can be a lover boy for sweet heart"

••|•°•|••

I need you to vote more for my book guys I have invested lot of time and effort I know you are liking the book so please support me by voting too.

There will be a another announcement in next chapter

Stay tuned with me

By bye butterflys

🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.6K 52
Saanvi Rajput and Abhimanyu Malhotra have been sworn enemies since they first met at ten years old, so the last thing they ever expected to be were h...
143K 7.9K 32
Warning: This dark slow-burn romance contains a seductive web of intimate encounters and forced proximities that may leave you breathless. Be advised...
64K 3.9K 50
#2 Legally InsanE ...Hope The one thing I've carried in my heart forever shattered when I met the ruin of me , The Raghuvanshi Heir . One dark nigh...
128K 5.9K 32
"All I wanted was your respect, Prem." "All I wanted was your love, Abhi." "All I wanted was your care, Rahul." "But I got not even a bit of it." The...