X-Men Evolution: X-22

Door TheCayde

A group of people discover that they have extraordinary powers and must decide whether to use them for good o... Meer

????
Strategy X
X-Pulse
Rogue Recruit
X-22 VS Wendigo
Middleverse
Turn of the Rogue
SpykeCam

Mutant Crush

617 27 5
Door TheCayde

We open up at a Texas Monster Truck Show. Someone is going over some cars while the crowd is cheering.

Announcer: All right, let's hear a big cheer for the lady of monster trucks, Sherleen Grey.

She waves, does a wheelie, and leaves the arena.

Announcer: And now ladies and gentlemen, the main attraction of the evening, let's give it up for the World's Strongest Teenager. Fred, "the Blob", Dukes.

Fred is between two cars, he takes off a cape, smiles, and grabs the chains connected tot he two cars

Announcer: All right Fred, lets show 'em what you got

While this is happening, we see someone with binoculars watching. It is Principal Darkholme. Back down at the arena, the cars start to go in different directions. Fred pulls them together, letting them smash into each other.

He lands on top of the two, popping the tires on the cars. The crowd roars with applause, Fred bends down to bow but falls instead. The crowd stops cheering and laughs. Back in the crowd, Mystique has an evil look on her face and we find out that Jean and Jacob are also there.

In Fred's locker room. He is trashing the place, throwing lockers, and punching holes in the walls. The door opens and Darkholme is leaning on the doorframe.

Darkholme: Something wrong?

Fred: Yeah, these small town hicks. They've laughed at me for the last time. I'm gettin outta here for good

Darkholme: That could be arranged. In fact, I know somewhere your talents would be truly appreciated

Fred: Listen lady, if you're from the circus, you can forget it.

Darkholme: On no, no, no no, I have something far more interesting. Care to hear more?

Fred: *sigh* heh, sure, why not?

He walks over to shut the door. Meanwhile, Jacob and Jean are approaching the door. The two see Darkholme and Fred. Darkholme is smiling triumphantly, and Fred shuts the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

============================================================================================

In Ms. Darkholme's office at Bayville High. Darkholme is showing Fred his schedule.

Darkholme: And this will be your schedule for the semester. Any questions, Mr. Dukes?

Fred: I don't know if I can do school again I didn't much fit in the other ones.

Darkholme: You won't have that trouble here. As the Principal, I can make sure of it.

He leaves and looks at his schedule.

Fred: This is complicated.

Duncan is walking by and Fred grabs him by the collar of his jacket.

Fred: Hey, hey you. Where am I supposed to be?

Duncan: I don't know. How 'bout a sideshow?

Duncan laughs and Fred gets a mad look on his face. He throws Duncan on the floor.

Fred: Don't... you... make... fun of me!

He rips some lockers off the wall and is about to crush Duncan. Jean shows up and sees what is about to happen. Fred is just about to hit Duncan.

Duncan: Woah, woah, hey woah!

Jean: Uh, him uh, you must be new here!

Fred stops and looks behind him.

Jean: I'm Jean Grey.

Fred: hey, hey oh yeah.

He looks at the lockers and Duncan squirms away.

Fred: I am, new I mean.

Jean: I figured. Welcome to Bayville. So, what do your friends call you?

Fred puts the lockers back to their original position

Fred: Don't know, never had any friends. My name is Fred. Fred Dukes.

He shakes her hand and the lockers fall a little

Jean: Well Fred, I want to apologize for Duncan. He can be a real idiot sometimes.

She bends down to pick up his schedule.

Jean: Hey, do you need any help figuring this out?

Fred: Yes, uh please.

Jean: Okay, hmm, your first class is right over there.

Fred: heh, thanks.

She hands him his schedule and starts to walk away.

Jean: Don't worry, the first day is always the roughest. It gets better. I'll see you around.

She waves and walks out the door

Fred: You sure will...

A classroom at school. The teacher is walking around handing out playbook.

Teacher: All right, for this Drama exercise you'll each be doing a scene with a partner. And since a few of you haven't chosen partners, I'll be paring you up myself. Taren, you and Paul are going to do Laura and Jim for the Glass Morachany. And that leaves, you Rogue and you Mister Howlett.

Rogue slouches down, and Jacob sighs.

Jacob: Oh great... this can't get worse.

Teacher: You two will be Shakespeare's Henry the Fifth. I've marked it, Henry and Katherine, daughter of the French King.

Jacob: And the good news just keeps coming.

Paul: Lots of luck Jake. I don't think Miss small talk has ever said two words. You'll have to play both parts yourself man.

The whole class starts to laugh.

Teacher: All right class, all right. Now I want you to get with your scene partner and rehearse. You'll perform on Tuesday.

Jacob turns around to speak with Rogue.

Jacob: Uh, Hey, you okay with this?

Rogue: I'm not afraid of you.

Jacob: I didn't say you should be.

Rogue: Just tell your weirdo friends and dad to keep their distance this time. And maybe I'll spare your pride unlike our first encounter.

Jacob's Mind:

Jacob takes a deep breath, he then turns around and sighs.

Paul: Oh yeah, she likes you. She's just playing hard to get.

Jacob: Shut up Paul!

We cut to the lunchroom, we see some group tables including Duncan's. Fred is heading toward to lunch counter.

Fred: Mmmm....

At the X-men's Table Kitty is talking to Jean.

Kitty: Is that humungus guy the one you and Jacob, like, went to see Saturday night?

Jean: Yeah, Fred. He's okay, when he's not ripping lockers off the wall.

Kitty: He's the one who, like, did that!? Freaky...

At the lunch counter, someone is getting their lunch, but is knocked out of the way by Fred The lunch lady is stunned for a moment but then looks up Fred points to his tray.

Fred: Fill'er up

She is about to get a place for him.

Fred: Hey, hey woah, woah, woah, who said anything bout a plate? Now load it up. Heavy.

She starts pilling tons of stuff on the tray. A while later, his tray looks like is can't hold anymore. He waves signaling that's enough, and walks away. The Lunch lady gives a huge sigh. Back at the X-Table.

Scott: You and Rogue? Yeesh, that is a strange combination, don't you think?

Jacob: Yeah, I have to play a romantic scene with a girl who thinks we tried to kill her. Man, she's gonna have to be some kind of actress.

Kurt: Mien friend, you've got to invite me to the dress rehearsals.

Jacob: Not unless you're planning on taking my place.

The three boys start to laugh just as Fred is passing by. He turns to see who/what they're laughing at but then walks to a deserted table. He sits down and the chair breaks causing the food to go flying.

All of it hits the people at Duncan's table. Close-up of Duncan who has a pissed-off look on his face, Fred covered in food, and the X-men who are watching this. Duncan while wiping food off his face, two friends by his side heading toward Fred.

Duncan: Bad move, Blob boy.

X-Table, now everyone is the entire lunchroom is watching Jean while getting up.

Jean: Uh, stay here Kitty. This could get messy.

Kitty: Yeah, cause, like, that already hasn't happened.

Fred tries to stand up but falls again. Everyone is pointing and laughing at him. His face turn pure red.

Fred: DON'T LAUGH AT ME!

Jacob: Uh-Oh...

Everyone stops and have a scared/surprised looks on their faces. Fred grunts, picks up some food and throws it. The food hits Duncan again causing him to fall. His two friends who followed him throw food back at Fred. It his him and he gets even madder. He starts to throw more food.

Guy: FOOD FIGHT!

Food is getting thrown everywhere, hitting people left and right. A few people make it to the door and run out the building. At the X-table, Jacob, Scott and Kurt dive down to the floor.

Jacob: For the record, I didn't start the fight this time!

Jean is using her tk to avoid getting kit, but Kitty gets hit with a burger.

Kitty: Uck, 'scuse me, I'm skipping dessert.

Kitty waves to Jean and phases through the floor.
Meanwhile, Fred has some food in his eye and is trowing food, Jean is walking towards him, still using her tk.

Jean: Fred, Fred, please calm down!

Fred has picked up a table, grunting, and swinging it around. Two kids are ducking and then run away. Jean is now running toward him trying to calm him.

Jean: FRED STOP!

Jean slips on cake, making her slide only a few feet away from Blob. He is about to hit her with the table.

Jean: FRED? FRED!!

Some more students are running out from the school.

Jean: Fred!

Just when he is about to hit Jean, an optic blast is shot from Scott, breaking the table, leaving only a leg from it.

Jean: Put the table down Fred.

Fred looks at the leg from the table and wipes food from his eyes.

Fred: Jean?

Scott is kneeling beside Jean, holding her with one hand, and the other hand on glasses, ready to fire again and Jacob with his claws halfway out.

Scott: You hurt her big man. But if you want to fight, try me.

Jacob: Better yet... me.

Fred is about to take a swing at them with the table let but Jean grabs Scott's hand and Jacob's arm to stop the soon-to-be fight.

Jean: Back off guys, I'll handle this.

Scott lets go of Jean a little. While Jacob just looks on with a brow raised.

Jean: Everything is fine. Isn't it Fred?

Fred calms down and puts down the leg.

Fred: They shouldn'ta laughed at me.

Jacob, Jean and Scott stand up. Scott is still protecting Jean with a hand on his glasses while Jacob has his hands in his jacket pockets.

Jean: No, no they shouldn't. Uh, Scott, Jacob uh, don't you have to get to class or something?

Scott: I'll be close if you need me. Real close.

Jean: I'll be fine.

Jacob: Alright. C'mon Summers.

Jacob and Scott turns and head out the door. Rogue is watching all of this in the hallway. Scott is walking out the door backwards watching Jean and Fred. Rogue quickly goes to her locker.

Rogue: Wow, ya'll really look out for each other, don'tcha?

Jacob: Yeah, Yeah, we do that.

Ms. Darkholme is behind the lockers and surprises both of them, causing Rogue to slam her locker.

Ms. Darkholme: What's going on here!?

Rogue: Uh, nothing!

Jacob: Uh, we were just talking my wonderful Principal Darkholme! Are those new glasses?

Darkholme: Then you had best stop your talking and get to class. Have I made myself clear?

Rogue while leaving: Yes, ma'am!

Jacob: Hey, don't forget; in the park after school. And bring the playbook with you.

Rogue: Hmm,mm.

Jacob sighs and turns seeing Scott giving him a smirk that really annoyed him. So Jacob held his fist out and flipped the bird at him using his claws.

Back in the cafeteria. Fred is calmed down and him and Jean are sitting on a table talking.

Fred: Its just when they laugh at me, I... I kinda explode inside, ya know?

Jean: I understand Fred. But you've got to learn to control yourself. You can get training.

Fred: Yeah, right. Where?

Jean: I learned to control... my gifts, at the institute, where I live.

Fred: Gifts? You mean you have powers too?

Jean: Uh, huh. Watch.

She stands up, looks around to see if anyone else is there, points to a chair and the chair starts to shake. Fred has a curious look on his face and the chair slams against a wall, breaking into pieces.

Fred: Woah! You can really pound people with that!

Jean: No Fred, that's what we learn not to do. That's what the Xavier Institute is all about, control. I'd love to take you there sometime. I know the Professor would love to meet you. Just let me know when you're ready.

Fred: I'll think about it.

Jean: Great, well, I gotta run. I'll catch you later, Fred.

They wave goodbye and she heads out the door
Fred turns and sees her backpack on the table.

Fred: Uh, hey Jean!

Scott is holding the door open as Jean is leaving.

Jean: Yes?

Fred: Uh, nothing.

She waves again and heads out the door with Scott. Fred looks at the backpack and pulls out a photo. It's a picture of Scott leaning on Jean with Jacob behind them with his arms around both their shoulders with a toothpick in his mouth. He rips the pic in half and puts the half with Jean in his pocket. Then, steps on the part of Scott and Jacob then leaves.

Friday afternoon hits, everyone is leaving the school. Fred is standing outside watching the door. Jean and Taren step out and start to head home.

Taren: Like, there goes my weekend. I can't believe how much homework I've got.

Jean: Yeah, me, too.

Fred steps in front of the two making Taren gasp.

Jean: Oh, Hi Fred. This is my friend Taren.

Fred: Yeah, Hi.

Taren: Hi...

Fred: Uh, would you, I mean... would you like to... want to get a soda or something?

Jean: Uh, sorry, Fred, I can't. I got some stuff I got to do. Hey, how about if I catch up with you tomorrow?

Jean and Taren start to walk away.

Fred: Stuff huh? That's the best you could come up with? Stuff?

Jean: Uh, Taren, you better go on without me. I'll catch up with you later.

Taren: You going to be ok?

Jean: Yeah.

Taren leaves and Jean turns around to face Fred.

Jean: Look, Fred, I like you and all, but i have responsibilities. And that means I can't go with you right now.

Fred: But you're my friend.

He grabs her arm and she struggles to get out of his grip but is unsuccessful.

Jean: I thought so, but friends don't hurt each other. Now let go of me.

Fred: Well, just let me talk to you for a second! In private!

Blob drags Jean to the other side of the school and Jean is still trying to get out of his grip. They stop right in front of the side building where there is construction stuff.

Jean: I said let go of me, Fred. I have to go home.

She gets out of his grip

Fred: You can't! You gotta go out with me!

Jean: I don't have to go anywhere but home!

She starts to run away but he grabs both of her arms. She struggles again but she really can't get loose now.

Jean: I'm warning you...

She uses her tk to make some bricks and a bucket hit him. He regards them and grips onto her more tightly.

Fred: Ha! That the best you got?

Jean makes a whole bunch of bricks and a dumpster hit him. The bricks just break and he throws the dumpster making this thing against the building fall.

Jean: I said, let me go! AHH!

Everything above them comes crashing down directly on them. Jean ducks underneath Fred a little. When all the stuff is on the ground Fred gets up and is holding Jean. She is unconscious. She mumbles a little and he brushes back some hair. On her forehead there is a nasty bruise. He gets up, looks around and walks away with Jean in his arms. Cut to inside an old warehouse.

Fred: Wakie wakie, sleeping beauty. Your table's ready! Ha ha! Pretty sweet, huh?

Jean opens her eyes and Fred is in front of her. She looks around, there is a table and tons of lighten candles. She gasps and tries to get up. She struggles a little more but is tied to a chair.

Jean: This can't be happening. Professor... I need help! Please help me

Outside the mansion. Kitty and Kurt are playing keep-away with a football. Logan and the Prof are standing near watching. Kurt is chasing Kitty who has the football. He teleports and Kitty phases through a tree.

Logan: That's it, half-pint. Keep the ball away from the elf. But you've got to concentrate, or...

Kitty looks behind her then runs into a tree limb. She falls down and the ball goes flying.
Kurt teleports back and catches the ball.

Kurt: It's mine now, Keetie!

Kitty: Give me that!

Kitty runs towards Kurt but he ports on a tree branch.

Logan: Watch where you're 'portin'!

The branch breaks and he starts to fall. Kitty jumps up and grabs the ball, then pulls Kurt's tail. Kurt falls on the ground, face first. He stands up and Kitty is hovering over him laughing.

Kurt: Hmm, grr...

Logan while averting his eyes with a hand: What kind of move is that?

Professor: Hmm. Innovation. Adaptation. It's what they're here to learn.

He looks like he is in pain for a second but is talking to Jean

Professor: Jean...stay calm. We'll find you. She's been kidnapped.

Logan: You! Elf! Get X and Cyclops! I've got to ride.

Logan runs off. Logan now in his uniform and is walking to his bike putting his helmet on. He mounts the bike and is off. He pulls out of the driveway. In the park, Jacob and Rogue are at a table reading from the playbooks.

Jacob: Do you like me, Kate?

Rogue: Pardonne-moi? I cannot tell what is like me.

Jacob: An angel is like you, Kate, and you are like an angel.

Rogue laughs: The girls are right. You are a charmer.

Jacob: I'm just reading the lines, ok?

Rogue: Yeah, I know. It's just, sometimes... I wish...

Jacob: Yeah? Wish what?

Rogue: Wish... I could get close to somebody. But you know what happens when I do.

They stare at each other for a second, then Kurt ports on to the table Rogue gasps as Scott runs over angry.

Kurt: Woah! Tender moment here? Sorry ta interrupt.

Rogue: I swear, he's like an annoying little brother.

Kurt looks at her in shock for a second, but then sticks out his tongue.

Jacob: What's the problem Elf?

Kurt: Jean's been nabbed!

Jacob: WHAT?

He pulls on Kurt's uniform so he is in his face.

Kurt: Ooh! Easy on the exquisite costume, mien friend! Wolverine's On the scent, but I'm supposed to collect you and Scott.

Jacob lets go of him and pauses. Meanwhile Scott sighs and then slams his fists against the table. Rogue is looking away as if in shame.

Scott: Unh! Blob! If he's hurt her, I'll...

He turns to Rogue.

Scott: You know anything about this?

Rogue: No. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

Scott: Then I hope you can live with your conscience.

Jacob then steps between the two putting a hand on his shoulder stopping Scott.

Jacob: Easy there glasses.

Scott: Your protecting her? Why?

Jacob: Because the nose can sniff a lie. She's not involved with Blob.

Scott sighs and walks past them. Jacob gives Rogue a thumbs up but she just looks away. Now him and Scott puts their hands on Kurt's shoulders.

Scott:Teleporter to maximum, Mr. Wagner.

Kurt while saluting: Aye, captain!

Jacob: Beam us up Scotty.

Scott: You've been wanting to say that for a while haven't you?

Jacob: Oh yeah.

Scott: Dork.

And the trio are gone, leaving Rogue to muse. Cut to Logan stopping at Bayville High. He takes a look around and sniffs the air. Then he leaves.

In the Ready Room. X-22, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Shadowcat are all suited up.

Professor: I've been in mental contact with Jean, but she has no idea where she is. All I can tell is that she... and Blob are somewhere in this area.

Jacob: Alright. We've got our orders. Let's move.

The four leave The Garage opens and two cars and a motorcycle come out. Cyclops is driving his convertible, X-22 is on his bike, with the other two in the X-van. Back inside the warehouse. Fred walks over to Jean.

Fred: This is gonna be the best night you've ever had. Dinner, dancing...

He puts a napkin on her lap.

Jean: Fred, this is all wrong. Now, you can't force someone to like you..

Fred: Why not? I'm stronger than everyone.

Jean: Being nice usually works better.

Fred: Oh, yeah. I just remembered. I've got a surprise for you.

Fred leaves the room.

Jean: Hmm...

Outside the building, Logan arrives. He detects Jean. Logan begins talking on his communicator.

Logan: I found them. They're at the old ironworks at the south end. I'm going in.

Xavier: Logan, wait for backup.

Instead, Logan unleashes his claws and runs towards the door as Xavier talks to the others.

Xavier: Wolverine has the location. I'm transmitting coordinates.

Jacob: Knowing my old man he's not waiting for backup.

Scott: Got it, professor. Be there in three!

Inside the building Fred is walking back with a record player. Suddenly, there are two cuts in the door making a big X. Fred turns around just in time to see Logan jump through the door. Logan jumps on him who is in shock.

Wolverine takes a swing at him, but it is useless. Blob throws him but he lands on his feet. Logan runs towards him but Blob gets out of the way. Fred picks up some heavy metal thing, Logan looks at it for a second and unleashes his claws. Blob throws the thing at Logan.

Jean is watching this in horror as she struggles to get out of the chair. Fred looks around for a second thinking he has won but then realizes Wolverine is perched right above him. He jumps down and the two fight some more. Jean is still struggling to get loose. She only manages to bend the ropes. Wolverine and Blob are still fighting then Fred falls down on Wolverine.

Logan: Can't... breathe...

Fred: Jean's my friend! You can't take her!

Jean looks at a cabinet for a second and it starts to shake Logan retracts his claws and loses consciousness. Right above Blob there is an optic blast. Scott is at the door.

Scott: We're just giving her a way out. Through you, if necessary.

He takes another long shot at Blob. Instead of being injured Fred throws Logan on Scott. They both ram into Logan's bike, and both are now unconscious. Rogue walks up to both of them and takes Cyclop's powers.

Inside the warehouse, X-22 jumps on the back of Blob's neck trying to put him in a sleeper hold.

Jacob: The sun's getting low big guy!

Blob began to thrash around slamming Jacob into the wall but he wouldn't let go. Thank goodness for a healing factor.

Jacob C'mon fatty! She's not into you can't you get that through your brain?! If you even have one as a matter of fact!

Angered by his words Blob reaches back and grabs Jacob by his leg and holds him upside down... this is not gonna end well.

Blob then began to slam him into the ground wildly, thank goodness for an Adamantium skeleton. He tosses Jacob into a wall as he groans, Rogue walks over kneeling down to his level smirking.

Rogue: You seem to have this under control.

Jacob: You here to help or laugh at my pain?

Rogue: Oh sugah, don't think I can't do both.

She then flicks his forehead with laugh. Back with Blob as he goes in the room Jean is in and gets hit with the cabinet.

Fred: Nobody respects me! And you're the worst!You pretended to be my friend!

He throws it back at her but she stops it with her tk and sets it down. He grumbles a little and goes into the other room to pick up something even heavier. He starts to walk back to her but gets hit in the back by an optic blast from Rogue, making him drop the thing.

Rogue: Leave her alone, ya yahoo!

Fred: Whataya gonna do to me? Make me wear bad makeup?

Rogue: Didn't Mystique tell you what mah power is?

Fred: No, cause I don't care!

He throws a couple punches at her but she
dodges them and touches him with her ungloved hand.

Rogue: Mah power is your power, and I can take more than one!

She throws him and then fires. He falls down but gets up.

Fred: Ha! I got too much power even for you! You can't hurt me! I'm the Blob!

Rogue: Nah. You're just garbage that wanted a date. Now, tell ya what... I'm taking you out!

He runs and jumps but she fires again making him go through the roof and land at the dump. All around him seagulls are squaking.

Fred: Stop laughing at me!

Outside the warehouse, everyone is conscious and Jean is putting Scott's visor on him. While Rogue was helping Jacob stand.

Rogue: I only took a short-term dose of your friend's power. Be should be back to normal soon.

Jacob: You are like an angel, Kate.

Rogue: My name's not Kate. And I'm no angel.

Jean: But you helped us. Why?

Rogue: I don't know. I just don't know.

Rogue runs off.

Jean: Hey, wait!

Jean starts to run after her but Jacob grabs on to her arm. Jean turns back around to face him.

Jacob: Easy Red, let 'er go...

Jean: But she...

Jacob: She ain't ready. Trust me on this.

Jean turns back around and watches Rogue run off.

Kitty: Ok, so maybe she's part of the dark, icky side, but I figure we, like, totally owe her now.

Scott: Yeah, yeah, we do. Big time.

Scott puts his hand on Jean's shoulder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

=============================================================
Go time🕺

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.7K 116 16
Just a bunch of X-men imagines! I will take requests Includes Logan Howlett Kurt Wagner Alex Summers Peter Maximoff Scott Summers Jubilation Lee Hank...
5 0 7
When a mutant peace rally being held by the president and governor is attacked by a unknown force. Jordan Jake & Tristan are forced to defend civilia...
34 9 9
Justin and the whole family is back but are in deep trouble! They're going to need help with a new threat bigger than they faced!
153K 5.6K 65
Julianna Logan Howlett, sister to James Howlett (aka Wolverine) and half sister to Victor Creed (aka Sabretooth). Julia has spent the last 70 years l...