A Compilation of Everything I...

Da peppybluemint

2021-2024. Altro

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
14.5
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32

30

2 0 0
Da peppybluemint

February '24 from my diary

Dear Lord, I pray in Jesus' mighty, holy, blessed name that it is me and V. Thank you for letting me learn from him what loving someone feels like. I pray that I get to be the one who makes him breakfast in the morning, that I'm the one who gets to kiss him goodnight. That I can hold his hand and tell him it's okay every time anything hurts him. I pray that I can help him to not feel like a prisoner in his own body and show him his worth. I pray for his happiness, safety, and health. But most of all, I pray that it is me in the end. That I am the last person he thinks of before he closes his eyes, and that I'm the person he sees in his dreams. Father, Jesus, I pray that I am everything he wants in a woman. I pray that J lives a long, happy, fulfilled life. One where she is in love. But not with V. Please Lord, save him for me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

93K 4.4K 36
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
19.9K 1.8K 74
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
11.7K 540 82
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
1.1K 125 20
Collection of poems ranging from emotions of joy, sadness, rage, confusion, nostalgia, hopefulness and many others.